A comment came in from Bredasdorp, South Africa:
- “Listen, you are going to have to show it [a Covid Passport] to get into Heaven anyway, so you might as well get it early. Ask yourself “What would Jesus do?”
I mean, like…
- You’re not listening buddy: Do you hear those screams from viable children being live-aborted to get their organs for research and/or development and/or testing of “vaccines”? Those are the screams of little Jesus, who said: “What you’ve done to the least of these you’ve done to me.” Jesus is not going to look at you trying to show Him anything. He’s going to see your charity for the little ones, or not.
- There is no Covid in heaven.
- Having a Covid passport is likely valid only to get you through the gates of hell, so you might as well throw it away now and go to Confession.
- There is no early or late after you die. You’ll be judged on how you respected children in the womb now.
- Jesus will judge the living and the dead and the world by fire. Yes, even a Bredasdorp keyboard cynic He will judge.
- Don’t ask yourself about it. Ask Jesus. He’s the Judge. Not you.
- And, yes, there is a heaven and a hell. I put before life and death. Choose life.