That video made me sick to my stomach, literally. Uggh. One might have noticed “something” was happening in 2019 when, on 15 April, an *accidental fire* destroyed “Our Lady”, Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris. Six months later, in October of the same year, 2019, a number of significant attacks that are ramping up their devastation of the faith were set in motion. It’s all quite Apocalyptic. But before we start, let’s take note of some Sacred Scripture.
Note that references to times and seasons or years have particular vocabulary inscaped with the meaning of appointed times and seasons. In Greek, you might recall that chronos refers to mere chronological time and that kairos refers to a more theological, appointed time, such as the high feast days, or a jubilee year. But they can overlap, and they do so here. One kairos, two more of the same and another half of a kairos is, here, three and half chronological years. Numbers of days are mentioned in case anyone would otherwise be tempted not to come to a conclusion also about chronological time. Let’s take a look. Don’t just breeze over it. Be there with Daniel as he watches, then with Jesus as He instructs, then again with John as he watches. Let awe and holy fear take over your soul:
- Daniel 7 — 9 While I was watching, thrones were set in place, and the Ancient One sat on his throne. His robe was as white as snow, and the hair on his head was as pure as wool. His throne was ablaze with fiery flames, and its heels were a burning fire. 10 A stream of fire surged forth and flowed out from his presence. Thousands upon thousands served him, and myriads upon myriads stood before him. The court was in session, and the books lay open. 11 Then I continued to watch because of the arrogant words that the horn was speaking. And as I watched the beast was put to death. Its body was destroyed and thrown into the fire to be consumed. 12 As for the other beasts, they lost their dominion, but their lives were prolonged for a season and a time. 13 As the night visions continued, I beheld approaching on the clouds of heaven one like a son of man. He came before the Ancient One and was presented to him. 14 Dominion and glory and kingship were conferred upon him so that all peoples and nations of every language would become his servants. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will never pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed. 15 I, Daniel, experienced great anguish of spirit, and the visions that flashed through my mind truly terrified me. 16 Therefore, I approached one of those who were standing there and asked him what all this truly signified. He in turn revealed to me what all these things meant, 17 “These four great beasts represent four kingdoms that will arise from the earth. 18 But the holy ones of the Most High shall receive kingly power and possess it forever and ever.” 19 Then I expressed my desire to know about the fourth beast, since it was different from all the rest, and terrifying to behold with its iron teeth and bronze claws, and trampling underfoot and devouring its victims. 20 I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head, and why the other horn sprouted, before which three of them fell, the horn that had eyes and an arrogant mouth, and whose appearance was more imposing than that of the others. 21 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the holy ones and prevailing over them, 22 until the Ancient One came and pronounced judgment in favor of the holy ones of the Most High, and the time came when the holy ones gained possession of the kingdom. 23 This is the explanation he offered: “As for the fourth beast, it signifies a fourth kingdom on earth that will differ from all other kingdoms. It shall devour the earth, trample it underfoot, and crush it to pieces. 24 As for the ten horns, from this kingdom ten kings shall rise, and another shall arise after them. This last king will be different from the earlier ones, and he will overcome three kings. 25 He will insult the Most High and oppress the holy ones of the Most High in his stubborn determination to change the sacred seasons and the law. They shall be given into his power for a time, two times, and half a time. 26 Finally the court will sit in judgment, and his power will be taken away, with his sovereignty completely destroyed forever. 27 Then kingship and dominion and the splendor of all the kingdoms under the heavens will be given to the holy people of the Most High, whose kingdom will be everlasting, and all dominions will serve and obey him.” 28 Here the account ends. I, Daniel, was greatly disturbed by my thoughts, and I turned pale, but I kept these things to myself.
- Daniel 12 — 1 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.” 5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. 6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?” 7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.” 8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?” 9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand. 11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days. 13 “As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.”
- Matthew 24 — 1 As Jesus left the temple and was walking away, his disciples came up to him to call his attention to the buildings of the temple. 2 He thereupon said to them, “Do you see all these? Amen, I say to you, not one stone here will be left upon another; every one will be thrown down.” 3 As he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached and spoke to him when they were alone. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” 4 Jesus answered them, “Take care that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. Do not be alarmed, for those things are bound to happen, but the end is still to come. 7 For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are only the beginning of the labor pains. 9 “Then you will be handed over to be tortured and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of my name. 10 At that time, many will fall away from the faith; they will betray and hate one another. 11 Many false prophets will appear and lead many astray, 12 and with the increase of lawlessness, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But whoever endures to the end will be saved. 14 And the good news of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the entire world as a testimony offered to all the nations. And then the end will come. 15 “Therefore, when you see the abomination of desolation, about which the prophet Daniel spoke, standing in the Holy Place (let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains, 17 the one who is standing on the roof must not come down to collect what is in his house, 18 and someone who is in the field must not turn back to retrieve his coat. 19 “Woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing infants in those days! 20 Pray that you will not have to take flight in the winter or on a Sabbath. 21 For at that time there will be great suffering that has not been equaled since the beginning of the world until now, and will never again be duplicated. 22 And if those days had not been cut short, no one would be saved; but for the sake of the elect they will be shortened. 23 “Therefore, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There he is,’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will arise, and they will perform great signs and wonders that are impressive enough to deceive even the elect, if that were possible. 25 “Remember, I have forewarned you about this. 26 So if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out there. If they say, ‘Behold, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For just as lightning comes from the east and is visible even in the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather. 29 “Immediately after the distress of those days, ‘the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give forth its light; the stars will fall from the sky and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.’ 30 “Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the peoples of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send forth his angels with a trumpet blast, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. 32 “Learn this lesson from the fig tree. As soon as its twigs become tender and its leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is near. 33 In the same way, when you see all these things take place, know that he is near, at the very gates. 34 Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. 36 “As for the exact day and hour, no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 In the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and being given in marriage, up to the day that Noah entered the ark. 39 They knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and swept them all away. “That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be out in the field; one will be taken and the other will be left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and the other will be left. 42 Therefore, keep watch, for you do not know the day when your Lord is coming. 43 “But keep this in mind: if the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore, you must also be prepared, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. 45 “Who, then, is the faithful and wise servant whom his master has put in charge of his household to give its members their food at the proper time? 46 Blessed is that servant if his master finds him doing so when he returns home. 47 Amen, I say to you, he will put him in charge of all his property. 48 “But if that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is detained,’ 49 and he proceeds to beat his fellow servants and eats and drinks with drunkards, 50 the master of that servant will return on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know. 51 He will punish him and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. [Also see Mark 13 & Luke 21]
- Apocalypse 12 — 1 A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was with child and wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in the sky; it was a huge red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on its heads were seven diadems. Its tail swept away a third of the stars in the sky and hurled them down to the earth. Then the dragon stood before the woman about to give birth, to devour her child when she gave birth. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod. Her child was caught up to God and his throne. 6 The woman herself fled into the desert where she had a place prepared by God, that there she might be taken care of for twelve hundred and sixty days. 7 Then war broke out in heaven; Michael and his angels battled against the dragon. The dragon and its angels fought back, 8 but they did not prevail and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 The huge dragon, the ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, who deceived the whole world, was thrown down to earth, and its angels were thrown down with it. 10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have salvation and power come, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Anointed. For the accuser of our brothers is cast out, who accuses them before our God day and night. 11 They conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; love for life did not deter them from death. 12 Therefore, rejoice, you heavens, and you who dwell in them. But woe to you, earth and sea, for the Devil has come down to you in great fury, for he knows he has but a short time.” 13 When the dragon saw that it had been thrown down to the earth, it pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle, so that she could fly to her place in the desert, where, far from the serpent, she was taken care of for a year, two years, and a half-year. 15 The serpent, however, spewed a torrent of water out of his mouth after the woman to sweep her away with the current. But the earth helped the woman and opened its mouth and swallowed the flood that the dragon spewed out of its mouth. 17 Then the dragon became angry with the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring, those who keep God’s commandments and bear witness to Jesus. 18 It took its position on the sand of the sea.
- The duration of the persecution:
- a time, two times, and half a time [three and half years = 42 months = days = 1260 days]. Daniel speaks of the power of the last king, when there will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. Jesus puts it this way: For at that time there will be great suffering that has not been equaled since the beginning of the world until now, and will never again be duplicated.
- 1,290 days [three and half years + 30 days] Daniel speaks of 30 extra days for the time allotted to the horror of the ending of the Daily Sacrifice and the setting up of the abomination of desolation. Jesus decrees that these extra days are cut short: And if those days had not been cut short, no one would be saved; but for the sake of the elect they will be shortened. So, were back to 1,260 days.
- 1,335 days [three and half years + 30 days + 45 days = 44.5 months]. So, with Jesus, let’s knock off 30 days to 1,260 days, but then add 45 days = 1,305 days = 43.5 months.
- The signs the persecution has come about:
- When the power of the holy people has been finally broken [surely verified by the following two signs]
- From the time that the Daily Sacrifice is abolished
- and the abomination that causes desolation is set up
- Other signs of the persecution mentioned by Jesus:
- “For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. Do not be alarmed, for those things are bound to happen, but the end is still to come. For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are only the beginning of the labor pains. “Then you will be handed over to be tortured and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of my name. At that time, many will fall away from the faith; they will betray and hate one another. Many false prophets will appear and lead many astray, and with the increase of lawlessness, the love of many will grow cold.
So, let’s take a date such as 27 October 2019. We’ll say why in a bit:
- 27 October 2019 + 1260 days [42 months] = Easter Sunday 9 April 2023
- 27 October 2019 + 1260 days + 45 days = 1,305 days [43.5 months] = 7th week of Easter: Wednesday, 24 May 2023
As a side note, it’s quite impressive that if the days had not been shortened by Jesus, we would start with 27 October 2019 + 1,290 days + 45 days = 1,335 days = 44.5 months: The Vigil of the Nativity of Saint John the Baptist, Friday, 23 June 2023.
So, what’s up with 27 October 2019 that makes it so important so as to be a baseline date for this?
- Russia, having spread her communist errors to China in previous decades [remember Fatima and all Pope’s refusing to consecrate specifically Russia specifically with all the bishops in a specific ceremony with the effect that Russia would spread her errors throughout the world?]… Russia saw the fruit of their labor with the Chinese Communist Party weaponizing a virus, releasing it upon the world at the 7th CISM World Games, a kind of military olympics organized by the Conseil International du Sport Militaire, which took place in October of 2019 in Wuhan, China. Here’s the account. The release would have had to have happened just a few days before the ending of the games so that sicknesses and death wouldn’t happen in China but would be brought elsewhere by the militaries of the world. Quite brilliant in a very evil sort of way, really. October 27, 2019: perfect.
- At the same time, the Amazon Synod was taking place in throughout October of 2019 at the Vatican. Pope Francis, having worshipped a demon idol, caused that Abomination of Desolation to be established in the Holy of Holies where it must not be, that is, on the Papal Altar of Saint Peter’s Basilica, the Altar of Jesus’ Sacrifice. That happened at the closing Mass of the Amazon Synod, that is, on October 27, 2019.
- The demon idol, Pachamama, Demon Consort of the Sun God of Mexico, Central and South America since time immemorial, with untold millions and millions of human beings having their hearts ripped out in sacrifice to her, this Pachamama was effectively put on par with Jesus, both being, then, mere symbols of whatever irrelevant cultures that come and go like the wind. This structures a dialectic by which the daily Sacrifice, the Sacrifice of the Mass, is brought to an end. It is a declaration that the Sacrifice of Jesus, the Lex orandi, the Law of Prayer, is invalid, and also therefore invalid as a source of the Lex credendi, the Law of Believing. Thus, Traditionis Custodes was put into motion. This can be demonstrated with many statements of Pope Francis through the years about cultures and symbols: only the New Order of Mass can be a valid vehicle to bring various symbols and cultures to the fore, such as the hellish demon Pachamama on the altar of Jesus’ Sacrifice.
Of course, Covid-19 was used as an excuse to close churches throughout the world even while liquor stores stayed open. This closing of churches is not over yet. Even while the Ancient Rite, the Traditional Latin Mass is attacked by Pope Francis most of the Novus Ordo crowd are simply happy to close down their churches and even mock the faithful while disrespecting Jesus. But, again, more on this later. There’s much more to say about how the closure of churches is probable. The conditions of Daniel and Jesus are being fulfilled with the Abomination of Desolation and the ending of the Daily Sacrifice [of the Mass].
Time line of the Synod on Synodality:
- 2021 Saturday October 2 to 2022 April – Beginning of the second anniversary of the Synod on the Amazon: Diocesan consultation with the baptized “infallible in believing”, with all syntheses from bishops conferences, etc.
- However, that closing date of 2022 April has been extended until August 15, 2022. After all, the drafting of the Instrumentum laboris, the Working Document, is already written, right?
AprilAugust to 2022 September – drafting of the Instrumentum laboris, the Working Document.
- 2022 September to 2023 March – Continental consultation: group of Bishops Conferences and the General Secretariat.
- 2023 April to May (before June) – drafting of second Instrumentum laboris, which is then sent out.
- 2023 October – celebration of the Synod on Synodality.
However, if we apply the shortening of the time mentioned by Jesus also to this Synod, the consultation and continental consultation and the drafting of the second Instrumentum laboris (surely already written) will be prompt and will simply be voted on forthwith, that is, by beginning of Holy Week at the start of April 2023. It would just be a matter of faxing back and forth prearranged approval and the sending of an already arranged invitation for the bishops to show up in Saint Peter’s Square for Easter Sunday 2023.
In my little narrative in my own very little and very dark mind and beady black heart, the celebration of the Synod will start on Easter Sunday, 9 April 2023 with an attempted infallible, ex-cathedra pronouncement on a “Different Church”, a “Synodal Church”, always dialectical as time goes on in different circumstances with different cultures, but with everyone always infallible, with doctrine and morality changing according to the times, all of this a direct rejection of the founding of the Church personally by Jesus with the very person of Peter (meaning Peter, in his person, is the one who is expendable before the Truth.) What is desired with a “Different Church” is a total rejection of Jesus’ Church. That Peter is infallible and that everyone is infallible are so different as make them categorically “other”.
But Jesus is Himself the Church. He is the Head of the Body, we are the members of that Body. We go to the Father through, with and in Jesus by the Lex orandi, the Law of Praying, the Sacrifice of Jesus, that is the source of the Lex credendi, the Law of Believing. Pope Francis has already rejected the validity of Jesus’ Sacrifice in the Ancient Rite of Mass, and therefore has also rejected Jesus’ Sacrifice as the source of our believing. I don’t want Francis’ fake church. I want Jesus as my Church. Nothing more. Nothing less. No one more. No one less. Jesus is ever ancient, ever new, the Divine Son of the Living God. He is Truth. His Truth, spoken by the Father, cannot be manipulated, changed, redirected. No. Jesus is Jesus and it is Jesus I want.
In my own dark humor, Pope Francis will attempt to pronounce on an “Everyone-is-Infallible-Church” for all the world to see, on the loggia of Saint Peter’s Basilica, on April 9, Easter Sunday, 2023, with George Soros paid-for crowds packing Saint Peter’s Square all the way down to the Tiber River. All media broadcasters will be there. The entire world will be watching the end of the Catholic Church with glee. But then…
In my bad and evil imagination, just as Pope Francis opens his mouth for the pronouncement that everyone is infallible, a lightning bolt will smash the loggia asunder killing Pope Francis and all cardinals who are present. This will be the end of the persecution.
Remember, the worst persecution is not bloodshed, as I imagine most every single person killed with a bloodletting persecution in all those horrific genocides will go to heaven.
But the worst persecution is bad priests, bad bishops, who lead people to hell. That’s by far the worst persecution. That’s the end of the 1,260 days of the worst persecution the world will ever know. But that same day, in disappointment with the failure of Pope Francis, China will release the kill-virus piggybacking off the present “vaccine”, killing off untold numbers right around the world for the next 45 days, giving us just a handful of days to prepare for the celebration of Pentecost 2023. As Daniel says, blessed is the one who waits for and endures to the end of those following 45 days.
But I have to write more about why I think that the phrase in the preparatory document of the Synod on Synodality referring to all the baptized as infallible in credendo “infallible in believing” is so very heretical in its purposed “context”. Stay tuned.
Meanwhile, “keep God’s commandments and bear witness to Jesus” and go to Confession while you can. If you can, do something:
Please share this post. I’d like some criticism so that I can sharpen the arguments a bit more. After all, I let my imagination get ahead of me plenty of times. But then again, there is this:
Yep. Pray the Rosary.