4:00–5:00 AM daily the Pope’s time (following daylight savings time in the country where he happens to be around the world) is being dedicated to praying special prayers for the Holy Father. May he begin each day dedicated to Jesus and free from diabolical assault. Join in at that time if you can for as long as you can. Your prayers are helpful anytime. When it’s 4:00 AM in Rome, it is:
- 2:00 AM Sierra Leone
- 3:00 AM London / Bangui
- 5:00 AM Jerusalem / Nairobi
- 7:00 AM Dushanbe
- 7:30 AM Mumbai
- 9:00 AM Bangkok
- 10:00 AM Shanghai
- 11:00 AM Seoul / Ulaanbaatar / Yakutsk
- 12:00 Noon Sydney
- 2:00 PM Christchurch
- 4:00 PM Honolulu
- 5:00 PM Rikitea
- 6:00 PM Adamstown
- 7:00 PM Los Angeles / Destruction Bay
- 8:00 PM Denver / Sinaloa / Hanga Roa
- 9:00 PM Chicago / Cité Soleil
- 10:00 PM New York / Havana
- 11:00 PM Buenos Aires / Rio de Janeiro
V: Oremus pro Pontifice nostro Francisco.
R: Dominus conservet eum, et vivificet eum, et beatum faciat eum in terra, et non tradat eum in animam inimicorum eius.
Oremus: Deus, omnium fidelium pastor et rector, famulum tuum Franciscum, quem pastorem Ecclesiae tuae praeesse voluisti, propitius respice: da ei, quaesumus, verbo et exemplo, quibus praeest, proficere: ut ad vitam, una cum grege sibi credito, perveniat sempiternam. Per Christum, Dominum nostrum. Amen.
V: Let us pray for our Pontiff Francis.
R: May the Lord preserve him, and give him life, and make him blessed upon the earth, and deliver him not up to the will of his enemies.
Let us pray: O God, Shepherd and Ruler of all Thy faithful, look mercifully upon Thy servant Francis, whom Thou hast chosen as shepherd to preside over Thy Church: grant him, we beseech Thee, that, by word and example, he may edify those over whom he hath charge, so that together with the flock committed to him, he may attain everlasting life. Through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
Suggestion (2): Emergency Chaplet of the Immaculate Conception using the Rosary:
At the beginning:
- Sign of the Cross
- Sanctus, sanctus, sanctus…
- Chaste guardian of the Virgin, Saint Joseph: pray for us.
- All you saints and angels of God: pray for us.
- Our best friends, our guardian angels: pray for us.
For the chaplet itself:
- On the “Our Father” beads: The act of contrition you recite during Confession.
- On the “Hail Mary” beads: O Mary conceived without sin: pray for us who have recourse to thee.
At the conclusion:
- Saint Michael Prayer
- Sacred Heart of Jesus: Have mercy on us. (x3)
We love you to pieces Pope Francis!