Hey! I get it! Bishop Douglas Crosby says “vaccines are not mandatory.” But, let’s take a closer look. It’s not what you think:
- He says “vaccines are not mandatory at this time“, which means that vaccines will quickly become mandatory as declared by the bishop.
- “I strongly encourage all clergy… to get the […] vaccines as soon as possible if they have not already done so.” Don’t forget that word, though: “I strongly encourage all clergy […] to get the necessary vaccines.” That word “necessary” means “necessary.” His “at this time” (a promised merely temporary time to learn to sin with him) will necessarily morph to “get it now or else.”
- He cites Pope Francis’ use of the word “imperative,” which underlines “necessary” and linguistically calls to mind a “command”. Pope Francis has three times actively mandated forced vaccines in Vatican City, on his trip to Iraq, and now on his trip to Slovakia, where he is not exhorting but actually EXTORTING people to get the fake “vaccine” by refusing them entrance to Holy Mass and access to Holy Communion if they cannot prove they have received the “vaccine.” This action that is presented in such fashion is straight out of hell. So, hell no.
- Bishop Doug also actively extorts his clergy who desire to provide the sacraments for Jesus’ Little Flock. Bishop Doug says that it is “imperative that [priests] get fully vaccinated,” “in order that” (now a mandatory condition) in order to celebrate Mass and the other Sacraments, so that these non-vax priests may [in context read: will] “not be permitted to hospitals and nursing homes” etc. In other words, no Mass, no Confessions, no Last Rites, no Baptisms, and so on.
- He closes by brow-beating with the words “morally obligated.” Pope Francis did this by having it that those not getting the “vaccines” are tantamount to being murderers in their lack of concern. My question is about concern for the babies murdered for the “vaccines.”
This is all straight out of hell. Here in these USA, Cardinal Cupich is pushing for “vaccines”. It seems no one cares if you have ultra-strong natural antibodies, only that you got the injection. Is this not about viciously and falsely taking the “moral high ground” with Satan, the father of lies and a murderer from the beginning? Is it not about about demonic power, feelings of power. Such feelings will disappear the very nanosecond one enters hell, you know, if they are guilty before God. I cannot judge these bishops. Maybe they are incredibly ignorant, or are not feeling well. What do I know? Nothing. But we can and we much judge what is presented exteriorly by anyone. I judge what is presented exteriorly by these bishops, including the bishop of Rome, as being straight out of hell.