Tag Archives: COVID-19
At times I follow diocesan newspapers and even various publications of parish bulletins from right around the world. In one such publication a parish priest exclaimed with effervescent joy:
- “Easter is a season of new life and our vaccination efforts are a most appropriate way to celebrate.”
How’s that? New life in the womb, the very image of God, is murdered so that we can arrogantly “benefit” from this murder?
Johnson and Johnson brags on their own website (no journalist misinformation here)
- “For more than 20 years, Johnson & Johnson has invested billions of dollars in antivirals and vaccine capabilities. The COVID-19 vaccine program is leveraging Janssen’s proven AdVac® and PER.C6® technologies that provide the ability to rapidly develop new vaccine candidates and upscale production of the optimal vaccine candidate. The same technology was used to develop and manufacture the Company’s Ebola vaccine and construct our Zika, RSV, and HIV vaccine candidates which are in Phase 2 or Phase 3 clinical development stages.”
AdVac® refers to a kidney HEK293 purposely ripped out of some kid for research, that child, made in the image of God, having been tested for age since fully developed organs are needed and tested for health since an absolutely healthy viable child is what is needed for research.
PER.C6® refers to an eyeball gouged out of some kid years later for research, that child, made in the image of God, having been tested for age since fully developed organs are needed and tested for health since an absolutely healthy viable child is what is needed for research.
It’s all effervescent and joyful celebration of the risen Lord Jesus to murder children for our own “benefit”?
- “But Father George, Father George! You don’t understand! We’re distanced from those abortions ’cause they happened like a long time ago and stuff like that. We’re better today because we, like, live today. We’re not like those meanie abortionists and those losers getting abortions for pay. We’re nice people because we’re us and not them! Get with it, Father George!”
Here’s the deal: God holds the entire expanse of time in His hands as just another creation. He sees all of us at once, those children getting murdered and people getting Covid “vaccinations” that are the direct result of those murders, fully “benefitting” they think, until they go to hell.
There was no way to these “vaccines” in research, development or testing that did not come about without the purposed murder of children in the womb. Saint Paul says that they are justly condemned (to hell, forever) who say that one may achieve good by purposely doing evil.
How can any priest or bishop shriek that their priests and flock get the “vaccine” and then proclaim at the consecrations at Mass: “This is my body” – “This is the chalice of my blood”? How? I don’t get that, not at all. What the hell are they doing?
- “But Father George, Father George! You don’t understand! We heard on EWTN that it’s all good.”
Instead, I hold that – all things being equal – anyone getting this “vaccination” and/or encouraging people to do so is committing a mortal sin. It’s one continuum of purposed murder so that people can be injected with “vaccines.” It is formal cooperation such that even if one were not in the sterile conditions of a laboratory conducting the abortion and organ extractions, the only reason that is being done is because of the recipient’s hot desire to have had these children murdered for themselves. The importance of any “proximate” analyses are cancelled because of this formal cooperation in this great evil.
It’s not material cooperation, providing one’s arm. No. You lift you arm and you’re seeing yes to all of it.
I’ve heard people proclaim that this is all just remote and that therefore culpability is reduced. All things being equal, that’s bullshit. I would fear to say to Mary at the judgment, she appearing as with-child, that you want to rip Jesus out of her womb for research, development and testing, you know, so that you can live forever… or something… From the book of Revelation
- “Damn you Father George! Stop making this about Jesus! How dare you! Are you implying that we couldn’t give one flipping damn about Jesus?! How dare you! How dare you! HOW DARE YOU! WE’LL SHOW YOU!”
- Father George: ” (… yawn …) Whatever…”
Jesus couldn’t care less about any kind of demonic threat. Let’s see some passages from yesterday’s Liturgy of the Hours:
Apocalypse 14 — The victory of the Lamb
“A third angel followed the others and said in a loud voice: ‘If anyone worships the beast or its image, or accepts its mark on his forehead or hand, he too will drink the wine of God’s wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger. He will be tormented in burning sulphur before the holy angels and before the Lamb, and the smoke of their torment shall rise forever and ever. There shall be no relief day or night for those who worship the beast or its image or accept the mark of its name.’ This is what sustains the holy ones, who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus. I heard a voice from heaven say to me: ‘Write this down: Happy now are the dead who die in the Lord!’ The Spirit added, ‘Yes, they shall find rest from their labors, for their good works accompany them.'”
Covid analogy: Whatever about an actual mark or some thing on forehead or hand, that’s all about doing the will and works of Satan, anyone who worships the beast or its image, as the text says, for he is a liar and murderer from the beginning. Those dying because they did not get some “vaccine” or from persecution for not getting the vaccine have this written about them: “Happy now are the dead who die in the Lord!” The Spirit added, “Yes, they shall find rest from their labors, for their good works accompany them.” Get it? Never before has basically every person on the face of the earth been required to yes or no, to life or death, to following God or following Satan. It’s distressing to see pretty much every one run away from God. Jesus asked, “Will I find any faith on earth when I return?” He will be looking through the gouged out eyes of the babies whose eyes were ripped out of their skulls for the “vaccine.”
From a sermon by Saint Peter Chrysologus, bishop — (Sermo 108: PL 52, 499-500) — Each of us is called to be both a sacrifice to God and his priest
“Listen to the Lord’s appeal: […] “Do not be afraid. This cross inflicts a mortal injury, not on me, but on death. These nails no longer pain me, but only deepen your love for me. I do not cry out because of these wounds, but through them I draw you into my heart. My body was stretched on the cross as a symbol, not of how much I suffered, but of my all-embracing love. I count it no less to shed my blood: it is the price I have paid for your ransom. Come, then, return to me and learn to know me as your father, who repays good for evil, love for injury, and boundless charity for piercing wounds.”
[But there are those who are afraid to follow Jesus in not getting the mark of the beast or not worshipping the beast:]
“Listen now to what the Apostle urges us to do. I appeal to you, he says, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice. By this exhortation of his, Paul has raised all men to priestly status. How marvelous is the priesthood of the Christian, for he is both the victim that is offered on his own behalf, and the priest who makes the offering. He does not need to go beyond himself to seek what he is to immolate to God: with himself and in himself he brings the sacrifice he is to offer God for himself. The victim remains and the priest remains, always one and the same. Immolated, the victim still lives: the priest who immolates cannot kill. Truly it is an amazing sacrifice in which a body is offered without being slain and blood is offered without being shed. The Apostle says: I appeal to you by the mercy of God to present your bodies as a living sacrifice. Brethren, this sacrifice follows the pattern of Christ’s sacrifice by which he gave his body as a living immolation for the life of the world. He really made his body a living sacrifice, because, though slain, he continues to live. In such a victim death receives its ransom, but the victim remains alive. Death itself suffers the punishment. This is why death for the martyrs is actually a birth, and their end a beginning. Their execution is the door to life, and those who were thought to have been blotted out from the earth shine brilliantly in heaven. Paul says: I appeal to you by the mercy of God to present your bodies as a sacrifice, living and holy. The prophet said the same thing: Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but you have prepared a body for me. Each of us is called to be both a sacrifice to God and his priest. Do not forfeit what divine authority confers on you. Put on the garment of holiness, gird yourself with the belt of chastity. Let Christ be your helmet, let the cross on your forehead be your unfailing protection. Your breastplate should be the knowledge of God that he himself has given you. Keep burning continually the sweet smelling incense of prayer. Take up the sword of the Spirit. Let your heart be an altar. Then, with full confidence in God, present your body for sacrifice. God desires not death, but faith; God thirsts not for blood, but for self-surrender; God is appeased not by slaughter, but by the offering of your free will.”
By the by: Planned Parenthood has been selling organs of kids for years. It’s a zillion dollar business for them. To whom are they selling the babies’ organs? Biden has lifted absolutely all restrictions on research using babies.
What bothers me is that the very catholic publications pushing this murder of Jesus’ image for their own benefit brag about providing links so that people can do their own research. One of those links is good, going to the Lozier institute.
But that inclusion is not done to support the Lozier Institute; it’s to say that it’s been seen, is precious, but is to be dismissed by us, because we’re clever and sophisticated and because we are mature Christians and can make our own decisions and our decision is to murder Jesus’ image in the womb. I get it.
I also get that I’m so dead, because I’m saying all this. I’m happy to dead in the Lord Jesus, hidden with Him in God, to be alive in heaven for all eternity. That is my hope. I don’t deserve that heaven. But Jesus is good and kind if we lay down our lives for Him.
Is this your hope, too?
So, just in these last days and weeks, Canada has been following Ireland, so that everything is pretty much wide open, but if there are one or two people in church for Holy Mass (this time a Traditional Latin Mass), all hell breaks out and the Covid Police come to smack people down, chasing altar boys into the sacristy (Yikes!) and parishioners thrown out of the church, the police demanding that they want identifying info to put the offenders on “THE LIST” surely turning into “THE BOOK.”
But will this not turn out to be the Book of Life, with those so listed going to heaven, keeping up with the sacraments?
I’m not bragging with these Flowers for the Immaculate Conception. No. It’s easy for me in far, far, far Western North Carolina. Zero law enforcement officers of any agency could care less about Covid, masks, social distancing, whatever. And we have that on film, multiple agencies in a town meeting with extreme lack of social distancing, none of them wearing a mask. So, it’s easy for me to offer Holy Mass for the past year and a half as normal as normal can be. It’s easy for me to provide all the Sacraments for Jesus’ flock. That’s not to virtue signal. No. Any priest by chance in these parts would do the same, all things being equal, right?
For priests in Ireland, Canada, the Vatican, and elsewhere around the world, things aren’t so easy. There is an outright persecution. Would I be as brave as some of them are in persecution? I’m not going to claim that. That’s about God’s grace, and I have no control over that. Without God’s grace, I’m a total idiot.
So, if I’m doing my rounds to provide the Sacraments and I take a picture of flowers for the Immaculate Conception like the picture up top, it’s also as a gift to her on behalf of those who would do this if they could or are smacked down for trying. So, flowers for you, dearest Mary, from us priests around the world. Show yourself to be a mother to us! Monstra te esse Matrem! We pray for those who are ever so afraid afraid afraid afraid afraid. Hail Mary…
An “icon of orthodoxy”, a priest held up as a savior of the Catholic Church in America, once rationalized to me the “abortion pill” that he directed to be dispensed by Catholic medical institutions in his diocese. This priest overseeing the murder of children said that these just conceived babies are so small that no one will know and so who cares anyway? Yep.
This is the same rationalization that people use in getting the “vaccines” for Covid: the babies murdered for research, development and testing are helpless to complain because, you know, they were murdered a while back, so it’s over.
I’ll tell you this: those murdered kids will be fully adult and standing next to Jesus at the judgment, and will accuse those who thought that murdering the image of God was a good thing. Such people weren’t counting on the fact of eternity, of heaven or hell, on being judged by the very ones whom they murdered.
Go to Confession!
- “Father George, you don’t understand! Pope Francis got the vaccine and wants everyone to get the vaccine and has directed his pro-abort comrades to rationalize getting the vaccine! You’re wrong, Father George! Abortion is a virtue! Killing children is how we get to heaven! It is the very worship of God!”
Jesus said that there will come a time when those who murder us will consider this persecution an act of worship. Just because Pope Francis in a non-infallible manner encourages people to get abortion-wrought “vaccines” doesn’t mean that it is good. You’ll remember that Pope Francis promotes the idol worship of Pachamama to which demonic idol people are sacrificed. Does that mean that idol worship of demons is good. No, it doesn’t. Don’t think that Jesus will accept any such excuse at the judgment: “The devil made me do it!” No, you chose to murder.
Go to Confession!
The so called vaccines use babies for research, development and testing. It is a mortal sin to get such “vaccines.” There are those who agree with that analysis, but only for those who first purposed the murder of babies for this end, saying that those who follow later, who benefit very directly, who receive the vaccines, are guilty of a lesser sin. But that’s like saying that a murder that was calculated for a couple of years is less of a sin than a murder calculated for fifty years. Both are gravely sinful. Both will get you into hell. Maybe one hell is deeper than another, but it is all hell. Is that where both the perps and rationalizers want to go, congratulating themselves on being ever so arrogantly clever with such sophistication in their political correctness… for all eternity?
One who chooses to benefit from such murder is also guilty. Rationalizations don’t work:
- I had to do it to keep my job.
- So, you want to go to hell for all eternity? Go then.
- I had to do it to protect others, like granny.
- If you murdered the baby in front of granny I bet she would rather die than you murder that baby and then go to hell yourself. Getting a “case” of Covid does not at all mean that death by Covid follows. Not. At. All.
- I had to do it to protect myself.
- You are only preparing an eternity of hell your yourself. Is it worth it?
All rationalizations are cheap cynicism, shaking one’s fist at God. That rationalization is used for all other sins, and I bet you it has been used by such people all their lives. They let their consciences be destroyed. They are entrenching for a lifetime of rationalizing. Such cynicism, rejoicing in the “power” one has to murder helpless babies, is raging hatred against God and neighbor, all while congratulating oneself as being “nice.”
It seems to me that I have seen the fire of Satan – for the briefest nanosecond – in the eyes of those who defend their decision to go ahead and get the “vaccine:” “Kill the babies! I have power!”
How to repent of getting the “vaccine”:
- Repent of having done this, making an act of contrition, at least an imperfect act of contrition, fearing the loss of heaven and the pains of hell.
- Make a firm purpose of amendment, so that one is promising to God not to get any such “vaccines” in future, no booster shots, no supplemental shots.
- Go to Confession! Do your penance.
- Rejoice that our Lord is good and kind even to such a murderous lot as ourselves, and rededicate yourself to bringing others to Jesus.
By the way, if you haven’t gotten the vaccine and are planning to get it while planning to go to Confession afterward, know that this is a presumption against the Holy Spirit who was sent amongst us for the forgiveness of sins. It is a sin to say that we can go ahead and sin expecting that God doesn’t care about sin. God knows all about such sin. So does the Immaculate Virgin Mother of God. Don’t do it.
While SCOTUS seems to defend the free exercise of religion in this decision, I posit that this is another step down a slippery slope, for the free exercise of religion is actually essential, while Chinamart is not. There’s no comparison. True, California had smacked down Constitutional rights – given by God, not man, by the way – so that Chinamart was held to be infinitely more essential than any free exercise of religion. But SCOTUS merely putting the two on par with each other is not the solution. No. The free exercise of religion is absolutely essential – against Joey (The Heretic – anti-Catholic) Biden.
They said it, like, definitively: Covid-19 is almost impossible to spread by way of surfaces. They said this, after… what? some billions of dollars were spent on disinfectants, after some billions of man-hours were totally wasted, after untold wrecking of the economy, after millions of lives were shattered with closed businesses, after untold numbers of suicides, lost jobs, lost houses? Did the CDC with the WHO get kickbacks from China? Did they… win…? Do they feel… powerful?
It’s all politics: be scared and vote for the Dems, who say: “We’re the government and we’re here to help you.”
In so many places in the world, for the second year running, Catholic churches were closed down for the Sacred Triduum (Holy Thursday through Easter), from the second before to the second after, because, you know, Covid-19 is only spread in Catholic churches between those exact times. Call me skeptical of the Chinese Communist Party American Demoncrat politicians. Call me an embracer of true science. They are murderers and liars from the beginning.
But I suppose I am to be considered a murderer and liar from the beginning by the American Chinese State, a heretic by those hierarchs in Rome, an excommunicate, you know, for not belonging to the Chinese Communist Party, but most of all for not ever getting any “vaccine.”
Seriously? Polish? Again? You know why? About the only Catholics going to church in England and Ireland are Polish immigrants who are Catholic. So, the Polish Catholics are made the example.
How do you know those serving are not all living together in the same orphanage? Are the assuming they are live in separate homes? Is this just an excuse to persecute the Catholics in bloody England?
There will always be excuses. Covid-19 idiocy is convenient today.
Why the persecution? It wouldn’t be there if church leadership wasn’t so terribly corrupt. But now people have to push and shove in order to get some witness to the Gospel. Because of the wounds on the risen Body of the Lord Jesus, people have a right to get witness from us. If we don’t given it willingly, it will be taken by force.
Pretty much all bishops and priests in this fallen world hold as “precious” the indignant reaction of the little flock of Jesus over against being told that they are to kill the image of God in the womb so as to protect the most venerable among us: “Get the vaccine! You stupid people! You must kill babies in the womb to get vaccines! Feel the POWER! Get yours! You know nothing! Don’t you know that it is better to kill babies in the womb than that the whole world perish?!”
- “So the chief priests and the Pharisees convened the Sanhedrin and said, “What are we going to do? This man is performing many signs. If we leave him alone, all will believe in him, and the Romans will come and take away both our land and our nation.” But one of them, Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, said to them, “You know nothing, nor do you consider that it is better for you that one man should die instead of the people, so that the whole nation may not perish.”
To crucify the Son of the Living God is the most horrific sin the entire universe has ever witnessed. Jesus is God, our Creator, the Creator of all there is, including time. Jesus holds all of time in His hands, all at once. But some say:
- “We live today and so we are innocent of that Man’s Blood. We are distanced from that Man’s Blood. We are better than those damned Jews of the past. They crucified Jesus, not us! Time is malleable, surreal. We can manipulate time! Jesus said that His time on the cross was His hour. And it is. But that’s it. One damned Hour. And now it’s over, and we are free from that Hour.”
There are those who think that if we only only take those hands of His, those hands cupping within them His creation of time like so much blood and water, nailing one hand in one direction to one side and the other hand in the other direction to the other side, that time like so much blood and water will drop from those hands of His so that He will not be able to reach through time so as to judge us. But no, Jesus draws all to Himself in that one Hour, either to give us the privilege of being crucified with Him in the greatest manifestation of love this universe has ever known, or to judge us. But He will draw all to Himself across time into that one Hour as He is lifted up from the earth on the cross for our redemption and, please God, our salvation. We cannot so easily escape by holding that we are aloof. We are always before Him. Our sin is always before Him. To Him comes with its burden of sin all mankind. But if we insist that any such redemption and salvation is only in the past, because we are now “distanced” from Caiaphas’ sin so that we have no part in it at all, ever, then we also distance ourselves from any possibility of forgiveness from that Cross when Jesus, having obeyed the Father unto death, now commands the Father: “Father! Forgive them!” We claim we are not sinners, giving ourselves a license to kill, if we say that we are absolutely “distanced” from the sin of Caiaphas.
Bishops and priests who do this have the pretense that the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass is only an historical meal with no significance for us today, the pretense that there is no sin and therefore no forgiveness of sin, no divinity of Christ, that the only think important is to murder the image of God in the womb. It’s always the same in every culture in every time and place since Adam’s sin: “There but for the grace of God go I, all of us.”
Imagine that, bishops and priests who think the Mass is not a Holy Sacrifice. It’s because they are in one accord of heart and mind with the murderous High Priest Caiaphas, who complains with all self-entitlement so fierce that he thinks his own momentary self-preservation is a rationalization for the murder of Jesus. And so are all who rationalize the murder of the image of God in the womb for self-aggrandizement. They are hypocrites, the worst of all. Jesus said: “What you have done to the least of these you have done to me.”
But those who refuse vaccines developed with or tested on babies murdered for the purpose have a prayer:
- Psalm 94 — LORD, avenging God, avenging God, shine forth! Rise up, judge of the earth; give the proud what they deserve. How long, LORD, shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked glory? How long will they mouth haughty speeches, go on boasting, all these evildoers? They crush your people, LORD, torment your very own. They kill the widow and alien; the fatherless they murder. They say, “The LORD does not see; the God of Jacob takes no notice.” Understand, you stupid people! You fools, when will you be wise? Does the one who shaped the ear not hear? The one who formed the eye not see? Does the one who guides nations not rebuke? The one who teaches humans not have knowledge? The LORD does know human plans; they are only puffs of air.
But don’t think I’m virtue signaling here. I am Caiaphas if I am without the grace of God. Without the grace of God I am the worst of hypocrites, the most entitled, murderous. I thank God who saves such a wretched man as myself. And that honesty gives me the right to accuse Caiaphas and his present day death minions of virtue signaling:
- “Father George, you don’t understand! We are virtuous. We get the vaccine not only to save our own lives, but we are also concerned for the elderly comorbidity people. We are good and kind and nice! And you, Father George, you are an old meanie, a murderer who needs to be marginalized, deposed, cast beyond the darkest of existential peripheries. Father George, you are bad and evil.”
But to these virtue signalers I have some questions:
- Do you yourselves go and buy groceries and go on errands for the elderly co-morbidity people? No?
- Are you not the most damned hypocrites, spitting on the image of God and proclaiming your virtue as bishops and priests, you know, glorious in virtue signaling like the high priest Caiaphas?
Thus begins Tuesday of Holy Week, 2021, for this back-ridge Appalachian priest.
P.S. I remember listening to “Keep the Faith” cassette tapes waaaay back in the day, like in the 1980s. There was a conference given on moral theology by Msgr William Smith who was at the time teaching at Dunwoody, the major seminary for the Archdiocese of New York. He has many quotable quotes, none of which I can remember verbatim, but I think I recall correctly his mockery of those liberal bishops and priests who claim with all condescending gnostic authority from one high that church teaching on life is PRECIOUS, but since we are mature people we can decide for ourselves that which is good for us, and, really, who gives a damn what some precious God, some precious Scriptures, some precious Tradition, and whatever ever so precious constant teachings of the Magisterium of the Church have to present to us as sure and certain doctrine and morality: we are arbiters of the truth because we live today and we are therefore today better than anyone in the past, especially that out-of-date Jesus, those out-of-date Apostles, those out-of-date Scriptures with their out-of-date Tradition, all of which makes any Magisterium commenting on that which is out-of-date to be out-of-date itself. And then they scream with God-is-dead Nietzsche that they are sole arbiters of that which is a WILL TO POWER!
Did I mention that High Priest, as in the High Priest Caiaphas, comes from the Greek ἀρχιερεὺς or “Arch-Priest”? The “Arch” bit refers to origin and derivatively to ruler itself derivatively from POWER. The High Priest is the Power Priest.
In all his glory, if he thirsts for power, any bishop or priest, however high and mighty in his own eyes, is merely playing the Gollum: “My Precious! Power! Mine! All mine! My Precious! Power to kill the image of God! My precious!”
Oh, and don’t worry, I’m trying to hunt down my commentary on the 1990s appendix to the medical ethics ever revised document of the USCCB, an appendix which cleverly turned all morality upside-down, inside-out, back to front, having it that all that which is cooperation in evil, such as formal and proximate cooperation, is merely material and remote cooperation, with the latter being not immoral at all. In other words, do whatever you want, like abortions in Catholic hospitals, and it’s all O.K. I remember that the new ethics director for the Catholic Hospitals within the Archdiocese of New York, in a first press-conference, said that abortions in Catholic Hospitals are good to go, you know, because abortion is an outpatient procedure, which means that the hospital has nothing to do with it. !!! But if the girl stays overnight in the hospital, then, yeah, precious feelings of some overly devout people might have to be considered.
Anyway, I handed my commentary over to friends in the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, which brought it to the Holy Father, who commanded that the USCCB be directed to retract that appendix, condemning the appendix and all those bishops who followed the bad advice of that appendix, to the end that they had to reverse all the decisions they made with that appendix. Great. That’s about never happened before. But meanwhile, people died because of that appendix.
And now that appendix has been revived, meaning that pretty much all bishops and priests cleverly turn all morality upside-down, inside-out, back to front, having it that all that which is cooperation in evil, such as formal and proximate cooperation, is merely material and remote cooperation, with the latter being not immoral at all. In other words, do whatever you want, like developing and testing vaccines with babies who are purpose-aborted and it’s all moral and good.
Dear Caiaphas: it’s not all moral and good. Time will catch up with you from the cross, and then what are you going to do in eternity? Just asking.
No vaccine passport? Church segregation. No Confession. Pregnant mom trespassed for unmasked Communion
So, with Holy Communion still on her tongue, the pastor of the Catholic parish had the police harass a pregnant mom with a one-year-old baby in her arms, threatening to handcuff her. She was trespassed for not having worn a mask. In that state it’s not against the law not to wear a mask. It’s the policy of that pastor. The police enforce the policy under trespassing laws. I’m not going to fault the police on this. The pastor chose that time. Wow.
In that video, you’ll also see how another parish is segregating parishioners according to some sort of Covid-Vaccine Passports or whatever verification of reception of a vaccine. Even with the relaxed rules of HIPAA regarding Covid-19, I’m guessing it’s a violation of HIPAA to force people to self-report their status in a public forum. Of course, the answer is that attendance at a religious event is voluntary. Good answer for HIPAA. But this should not be for the church.
There’s also demonstrably verifiable news of a pastor of a parish forbidding anyone to approach the Sacrament of Confession if they have not submitted to the Covid-Vaccine.
This is not right on a number of levels, first of all because getting a vaccine whose development and/or testing has depended on the murder of children is not to be a gateway for someone to be forgiven of sin. A sin used as a gateway to be forgiven of sin? Forbidding Confession can have eternal ramifications for either going to heaven or hell. What’s this priest doing with this bullying?
All of this happened in just the last few days. Guaranteed there will be much more of this and in a church near you.
And then it will come about that any priest not presenting such anti-Christ activities will be removed from the priesthood. Guaranteed.
“If they do this when the wood is green, what will they do when it is dry?”
UPDATE: the priest got vaccinated and so he’s offering face to face in the sanctuary for non-vaxers while vaxers can go privately. Which still makes no sense. There’s a shaming aspect to this. At any rate, I can’t see how it is that he’s not suspended for having forbade Confession for non-vaxers.
Father, reading your posts yesterday and today brought to mind again the importance of good fathers.
- Scientific smack-down of vaccines: Apocalyptic smack-down of priests
- Pope Francis: my mom’s a rabbit, Pachamama’s a goddess, previous popes are heretics, Jesus’ mom stupid
Some years ago you said: “What have I learned from dad? Just be faithful to what you need to do in the circumstances right before you, step by step. Just do it. Do it fiercely. No apologies. No compromise. Ever.”
Your father was doing his duty during wartime with a Catholic mind and in accord with his state in life; and that way of thinking and doing, learnt from him, is how you live and we are grateful because it means you guide us well through our troubled times. [[ I hope I can live up to that by the grace of God. ]]
We are in a war – not a war so called, though. This time around our military is not engaged in a just war against enemy combatants trying to destroy us. Our war is demonic because it pits all peoples against their most innocent members – their unborn children. More than ever before we need good fathers: holy men teaching and protecting their families, holy priests teaching and protecting their flocks, holy bishops, and a holy pope governing the whole Church. And we need to implore St Joseph, guardian of the Church, for help!
Many in the Church and the public at large appear to have embraced what Father Pokorsky calls the “Caiaphas principle” – that is, “… it is better for you that one man die for the people than that the whole nation perish” (John 11:50), the “one man” in this case being the unborn chosen to die for a vaccine for the many.
Why? “With the wonderful advances in medical technology it becomes easy for us to presume ourselves to be the ‘masters of life’ rather than the ‘ministers of life’ (cf. Humanae vitae 13). Hence the contraceptive mentality, at its root, is a sin against faith. And as Chesterton says, ‘It’s the first effect of not believing in God that you lose your common sense’.”
Loss of Faith to loss of common sense; loss of common sense to mass contraception; mass contraception to a flourishing abortion industry, the unborn becoming disposable or a commodity – a raw material – to be bought and sold for the benefit of others. Horrible!
Two of those links (2 and 3) have reference to the same item, but have various ways to get to various internal links, as the cancel crowd are already removing from the internet your ability to get at the facts. Once you start digging to get the facts, the more you need to be fortified with prayer. We live in a very dark time.
I can pretty much guarantee that any bishop promoting vaccines will NOT read or listen to any of the above links. They don’t want to know the truth. They feel the power! They say: Pro-abortion homosexualist moral theologians told us that directly doing evil to achieve a good is to be praised. They say: The devil made me do it. Yep. They are correct on both counts about the pro-abortion homosexualist moral theologians and the devil. But they; are incorrect on assertion that doing evil to achieve a good is to be praised, and incorrect again that the devil forced them to be so evil: they have a choice. They have chosen to be Satanists. Jesus says that Satan is a liar and murderer from the beginning. Jesus is the Living unmanipulatable Truth.
Jesus laid down His life so that we would stop murdering each other.
Any bishop who says that – for health or money – we should purposely profit off the murder of babies in the womb for vaccines, thus murdering the image of God, thus tantamount to ripping out John the Baptist and Jesus from the wombs of their mothers, should be forthwith excommunicated. Jesus said: What you done to the least of these you have done to me.
And don’t give me the useless argument that pro-vaccine death mongers are not liable to excommunication because they have not themselves had hands-on participation in ripping a baby out of any womb. These moral heretics are excommunicated because of their moral heresy about how good it is, they say, to do evil to achieve good.
Does one need more than one hand to count those bishops who are truly pro-life, you know, in the entire world? I think not.
Jesus asked if there would be any faith when He returned. I’m guessing that those numbered with faith would be just above zero, at least among the filthy murderous priests and bishops. And yet, Jesus’ Church will remain until He comes again. Jesus will always have what He Himself calls a “little flock.”
Previously, limited populations have been required to choose between life and death (as with Moses and the Chosen people: I put before you life and death, choose life!), or between YHWH and Baal (as with Elijah on Mount Carmel: If Baal is god, follow him; if YHWH is God, follow Him!).
But it has never before happened in human history that, all things being equal, every human being in the entire world, all the many billions of us, have of a sudden and all at once been required to choose between eternal life and eternal death, between the God of Life and murderous Satan.
“Take the vaccine!” scream the Satanists, their voices gurgling with the blood of the children they have had executed for their sake. And now you have a choice. Every person in the world has a choice, of a sudden.
Don’t think you can say: “I have no choice; I’m required to take a vaccine.” That’s not true. You can lay down your life for the least among us. Yes. Choose eternal life.
Jesus said that He would come among us as a thief in the night. Apparently, almost no one has heeded His kind warning, having fallen away from love of God and love of neighbor before the time, so that when we are required to choose life or death, the weak and politically correct, the cowards, the go-along-to-get-along crowd, choose to turn their backs on Christ Jesus, Divine Son of the Immaculate Conception.
There are “next steps” to be taken. The instant I saw bishops and their affirmation yes-men in the Holy See, particularly Pope Francis, intimating that those who do not take the vaccine are tantamount to being murderers of their fellow man, that is the instant I understood that it will come about that priests will be required to take the vaccine, and booster vaccines and unending other vaccines OR ELSE they will be:
- quietly reprimanded, but firmly, talked-over, brow-beaten, marginalized, you know, emotionally, because that’s the level where these tender snow-flake entitled-to-be-vaccine heroes are at…
- publicly reprimanded, with all sorts of threats, even with chancery henchmen reading episcopal statements that are pro-vaccine from the pulpit at the Holy Mass that the reprimanded priest is offering…
- removed from active ministry without reassignment…
- provided no remuneration on which to live, having no insurance, having their housing entirely removed…
- suspended a divinis, from divine things, so that, even cast aside already, the priest is further smacked down so as to remove him from any and all availability for the High Priest, Christ Jesus, you know, just to demonstrate all the more hatefulness…
- put under, say, territorial interdict – an exercise in baiting – so that if such an entirely “rebellious” priest roams, say, out of a county even for a moment, even to get food or medicine or to fix a vehicle, he will state by such action, such a horrible “sin”, that he desires to be dismissed from the clerical state (laicized), even though that’s the last thing he wants to have happen…
- excommunicated with a declaration about the same being published in the diocesan newspaper, calling the priest a murderer for not getting the murder-derived vaccine.
Of course, most filthy liberal bishops will move from a quiet reprimand right to a threat of slitting the throats of priests forthwith. That will prove to, say, Pope Francis, that they are nice bishops. Nice!
This is apocalyptic not only because of massive and generalized apostasy, loss of faith, but because in priests being smacked down, the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass will almost entirely disappear from the face of the earth. Yep.
Can you bishops read the signs of the times? No? Perhaps you ought to go to Confession. You have become dull of mind, heavy of heart, blind in sight, deaf in hearing, thinking that you yourself can save yourself under your own “power”, turning to the “lord” whom you have replaced with yourself, thinking you have salvation in doing this. When you are in hell in the jaws of Satan, no one will come to your rescue. Go to Confession. And let us know about it. Tell us about the conversion the Lord God has accomplished in you. Be a good example in repentance. Stop persecuting priests who want to respect the life of the image of Jesus in the womb.
As for me, I will be happy to stand in solidarity with these least of the brethren at the Last Judgment. They will be perfect adults at that time, bearing the life of the Most Holy Trinity in themselves, seeing God in the Face, gloriously, immensely happy, and they will let me know that it will be a joy for them to have me there are also in heaven with them for eternity.
I would rather be heaven with “aborted fetuses” for eternity than with tender snowflakes entitled only to meltdowns as they drop into hell.
I’ll tell you this, by the grace of God, I will not slash open the wombs of Elizabeth and Mary so as to rip out merely-a-fetus John the Baptist and merely a fetus Jesus so as to give those “products of conception” and “useless tissue” to “scientists” to make “vaccines.” Ain’t gonna happen.
And if I die “before my time” because of a Covid infection, I will let that stand as a witness to respect for life, a martyrdom. That’s what I think about it. And as I’ve always said with ironic reverse meaning:
Hier stehe ich. Ich kann nicht anders. Gott helfe mir.
- ///sarcasm: Oh! I forgot! The rationalization that the bishops use is the argument of coercion! My bad! Someone screams: “Commit murder!” and that means that you can now can go ahead and commit murder with praise from God! /// off sarcasm
- No. You will personally answer for all the murder before the God of life. Go to Confession. You cannot directly do evil to achieve good.
To this USCCB: You remember your medical ethics guidelines back in the 1990s, the appendix about formal and material cooperation, about proximate and remote cooperation? You remember how the Holy See forced you to recant that appendix and the evil you have done with that appendix? That was me who put that reprimand through. But now you have gone back to that appendix, most dark and most evil, rationalizing that it’s all good because now we have a pope who doesn’t much care what you do. That’s not a good excuse before Jesus. No, it’s not.
It’s extremely rare that you will find a Catholic priest or bishop who could care less about the murder of children in the womb by way of abortion, or who are against partial birth abortion, or who are against infanticide.
“Why do I say that?” you ask.
It’s extremely rare that you will find a bishop, backed by some henchmen priests, who will NOT push for the removal of a Catholic priest from active ministry, you know, a priest who is non-compliant with the culture of death, particularly the Wuhan Joe culture of death.
“Why do I say that?” you ask.
For such bishops, a priest who is not willing to sacrifice children to the demonic god of “death-power” is the enemy of their self-congratulations, their ♬ feelings ♬ of “power” of the cowardly killing of the entirely defenseless, you know, so that they can look likes heroes, clever, sophisticated, a valued member of the club… the proud hellions of the culture of death.
“Why do I say that?” you ask.
Go ahead, try to give me names of of those bishops who will NOT dismiss a priest from active ministry who insists on respecting the lives of defenseless children, you know, any bishops who ARE promoting vaccines developed and/or tested by the usage unto death of defenseless children, vaccines like Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer / BioNTech, Moderna, etc. Can you think of any besides Cardinal Bourke, Bishop Strickland, Bishop Schneider, or a few others anywhere in the world? Do you think the vast majority will tolerate the presence of a priest who speaks against taking such vaccines?
Their compromise, their subsequent bloodthirstiness, their consequent Judas-like death mongering, is threatened, they feel, by any priest who insists on respecting the lives of defenseless children in the womb. And I just bet you that these will be the same bishops who, year after year, for decades, insist on collections being made for Catholic Relief Services and Catholic Campaign for Human Development, both of which fund abortion right around the world.
Just guessing here, but would not these be the same bishops who have given themselves to homosexualist abuse of minors, who belong to the homosexualist club. I mean, I don’t know, but it’s all consistent, you know, treating children like fresh meat on which to foist their “power.” Many of those children will later commit suicide. It’s all the same. Sex for death. Yep. It’s just that in the case of murderously taking children out of the womb for the sake of self-congratulations uses euphemisms like “product of conception,” or useless “tissue.”
- “Father George, you exaggerate, we haven’t heard of any priest getting forcibly aborted from his parish, uh… getting administratively removed from his parish for cautioning people against vaccines! You exaggerate!”
But what if a priest, having preached very many times about the taking of such vaccines, at length, with incisive clarity, with great passion, so that there is no mistake about what he has presented, is accosted publicly in front of his congregation by someone who proclaims that they have gotten, say, the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, damned be the damned babies as long as they themselves think they are getting some profit, some expedient, convenient benefit from murdering those children for themselves, proclaiming that Johnson and Johnson is “better” because in their opinion, even though it is developed within the cells of the murdered-for-this-purpose human being, at least it’s not changing their DNA like the other vaccines. But that’s like saying a murder for money is better than a hate-crime murder. They are both murder.
What if that priest then immediately says just as publicly, right in front of his congregation, with calm and respectful but firm voice, that in conscience he, as Jesus’ priest, cannot administer Holy Communion, our Eucharistic King to such a person, stating that it is immoral to use others for ourselves, what with Jesus having laid down His own life for us so that we would STOP murdering others for our own self-congratulations, Jesus, who was himself in the womb of His Immaculate Mother for nine months, Jesus, who said that what you have done to the least of these you have done to me?
What bishop, publicly promoting that his priests take such vaccines, what bishop would, or humanly speaking could tolerate a priest who will refuse Holy Communion to those who publicly proclaim what they have done in getting such a vaccine developed from and/or tested upon the most defenseless, the weakest of the brethren? They cannot tolerate such a priest threatening their “power” over death in mockery of our God of Life.
Just guessing, but any such hellion bishop will forthwith remove such a priest form active ministry, right?
Headlines around the world:
“Catholic priest denies Communion to any church members disagreeing on Covid-19 vaccines.”
Yep, that would take a nanosecond, and the whole world would be putting pressure on such a bishop to do away with such a priest, to make an example of that priest, once again making himself the hero before men even while denying God to His face. What did Jesus say He would do before His Heavenly Father at the Judgement for those who have denied Him in the least of the brethren? He said that He Himself would deny them before His Heavenly Father. But hey! I’m preaching to the choir of hellions. Already on this earth they desire hotly to go to hell. Can you ♬ feel ♬ the “power”?
Well, all that would make it rather quickly to Pope Francis, himself a Covid-19 vaccine taker. Say that such a priest is a Missionary of Mercy of Pope Francis. What happens then? Will such a priest be held up as a murderer in that it is said he is putting people at risk of death? Will the Holy Father then have that priest’s bishop contacted to force that bishop to threaten such a priest with not only removal from his parish, but with suspension, interdict? That not working, will the priest be threatened with papally sanctioned forced dismissal from the clerical state (“laicization”)? That not working, will the priest be threatened with excommunication, so that not only can he not provide Sacraments, but neither can he receive sacraments such as an absolution, such as Holy Communion, such as the Last Rites? Cut off. Anathema.
As the great Girolamo Savonarola, O.P., responded to the one excommunicating him not only from Church on earth but, acting ultra vires, also pretended to excommunicate him from entering into heaven: “Questo non tocca a te” – “This isn’t within your capacities to do.”
I’ll tell you this: I, Father George David Byers, will consider it an honor to stand in solidarity with those children murdered in the womb who then stand before the throne of God, with Jesus, at the Judgment. I will consider it an honor to tell Jesus that I threw away, buried all my talents so as to exercise the talents He, Jesus, the High Priest, provides to His priests, His wounds, that it is His wounds that I proclaimed, that I didn’t back away from putting into action, His wounds of being spoken against, persecuted, marginalized beyond the peripheries, His wounds of thirsting for justice, righteousness, in mourning for those executed, desirous of mercy for those used and abused, His wounds of the greatest love in all truth, in all goodness and kindness, with no ill will toward anyone, desirous that all are turned to God by grace to be saved by Him.
- “Remember then how you accepted and heard; keep it, and repent. If you are not watchful, I will come like a thief, and you will never know at what hour I will come upon you.” (Apocalypse 3:3)
And here we are. Seemingly, of a sudden, the entire world is being asked to make a decision. Are we willing to murder the image of God in the womb so as self-congratulate ourselves, or are we begging Jesus for His mercy and forgiveness so that we might love one another as He has loved us?
- “I call heaven and earth today to witness against you: I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Choose life, then, that you and your descendants may live, by loving the LORD, your God…” (Deuteronomy 30:19-20)
- “Elijah appealed to all the people and said, ‘How long will you straddle the issue? If the LORD is God, follow him, if Baal, follow him.'” (1 Kings 18:21)
Those not watchful may get fooled into – or be purposeful in – choosing demonic violence with arrogant self-congratulatory sophistication and cleverness. They are all around us. They might be pillars of the community. They might be “nice” people. They might be people with money. Oooo!!! Money!!!
I remember a parish to which I was assigned as a deacon. The first thing the pastor said was that I was preaching all five weekend Masses so as to introduce myself. The second thing the pastor said was that I was never ever to even mention abortion or contraception because there is someone in the parish who supplies “the parish” with new cars every year. Always the same.
You cannot serve God and Mammon.
- “Father George! You don’t understand! We have insurance to pay! Insurance companies have policies about Covid-19! You’ll throw a wrench in the kickbacks we get for parishes following the rules! Kill those babies! Everyone is doing it!”
Sigh. Anyone publicly, notoriously serving the death demons will be denied Holy Communion just as publicly, and that’s a favor to such a person, confirming to them that they have attacked the image of Jesus and need to repent of this with a firm purpose of amendment. That purpose of amendment would include not getting similar Covid-19 vaccines as “boosters” or as that which has the pretense to ward off “variants.”
- “Whoever eats the Bread or drinks the Cup of the Lord unworthily will be guilty of the [murder of the] Body and Blood of the Lord. A person should examine himself, and so eat the Bread and drink the Cup. For anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the Body [of Christ], eats and drinks judgment on himself.” (1 Corinthians 11:27-29)
The reprimand from Jesus to a priest by a bishop or pope smashing down a priest of Jesus for that priest’s respect for Jesus’ image in the least of the brethren is surely to be severe. A reprimand from Jesus to browbeating priests smashing down another priest’s respect for Jesus’ image in the least of the brethren is surely to be severe.
Have you recognized the time of your visitation? Have you chosen death thinking to have gained life in this world? Fool!
Have you realized that Jesus wants you to choose life? Do it.
By the way, this is not virtue signaling. I can’t clarify more than I have. I can’t retract. This is my conscience before the Divine Son of the Immaculate Conception while He is yet unborn in the womb of His Virginal Mother. This is me saying against the hellions:
- “Hier stehe ich. Ich kann nicht anders. Gott helfe mir.”
I say that with a different sense than Martin Luther heretic freakoid that he is. I mean that in the sense of being ecclesial, remaining with Jesus and His Church, the only true Church, the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. That individuals in the Church like once Catholic priest Father Martin Luther lose their way and want others to lose their faith does not – by the grace of God – influence me one bit. Jesus wants me in heaven, and I’m good with that.
P.S. I’ve been doing this a long time – being at the ready to deny people Holy Communion – so much so, and to such effect, that the viability of Code of Canon Law 915 was confirmed and solidified at a General Wednesday Congregation of Cardinals at the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith in the early-mid 2000s based on the total hell that I was suffering for this. Yep. That was me. ;-) I’m not going to stop now that I’m a “senior priest,” as I’ve been called. I’m not going to get along just for the sake of getting along. I want to go to heaven. Don’t credit that to me. It’s Jesus doing that. He want’s all of us in heaven.
Let’s use the example of the saints, this time from the Second Book of Maccabees, 6:18-31:
- Eleazar, one of the foremost scribes, a man of advanced age and noble appearance, was being forced to open his mouth to eat pork. But preferring a glorious death to a life of defilement, he spat out the meat, and went forward of his own accord to the instrument of torture, as men ought to do who have the courage to reject the food which it is unlawful to taste even for love of life. Those in charge of that unlawful ritual meal took the man aside privately, because of their long acquaintance with him, and urged him to bring meat of his own providing, such as he could legitimately eat, and to pretend to be eating some of the meat of the sacrifice prescribed by the king; in this way he would escape the death penalty, and be treated kindly because of their old friendship with him. But he made up his mind in a noble manner, worthy of his years, the dignity of his advanced age, the merited distinction of his gray hair, and of the admirable life he had lived from childhood; and so he declared that above all he would be loyal to the holy laws given by God. He told them to send him at once to the abode of the dead, explaining: “At our age it would be unbecoming to make such a pretense; many young men would think the ninety-year-old Eleazar had gone over to an alien religion. Should I thus dissimulate for the sake of a brief moment of life, they would be led astray by me, while I would bring shame and dishonor on my old age. Even if, for the time being, I avoid the punishment of men, I shall never, whether alive or dead, escape the hands of the Almighty. Therefore, by manfully giving up my life now, I will prove myself worthy of my old age, and I will leave to the young a noble example of how to die willingly and generously for the revered and holy laws.” He spoke thus, and went immediately to the instrument of torture. Those who shortly before had been kindly disposed, now became hostile toward him because what he had said seemed to them utter madness. When he was about to die under the blows, he groaned and said: “The Lord in his holy knowledge knows full well that, although I could have escaped death, I am not only enduring terrible pain in my body from this scourging, but also suffering it with joy in my soul because of my devotion to him.” This is how he died, leaving in his death a model of courage and an unforgettable example of virtue not only for the young but for the whole nation.
Go to Confession.
P.S. I’d like to recommend for the salvation of souls that I not be smacked down, but rather that I be given a chance to help bring people back to the sacraments in the proper manner, I mean, you know, if it’s thought that the above is not a merely hypothetical example. But, you know, just writing about hypotheticals can be met with all the fires of hell, right? So, here we are.
Otherwise, are we priests to say that there is no doctrine, no morals, no sin, therefore no forgiveness, no need for the very Son of the Living God?
Listen up! Christ Jesus, Christ our God, will come to judge the living and the dead and the world by fire.
Amen to that.
Oh, and the Missionary of Mercy thing. I would love to remain as a Missionary of Mercy. But I cannot give up on being in solidarity with those thrown beyond the darkest of existential peripheries, those littlies, so defenseless, so horrifically murdered. I will continue to stand by them with no apologies, come hell or high water.
Days to be shut down absolutely – by force – are Holy Saturday (Easter Vigil), Easter Sunday, and the “Day of the Angel” which is Easter Monday, one of the most respected “days off” in Italy, you know, because Covid itself knows very precisely the timing of Easter each year, even though it’s a different date every year.
Typical persecution of religion by the atheists. After a while, even the most die-hard creepos get tired of their own scare-tactics. Or you would think so. Everyone else has been fed up for more than a year. The second I saw the political discrimination over against religion, but favoring ABC Liquor stores at the same time, I simply opened up the church for a normal schedule with everything normal within a week or two of Easter 2021. Taking away Easter with fraud? Ain’t gonna happen here.
But wait, the el creepo Governor of North Carolina is threatening smack downs, again. Yeah, well, go ahead and try el creepo Governor. It won’t work here.
Anyone offended by the use of “el creepo”? I’ll tell you this, it’s creepy to have anti-Catholic politicians threaten tiny little churches with jack-booted force so as to stop proper worship of Almighty God. Creepy.
We will have Holy Mass during Holy Week and the Sacred Triduum and during Easter Week and onward one way or the other. Guaranteed. If we need to do up Mass Rock logistics like in Ireland back in the day, or Priest Holes (hidden chapels in the walls of houses) like in England back in the day, then that’s what we’ll do.
- BTW, did you see where Fauci said the other week that the measurement of usefulness of masks falls within statistical margin of error, meaning that it’s completely unknown if masks are useful, or even harmful…
- BTW, did you see where the Chinese World Health Organization in conjunction with Wuhan Joe said that other week that masks are used to smack down any rebellion of individuals against any governments guidelines rights around the world.
Someone said my audience is my fellow priests. I’ll tell you what, in this homily I’m pretty much addressing myself directly to Pope Francis. I guess I’m ranting about Islam a bit, about the sacrifice of children a bit. It needs to be done. There. I did it.
Pro-Life News, Vaccines, Common Good, Abortion, Jesus, Caiaphas: “Better that one man die than that a whole nation perish”
The “Common Good” citation isn’t in that clip, but in the Gospel of John 11:41-53 we read:
- “Father, I thank you for hearing me. I know that you always hear me; but because of the crowd here I have said this, that they may believe that you sent me.” And when he had said this, he cried out in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” The dead man came out, tied hand and foot with burial bands, and his face was wrapped in a cloth. So Jesus said to them, “Untie him and let him go.” Now many of the Jews who had come to Mary and seen what he had done began to believe in him. But some of them went to the Pharisees and told them what Jesus had done. So the chief priests and the Pharisees convened the Sanhedrin and said, “What are we going to do? This man is performing many signs. If we leave him alone, all will believe in him, and the Romans will come and take away both our land and our nation.” But one of them, Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, said to them, “You know nothing, nor do you consider that it is better for you that one man should die instead of the people, so that the whole nation may not perish.” He did not say this on his own, but since he was high priest for that year, he prophesied that Jesus was going to die for the nation, and not only for the nation, but also to gather into one the dispersed children of God. So from that day on they planned to kill him.”
Yes, I’m very happy that Jesus laid down His life for us, the Innocent for the guilty, so that He might have the right in His own justice to have mercy on us, but for Caiaphas to abuse his office and condemn the Innocent for the guilty was a great sin.
Caiaphas wanted to achieve a good end – civil peace in the country – but at the cost of doing something evil. That will actually only make things worse, the good end never being obtained. Witness the disintegration of all things and the destruction of Jerusalem like none other.
Saint Paul condemns doing something evil so as to achieve a good end (Romans 3:8):
- “And why not do evil that good may come? — as some people slanderously charge us with saying. Their condemnation is just.”
People think that sophistries claiming that we are distanced from an evil action so that we may rightly partake of the good end, but ignoring that that good end was wrought by an evil means are rightly condemned.
Covid 19 vaccines like Johnson and Johnson / Janssen, AstraZeneca, Pfizer / BioNTech, Moderna have directly, purposely aborted healthy children so as to obtain a good end, whether developing or testing their vaccines or both on human beings executed exactly for this purpose, tested to be healthy, tested to make sure all their organs were fully developed.
To enjoy the good end of the vaccine is to mock these human beings for your convenience.
And don’t think that this is all expedient for the common good. Society will disintegrate all the more into hell.
HERE’S THE POINT: Doing something that will hurt someone so as to benefit the common good refers to things pertaining to individuals, not to those persons themselves. Thus, an airport might be built even if a particular farmer doesn’t like it, as long as he is compensated justly. But the farmer himself cannot be directly executed in order for some project to benefit you.
Those pro-life people who promote the common good to be brought about by any vaccines obtained by the direct execution of individuals are actually pro-abortion, pro-death, anti-God, anti-neighbor.
Jesus says: “What you have done to the least of these you have done to me.” Are you going to slash Mary open and experiment on Jesus? No? But you glibly think you are clever in getting yours, murdering the image of God for your own benefit?
Fauci wants fear and masks well into 2022 even after “herd immunity”. India is already at that threshold. It’s pretty much over. Do some “cases” still get some symptoms? Rarely, but, sure. Is there a person here or there who needs help among them? Yep. And dying can be a fright for those with no faith. That’s what people are really afraid of. Fauci-fear mongering capitalizes on people having no “feeling” of security which stems from being without a bond with God that is stronger than death, stronger than any fear we might want to come up with.
Is Fauci creating fear to make sure there is mail-in balloting for the mid-term elections in 2022? That’s most probable, like 100%. Are the vote counting “irregularities” to be corrected by 2022. Zero chance of that.
- Here’s what it’s coming to: “I don’t care that Jesus said: ‘What you have done to the least of these you have done to me.’ I don’t care that healthy and well developed in the womb human beings were chosen to be aborted for the development and/or testing of vaccines. My feelings count as the be all and end all of justice. Those babies are dead now anyway, so what difference does it make? They can’t hurt me for being in agreement with their death just so I can assuage my conscience!”
Compromise once and you will compromise forever unless there is repentance and a firm purpose of amendment. And that means that not if but when more updated “vaccines” come about one has already made a firm purpose of amendment not to get those “vaccines”. And don’t think those kids won’t be fully adult and standing next to Jesus in judgment about where people go for eternity. Jesus was also in the womb.
And just to say. It seems that this is the end of Wuhan Joe’s virus. India’s cases have relatively plummeted to about zero, namely, to about 0.0001 % of their population. And that’s just cases. Of that 0.0001 % almost no one shows symptoms. Very few of those get sick. Much fewer than that will succumb as they would with any yearly influenza.
- “But Father George, you don’t understand! We have to do this for others, so that others can stay alive!”
- No, you don’t have to do that for others just so that they can stay alive in this world. This world is not an absolute “value.” We are in exile away from heaven. We must go to heaven. Love of God and love of neighbor is an absolute “value.” Neighbor includes those who are in the womb.
- “But Father George, you don’t understand! I’ll go to hell if I don’t force vaccinations on others because I will feel guilty of committing murder for not having gotten others to get vaccinations.”
- Not at all. If someone dies for NOT having gotten the vaccine, they will go to heaven, all things being equal. If someone dies for you NOT having forced a “vaccine” on them, you will both go to heaven for having done the right thing. And you needn’t ever feel guilty for having done the right thing. The right thing is always love of God and love of neighbor including the least of the brethren. Again. Jesus says: “What you have done to the least of these you have done to me.”