The other day I put up a post surmising what a visitor to this blog from the Holy See was perusing for eight and a half minutes, necessarily settling on UPDATE: VIRTUS® same-sex porn encouragement? That would be right. I think I’m correct on that, with the reasons why piling up… So, I’ve taken that post down and this is the rewrite.
It was Father Gordon J. MacRae who first alerted me to some weird hits from the Holy See over on his blog. This is all I saw at first glance (sorry about the screen-shot from the phone):
So, just some guy, thought I, over in the Holy See who googled yours truly over at Father Gordon J. MacRae’s blog, beyondthesestonewalls. Whatever. Then he went to Father Gordon’s Home page and his About page, all in one minute 15 seconds. I wondered if this guy also checked out my blog. If he did, he would have seen the VIRTUS® post up top the first page.
I figured this might be someone in the Holy See implicated by what I had written. I can name names. But, whatever. Boring.
But the angels were at work, as always. I was then informed that the URL of that post on VIRTUS® encouraging showing porn to minors was sent out to secular authorities. Because of various legal, political, financial relationships, that URL also had to makes it’s way from those to whom it was originally sent to ecclesiastical authorities, surely both here and across the pond. But, again, whatever. My attitude was: let’s see what happens. Just to say, I’m guessing that this will intensify in the next days, with more secular authorities becoming involved, those who have some bite, and with Church authorities on the run.
I don’t know why, but I went back to those stats. Maybe there’s something I missed. The guy went to the tag on my name https://beyondthesestonewalls.com/posts/tag/Father+George+David+Byers and, scrolling down that page, probably opened two of the posts coming up with that tag by way of a right-mouse-click menu:
- A Code of Silence in the U.S. Catholic Church: Affidavits
- Omertà in a Catholic Chancery — Affidavits Expanded
If only you knew those not named but who are involved. But that might be coming.
But wait, thought I. Let me drill down into the detailed view:
Usually, it’s just some generic domain in Vatican City State. I’ve never seen this before: “ias.va“. That must be something financial. Was that the same over on my blog?
Time to go to investopedia for a summary:
- “International Accounting Standards (IAS) are older accounting standards issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), an independent international standard-setting body based in London. The IAS were replaced in 2001 by International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).”
Yes, well, ias.va is just the name of the domain they reserved decades ago for those independently working the IAS standards in this tiny nation-state. They’re not going to rename the domain just because the standards themselves are now called IFRS. No one does that. If they were that persnickety, they might want to update their Windows 7 to something like, I don’t know, Linux. I’m no techy, but I do know that this is typical of the Vatican: yesterday’s technology tomorrow.
But let’s review some points long-time readers are familiar with:
- For quite some time now, I.O.R. (Vatican Bank) has been sending me various communications informing me that I’m being investigated for money laundering and the funding of terrorism. I’m not so sure that this was based on the activities of IAS, that is, IFRS. As longtime readers know, I’ve been sending IOR snarky replies, calling them out on being discourteous, baiting them to provide me with more information. They actually changed their ways and means each time according to my indications. I’m impressed. While that discourteousness surely was sent to all clients (and I do have two small dormant bank accounts at Vatican Bank), I have to wonder what the insistence was about. Was it about temporarily discrediting me concerning the next points?
- As all y’all know, the judge in “The Trial” over in the Vatican has, just in these last days, thrown out nine objections of ex-“Cardinal” Giovanni Angelo Becciu, and so the trial is going forward. There are hundreds of millions of dollars in question. This is all extremely embarrassing for everything financial in the Vatican. These hits from IAS (IFRS) came in just as “The Trial” is resuming.
- It was mid-August 2018 when Archbishop Viganò complained about now ex-“Cardinal” Theodore McCarrick. Apart from that, by way of another situation involving McCarrick, just weeks later, in early-mid September 2018, I headed over to Rome to have a letter put into the hands of Pope Francis, still sealed, bypassing the Nunciature, bypassing the Secretariat of State, bypassing the Pontifical Family. What I did hurt the activities of McCarrick extremely severely. People tell me that was bad for those wanting personal vengeance on him, but let’s put that in perspective with his activities in China, which had to stop. In doing this, I made untold enemies, also with many in high finance. By the way, McCarrick and Becciu were good friends. With McCarrick gone, all bets are off for the survival of the rest.
- I bet those at IAS (IFRS), being independent, are sick of the lavender mafia running everything into the ground. I bet they were cheering on the former head of intel and security and law enforcement who was fired by Francis the moment he was about to make arrests of those involved. I had met with him…
- Oh! And wait! There’s more! ;-) I just now, four days later, bothered to look at the timeline of the judge’s 90 minute decision against the ten defendants, including “Cardinal” Becciu, McCarrick’s friend, and the hits on Father Gordon J. MacRae’s blog and mine. The judge’s decision was read out late Tuesday morning, March 1, 2022. Then it was lunch time. Lot’s of interesting conversations over lunch, I bet. One of those was surely with a few people doing financial investigations at IAS (IFRS). The second they got back to their computers, they took stock of the situation with named hits (which is quite impossible).
Let me explain. Those at IAS (IFRS) are professional, independent investigators using the internet, a lot. They know how it works. They’re like any other high-end intel crowd, say, the FBI or CIA or NSA, whatever. They know exactly what they are doing. You will never see such people using such a domain leaving their footprints all over multiple blogs of civilians providing motive of their activities unless they want you to see them at work. Have they successfully baited this response out of me. Sure. I thank them for the opportunity. And encourage them to continue. A message to them: All y’all are on the right path.
One response to “Vatican Bank VIRTUS® IAS Money-Launderer & Terrorist Fr Byers: Timeline. To laugh & to cry”
Wow. Like I have said before, I’m glad you have such a good guardian angel, Father. We will keep on praying for you!