The CIA Debriefer guy was once hailed as the best debriefer ever at the Pentagon by General […], easily and fruitfully taking a five minute nothing burger and turning it into a three hour gold mine expedition. The Debriefer guy knows all the tricks. For instance, he mentioned my YouTube video history, in order, meaning chronologically, mind you, if I remember correctly, from about a year or two ago, you know, narrowing down on documentaries that I’m guessing he helped to make for the sake of spin, such as on Israeli military and intel victories, such as with Entebbe, or some early work of Pollard, whom The Debriefer guy simply called Jay, repeatedly, as if Jonathan and I were lifelong best buds (with the age difference only being 5 years), and as if there were no other military/intel guys called “Jay” in my parish or anywhere else in the world. Aldrich Ames followed after that. Catching on to what he was doing, I myself then pushed him on whether he participated in any of the disgusting documentaries on Bobby, aka, Robert Philip Hanssen, “worst U.S. spy ever.” As soon as I realized how ludicrous and CYA such CIA spins can be, I clicked away from such ludicrous presentations that merely claim the high moral ground. His first response about Bobby was to trace a line on his own throat, indicating that Bobby had effectively had his head cut off. But when I asked about the documentaries, he was instantly on the defensive, and became frustrated and angry. ;-)
Another trick of The Debriefer guy was to impress me with his own supposed prowess in my own fields, thus going out of his way to show what a gentleman and scholar he is with his theological and philosophical prowess. Since I retain some of the most academic degrees from the most prestigious institutions in the Church as respected by the most prestigious secular universities in the world – and have always at every step retained a certain contempt and cynicism for the same – this attempt of his was laughable, especially since it signaled frustration on his part as I caught him out in foundational argumentation at every step. It was surreal. Ridiculous. Sad. I guess he didn’t know just how silly the whole thing was.
The Debriefer guy was interested in trying to get me frustrated, or enthused, whatever reaction that would – he was thinking – provide him with at least some sort of manifestation of indicators of whatever psychological mindset. Tone of voice, or the raising of an eyebrow, or some such, was, he went out of his way to suggest, most important in such debriefings. Of course, when the person you’re debriefing is baiting you as much as you are baiting him, it all gets a bit abstruse. When I didn’t agree with him on whatever, purposely baiting him by politely insisting on disagreeing, the intensely polite frustration on the part of The Debriefer guy was enough to make one think that one was dealing with a Homer Simpson “Doh!” meltdown.*
Let’s review a few important topics for The CIA Debriefer guy:
1. On “marriage”: Ever since the agency made a big deal of saying they were going to go out of their way to employ the LGBTQ crowd during the Obama administration, there has been a continuous theme through these years among some of my CIA friends about doing up social engineering to make marriage less than marriage, almost as if this were the raison d’être of the agency in the manipulation of governments around the globe. And indeed, it became a major if not entirely primary foreign policy leveraging initiative of the U.S. government, making LGBTQ sex at least as important in discussions as potable water, utilizable utilities, any kind of education, any kind of health, communications, economy and aspects of governmental and national security projects enabling people around the world simply to survive, you know, because LGBTQ sex is that important.
For the CIA, the gold-standard, as it were, of integrity of life is that there is to be adherence to the ideology that anything goes with anything involving sex as long as marriage is no longer considered one man, one woman. Integrity of life for the CIA is all about holding as sacred serial polygamy, gay whatever, etc. So, rejecting marriage as one man and one woman was the lead argument on numerous occasions by The Debriefer guy with me. The Debriefer guy, you have to know, has certain boxes he has to check in his baiting, and if the answer is insufficient, more baiting with more pressure is required. This is the topic about which he’s been most insistent. As usual. Like clockwork.
The foil The Debriefer guy used for this over time was to build up a certain other guy, a Catholic permanent deacon, into a mythic legendary hero, a guy of integrity (that word being used a lot), you know, stalwart steadfastness in the faith, one who suffered for the truth, one of the most generous guys on the face of the earth, his close friend, The Hero guy, whose wife left him for someone else, The Interloper guy. The Debriefer guy said that The Hero guy did the most noble thing ever, what amounts to the be all and end all of proof of absolute integrity: The Hero guy told his wife that he only wanted her to be happy, so, she should to go ahead and shack up with The Interloper guy, giving up on marriage of one man and one woman, following up on polyandry instead. The Hero guy said that he would be most happy when she is most happy, so that she should divorce himself and “marry” The Interloper guy. I wonder if he was Best Man, you know, for the sake of integrity.
When I answered to say that this was not indicative of integrity whether in natural law or any Judeo-Catholic anything, The Debriefer guy merely said that he thought that my statement was something that he sees as an opinion that some may have, affirming me in having an opinion, one opinion, mind you, among many opinions, and not his own opinion. Wow. So, for The Debriefer guy, the eternal truth that the way we are made, male and female in marriage and family as the image of God, is dismissed entirely, completely, absolutely, as mere opinion. For my CIA Debriefer guy, integrity of life is equated with accepting that which is diametrically opposed to the natural law and to that which is Judeo-Catholic, to our redemption by Jesus, the Son of the Living God, who is therefore passé. It is that attitude, that promotes, say, homosexuality as that which is good, which brought about the abuse crisis. Yep. This has got to stop. This all gets pretty dark and violent. For instance:
Call to mind what happened to Miriam Waldu at the time of the gay civil-union referendum in Italy. She was “Front of House” at Santa Marta, the Pope’s residence, one of the most brilliant intel agents ever (which is saying a lot). She was murdered as a shot over the bow, putting pressure on the Church not to intervene with the referendum. Statements made to me later about murder appearing to be suicide come to mind. I find this ongoing continuous insistence on social engineering by the CIA to be significant.
After all, if you destroy the consciences of people and nations, you can control them, easily.
At any rate, The Debriefer guy didn’t get anywhere with redefining marriage with me:
2. On calling idiocy “philosophy”: In Greek, Philosophy means love of wisdom. Forging ahead then, the arrogance of Cartesian non-reality that destroys appreciation of scholastic and indeed all previous philosophical thought, and casts all true love of wisdom aside, was presented by The Debriefer guy instead as the be all and end all of all there is to know about philosophy, so that if you don’t accept the post-plaugues closed-down-universities period of dumbed-downness incarnated in the self-admitted narrow-minded René Descartes you thereby reject all of philosophy… and, you know, he continued, it’s nice is today’s society NOT to be so impolite and naive and unhelpful as to reject something so useful and nice for the common good like philosophy… Well… shhhh…ugar. My non-acceptance of Cogito ergo sum (my CIA guy did not know the Latin… sigh…) brought forward a tinge of anger from him, so that he talked over me, raising his voice, bullying the attitude that I was an idiot for being so unenlightened, all said with super polite super elitist condescension, mind you. Instead, Descartes’ Cogito ergo sum is the arrogant rejection of God, making oneself God, making one absolutely independent from others, from God and neighbor. It gives one a licence to kill, as only oneself is important. Doh!
3. On the equivocation of all arms shipments: So, he moved on to a situation precisely, and in detail, having to do with my “Shadow” who stole my identity so many decades ago so as to do arms shipments to Mexican cartels. The Debriefer guy started the conversation by exclaiming that people are so very stupid and naive and dangerous[!] if they think[!] it is counterproductive to ship arms to foreign regions for assistance in non-defensive[!] situations when there are also present in some way governments which are or are not[!] cooperative with such provisions. One might recall this interrogation:
My “Shadow” is quite identical to the Lord of War, surely not so prolific, but quite the same. To be specific, The Debriefer guy’s idea was that Jason Chaffetz – whom he worked with on this – was right to agree to send stinger missiles to Afghanistan over against the ruling terrorists of the day (the Taliban) on the one hand, but then, on the other hand, was wrong to be so against arms shipments to cartels in Mexico (Fast and Furious) whereby cartels obediently destroy a competing economy to the USA by decimating through the same cartels that country’s police and military and government and politicians and businesses, with the slaughter of the civilian populations now getting into the hundreds of thousands, entire villages being annihilated. Yep. His bullying equivocation for all arms shipments being good went on it seemed forever in fine detail and recalled, as I say, very exactly what my Shadow (the guy who stole my identity) has been up to. He’s not going to get me to agree to all that. Nope. “Doh!”
4. Back to the non-marriage ideology: Summing up, as I think I’ve mentioned elsewhere, he showed me pictures of girly-girls, “models” as he called them, who work with him on spinning stuff for the CIA, such as short movies, documentaries, etc. He said that he wouldn’t show me anything that was, you know, revealing, that he wouldn’t do that, you know, to me. But that says that there is that which is revealing. What he showed me was already that which objectifies women. These are the people he’s always trying to introduce me to, his “intel group.” The idea with the women is, I suppose, that I will be happy to compromise myself with them. And then I would indeed be compromised. You can do a lot with blackmail and extortion. Ain’t gonna happen.
Note to CIA: Real integrity is not to be found in attacking morality, not to be found in rejecting all that is good and holy.
* By the way, I did NOT watch the entire Homer “Doh!” meltdown video. One “Doh!” suffices. Doh! ;-)