- Upon a terrorist mass-killing “chatter” (that’s enough), you have your FISA attorney request an emergency warrant from your judge friend at the FISA court, filling in the forms on your iPad while walking into the courtroom, interrupting another less urgent hearing, pressing the print button for the printer just there, inside the door, and handing the paper to the judge. < 90 secs.
- Review and approval time for the judge: < 30 secs.
- With deals already from social media platforms, you get his I.P. address: < 90 secs.
- Take the IPv4 / IPv6 address and copy it into your locator app! Hey! < 15 secs.
- Call local law enforcement and have the guy cuffed and stuffed: more or less 1 min, 13.5 secs (adrenaline!) = 4 mins 58.5 secs = < 5 mins.
Conjecture, you say? Think again.
- I’ve dealt with some pretty evil people in my life, so, I’ve been interested to see just how long this would all take in case the necessary had to be done by our finest.
- I just happen to know law enforcement who are at the top of their game in hunting down people, those who are so good at what they do that they are consultors for everyone else internationally on ways and means and policies. They get the big bucks for their expertise.
- If you know the IPv4 / IPv6 it takes really no time at all to get a physical dwelling for a cable connection or to triangulate them if it’s wifi.
- Add 1.5 seconds for those who pay the bucks to hide their IP address = total 5 minutes.
“No! You gotta ID him, get pictures, blah blah blah,” you say? No, you don’t. You get the guy while he is online. (He’s constantly online). The guy who’s messing on those social media platforms at that physical address or on that triangulated device gets thrown to the floor or pavement or PIT maneuvered. Easy peasy.
So, why let 17 people die?
- There is a benign reason. There is a lot of terrorist “chatter”. There really is. You have to triage issues as you only have so many resources to employ. That’s true. It’s just the way it is. Unwitting mistakes can be made and are made.
- Malice is possible. There are plenty of political motivations. No, really. People just absolutely don’t care. I myself have heard this from people at the very top of things, even recently:
“Just let them die. Let them all die. Who cares? If that’s what it takes to make political change, let it happen. Let them all go to hell.”
Yep. I heard it. I’m NOT saying this happened in this instance, just that it can happen.
For the naive: This is the normal modus agendi for militaries and governments around the world. Don’t think our intelligence services are above that.
Look, I’m a HUGE supporter of Law Enforcement also on specialized levels. They’ve helped me throughout my life. They know that. They know I’m right about this too. They see it all the time.
- Things are never as they seem.
- People don’t want to see things as they really are.
And those are two things that can be taken up and manipulated at will.
Look, again, with no real computers and with almost non-existent wifi and with no law enforcement resources I myself could find this guy. It might take me twice as long, like ten whole minutes. There’s face recognition. Google image search.
I mean, as I think of this, they could have put in a data base the guns he had (wildly various) and see who has that combination of guns, legally. That would narrow it down to like, one person, right?
What does that mean?
- The FBI could have found him really very quickly.
- The FBI is blatantly lying right NOW in saying that they couldn’t find him.
What does that mean?
Just to say: the cover-up is always worse than the crime.