I remember being invited to teach in a major seminary in Australia (that ended up being two seminaries!). The pitch that was given to me is this:
- “Come to Australia, where Pansies are flowers and men are men.”
- “Great!” said I. “Sign me up!”
This was to be my first teaching experience at university level. I was having the time of my life. I met so many faithful believers. This is where I learned the Traditional Latin Mass at the behest of the then bishop. So providential for my priesthood through the decades.
- We have to make men men again.
- We have to make priests men again.
- We have to make priests priests again.
There is zero chance of priests being men with the fortitude of sanctifying grace so that they might be in solidarity with Christ Jesus and not run from Calvary without having the same perspective as Jesus, who always had His field of view filled with the sight of His Immaculate Mother.
I do not believe for a second that a priest can be available for the High Priesthood of Christ Jesus without having a filial devotion to Jesus’ good mother. Impossible.
Who can stand with Jesus on Calvary? Only the one man enough to look upon her who – with the clarity of her Immaculate Conception – saw all the sin of all mankind vomited on her Son on the Cross.
- What priest or bishop is there who does not replace the Immaculate Virgin Mother of God with demon Pachamama, ever so are afraid are they, ever so politically correct are they?
- What priest or bishop is there who still offers Confessions, Last Rites, Baptism, witnessing of Holy Matrimony, the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass regardless of what any politician has to say?
- What priest or bishop is there who will refuse Holy Communion to the likes of filthy blood thirsty Biden? etc.
So, flowers for you, dearest Mother Mary. Hail Mary…