There’s been some interesting techy activity recently in my little world. Even while writing this very post, in draft, it was disappeared from the screen and put into the trash. I got it back into draft, saved it in a text file, and restored the post. This happens really a lot. It’s just gaslighting. In court, whoever it is would just say they were having fun. But, as we’ll see, this is actually likely an attack on the free exercise of religion and free speech, both serious crimes, especially if it’s tied to any upcoming attacks. A brief history:
- Perhaps unrelated, but I first noticed this kind of activity not too long ago when my two prized videos of the Discalced Carmelite Monastery’s Stations of the Cross that stretch alongside the cliff edge of Mount Carmel high above Haifa, Israel, were erased by someone hacking into my locked-down YouTube page, erasing just those videos. Perhaps some sort of extortion will be presented to me about those videos, to get them back. But I suspect this is a mere episode of gaslighting.
- Anyway, provably, my blog subscriptions have been hacked, shadow-banning pretty much all would-be readers. I say provably because I help others with their emails because of their being presently incapacitated. I see the results of shadow-banning of myself inside their own communications.
- Some months ago an Intel officer of some 28 years, a parishioner, who had done his job while a $50,000,00 bounty was on his head for many of those years, asked me about what I thought of the email he had sent me. “What email?” I asked. I had been getting emails from him regularly but not for some months more recently. While researching my difficulty in receiving his emails, he got me on the phone and together we delved into his address book. Someone had hacked into his address book, erased my address not only in the address book but in group emails, and had slightly changed only my email address so that whatever he would send to me would instead go to the hacker. That takes quite a bit of forethought and experience and determination to gaslight yours truly, using even extremely capable close friends. That’s annoying. This person is purposely trying to get caught doing this for the sake of gaslighting. Interesting facts for the growing profile.
- For about the fifth time in as many years, usually for about three months at a time, a user of Microsoft Azure faking locations of Chicago and then Des Moines, started low-level hacking pretty much 24/7. It was right after I posted on that all too obvious trying-to-get-caught activity that such a hacker ran away with their hair on fire, screaming like a girl and needing a parachute to slow down. Or it might have been a friendly hacker who stopped this person in their tracks. Thanks for that. But the footprints left indicate that they just wanted to get caught, to gaslight. The one who trashed this post now seems to use iCloud out of Chicago, though Scamalytics puts it in Belverde, TX (near San Antonio). At any rate, the thing is, some people want to know what I have to say, even if for wildly self-contradictory reasons, and wouldn’t appreciate such gaslighting at all.
- At any rate, another parishioner who wasn’t getting notifications on my blog for that entire time just yesterday informed me that their email system had been hacked as well, so that emails were simply blocked from certain people, that is, with all and only the blocked ones being Catholic, also friends of mine, parishioners, also from such as the chancery offices of the Catholic Diocese to which my parish belongs. This is all true of other parishioners. The same blocking also from me. All of this is discoverable. It’s all gaslighting, as it’s just so obvious. But it’s also about crippling communications.
While this cuts communications more broadly, it’s also quite specific to my parish. What if, say, Jane’s Revenge were to come here to bother us? Parishioners would want to know how to recover, and we would be crippled in doing that, right? Jane’s revenge has said that they will be doing things which also will hurt in hidden ways. This would be one of those hidden ways. And, after all, we’re quite vocal about doing what Jane’s Revenge hates so much: we promote respect for life from natural conception to natural death. We support the first and second amendments. We support the document, however inaccurate, that was leaked from the Supreme Court about the overturning of Roe v Wade and sending it back to voters in the States. That means we say no to abortion and pharmaceutical murder of children to use their organs for “vaccine” experimentation. We’re not woke, not deep state, not George Soros afficionados.
But this tiniest of all parishes in North America couldn’t possibly be on the radar of such people, could it? There are people who know.
Just to say, a guy and a gal (I guess), claiming to be students at Western Carolina University just up the road from the parish visited the parish just minutes after parishioners had left Sunday Mass a while back. I don’t know who they were, although I could easily pick them out of a line-up still today. I spoke with them for quite a while. It was memorable because just so very annoying. They were self-hyped as grass roots funded community organizers practicing full-on Critical Race Theory, so hateful, so disgusting. If there’s one thing that presses my buttons, it’s those who pretend to be racists so as to promote racism, Marxists all. I’m pretty good at playing such overconfident idiots. Instead of my falling for their baiting, they, upon my questioning, said it was actually just one person funding their activities and he wanted to remain anonymous. Get that? And… and… they were specifically interested in knowing if we could defend ourselves if we were attacked in church. Get that? It’s like a pre-confession of crimes they’re going to commit. They were clearly casing local churches to get the database of viability of attacks that Jane’s Revenge is proud to say they’ve been working on for a long time and now have.
The one guy (100% looks like him, and he’s very, um, peculiar) seems to have showed up more recently coming out of the drug house behind me with an accomplice, obviously intent on doing home invasions specifically of the rectory. I know this because I happened upon them while I was returning home at midnight after giving Last Rites to a parishioner just before they went off to the hospital. Thanks for the incredible timing, Guardian Angel.
Lastly, if you know, you know: