Flowers for the Immaculate Conception (SonSonfollower not-Trackinga-curtsey genuflection, editioned.)
Did you ever notice how sunflowers turn 180 degrees everyday, facing the sunrise in the East and following all day until sunset in the West? In the analogy…
- It’s not Jesus who is the sunflower in that sunburst monstrance, that is, just any Sonfollower. He doesn’t spend His days following us who are mere jackasses or jennys, facing us.
- It we who are jackasses and jennys, but who, as Sonfollowers, follow the Divine Son, bowing down to Him to receive His blessing. That makes us flourish in the rays of His sanctifying grace.
Some art appreciation: take a look at that donkey. It took real brilliance of the sculptor of that donkey above to depict the strain of the reverence. For the donkey to bring his forehead down to the ground he about has to pop his shoulder joint with the one leg and about break his other leg.
- Consider the curtseys that have replaced genuflections…
- Consider the bows that replaced those curtseys…
- Consider how all of that has been replaced with… nothing.
Meanwhile, the heretics who should be taught a lesson by any jackass or jenny smart enough to bow down before Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament, those those heretics today do not follow the donkey to their knees before the Blessed Sacrament, but instead have the pretense to murder Jesus, the least of the brethren in the womb by way of abortion, by way of pharmaceutical experimentation, and then receive Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, even going out of their way to get it on camera. Grrr.
Just to say, Saint Anthony would not have given Holy Communion to such beasts.
In the midst of all this heresy and chaos, a flower for you, Immaculate Mary. Your soul magnified the Lord. You followed the Lord Jesus. You stood with Him in His trials.
P.S. Don’t be offended by Saint Francis calling himself “brother ass”. Don’t be offended that Saint Augustine says of us all: “You’re an ass!” He follows that with: “But you carry Christ.” “Asinus es, sed Christum portas.”