Six second video. I couldn’t resist. It’s just the way he says it, inscaping all that is non-negotiable. Hehehe.
It’s a fad all of a sudden to pretend one is an icon of orthodoxy by listing a few things which are non-negotiable, like being nice and stuff like that there, except if someone, you know, objects and calls you a meanie. Then watch all those tough guy heroes run away.
So let’s just set out all that which is non-negotiable without exception:
SACRED SCRIPTURE IN ITS ENTIRETY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE:
- All of Sacred Scripture is inspired by the Holy Spirit and is for our salvation; each of the inspired words are to assist us in assenting to being formed by the Holy Spirit into being members of the Body of Christ, He being the Head of that Body, He being the One Divine Eternal Word of the Father, now Incarnate, Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Instead, we hear that this embrace of Sacred Scripture is a sinful entrenchment into rigidity. Nope. I stand with Sacred Scripture.
SACRED TRADITION IN ITS ENTIRETY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE:
- Sacred Tradition is not wrought by man, but only “quasi per manus” (almost as if by hand) as the first dogmatic constitution of the fourth session of the Council of Trent put it, for it is actually part and parcel of divine revelation, the supernatural articleS [see: “Traditiones”] of faith provided also with the supernatural virtues of charity and hope by the Most Holy Spirit, individual and throughout the ages to the members of the Body of Christ, all univocal in provision as described for us so aptly by the great Cardinal Siri in his essential book Gethsemane published if I remember correctly by Angelus Press.
- Instead, we hear that this Sacred Tradition, always the same in its unmanipulable Truth, is to be put to the Machiavellian manipulations Cardinal Siri called “prestidigitations”, those sophistic slight-of-hand tricks of diabolical deceivers. Nope. I stand with Sacred Tradition.
THE SUPREME INTERVENTIONS OF THE SACRED MAGISTERIUM IN THEIR ENTIRETY ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE
- When Peter speaks to the universal Church as the Successor of Peter, Bishop of Rome, on matters of faith and morals and declares such pronouncements to be already in their entirety contained in Sacred Revelation, such bear the guarantee of veracity provided by the Son of the Living God Himself.
- Instead, we hear that mere men can add to, change, or take away from the Living Truth, entirely unashamed in their attempt to take on that which isn’t even the prerogative of God, for even God cannot add to, change, or take away from Himself. So, nope. I stand with the supreme interventions of the Sacred Magisterium of the Church in their entirety.
- “But Father George! Father George! You’re rigidly entrenched in, like, the way we’ve always done everything, and that’s The-Mortal-Sin®! And besides, you know, like, stuff and everything. You should dialogue with us, and walk with us, and bless what you call our sin. The way of the Synod is broad and easy to walk, beautiful! Come with us, for fellowship!”
- “I preach Christ Crucified, whom the powers that be ignore and attack, casting Jesus beyond the peripheries. I stand with the Divine Son of the Immaculate Conception. The Way is narrow that leads to heaven, the Confessional.”
- “My offer is this: Go to Confession!”