So far, in this series:
1. Church Militant “Den of Thieves” hits close to home
2. “Den of Thieves” Vatican Bank and money laundering: AUM “accreditation”
This post is simply about some rather interesting coincidences regarding international finance and money laundering. I have a certain guy in mind whom we’ll call Bella for convenience. These coincidences are such that some people in the know may consider them to be leads for investigation. I’m not making any connections, nor any allegations. I’m certainly not identifying anyone. But it’s all rather shocking.
- Bella lived and worked in New Hampshire. Of all places in the world for the American University of Madaba, Jordan, to be incorporated, AUM has done that in New Hampshire. Interesting. Who did that for AUM, someone somehow associated with Bella? Just a question of coincidence.
- Bella is particularly skilled in international finance. AUM is particularly proud of it’s academic skills in regard to international finance. AUM has allegations of malfeasance against it in regard to international finance. I know, I know, just a coincidence. Here’s a screen shot:
- Bella is extremely skilled in risk retention strategies, perhaps the best alive today in the whole world. And that’s an understatement. AUM is particularly proud of it’s academic skills in regard to risk retention. I know, I know, just a coincidence. Here’s a screen shot:
- Bella seems to be administering some 900+ million dollars in a particular account, but that could be mistaken. I don’t have the bandwidth or access or financial background to check that. A researcher mentioned this. AUM, meanwhile, was being given a 900 million dollar loan as mentioned in the video. It seems that this was already delivered before the would-be fall guy in the video backed out. Not it’s just sitting in an offshore account. I know, I know, just a coincidence. Happens all the time. And I’m waiting for the researcher to come up with something a bit more convincing. But the coincidences I’m not mentioning in conjunction with this are… just… wow. I know, I know, all just coincidences.
- Bella has had entirely life-changing difficulties with the law, going to prison for financial malfeasance. There are now grave allegations against AUM for financial malfeasance. I know, I know, all just coincidences.
These coincidences continue. And this series will continue.
Next up in this series: “Den of Thieves”: Death threat! Bellissima!
One response to ““Den of Thieves” – Coincidences! Che Bella!”
So Judas, having possession of the Apostle’s moneybag, was really just managing risk retention? What a guy.