Someone said my audience is my fellow priests. I’ll tell you what, in this homily I’m pretty much addressing myself directly to Pope Francis. I guess I’m ranting about Islam a bit, about the sacrifice of children a bit. It needs to be done. There. I did it.
Tag Archives: Coronavirus
Pro-Life News, Vaccines, Common Good, Abortion, Jesus, Caiaphas: “Better that one man die than that a whole nation perish”
The “Common Good” citation isn’t in that clip, but in the Gospel of John 11:41-53 we read:
- “Father, I thank you for hearing me. I know that you always hear me; but because of the crowd here I have said this, that they may believe that you sent me.” And when he had said this, he cried out in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” The dead man came out, tied hand and foot with burial bands, and his face was wrapped in a cloth. So Jesus said to them, “Untie him and let him go.” Now many of the Jews who had come to Mary and seen what he had done began to believe in him. But some of them went to the Pharisees and told them what Jesus had done. So the chief priests and the Pharisees convened the Sanhedrin and said, “What are we going to do? This man is performing many signs. If we leave him alone, all will believe in him, and the Romans will come and take away both our land and our nation.” But one of them, Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, said to them, “You know nothing, nor do you consider that it is better for you that one man should die instead of the people, so that the whole nation may not perish.” He did not say this on his own, but since he was high priest for that year, he prophesied that Jesus was going to die for the nation, and not only for the nation, but also to gather into one the dispersed children of God. So from that day on they planned to kill him.”
Yes, I’m very happy that Jesus laid down His life for us, the Innocent for the guilty, so that He might have the right in His own justice to have mercy on us, but for Caiaphas to abuse his office and condemn the Innocent for the guilty was a great sin.
Caiaphas wanted to achieve a good end – civil peace in the country – but at the cost of doing something evil. That will actually only make things worse, the good end never being obtained. Witness the disintegration of all things and the destruction of Jerusalem like none other.
Saint Paul condemns doing something evil so as to achieve a good end (Romans 3:8):
- “And why not do evil that good may come? — as some people slanderously charge us with saying. Their condemnation is just.”
People think that sophistries claiming that we are distanced from an evil action so that we may rightly partake of the good end, but ignoring that that good end was wrought by an evil means are rightly condemned.
Covid 19 vaccines like Johnson and Johnson / Janssen, AstraZeneca, Pfizer / BioNTech, Moderna have directly, purposely aborted healthy children so as to obtain a good end, whether developing or testing their vaccines or both on human beings executed exactly for this purpose, tested to be healthy, tested to make sure all their organs were fully developed.
To enjoy the good end of the vaccine is to mock these human beings for your convenience.
And don’t think that this is all expedient for the common good. Society will disintegrate all the more into hell.
HERE’S THE POINT: Doing something that will hurt someone so as to benefit the common good refers to things pertaining to individuals, not to those persons themselves. Thus, an airport might be built even if a particular farmer doesn’t like it, as long as he is compensated justly. But the farmer himself cannot be directly executed in order for some project to benefit you.
Those pro-life people who promote the common good to be brought about by any vaccines obtained by the direct execution of individuals are actually pro-abortion, pro-death, anti-God, anti-neighbor.
Jesus says: “What you have done to the least of these you have done to me.” Are you going to slash Mary open and experiment on Jesus? No? But you glibly think you are clever in getting yours, murdering the image of God for your own benefit?
Fauci wants fear and masks well into 2022 even after “herd immunity”. India is already at that threshold. It’s pretty much over. Do some “cases” still get some symptoms? Rarely, but, sure. Is there a person here or there who needs help among them? Yep. And dying can be a fright for those with no faith. That’s what people are really afraid of. Fauci-fear mongering capitalizes on people having no “feeling” of security which stems from being without a bond with God that is stronger than death, stronger than any fear we might want to come up with.
Is Fauci creating fear to make sure there is mail-in balloting for the mid-term elections in 2022? That’s most probable, like 100%. Are the vote counting “irregularities” to be corrected by 2022. Zero chance of that.
- Here’s what it’s coming to: “I don’t care that Jesus said: ‘What you have done to the least of these you have done to me.’ I don’t care that healthy and well developed in the womb human beings were chosen to be aborted for the development and/or testing of vaccines. My feelings count as the be all and end all of justice. Those babies are dead now anyway, so what difference does it make? They can’t hurt me for being in agreement with their death just so I can assuage my conscience!”
Compromise once and you will compromise forever unless there is repentance and a firm purpose of amendment. And that means that not if but when more updated “vaccines” come about one has already made a firm purpose of amendment not to get those “vaccines”. And don’t think those kids won’t be fully adult and standing next to Jesus in judgment about where people go for eternity. Jesus was also in the womb.
And just to say. It seems that this is the end of Wuhan Joe’s virus. India’s cases have relatively plummeted to about zero, namely, to about 0.0001 % of their population. And that’s just cases. Of that 0.0001 % almost no one shows symptoms. Very few of those get sick. Much fewer than that will succumb as they would with any yearly influenza.
- “But Father George, you don’t understand! We have to do this for others, so that others can stay alive!”
- No, you don’t have to do that for others just so that they can stay alive in this world. This world is not an absolute “value.” We are in exile away from heaven. We must go to heaven. Love of God and love of neighbor is an absolute “value.” Neighbor includes those who are in the womb.
- “But Father George, you don’t understand! I’ll go to hell if I don’t force vaccinations on others because I will feel guilty of committing murder for not having gotten others to get vaccinations.”
- Not at all. If someone dies for NOT having gotten the vaccine, they will go to heaven, all things being equal. If someone dies for you NOT having forced a “vaccine” on them, you will both go to heaven for having done the right thing. And you needn’t ever feel guilty for having done the right thing. The right thing is always love of God and love of neighbor including the least of the brethren. Again. Jesus says: “What you have done to the least of these you have done to me.”
In the above Decree of the Congregation for Divine Worship (25 March 2020) referring to a previous Decree (19 March 2020) we now see published what went into effect for Holy Week and Easter of 2020. This is important for 2021. Let’s look at the language:
- “Bishops and priests may celebrate the rites of Holy Week without the presence of the people..”
- That’s said regardless of civil restrictions. Interesting. This means that Bishops and priests may celebrate with the presence of the people… regardless of civil restrictions, right?
- Palm Sunday “is to be celebrated within sacred buildings…”
- Interesting. That’s like baiting civil authorities…
- The Chrism Mass can be transferred.
- Interesting. That makes a difference, I guess… I was excluded last year. It seems like it’s considered that the Chrism Mass in only about a representation of priests for the sake of the oils. I’m concerned about the good of the priests who at that Mass are to renew their priestly promises, and no representation will do for that…
- Holy Thursday washing of feet is to be omitted.
- I mean, what does that rite mean anyway, after Pope Francis totally gutted it of its real meaning? At any rate, the omission of this one rite during the Mass of the Lord’s Supper means that people are nevertheless there, right? There’s a faculty to celebrate the Mass of the Lord’s Supper without the presence of the people. But that means that it can be done with the people present, right?
- Good Friday indications assume that people are there.
- After all, you cannot limit certain actions just to the priest unless others there are actively being excluded.
- The Easter Vigil, as always, as normal, is to be celebrated in Cathedral and parish churches.
- That’s always the case. So…
But that was for 2020. We now, in 2021, have a “Note” having it that the above Decree is still valid for 2021. Since that’s the case, it’s a green light for celebrating Holy Week and the Easter Triduum with the people present, right?
UPSHOT: There is NOTHING in this “Note” or last year’s Decree which has it that Bishops as “moderators” can forbid the celebration of Holy Week and the Easter Triduum. I mean, I’m no “liturgist” or Canon Lawyer, but, truly, I don’t see anything that grants any Bishop the rite to simply cancel Holy Week and the Easter Triduum. Did any of them do that in 2020? Will any do it in 2021? I stand to be corrected, but only by those who have the apostolic mandate to do so, and who are not acting ultra vires, that is, beyond their powers.
JUST MY OPINION but this just seems to be scripted by the fear mongering of the Chinese Communist Party. I mean, after Easter, it will all go back to normal again, right? I mean, we all know that the Wuhan virus is entirely aware of liturgical timing…
LET ME TELL YOU: People are extremely cynical of church leadership regarding sex abuse, regarding money, regarding political correctness. Church leadership out and out mocks Christ Jesus. It pretty much seems that pretty much all of church leadership is Marxist. I mean, to have it that the virus knows liturgical timing is so very….. [I better stop here…]
THE SITUATION: If an employee of Vatican City refuses to be “vaccinated” against Covid-19 without provable health reasons for that refusal, penalties might well include “the interruption of the work relationship.” In other words, they might well be terminated. To be consistent, Pope Francis would have to have “vaccination” imposed on bishops and priests throughout the world, and if they refuse, they should to be dismissed from the clerical state, that is, terminated. After all, it’s too easy to harass the laity. So, clergy should be the first to be sent into the darkest of existential peripheries.
Yours truly is one priest who will not be “vaccinated”. There’s no way anyone can force me to do this. Over my dead body. This is a moral issue, but one which is based on one’s knowledge about the “science” involved, on one’s knowledge about the assassinations of human beings in utero for the convenience of someone else. Or didn’t you know that these “medical devices” as they are more properly called were started from or tested on aborted human beings?
ADDRESSING POPE FRANCIS PERSONALLY:
Go ahead, Pope Francis! Show your worst! I would rather go to heaven than submit to your bullying.
You say, “It’s better for one person to die than that a whole nation perish.”
Jesus says, “What does it profit a man to gain the whole world only to lose or forfeit his soul?”
You say, “It’s better for one person to die than that a whole nation perish.”
But Jesus is the Head of the Body of Christ and the little ones in the womb are also the members of the Body of Christ, and Jesus says, “What you done to the least of these you have done to me.”
And, in solidarity, I am that aborted baby, Pope Francis. That’s how I am your Missionary of Mercy.
Herod wanted all the children to die in Bethlehem because that would give him a feeling of power. What are you doing, Pope Francis? Are you distancing yourself from those human beings that were aborted for your convenience. “It happened before today!” You won’t be able to avoid them at the Judgment. They will be there to accuse you of their murder. All of eternity will be right in front of you. Are you saying that you would run up to Mary with a machete and have Jesus ripped out of her womb for development or testing of a “vaccine” for your convenience?
Oh, I forgot, you got the vaccine already, so, I guess we know the answer to that question.
This world is no longer our home. We are in exile here. We must look to the things of heaven, true love of God AND love of neighbor, also the little ones in the womb.
All you really going to countenance that people working in Vatican City will be terminated because they want to follow their informed conscience and NOT get the “vaccine”? Why don’t you do it right? Start with the clergy. Start with me. Go ahead and forcibly dismiss me from the clerical state against my will. Be the Promethean self-absorbed neo-Pelagian! It will be a badge of honor that I will be happy to wear to the gates of heaven, you know, out of respect for the little ones of Jesus’ little flock.
And I will still be a priest forever.
I will not compromise. I love Jesus and His little flock.
Hier stehe ich. Ich kann nicht anders. Gott helfe mir. Amen.
We see apoplectic power plays from the church hierarchy enforcing the absolutely silent and therefore absolute non-blessing of ashes for Ash Wednesday (when nothing – nihil – is pronounced). No one will hear anything about sin in this ashes rite.
It’s the apoplectic bit that is stunning. It’s like, existential for them. If they’re not apoplectic in their bullying about the ashes, they will, like, die or something.
I mean, go ahead, see if you can find one of these power bullies all beside himself to enforce silence on sin and a non-blessing of ashes, who will also condemn the “vaccines” for having been developed from or tested on only super healthy developed babies, dissected and harvested. Will you find even one? No? They are too concerned about Wuhan Rites and masks and the laws of this world… They feel powerful when babies are murdered for them.
All I’ve heard is that they are breathlessly anxious to get in line to get their damned abortion tainted vaccines so that they can be heroes in their own eyes and in the eyes of Wuhan Joe – so that they can abuse these kids to death and FEEL THE POWER – even while playing the unbelieving bully with their abuse of office, smashing down priests because they actually bless the ashes on Ash Wednesday. Rather disproportionate: they sanction the murder of children, the priests they smash down just bless ashes for Ash Wednesday. Wait… What? Yep. It is these freak boys who are lining up for a non-merciful judgement, you know, which will have the same kind of dismissiveness used against them as they used for helpless babies in the womb. What a bunch of clowns, you know, the scary ones.
It’s to this that we have arrived. Murder is great! And forget about Jesus dying for our sins.
I am soooooooooooooooo psyched up for this weekend’s preaching.
I don’t care what any Pope or bishop or bully has to say, to get a “vaccine” into me you’ll literally have to kill me.
Having said that, I know how make for an effective deescalation and avoid awkward situations without compromise, without weakness, retaining honesty and integrity. It’s possible not because we are good or “special” but because Jesus allowed Himself to be tortured to death, innocent for the guilty, laying down His life for us, so that we wouldn’t continue to lay others’ lives down for ourselves, murdering littlies in the womb.
I’ve been in so very many truly impossible damned if I do and damned if I don’t situations, but not compromising, knowing that Jesus will save the day, and then watch Jesus smash down idiot ecclesiastics so that they themselves take me out of the traps they themselves had set, making fools – dare I say – clowns of themselves. Jesus doesn’t appreciate when His priests are suffering from the monsters.
And if I’m not rescued, but thrown on a trash heap, it is in that way that I will be saved, going to heaven. There is to be no compromise with murder of babies: it’s not to be done, ever. Looking to the things above, to being hidden with Christ in God, that’s what I want. I want that for everyone, including those who need conversion, be they priests, be they bishops.
I will preach about Christ our God, who was a Baby in the virginal womb of His Immaculate Virgin Mother. And there is no “power” on this earth or in hell which can steal me away from humble thanksgiving before the Lamb of God, who will come to judge the living and the dead and world by fire. Amen. Thanks be to God.
Let’s see how long we hear crickets. I would like to see bishops and priests defend life.
Judas betrayed Jesus and then committed suicide. Peter betrayed Jesus. All eleven had run away. John came back as did the others. I’m nobody, but I nevertheless invite them to get to know Jesus again or for the first time. Jesus is Eternal Life.
Facts! In the homily I say 25 miles. It’s more like 75 plus another 50! My bad.
Covid “vaccines” and Aborted Babies: Update pdf candidate charts Lozier Institute. Take a shot? Mortal sin.
Take a look at both of these, one being more recent with candidates you’ll be more likely see around and about, and the other being more complete.
Don’t think that if healthy viable babies in the womb are dissected to death so as to “harvest” wonderfully formed organs for “mere” testing that the “mere” part makes it all better, you know, better than developing “vaccines” from the start and not “only” for testing. They are all babies, human beings, made in the image and likeness of God.
AstraZeneca and Janssen/Johnson and Johnson “vaccines” are both developed from and tested on super-healthy viable babies in the womb that they have tested and executed by procured abortion precisely for the purpose.
Both Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna test their “vaccines” on super-healthy viable babies in the womb that they have tested and executed by procured abortion precisely for the purpose.
All those babies are babies, human beings, made in the image and likeness of God and because you think they are vulnerable to your monstrous actions – such power! – you think you’re good?! Power! Power! POWER!
Babies are put to death, executed for you, and you think that’s all good because you’re not the one cutting them to pieces?! They will judge you in front of Christ our God, who will come to judge the living and the dead and the world by fire. And don’t think that because they are babies that they not going to take vengeance upon you in the life to come at that judgment. The martyrs in heaven beg for vengeance in the Apocalypse, and Jesus does not reprimand them, but tells them to wait just another little while. And then it will happen. Jesus will make sure that those who so proud of sacrificing children go to hell. Yep.
The Israeli version uses only hampsters and monkeys.
Anyway, viable, better, ubiquitous, cheap alternatives are available at your local animal feed store, such as Ivermectin. Yes. That means that the stupid argument about duress is straight out of hell. It always was. There is never any kind of duress to commit mortal sin, the murder of the innocent just for your own selfish self. Will you be imprisoned? Maybe. Will you die of Covid? Maybe. People are regularly getting Covid even after TWO shots of the murder of others. This is about destroying consciences and sending people to hell.
In a trial of 1,200 nurses treating Covid-19 patients, 800 were given Ivermectin, the other 400 were given a placebo. In the placebo group 50% got Covid. In the Ivermectin group there were zero cases of Covid. Get it?
If you know what you’re doing, getting abortion tainted vaccines is a mortal sin. It’s like you saying that everyone should die for you, you damn entitled hell-child. The littlies of Jesus’ little flock will go to hell, but you make of yourself a hell-child.
Jesus died for us that we wouldn’t put others to death for ourselves. Get it? Are there no believers?
You’ve already gotten AstraZeneca or Janssen/Johnson and Johnson? You’ve already gotten Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna? Afraid of going to hell? Repent. Go to Confession. But don’t think that you can know all this before getting a shot, while presuming on getting absolved by the Holy Spirit in Confession, and actually be forgiven with the sanctifying grace of the absolution. You really have to repent, not do it in the first place, or if you’ve already done it, repenting by promising never to do it again, you know, in the present circumstances when it is said that you may well have to get a yearly Covid vaccine. You can trick the priest, but you can’t pull one over on the Holy Spirit. Presumption is actually a sin of despair, a sin against the Holy Spirit. I mean, go ahead and try to justify yourself to the Holy Spirit and see if that works (hint: it will not work):
- “Holy Spirit, I’m going to go back in time and rip Jesus out of Mary’s womb so that Jesus can be cut up for me so I can get a vaccine that, if it doesn’t kill me within minutes, won’t give me more than relatively just a few more minutes to live in this world, you know, if I don’t get in a traffic accident or something that I’ll just blame you for anyway, O Holy Spirit! And so, to hell with your damned eternity Holy Spirit. I want my few extra minutes here. To hell with eternity. Let them die! Let all the healthy babies die for MEEEEeeee! for MEEEEeeee!” (falling into hell).
That won’t help you.
You think I’m an ol’ meanie? No, no. Jesus says about these times: “Let the wicked still act wickedly and the filthy still be filthy.” That’s their choice, after all. But Jesus also says, “The righteous must still do right, and the holy still be holy.” (Revelation 22:11) Let’s see this in context with the ending of the Book of Revelation:
- Let the wicked still act wickedly, and the filthy still be filthy. The righteous must still do right, and the holy still be holy. Behold, I am coming soon. I bring with me the recompense I will give to each according to his deeds. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Blessed are they who wash their robes [in the Blood of the Lamb] so as to have the right to the tree of life and enter the city through its gates. Outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the unchaste, the murderers, the idol-worshipers, and all who love and practice deceit. I, Jesus, sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the root and offspring of David, the bright morning star.
- The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” Let the hearer say, “Come.” Let the one who thirsts come forward, and the one who wants it receive the gift of life-giving water. I warn everyone who hears the prophetic words in this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words in this prophetic book, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city described in this book. The one who gives this testimony says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen! Come, Lord Jesus! The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.
Back in the mid-1980s, I declined when a Bishop wanted me to get degreed out in Canon Law over in Rome, asking to be sent back over yet again to get degreed out in Sacred Scripture. He sent me instead to the brand new JPII Institute for Marriage and the Family, back when the on the ground founder Father Carlo Caffarra (+2017) was there I think in the second year of its operation. I eventually did get degreed out in all matters Biblical. Although at the same time – back in the day – I was trying to cross-index all the canons of Canon Law in my mind, heart and soul, I am not today any kind of Canon Lawyer at all. So, I’ll just notice some things about this “Note.” I stand to be corrected. Please, do so.
- First of all, the CDW chose to publish this as a “Note.” Wait… What? It’s not a Motu Proprio, nor a Decree, nor a Directive, nor an Instruction, nor a Circular Letter, nor a Notification, nor a Declaration, nor a Response to a Doubt, but merely as a “Note.” So, the legislative umph that comes with this note is something like zero. It’s like a suggestion for priests who are wondering just how far they can go with absurdity, you know, with permission, pushing for the surreal capitalizing on a plandemic one of whose main purposes seems to have been – of all things – to kick religion in the face.
- There is no time stamp for “the pandemic,” you know, like someone deputed by the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church who is taking responsibility for making a scientific decision for the “end of the pandemic” when scientists have been lying and playing politics over against religion all along. The Covid-19 drama threatens to go on for many years to come. So…? Some dioceses very many hundreds of miles in length and breadth, having wildly diverse circumstances regarding geography, demography, (non-)movement of populations, and regarding how many enjoy immunity in whatever community for whatever reason, age, history of having gotten and gotten over the virus (I know some who got it in Italy and had to stay there until it was all over), and so on. So, the “sacerdos” on the ground is to make the decision.
- There is no language such as “anything to the contrary notwithstanding,” nothing about penalties, no change in the General Institution of the Roman Missal for any future or continuing epidemics, no extra rubrics. Zippo. It’s a “Note”, right now, that is offered to “the priest.” Period.
Enough of that. Let’s move on to an analysis of the text, you know, the only official, signed text, in Latin. The other languages are not signed, so I’m thinking no one is wanting to claim those as “official translations.” It’s the Latin that has claim to being the “Note.”
- “Dicta oratione ad benedicendos ceneres, et aspersis eis aqua benedicta, nihil dicens…” /// In my more pedantic and correct translation than that which is otherwise proffered, the meaning is as follows: “Having said the prayer for the blessing of the ashes, and with [ashes] having been sprinkled with blessed water, saying nothing…” /// Syntactically, the entire first paragraph is one sentence. This is merely the introduction to the rest of the sentence. But so far what we have are two past participles of whatever “voice” being subordinate to the present participle which carries, as it were, both of the other preceding participles. What this means is that although the first “dicta” (having said) would otherwise also mean “having pronounced”, being that it is subject to the present participle in the phrase “nihil dicens” (saying nothing), the reference to “dicta” at the beginning actually means something along the lines of “having made pretend to say”, so that the entire blessing is not pronounced except in the priest’s head, you know, because he actually is saying nothing – “nihil dicens” – for the actions of both preceding past participles of whatever voice. There are no words provided for the ashes having been sprinkled. No pronouncement = no blessing. The content of this note is fraudulent.
- This first sentence continues as follows: “…sacerdos semel pro omnibus astantibus formulam ut in Missali Romano profert:…” /// [having wrought the preceding fakery mentioned at the beginning of this sentence…] …the priest once for all of those present pronounces the formula in the Roman Missal… /// So, now, the priest is actually to speak for the first and only time.”Sacerdos” is the subject of the main verb – profert – that carries the immediately preceding present participle in the phrase – “nihil dicens” – which in turn carries both past participles of whatever “voice” in the opening clauses.
- The first sentence continues with its conclusion with references to options of what the priest is to pronounce just the one time for everyone: “Paenitemini, et credite Evangelio,” or “Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris.” /// “Repent, and believe in the Gospel,” or “Remember, man, that you are dust, and to dust you shall return.”
So, what we have are non-blessed ashes that have holy water sprinkled on them to an unknown effect for the Novus Ordo blessing of water or to the effect of an exorcism for the traditional formula, but nothing as a particular sacramental calling on the merits of Christ and the saints (as real sacramentals do): nothing about repenting specifically from sin. And how many people in the entire world go to Confession? A few hundred? A few thousand? Out of more than a billion? I note about this note, say, in the English “translation”, that the translator found it so very absurd that he broke up the first sentence into three, changed the participles to active verbs, and changed the meanings. But as I have noted previously, even that wasn’t good enough to overcome the surreal nature of this note.
Also, to repeat what I’ve said before, if mere ashes are disrespected and at the same time subjected to hyperventilating fake rubrics, what are we to do to make this consistent with the actual rubrics of Holy Mass about Him, who is infinitely more important, Jesus, Christ our God. Are the consecrations to have been said without saying anything – Nihil dicens – so that there are no actual consecrations of any bread or wine, so that there is, then, no Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Christ present, so that it is all a simulation of a Sacraement? Is the instruction about the “Body of Christ” or “Corpus Domini Iesu Christi…” therefore an encouragement to commit idol worship, something that we’ve already seen with the Pachamama fiasco?
Commentary on the rest of this “Note” and the additional rubrics others have given – totally absurd – will have to wait for another day. I can only be fed so much feces before wanting to throw up. I’m too weak. Sorry.
THE PROOF: Many aborted babies are used in vaccine creation
Only healthy babies with developed organs were selected. The “scientist” doing thus says he’s happy to go straight to hell for doing this. Are you happy to follow him? Will you rip baby Jesus out of Mary’s womb hypothetically for your momentary health? What you do to the least of these you do to Jesus.
From a message received: “A British Health Expert [an official position?!] has said that life will never return to normal [the normal obeisance to the demonic prince of this world?!] until the whole world is vaccinated. Surely it is our duty to others to accept it? [A mortal sin is never our duty. It is our duty to avoid mortal sin.] I am being done on Wednesday” [3 February 2021]. [Since you brought your intentions to me, a priest, I will give you an admonishment: Don’t do it. Just cancel. AstraZeneca is cannibalism.]
The AstraZeneca/Oxford “vaccine” for Covid-19 heavily uses aborted foetus cells in the development, from the very start. The bishops of England and Wales, as a group, said Catholics are good to go in receiving vaccines derived aborted foetuses. I recall another time all of the bishops backed up King Henry VIII, the murderous persecutor of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church, all bishops except one, who is a canonized Saint, made a Cardinal in the very Tower whilst he lived, the Most Reverend John Fisher, friend of Saint Thomas More.
Cannibalism is never a valid moral choice. If one doesn’t care that human beings were shredded and ripped apart with procured abortion and is happy to use their deaths for one’s own mere health, well, that person will surely be happy with the specious moral theory that says that as long as one can distance oneself from the murder so that one doesn’t lose human respect coming from self or others, then one is good to go.
- “Oh look! Father George is squeamish about used murdered children, but we think it’s great, and unlike Father George, we honor these murdered children by profiting off of them for our benefit. Just because they were also used for medical experimentation doesn’t make it not good to go. We have distance!”
Analogy: Say there are lots of sheep who die from the weather as time goes on, and a farmer grinds them up and feeds them to the cows, so much so that the only thing those cows have eaten are ground-up sheep, and then you submit yourself to eat the cows. You’re not eating sheep, just cows. That’s true. But you are willingly eating that which was there for you to profit from only because those sheep had been killed. In the analogy, the murdered human children are the sheep, the health experts are the farmer, and you are the cows. You exclaim with glee that the farmer is clever, calming your hunger and keeping you alive another day.
Moreover, in the bigger picture, health experts want to use aborted children for vaccines so that people will compromise their consciences, break the commandments, and become willing puppets for anything that the rich string-pullers want.
Also, there are moral alternatives: Ivermectin. Hydroxycloroquine. On and on. They are hyper-available and cheap and effective and have been tested for decades and decades. No one can say one is coerced into taking AstraZeneca. It’s your own choice.
Sorry to be blunt, but this is like going up to a pregnant woman on the street with a chainsaw, cutting her open, and eating what’s there. How is this different? What the hell are you doing with your life? Going to hell? Is that how you want to go before Jesus, with a ripped-to-death baby in your fangs, dripping with blood, and saying that this was your duty to others, remembering that Jesus was in the womb for nine months? Explain that the Immaculate Virgin Mother of God, you know, with a chain saw in your hand. Hell…
It’s never a duty to commit mortal sin. Put it this way: even if you know you are going to die, along with everyone else, unless you become a cannibal, then what you do is not be cannibal, you go ahead and die, then you go before Jesus, and you then go to heaven. Same for everyone else. Why do people want a few more moments in this life anyway? I want to go to heaven.
Also, this is so absurd: (1) get the vaccine; (2) walk out and accidentally get hit by a bus, dying on the spot, just when one was so proud of rationalizing the murder of little kids. Now what, as all of hell is gaping open before you? You said that you are “being done on Wednesday” [3 February 2021]. Yep, that would be right. You’ll be done. But you do it to yourself. – Just – don’t – do – it –
The move to give vaccines to GTMO terrorists would get attention. This would be a forced vaccine, btw. Attention was to be had, for sure, but not what was expected…
So, predictably, Biden backed off for a moment, meaning it’s still going ahead, the forced vaccine part, and because it’s in the future, just not today, it’s all good, you know, the forced part…
As this is carried out in future, all Federal, State and local prisoners, whether citizens or not, will receive the vaccine, except that it will be forced.
This will set a precedent for forcing the vaccine on everyone. Mark my words.
And remember, the vaccine is not a vaccine, not an inoculation. It is technically a “medical device” and falls under “medical device” law. It is gene therapy. When your genetics are changed that change can be easily manipulated by the very people who changed your DNA structure. You are more manipulatable in your health. But we are supposed to trust the Chinese Communist Party at Wuhan Joe’s word, right?
Upon the executive order of China-Joe POTUS – “that vixen” (Luke 13:32) – all Federal documents are being scrubbed of any reference to “China Virus” or “Wuhan Virus”, and no Federal employee will be allowed to speak such words since they are racist words, he says, spoken only by xenophobes who are intolerant.
I recall Archbishop Fulton Sheen’s words on being tolerant. Those promoting absolute tolerance only of their own views, such as demanding the promotion and protection of the most blood thirsty of the Chinese Communist Party, congratulate themselves as being broadminded. But the Venerable Sheen quipped that those who are so broadminded are themselves flat-headed. He’s on his way to being canonized. Those who agree with him are on their way to being martyred.
Just to be nice, let’s call it the Chinese Communist Party Virus, or CCP Virus for short. That exonerates 99.999999999% of the great Chinese people suffering the murderous oppression of the CCP and places the responsibility on just a few people of a political party promoted and protected by Vixen-Joe.
Does the Biden family have any connection to the CCP? Just wondering. Just a question.
Anyway, I doubt that my limited reference to the CCP Virus will stop me from getting arrested by the Feds should I travel through the Federal Forests everywhere in my church-parish territories here in WNC and then make brave, while doing so, to mention the CCP Virus, like, out loud and everything, as the Wuhan Virus, or the China Virus. Indeed, I might just be accused of the same even if I didn’t do that. Same difference, right? Accusation is guilt. One is guilty until one proves oneself to be innocent (which can’t be done with such people, you know, the likes of a Pontius Pilate and his Kangaroo court).
The coddling cuddling of American politicians turned Chinese spies and operatives speaks to the brutal suppression of the American Constitution and the Rule of Law.
If any Federal agent, operative, worker can be fined and jailed for hate crimes such as saying “Wuhan Virus” or “China Virus”, then, by analogy, by precedent, so can any citizen otherwise in good standing in these USA be fined and imprisoned as well.
Why should a priest be worried about such merely political things? Because they are not merely political.
When free speech is attacked, all rights are attacked, including the free exercise of religion. It all happens very quickly.
Our Eucharistic King. He is our Way, the Living Truth, our Life, without whom we’re not. And that’s the essential Truth of it.
Jesus is the One who is necessary, and He will not have us ripped away from Him. He will lead His little flock to heaven.
- Battleax at door of the church: “What the hell do you want?”
- Wanting to be anonymous penitent: “Look, I just want to go to Confession.”
- Battleax at the door of the church: “We will have to take your temperature, and you’ll have to fill out all the paperwork, name, address, phone number, and a detailed listing of all those you have come into contact with especially on an intimate basis.”
- Wanting to be anonymous penitent: “But that violates my right to privacy.”
- Battleax at the door of the church: “I see, you’re probably wanting to confess adultery and you don’t want to give up the names of your partner or partners, is that it, you scum of the earth? I’m going to tell your wife. Names! Give me names!”
- Wanting to be anonymous penitent: [breaking down, crying…] “But I’m sorry. I want Jesus to forgive me. Please.”
- Battleax at the door of the church: “You’re trespassed from this property. Go to hell.” … “NEXT!”
Yep. Pretty much just that in some places. But not here in Holy Redeemer truly Catholic parish of Andrews, NC. We have a totally appropriate confessional, using a veiled and screened window between two small rooms with a wall between them, floor to ceiling, wall to wall, never the twain shall meet. Totally anonymous. We don’t want names, don’t do contact tracing, no sign-up-lists for coming to church, ever. We don’t spend ten minutes calling out for names and places of visitors to welcome them to the church. No.
You’re always free to come to Confession, to come to Mass, all anonymously. That’s great. We believe that it is Jesus who is the One, the only one. You are members of His little flock, as are we. We’re just happy to have you with us. We’re not going to put you on the spot.
- 6:00-7:00 AM Adoration and Confessions Holy Redeemer, Andrews.
- 8:00-8:30 AM Adoration and Confessions Prince of Peace, Robbinsville.
- 8:30 AM Holy Mass Prince of Peace, Robbinsville.
- 10:30 AM Confessions Holy Redeemer, Andrews
- 11:00 AM Holy Mass Holy Redeemer, Andrews.
Blessings upon you all. Be safe.
Heartbreaking. Infuriating. The above video taken during the first summer of hell is of a little girl being denied reception in Holy Communion of Jesus, our Eucharistic King, you know, because she wants to receive in the traditional manner as mandated also in times of Covid by the Holy See. This denial was most distressing then, is now, and always will be for this little girl. She will remember this monstrous incident the rest of her life. I mean, I thought white-hair-guy was going to punch her to the ground rushing up like he did with his power-emotions in overdrive. Just. Wow.
The assistant priest was trying to explain his unfortunately compromised position (that he let himself be in), nice guy that he was. That wasn’t to be done either. The white-hair-guy shoves him out of the way, even while he is holding our Eucharistic Jesus – and takes over defense of the front lines in the war of power over the little girl. The assistant priest walks away depressed, looking like he wants to be in a parish on his own far away from the white-hair-guy.
To any non-believing clergy out there… Just. Don’t. Do. This. The purpose of Holy Communion is not to rip out the hearts and souls of everyone in that church. Jesus sees this. He’s the one who talked about millstones.
In my own parish, Holy Redeemer in Andrews, NC, our Eucharistic Lord is distributed according to Church law, not some anti-Catholic diocesan policy which in this great diocese does not exist anyway. This parish enjoys the protection of universal Church law. This diocese does not operate ultra vires. We just do things the way we’re supposed to, regardless of any Covid. This is widely appreciated. There are those who come here, bypassing a myriad of parishes on their way, crossing through (arch)dioceses and state lines. Yep. People are sick of getting kicked in the face, continuously, constantly.
So, both Pope Francis and (Pope) Benedict XVI have been vaccinated. In our fallen human nature it would be a huge temptation after compromising oneself to claim the moral high ground by insisting that one’s underlings are going to be just as compromised, forcing the matter by threatening priests that they will be taken out of active ministry or, much more likely these days, simply dismissed from the clerical state, you know, so that they are not liabilities to their respective (arch)dioceses or religious orders or institutes. Yep. I bet you an Ash Wednesday Liturgical Mask that this will come about unless there is an intervention of some kind. For myself, I think that there is Someone whose Sacrifice is more important than this B.S. See the picture above.
If you want to know why I’m so against the vaccine, take a gander at the following:
So, I would rather be dismissed from active ministry than to take this vaccine. I would rather be dismissed from the clerical state rather than to take this vaccine.