Last week the post Fr MacRae’s request of Padre Pio: help! was published here and on Father Gordon J MacRae’s Facebook Page. That got 915 shares as of this writing, with quite a good number those people being pray-ers. This was a request for Padre Pio’s help. There is news. This morning during our usual hour-long telephone conversation, I asked Father Gordon if there was any news on the health front. Here are some notes of what he said:
- My neck is substantially better.
- I can use my right shoulder.
- The pain is gone entirely. I can move my head more than I have been able to in the last number of years.
- And the lump has receded enormously.
- And we have not yet been moved.
- Padre Pio came through. I thanked him last night for coming through.
- Thank everyone for all the prayers. Their prayers are very efficacious.
So, there you have it. Now, I have another few requests:
- Thank Padre Pio for coming through.
- Continue to ask Padre Pio about the resolution of Father Gordon’s situation.
- And please, please, say a wee prayer for each other, as I’m afraid that quite a number of you did up some extraordinary prayers and sacrifices for Father Gordon and need a bit of support from each other as well. Hail Mary…
Thank you all for showing Jesus’ goodness and kindness to Father Gordon.