LifeSiteNews: “A Tennessee district attorney dropped all charges against two Catholics arrested last week for peacefully protesting against the [civil government’s] ‘vaccination’ of minors on Church property. […] This week, the Knox County Fourth Sessions Court judge told Hay and Shiruna that the district attorney decided to drop all charges against them, and that their arrest has been expunged from their records. [The judge also warned them: ‘But the church has asked you not to come on the property again.’ She responded, ‘I’m not prepared to agree to that condition today.’ ‘It’s not a condition. The DA is dropping all charges, so if you want to go back and get arrested again for trespassing, have at it,’ the judge said.”
Meanwhile, the Diocese and Cathedral still has them permanently trespassed. They will be arrested for going to Confession or attending Holy Mass.
- This was an abortion-tainted “vaccine” clinic for ages 12+ on church grounds but run by the government, which means all bets are off regarding private property, and people can legitimately exercise their right to free speech.
- Youngsters are in about zero danger from any Covid BS, but are in great danger from injury or death from the abortion-tainted “vaccine.”
- These lady and another gentlemen were going to hand out flyers of information. That’s it. They were praying the Rosary on church grounds. I bet that was intimidating for the powers that be.
- They were arrested, put in handcuffs, put through the whole arresting and jailing process.
- Charges will be dropped, but they have to agree never ever to set foot on Cathedral grounds again. That is an evil stricture put on them by the powers that be in the church. I wonder if the chancery is going to put Canon Law penalties upon them. Probably they are afraid that the case would be appealed.
- She says she protested this because it involved kids. Getting them jabbed when there is no benefit for them but only perhaps for adults is an abuse of kids for the pleasure of adults. She didn’t like that. She said she wouldn’t protest the jab for adults at, say, Walgreens. She’s against the abortion-tainted jab for everyone, but she can’t fight against adults. She only wanted to put in a good word in favor of the rights of children.
- She also had a good point about lawsuits. If a kid gets myocarditis, can he or she sue the bishop and rector of the cathedral, and the Diocese of Knoxville?
Wasn’t this one of the diocese’s wherein if priests weren’t jabbed they couldn’t provide the sacraments, and where Holy Communion on the tongue was forbidden for a time?
My own parish borders Knoxville Diocese via The Tail of the Dragon or Interstate 40 then down on 74. Not too far away for Jesus. All those involved are most welcome to come to my parish for the Sacraments and Holy Mass. However inappropriate applause is in church, my parishioners would likely give all y’all a round of applause. Thank you for your great witness to the Lord of Life.