That’s my friend whose standing in that picture above, Msgr Carl Eugene Morris. Great image. So racist, right? A Jew worshipped by Catholics, black and white, black standing, white kneeling. Enter the apoplectic FBI:
Some definitions implicating the FBI in criminal discrimination against believing Catholics:
- “Radical” – From radix = root. To be radical, to be at one with the source and summit of one’s very existence, with the Creator, the Most High, is, for the FBI, THE mortal sin. Why’s that? Because a believer who is at one with the goodness and kindness and living Truth of Jesus Christ extracts one from being an unthinking puppet of the FBI. For the FBI, goodness and kindness and truth are THE evil that must be… wait for it… eradicated from society. In other words, the FBI wants to eradicate Jesus Christ Himself from society. The FBI hates Jesus. They should reconsider.
- “Traditionalist” – This is, of course, redundant to “radical” and “catholic” and believer. It simply means that one receives Sacred Tradition from the Holy Spirit as saving faith that comes with sanctifying grace, the indwelling of the Most Holy Trinity, and is therefore the same as God is always the same in perfection and truth. It is, as Cardinal Siri helpfully said, univocal. Una voce. One voice. Tradition is NOT the mere sum of ex-Cathedra statements or our human assent (theology) to the divine faith given to us by the Holy Spirit. The Council of Trent said that the faith only seems to be handed on (see tradere), but that this only happens quasi per manus, almost as if by hand, but that this handing on of the faith is wrought by the Holy Spirit. When the FBI uses “traditionalist” as a pejorative, it is blaspheming the Holy Spirit, the unforgivable sin. They ought best back away from such strident commentary for the sake of their own eternal souls. God will not be mocked.
- “Catholic” – from Greek: kata + holos, regarding the entirety, universal, everyone. As we read in the bible, this is for every tribe, tongue, people, nation, throughout time. To be Catholic is to be embracing of every race to bring all to the fulness of Living Truth who is Christ Jesus, for those who want this. You cannot be a racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist and be Catholic at the same time. No. That would be to insult Jesus crucified as He embraces and draws to Himself all who will, all things being equal, assent to this in grace. The FBI goes before the Judge, blaspheming Him. They should reconsider.
- “Pre-Vatican II teachings and traditions” – There is no such thing as a pre-Vatican II teaching or tradition. No. Truth is truth is truth. God is with us until the end of time. His Living Truth did not disappear just because “someone did something” across the pond in the 1960s. Pfft. Let’s look at it this way: most all heresies are pre-Vatican II, and were expressed in Latin. Ooo! … Look. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. There are always heretics, such as those in the FBI. Whatever. By God’s grace, I want to stay with Jesus, even today. I was born before Vatican II, baptized before Vatican II, therefore I was a believer by sanctifying grace before Vatican II. By grace it is possible for me to enjoy the same sanctifying grace, the same Living Truth of the Son of the Living God still today, exactly the same today as when I was baptized. Same for you. Regardless of any Vatican II. Whatever about a bunch of old farts who are by and large dead. Let’s do an analogy: God-given rights also enumerated in, say, the first amendment of the Constitution of these USA are God-given before and after the Constitution was written. Truth is truth regardless of whatever it is that man does or doesn’t do. But FBI analysts using DARPA Compass yin-yang gaming theory cannot fathom this, and thus block themselves out of true analysis for pretty much 100% of the population.
- “Abortion rights” – There is no right to murder the innocent, the least of the brethren, the very image of God as defined in Genesis. The FBI, “theologians” and philosophers that they think they are, stridently claims there is a right against Natural Law to murder the innocent. The Natural Law isn’t a Catholic opinion. It applies to all. Not murdering the innocent is demanded by God for all. But we must sacrifice children to the pagan gods, shrieks the FBI. Oh, how the FBI hates God, neighbor and themselves. Too bad, that. What dark and miserable souls they must have in such hatred. Those murdered babies will be their judges, and those babies will all be grown up and unable to be murdered anymore in heaven. The FBI should rethink what they’re up to. “Abortion rights”? Pfft. God has the right to throw the murderers into hell for eternity.
- “Immigration” – There is legal immigration. Great! But the FBI is talking about how much they love protecting human trafficking and sex trafficking by the cartels at the open border. I gotta wonder if they’re receiving billions in kick-backs from the cartels. Fighting the cartels isn’t about stopping drugs. It’s about human trafficking and sex-trafficking of the absolute worst kind. And that brings in incomparably more money than drugs. Yep. The FBI facilitates this. And they facilitate terrorists and spies from all parts of the globe, Russia, China, North Korea, Iran…
- “Affirmative action” – Wait… What? That’s still going on after Ben Carson dismembered and spit out Joey having the FBI give Hunter a job at Burisma energy firm in Ukraine? Or am I confused? ;-)
- “LGBTQ protections” – What does that even mean? Does it mean imprisoning parents who don’t want drag queens copulating with kids during story hour in public grade schools? And what does that tell us about the FBI?
As you can see, I have lost all respect for the FBI. But that’s based on what they say, what they do, how they act. They went after Mark Houck? To belong to the FBI at this point is like belonging the Gestapo or, if the irony is too great for the head of the DOJ, Merrick Garland, then I say it’s like belonging to the Stasi, right, Chrissie Wray, or maybe the Федеральная служба безопасности Российской Федерации?
Hey! Chrissie Wray! Where do you stand? You have not retracted your profiling of Catholics. You have simply “taken steps”, but it’s still on all the servers to this day, and that profiling clocks in with the top three searches on FBI research systems. It’s been up for months. It was approved for the whole FBI, not just Richmond. You say you’re disappointed in the sourcing, but that only means that you want to hunt down an anecdote and republish a now well-resourced profiling of an entire class of people. That’s literally what terrorists do, by definition. You see, Chrissie Wray, in my experience here in far-far Western North Carolina, the white robed and hooded knuckleheads are free to go because you know that they are murderously and equally against blacks and Jews and, get this, wait for it… Catholics. All three. Yep. So what you’re really saying, Chrissie Wray, is that you and the FBI have all donned the white robes and hoods of those white supremacists, and you are racist, and anti-Semitic, and murderously anti-Catholic, is that right? Just a question for you. But all things point to a certain answer, right? I say this as a service to you.
Anyway, just my opinion, I think someone should start Constitutional litigation, hauling the FBI before the Supreme Court so as to have these violent radical extremist FBI personnel thrown into Federal prison. Just my opinion.
Oh, I forgot. The FBI has partnered with Google and media groups to suppress any opinion which upholds Constitutional rights. So, only one or two people will read this, comment, and make me think my blog is still up.
BTW: What the FBI has done is to provide all the elements of the definition for domestic terrorists, but they’re really defining themselves as domestic terrorists, you know, going after a certain class of people with violent penalties? Are they getting paid to do this, by, say, rich white guys? And then they solve the problem by way of a new Kristallnacht? And isn’t that RICO? Isn’t that domestic terrorism wrought by the State. Too bad, that. But, as I say, Christ Jesus will come to judge the living and the dead and the world by fire. Amen.
© 2023 Fr George David Byers
5 responses to “Debunking FBI-RICO on Radical-Traditionalist Catholics”
Dang, Fr. George, you need to write a book! Oh wait, I mean you need to write ANOTHER book.
These thoughts of yours, (you call them opinions, I call them truth) make us think. Thank you. Deo gratias. And the picture? priceless.
The price of liberty is eternal vigilance. (Wendell Philips) We have not been vigilant. We assumed that, because we have this wonderful Constitution, it could never, ever happen here. Guess what folks… Now that we are in this mess, when will we turn to God in humility and beg His Divine Assistance? Better hurry!!
Truth is truth and That is the truth! You can never hide the truth, it will always comes out no matter what. Thanks Father George! Praying for you always!
Always praying for you, Father.
Also, you left out a word:
” They ought best back away from such strident commentary for the [ * ] of their own eternal souls.