The CCHD collection of the USCCB and required to be taken up by parishes throughout these USA is not and has not been taken up by this parish under my watch. The promotional materials are burned at the first convenient time:
Just to be clear:
- The Catholic Campaign for Human Development is not Catholic, but goes against all that is Catholic.
- The Catholic Campaign for Human Development is not a Campaign, though it is, admittedly, aligned with all that is against the Catholic Church, all that is of the Democrat Political Party.
- The Catholic Campaign for Human Development is not for Human Development, but over the years has made it a point to go to fungability with organizations which undevelop those in the womb, the least of the brethren.
Then there’s this forked tongue defense over against American Life League by the USCCB:
Not to be pedantic, let’s just fisk away at just a few sentences:
- “Other accusations involved CCHD funded groups receiving funding from organizations that fund other activity that is contrary to Catholic teaching [say, like, abortion]. These CCHD funded groups received the funding to further their legitimate work. [meaning they have illegitimate work, say, like, abortion] In the application process to the other funding source, there was no commitment to, or even mention of, any objectionable activity [which makes it all better, I guess… which is like saying CCHD funds really nice railroad tracks but says nothing about them leading exclusively into Auschwitz].”
- “In some instances, the materials cited in the allegations are outdated [which means that in some instances, the materials cited are not outdated and that the allegations are correct right now] and do not reflect, for example, that a group [“a group”… like in one group?] asked to be removed from another organization’s website because listing them misrepresented the nature of the relationship [so that, for instance, say an abortion group said they were supported by another group that is itself funded by the CCHD, but without saying that the money was earmarked for breast cancer exams, though that money is entirely fungible, so that other monies are entirely given over to abortion instead of both abortion and breast cancer exams, making the money earmarked just for breast cancer exams go for both abortion and breast cancer exams. Fungible. Get it?].”
For the USCCB, The Moral Justification® for any formal cooperation in evil regards appearances, you know, “distancing” the USCCB from any appearances of moral corruption, you know, like getting billions of dollars from the government to redistribute to murderous organizations (while taking a big cut for themselves, selling out Jesus for more than 30 pieces of silver).
For all of this I’ve been depending on the research of Michael Hichborn.
6 responses to “Burning Catholic Campaign for Human Development in the rectory’s back yard”
Today is a nice day to burn.
Printed and gave to Beloved Husband, with links to Lepanto Institute. NO to second collection in our parish next week!
Thank you Fr. Byers. I posted this on my fb page.
Bravo Fr George…bravo.
Too many times I’ve cringed at the idea of Church’s giving money to these wolves in sheep’s clothing.
The Spirit of Judas continues to steal from the Lord’s people by way of CCHD.
I’ve been saying this for years, and roundly condemned for it.
You go FR.