Warning! If sarcasm triggers you, just man up and suffer through it. It will do you good. There’s a lot of sarcasm in what follows. There’s a lot of clarity – in charity – with sarcasm. It gets the point across. The Scriptures are filled with sarcasm. Holy sarcasm.
- My conscience that I have purposely blinded by not paying attention to the Natural Law, to the Ten Commandments, to the Sacred Scriptures… my purposely blinded conscience tells me that I can hunt down “authorities” who agree with whatever the hell I want to do, like the Pope (not speaking infallibly), like the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (which never speaks infallibly), like the USCCB (which never speaks infallibly), like heretic priest-sycophants of sycophant bishops (who never speak infallibly), like my kids and grandkids (who never speak infallibly)… my conscience purposely blinded, purposely sycophantic, tells me that I can say that I have no conscience, but just the possibility of being a weak coward and because my fallen human conscience infallibly commands me. I can therefore be only a weak coward and just do evil for the sake of evil, and it will all be good because I’m just like all the other weak cowards at home, at work, at church, in society. Therefore…
- Because my conscience wounded by fallen human nature is not to be guided by Natural Law or Revelation, because, you know, it’s my sacrosanct conscience of fallen human nature, and always infallible (I’m so very special!), well, therefore, I can just go ahead and do up some idol worship in Vatican Gardens or in my own life, making myself my own god and worshiping myself, doing whatever the hell it is that my fallen but of course infallible human conscience commands me to do.
- Because my conscience wounded by fallen human nature is not to be guided by Natural Law or Revelation, because, you know, it’s my sacrosanct conscience of fallen human nature, and always infallible (I’m so very special!), well, therefore, I can just go ahead and believe in the universal salvation heresy of Pope Francis, which means the commandments are stupid and Jesus is stupid for having died to redeem us from sin — we’re all gonna be saved anyway, right? — and with Jesus being stupid for having the right in His own justice to have mercy on us, to forgive us, He having taken on our punishment for our sin, standing in our place, the Innocent for the guilty… because Jesus is stupid for all that mercy founded on justice crap, I can therefore do whatever the hell my fallen conscience tells me to do. My conscience is god, not God. Universal salvation! Yay! Blaspheming God to His face at the judgment will only get us to heaven anyway, so why not follow my fallen human but ever infallible – of course – conscience? I’m god, not God.
- Because my conscience wounded by fallen human nature is not to be guided by Natural Law or Revelation, because, you know, it’s my sacrosanct conscience of fallen human nature, and always infallible (I’m so very special!), well, therefore, I can just go ahead and follow the “If-it-feels-good-do-it!” style-of-morality regarding sexual activity because my conscience says I am to do whatever the hell I please as it’s all heavenly — serial polygamy, fornication, adultery, same sex civil unions, pornography and self-abuse, abuse of minors, whatever — and nothing matters because “my” conscience, utterly relative to me, myself and I, gave me an excuse to do whatever the hell I please, and the Pope, the Holy Office, the USCCB, the bishops, the governments, god Fauci have all foisted their slimy selves on my conscience and I love it, because they insist it’s “my” conscience, that I must be arrogantly proud of “my” conscience, that I must choose not to love God or neighbor or myself: I must shriek NON SERVIAM! I WILL NOT SERVE! I must serve my ill-formed conscience of fallen human nature.
- Because my conscience wounded by fallen human nature is not to be guided by Natural Law or Revelation, because, you know, it’s my sacrosanct conscience of fallen human nature, and always infallible (I’m so very special!), well, therefore, I can just go ahead follow the new “vaccine” religion and sacrifice children in mandated rituals of aborting living, fully developed, healthy children so as to rip out their living healthy organs for the sole purpose of researching and/or developing and/or testing for my “benefit”, my direct, proximate, formal cooperation in this murder for hire scheme.
HERE’S THE DEAL:
- It used to be that the Church taught (and the true Church still teaches) that our consciences of our fallen human nature are to be formed by Natural Law, by Sacred Revelation, by the authentic supreme magisterial interventions of the Sacred Magisterium such as we have with the canons of Trent.
- But now THE DOCTRINE is that Natural Law and Sacred Revelation and the authentic interventions of the Supreme Magisterium are all to be a priori rejected in favor of the fallible private conscience of fallen human nature, and if anyone, say, a priest, dares buck this brow-beating, he will forthwith be dismissed from the clerical state for trumped up charges of, say, inciting hatred of the hierarchy of the Church, of being divisive, ineffective, not being a ♬ man-of-consensus ♬, not one-of-us.
HERE’S THE UPSHOT:
- Please God, with God’s grace, I’m going to respect the conscience of people not by saying they have no moral capacity and so I’ll just accompany them in their murder and blasphemy.. No… I’m going to respect the conscience of people by encouraging them to repent and try, with God’s good grace, to do what is good and holy, to follow Jesus, who said, “If you love me, keep the commandments.”
- Please God, I do this with great joy and enthusiasm, expecting the worst comeuppance, but considering that a privilege. That’s NOT me. That joy and enthusiasm would only be, is with me, because of the grace of God, and me, somehow, in some little way, following my guardian angel. He also wields that fiery sword to bring about my conversion. See the picture above. :-)
JUST AN HISTORICAL NOTE:
- This follow-your-own-sacrosanct-conscience thing began in a big way in 1968 with the wholesale rejection of Humanae vitae by the bishops and priests and religious, they rejecting Natural Law, Sacred Revelation and the constant teaching of the Church through the centuries against contraception, abortifacients, abortion, etc., they insisting on private conscience not formed by Natural Law, Sacred Revelation or the constant teaching of the Church.
- And today, the same ones who would uphold Humanae vitae congratulate themselves for being good because of that, so good, in fact, that they literally have a license to kill, so that they can insist on people now rejecting properly formed conscience, you know, so as to give people an excuse in relativism to kill the unborn for self-profit as with the “vaccines.”
- Hypocrites, all. They have prostituted themselves in exactly the same way that this has been done throughout the millennia: “Just tell me whatever the hell it is that you want to do, and I’ll give you permission to do this, and I’ll make sure to deal with recalcitrant priests, but the deal is that you have to congratulate me, saying that I’m a man of consensus, clever, smart, a sophisticate amongst the best.” But here’s what will happen: those yes-men won’t be there for the defense of the idiots at the last judgement. No, they won’t. These guys will be all on their own to… defend… murder… because, you know, conscience in our fallen human nature is infallible… and stuff like that there… right? right?
One response to “Covid “vaccines” and relativism of conscience”