What is that? A Covid-test entrance to the Olympics in China? It’s made to look like a glorified prison, complete with bars in the windows and on the top of the fortressed wall, and guard towers. How creepy is that? Did you see that arrest-censoring of a journalist during a live broadcast? Did you see Nancy the China-sycophant commanding our own athletes to watch their mouths, warning them not to criticize anything about the Chinese Communist Party?
- “Don’t tell anyone about the torture and murder of countless Catholic laity, priests and bishops who are faithful to Jesus! Don’t tell anyone about the oppression, obliteration of any religion!”
- “Don’t tell anyone about the genocide of the Uyghurs!”
- “Don’t tell anyone about the purposed gain-of-function research to enhance the deadliness of the China virus!”
And then, from the more stupid of pro-Chinese idiots:
- “Father George! Father George! Don’t you dare question anything about China! Cardinal McCarrick – and, splutter, splutter, of course I still call him Cardinal – he made sure to let it be known that China is nice! How dare you contradict a Cardinal of the Church! And moreover – !-!-! – so there!”
As far as I’m concerned, this Olympics never happened. Any reporting betrays the entire world and all the athletes, even with mockery of Curling events. That all provides cover for genocide and persecution. Don’t think the athletes don’t hate it all as well. But don’t expect them to speak out when they get back either. They will already have been scared into being subservient to the real masters of this world. Don’t encourage this betrayal of humanity.
Anyone who travels into communist countries knows how sports are used for cover of atrocities to the praise of idiot-conservative journalists in these USA. Take for instance, the murderous Sandinistas even way back in the day. They were using baseball to distract the locals while villages were being torched, while loved ones were being imprisoned and tortured for months on end, one from each house, so as to make them spies for the local communist police, one living in each house. But – Hey! – there was baseball on somewhat flat patches of dirt, and it was glorious permitted to the praise of the lenient Sandinistas – so it was all good!
And the reporting is all about how this player or that might be a real asset if signed on to a team here in these USA:
- The questions are now: “What’s his name? How much will we have to pay him?”
- The questions are no longer: “How many villages are being destroyed? How much torture and murder is being done by local communist police?”
And yes, I do know a good Catholic family in a far-away country, some of whose kids were being considered for being signed on to Olympic teams, just so they could have a chance of going to China and then criticizing China if and when they got the spotlight. I love that. That’s the kind of thing that can be reported in good conscience.
Again, the more you watch the Olympics this time around, the more your conscience is being dulled:
- “Genocide isn’t really important because I’m not a Uyghur anyway! I’m entitled to watch the Olympics! I’ve got my favorite sports to watch! Stupid Uyghers!”
- “Persecution of Catholics and other religions isn’t really important because obviously they deserved it because obviously they haven’t been men of consensus like Pope Francis wants us all to be! So, good riddance of those so-called-Catholics! In my parish, you can blaspheme while you’re receiving Communion, and we’re nice people! Now then: Some nice tea, some munchies, my easy chair! Let’s watch the Olympics!”
Who was that one guy? Oh yes: Martin Niemöller
FIRST THEY CAME
- First they came for the Communists and I did not speak out
- Because I was not a Communist
- Then they came for the Socialists and I did not speak out
- Because I was not a Socialist
- Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out
- Because I was not a trade unionist
- Then they came for the Jews and I did not speak out
- Because I was not a Jew
- Then they came for me and there was no one left
- To speak out for me
He spent seven years in concentration camps.
And don’t think that’s a bad analogy because of Jesse Owens showing up Hitler. That was in the 1936 Olympics, not the 1944 Olympics. Here’s the short video of the 100m, with great commentary by a lady who was present. You gotta click the watch on YouTube link. Great!