It’s extremely rare that you will find a Catholic priest or bishop who could care less about the murder of children in the womb by way of abortion, or who are against partial birth abortion, or who are against infanticide.
“Why do I say that?” you ask.
It’s extremely rare that you will find a bishop, backed by some henchmen priests, who will NOT push for the removal of a Catholic priest from active ministry, you know, a priest who is non-compliant with the culture of death, particularly the Wuhan Joe culture of death.
“Why do I say that?” you ask.
For such bishops, a priest who is not willing to sacrifice children to the demonic god of “death-power” is the enemy of their self-congratulations, their ♬ feelings ♬ of “power” of the cowardly killing of the entirely defenseless, you know, so that they can look likes heroes, clever, sophisticated, a valued member of the club… the proud hellions of the culture of death.
“Why do I say that?” you ask.
Go ahead, try to give me names of of those bishops who will NOT dismiss a priest from active ministry who insists on respecting the lives of defenseless children, you know, any bishops who ARE promoting vaccines developed and/or tested by the usage unto death of defenseless children, vaccines like Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer / BioNTech, Moderna, etc. Can you think of any besides Cardinal Bourke, Bishop Strickland, Bishop Schneider, or a few others anywhere in the world? Do you think the vast majority will tolerate the presence of a priest who speaks against taking such vaccines?
Their compromise, their subsequent bloodthirstiness, their consequent Judas-like death mongering, is threatened, they feel, by any priest who insists on respecting the lives of defenseless children in the womb. And I just bet you that these will be the same bishops who, year after year, for decades, insist on collections being made for Catholic Relief Services and Catholic Campaign for Human Development, both of which fund abortion right around the world.
Just guessing here, but would not these be the same bishops who have given themselves to homosexualist abuse of minors, who belong to the homosexualist club. I mean, I don’t know, but it’s all consistent, you know, treating children like fresh meat on which to foist their “power.” Many of those children will later commit suicide. It’s all the same. Sex for death. Yep. It’s just that in the case of murderously taking children out of the womb for the sake of self-congratulations uses euphemisms like “product of conception,” or useless “tissue.”
- “Father George, you exaggerate, we haven’t heard of any priest getting forcibly aborted from his parish, uh… getting administratively removed from his parish for cautioning people against vaccines! You exaggerate!”
But what if a priest, having preached very many times about the taking of such vaccines, at length, with incisive clarity, with great passion, so that there is no mistake about what he has presented, is accosted publicly in front of his congregation by someone who proclaims that they have gotten, say, the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, damned be the damned babies as long as they themselves think they are getting some profit, some expedient, convenient benefit from murdering those children for themselves, proclaiming that Johnson and Johnson is “better” because in their opinion, even though it is developed within the cells of the murdered-for-this-purpose human being, at least it’s not changing their DNA like the other vaccines. But that’s like saying a murder for money is better than a hate-crime murder. They are both murder.
What if that priest then immediately says just as publicly, right in front of his congregation, with calm and respectful but firm voice, that in conscience he, as Jesus’ priest, cannot administer Holy Communion, our Eucharistic King to such a person, stating that it is immoral to use others for ourselves, what with Jesus having laid down His own life for us so that we would STOP murdering others for our own self-congratulations, Jesus, who was himself in the womb of His Immaculate Mother for nine months, Jesus, who said that what you have done to the least of these you have done to me?
What bishop, publicly promoting that his priests take such vaccines, what bishop would, or humanly speaking could tolerate a priest who will refuse Holy Communion to those who publicly proclaim what they have done in getting such a vaccine developed from and/or tested upon the most defenseless, the weakest of the brethren? They cannot tolerate such a priest threatening their “power” over death in mockery of our God of Life.
Just guessing, but any such hellion bishop will forthwith remove such a priest form active ministry, right?
Headlines around the world:
“Catholic priest denies Communion to any church members disagreeing on Covid-19 vaccines.”
Yep, that would take a nanosecond, and the whole world would be putting pressure on such a bishop to do away with such a priest, to make an example of that priest, once again making himself the hero before men even while denying God to His face. What did Jesus say He would do before His Heavenly Father at the Judgement for those who have denied Him in the least of the brethren? He said that He Himself would deny them before His Heavenly Father. But hey! I’m preaching to the choir of hellions. Already on this earth they desire hotly to go to hell. Can you ♬ feel ♬ the “power”?
Well, all that would make it rather quickly to Pope Francis, himself a Covid-19 vaccine taker. Say that such a priest is a Missionary of Mercy of Pope Francis. What happens then? Will such a priest be held up as a murderer in that it is said he is putting people at risk of death? Will the Holy Father then have that priest’s bishop contacted to force that bishop to threaten such a priest with not only removal from his parish, but with suspension, interdict? That not working, will the priest be threatened with papally sanctioned forced dismissal from the clerical state (“laicization”)? That not working, will the priest be threatened with excommunication, so that not only can he not provide Sacraments, but neither can he receive sacraments such as an absolution, such as Holy Communion, such as the Last Rites? Cut off. Anathema.
As the great Girolamo Savonarola, O.P., responded to the one excommunicating him not only from Church on earth but, acting ultra vires, also pretended to excommunicate him from entering into heaven: “Questo non tocca a te” – “This isn’t within your capacities to do.”
I’ll tell you this: I, Father George David Byers, will consider it an honor to stand in solidarity with those children murdered in the womb who then stand before the throne of God, with Jesus, at the Judgment. I will consider it an honor to tell Jesus that I threw away, buried all my talents so as to exercise the talents He, Jesus, the High Priest, provides to His priests, His wounds, that it is His wounds that I proclaimed, that I didn’t back away from putting into action, His wounds of being spoken against, persecuted, marginalized beyond the peripheries, His wounds of thirsting for justice, righteousness, in mourning for those executed, desirous of mercy for those used and abused, His wounds of the greatest love in all truth, in all goodness and kindness, with no ill will toward anyone, desirous that all are turned to God by grace to be saved by Him.
- “Remember then how you accepted and heard; keep it, and repent. If you are not watchful, I will come like a thief, and you will never know at what hour I will come upon you.” (Apocalypse 3:3)
And here we are. Seemingly, of a sudden, the entire world is being asked to make a decision. Are we willing to murder the image of God in the womb so as self-congratulate ourselves, or are we begging Jesus for His mercy and forgiveness so that we might love one another as He has loved us?
- “I call heaven and earth today to witness against you: I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Choose life, then, that you and your descendants may live, by loving the LORD, your God…” (Deuteronomy 30:19-20)
- “Elijah appealed to all the people and said, ‘How long will you straddle the issue? If the LORD is God, follow him, if Baal, follow him.'” (1 Kings 18:21)
Those not watchful may get fooled into – or be purposeful in – choosing demonic violence with arrogant self-congratulatory sophistication and cleverness. They are all around us. They might be pillars of the community. They might be “nice” people. They might be people with money. Oooo!!! Money!!!
I remember a parish to which I was assigned as a deacon. The first thing the pastor said was that I was preaching all five weekend Masses so as to introduce myself. The second thing the pastor said was that I was never ever to even mention abortion or contraception because there is someone in the parish who supplies “the parish” with new cars every year. Always the same.
You cannot serve God and Mammon.
- “Father George! You don’t understand! We have insurance to pay! Insurance companies have policies about Covid-19! You’ll throw a wrench in the kickbacks we get for parishes following the rules! Kill those babies! Everyone is doing it!”
Sigh. Anyone publicly, notoriously serving the death demons will be denied Holy Communion just as publicly, and that’s a favor to such a person, confirming to them that they have attacked the image of Jesus and need to repent of this with a firm purpose of amendment. That purpose of amendment would include not getting similar Covid-19 vaccines as “boosters” or as that which has the pretense to ward off “variants.”
- “Whoever eats the Bread or drinks the Cup of the Lord unworthily will be guilty of the [murder of the] Body and Blood of the Lord. A person should examine himself, and so eat the Bread and drink the Cup. For anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the Body [of Christ], eats and drinks judgment on himself.” (1 Corinthians 11:27-29)
The reprimand from Jesus to a priest by a bishop or pope smashing down a priest of Jesus for that priest’s respect for Jesus’ image in the least of the brethren is surely to be severe. A reprimand from Jesus to browbeating priests smashing down another priest’s respect for Jesus’ image in the least of the brethren is surely to be severe.
Have you recognized the time of your visitation? Have you chosen death thinking to have gained life in this world? Fool!
Have you realized that Jesus wants you to choose life? Do it.
By the way, this is not virtue signaling. I can’t clarify more than I have. I can’t retract. This is my conscience before the Divine Son of the Immaculate Conception while He is yet unborn in the womb of His Virginal Mother. This is me saying against the hellions:
- “Hier stehe ich. Ich kann nicht anders. Gott helfe mir.”
I say that with a different sense than Martin Luther heretic freakoid that he is. I mean that in the sense of being ecclesial, remaining with Jesus and His Church, the only true Church, the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. That individuals in the Church like once Catholic priest Father Martin Luther lose their way and want others to lose their faith does not – by the grace of God – influence me one bit. Jesus wants me in heaven, and I’m good with that.
P.S. I’ve been doing this a long time – being at the ready to deny people Holy Communion – so much so, and to such effect, that the viability of Code of Canon Law 915 was confirmed and solidified at a General Wednesday Congregation of Cardinals at the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith in the early-mid 2000s based on the total hell that I was suffering for this. Yep. That was me. ;-) I’m not going to stop now that I’m a “senior priest,” as I’ve been called. I’m not going to get along just for the sake of getting along. I want to go to heaven. Don’t credit that to me. It’s Jesus doing that. He want’s all of us in heaven.
Let’s use the example of the saints, this time from the Second Book of Maccabees, 6:18-31:
- Eleazar, one of the foremost scribes, a man of advanced age and noble appearance, was being forced to open his mouth to eat pork. But preferring a glorious death to a life of defilement, he spat out the meat, and went forward of his own accord to the instrument of torture, as men ought to do who have the courage to reject the food which it is unlawful to taste even for love of life. Those in charge of that unlawful ritual meal took the man aside privately, because of their long acquaintance with him, and urged him to bring meat of his own providing, such as he could legitimately eat, and to pretend to be eating some of the meat of the sacrifice prescribed by the king; in this way he would escape the death penalty, and be treated kindly because of their old friendship with him. But he made up his mind in a noble manner, worthy of his years, the dignity of his advanced age, the merited distinction of his gray hair, and of the admirable life he had lived from childhood; and so he declared that above all he would be loyal to the holy laws given by God. He told them to send him at once to the abode of the dead, explaining: “At our age it would be unbecoming to make such a pretense; many young men would think the ninety-year-old Eleazar had gone over to an alien religion. Should I thus dissimulate for the sake of a brief moment of life, they would be led astray by me, while I would bring shame and dishonor on my old age. Even if, for the time being, I avoid the punishment of men, I shall never, whether alive or dead, escape the hands of the Almighty. Therefore, by manfully giving up my life now, I will prove myself worthy of my old age, and I will leave to the young a noble example of how to die willingly and generously for the revered and holy laws.” He spoke thus, and went immediately to the instrument of torture. Those who shortly before had been kindly disposed, now became hostile toward him because what he had said seemed to them utter madness. When he was about to die under the blows, he groaned and said: “The Lord in his holy knowledge knows full well that, although I could have escaped death, I am not only enduring terrible pain in my body from this scourging, but also suffering it with joy in my soul because of my devotion to him.” This is how he died, leaving in his death a model of courage and an unforgettable example of virtue not only for the young but for the whole nation.
Go to Confession.
P.S. I’d like to recommend for the salvation of souls that I not be smacked down, but rather that I be given a chance to help bring people back to the sacraments in the proper manner, I mean, you know, if it’s thought that the above is not a merely hypothetical example. But, you know, just writing about hypotheticals can be met with all the fires of hell, right? So, here we are.
Otherwise, are we priests to say that there is no doctrine, no morals, no sin, therefore no forgiveness, no need for the very Son of the Living God?
Listen up! Christ Jesus, Christ our God, will come to judge the living and the dead and the world by fire.
Amen to that.
Oh, and the Missionary of Mercy thing. I would love to remain as a Missionary of Mercy. But I cannot give up on being in solidarity with those thrown beyond the darkest of existential peripheries, those littlies, so defenseless, so horrifically murdered. I will continue to stand by them with no apologies, come hell or high water.