The so called vaccines use babies for research, development and testing. It is a mortal sin to get such “vaccines.” There are those who agree with that analysis, but only for those who first purposed the murder of babies for this end, saying that those who follow later, who benefit very directly, who receive the vaccines, are guilty of a lesser sin. But that’s like saying that a murder that was calculated for a couple of years is less of a sin than a murder calculated for fifty years. Both are gravely sinful. Both will get you into hell. Maybe one hell is deeper than another, but it is all hell. Is that where both the perps and rationalizers want to go, congratulating themselves on being ever so arrogantly clever with such sophistication in their political correctness… for all eternity?
One who chooses to benefit from such murder is also guilty. Rationalizations don’t work:
- I had to do it to keep my job.
- So, you want to go to hell for all eternity? Go then.
- I had to do it to protect others, like granny.
- If you murdered the baby in front of granny I bet she would rather die than you murder that baby and then go to hell yourself. Getting a “case” of Covid does not at all mean that death by Covid follows. Not. At. All.
- I had to do it to protect myself.
- You are only preparing an eternity of hell your yourself. Is it worth it?
All rationalizations are cheap cynicism, shaking one’s fist at God. That rationalization is used for all other sins, and I bet you it has been used by such people all their lives. They let their consciences be destroyed. They are entrenching for a lifetime of rationalizing. Such cynicism, rejoicing in the “power” one has to murder helpless babies, is raging hatred against God and neighbor, all while congratulating oneself as being “nice.”
It seems to me that I have seen the fire of Satan – for the briefest nanosecond – in the eyes of those who defend their decision to go ahead and get the “vaccine:” “Kill the babies! I have power!”
How to repent of getting the “vaccine”:
- Repent of having done this, making an act of contrition, at least an imperfect act of contrition, fearing the loss of heaven and the pains of hell.
- Make a firm purpose of amendment, so that one is promising to God not to get any such “vaccines” in future, no booster shots, no supplemental shots.
- Go to Confession! Do your penance.
- Rejoice that our Lord is good and kind even to such a murderous lot as ourselves, and rededicate yourself to bringing others to Jesus.
By the way, if you haven’t gotten the vaccine and are planning to get it while planning to go to Confession afterward, know that this is a presumption against the Holy Spirit who was sent amongst us for the forgiveness of sins. It is a sin to say that we can go ahead and sin expecting that God doesn’t care about sin. God knows all about such sin. So does the Immaculate Virgin Mother of God. Don’t do it.
One response to “I got the “vaccine”: Can I be forgiven?”
No “vaccine,” no booster, no profiting from vile murder. God help us.