If any POTUS did all the things Trump did on just this one day – the things Trump mentioned during his speech during the ceremonies for the National Day of Prayer on May 2, 2019 – that POTUS would do more for the Church than all others put together. But Trump does this kind of thing frequently.
It’s all spectacular, but for the conscience rights items, start at minute 16:55″ and go to minute 21:25″. Absolutely stunning.
- No hate!
- Conscience rights for the free exercise of religion: religious liberty
- Payed time off for religious holy days for Federal employees
- Conscience [particularly Pro-Life conscience] rights for:
- Faith based charities
- “Every child born and unborn is a sacred gift from God”
- Preserve central role of faith based adoption and foster care agencies to care for vulnerable children while following their deeply held beliefs. !!!
- Give former inmates a second chance on life [This is the famed STEP program]
- Faith based carers for Federal prisoners.
- Faith based addiction recovery programs. [working also for non-addictive pain killers]
- On and on…
These have been fights we have been having for decades and Trump has won them all for us in one day.
THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!