This “treasure map” is a follow up on 01 The Father Byers Kryptos: FBI>CIA. Will Pope Francis live or die? I guess the CIA doesn’t like my “FBI>CIA” line in the title. They visited even before I could put this up. Yes, CIA, you are loved as well. ;-) Anyway…
This is the essence of the Counter-Reformation. There are numerous steps to take in understanding the code of the codex. This is one of the most basic and far reaching, and difficult, but only because people don’t want to see what is right in front of them, what is inside of themselves. For an occasion of humility, see:
You have to know, it is in being confronted with the difficulties confronted in this treasure map where where the “reformers” got glazed eyes, but then charged ahead come hell or high water without the key which would have enabled them not to throw out seven books of the Old Testament and seven also from the New Testament. But no, charge away into self-referentialism they went. This is not to say that those who remained Catholic, so to speak, did any better, for it is here where some of the most brilliant minds of mankind also lost their faith, but this, mind you, due to no fault of what was right in front of them. They just couldn’t face what was inside of themselves. Having said all that…
This is also where the humble can rejoice in the family of faith. It is here where we see the glory of the Word become Flesh, the glory of the only begotten of the Father in His Sacrifice for us, bringing us from grace to grace. The weight of the glory of the Lord is pressing us down upon our knees in humble reverence and thanksgiving to Him who is coming to judge the living and the dead and the world by fire.
Let’s count those who understood the realities of this “treasure map” in the recent history of the Church:
- The fellow heading the congregations writing the first dogmatic (Sacrosancta) and then second disciplinary (Insuper) decrees of this, the 4th session of Trent, April 8, 1546, just some months after the fact (unfortunately) that Martin Luther died.
- Pope Sixtus V, as witnessed in his 11 page would-be-ex-cathedra papal non-bulla, non-Apostolic Constitution; we’ll get to that: be patient; it is impossible to understand it without figuring out firstly The Father Byers Kryptos. ;-)
- Saint Robert Bellarmine (only after decades of tumultuous difficulties and then a preemptive revelation from on high), along with his secretary, Andrea, S.J.
- Pope Paul V (only after the same shared preemptive revelation from on high)
- After many centuries of misunderstanding about Bellarmine, there is Leo XIII in his encyclical Providentissimus Deus, which agrees with what is seen in a most extraordinary fashion in the preceding Dei Filius of Vatican Council I (organized by his brother with, no doubt, insight from the future Leo)
- Saint Pius X, if we can derive this from his writings (and then don Dolindo Ruotolo, perhaps: such controversy!); not to mention the nemesis (to remain nameless)
- Yours truly, over against establishmentarian, merely politically correct, chicken-brain ecumenism that is an insult to all involved. This is not because I’m anything special, but only because I had the opportunity and means to investigate with the most extraordinary people to discuss findings, including a Cardinal who was to be second reader for a thesis on this topic. But, that’s another altogether dramatic story. Ecumenism done the right way, as evangelization, is essential.
This is a terrible situation. Everyone is dead who had ever understood this through the centuries, except me, which is totally unacceptable in that I will soon also go the way of all flesh. We need more who are willing even in our day to enter into this greatest of mysteries.
Hints about the treasure map:
- Not all the arrows have the same internal strength
- The “Vulgate”, as an intensely technical term here, refers to that period of time from the beginning (and we could take Saint Jerome’s work mandated by Pope Damasus as an example) until precisely April 8, 1546, but not a second later
- If one does not have a strong sense of the family of faith, of humility, one will falter with glazed eyes and fade away or charge ahead with self-referentiality: if you cannot accept that the proof of original sin upsetting the family of faith is to be found in three words – “Look in yourself” – you will not be able to be drawn to the screamingly obvious solution
- If I can find it, I will posting a long set of rules and translations helpful in following the treasure map, but I may not be able to get to this; all is chaos here for me in Andrews for the foreseeable future, but this treasure map should be enough for someone to be able to take in what is there as it is graphically presented (there are details there which escape a first glance)
- Now that certain people are dead, I thought this would all become easier; instead, I find it has become more difficult, though not necessarily entirely impossible; it is simply up to the Lord’s providence and the angels
The question: What on earth, you might ask, has any of this to do with whether Pope Francis will live or die? Why on earth would there be categories and tags about Terrorism? It seems that this is the question in which the FBI is most interested, at least according to my ecclesiastical interrogator the other day: “Father Byers, you’re in trouble with the FBI. Where are you precisely, right now? Tell me NOW!”. We can add the CIA again as well. And they should be interested! Edmund Burke’s aphorisms hold true still today on a most epic scale. And this has everything to do with it. Divide and conquer is a most powerful weapon. I aim to reverse the divide part. After all, Christ has conquered. In the twitter “about” line to this blog, I say that it’s also about terrorism analysis. There’s going deep into it, and then there’s profoundly going into the causes. It makes you live on adrenaline.
The deniers will say: Revelation isn’t important. Who cares about the Bible? That’s over and done with. We’ve moved beyond that. Dialogue is the answer to the question. The Word made flesh? What on earth are you talking about? What is truth? Let’s celebrate the Reformation! The Thirty years war never happened. We rejoice in the togetherness we find in our divisions even today, especially today, since we’re the ones leading it all on into cosmic evolution today. We’re all nice always. Be nice!