Gabbie’s personal experience with the Traditional Latin Mass: “A deeper love for Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.”
Tag Archives: Eucharist
- “LifeSiteNews has learned from Keith Armato, a leading Catholic layman close to the situation, that the archbishop of Chicago had demanded for months now that the Institute [ICKSP] signs a document with five or six points. Among the points they had to sign – each priest individually – was that the Novus Ordo rite is the only true expression of the Roman rite. This formulation stems directly from Pope Francis’ own document Traditionis Custodes, an explanation that makes it clear that the traditional Roman rite has to disappear altogether.”
I mean, I don’t know what any of this even means. Pope Francis celebrated Holy Mass in the Ambrosian Rite of the Latin Rite up in Milan as recently as 2017. There are very many Rites in the Latin Rite. And what about the Congolese Rite, the upcoming Amazonian Rite, etc.?
Oh, I get it. Pope Francis is saying that the particular Roman Rite of the much more comprehensive Latin Rite only has one true expression, which is the Novus Ordo and not at all the Traditional Latin Mass. I see. He surely means that this refers not to validity but to liceity, not to the fact of the Most Holy Sacrifice being offered in the TLM (which always remains true), but only to his modus operandi of holding that the only legally acceptable way of offering Holy Mass in Roman Rite is by adhering to the Sacramentary of Novus Ordo instead of the Missale Romanum of the TLM. I get it.
Oh, but wait! Text without context is pretext, right? Let’s see… Ah yes! Here we go! From Traditionis custodes:
- “Art. 1. The liturgical books promulgated by Saint Paul VI and Saint John Paul II, in conformity with the decrees of Vatican Council II, are the unique [“l’unica espressione”=only, sole] expression of the lex orandi of the Roman Rite.”
Oh, but wait! That’s not just a foundational disciplinary statement; that’s about doctrine, the very fact of the Sacrifice of Jesus being offered. Gotta put on the brakes and drill down into this. That “lex orandi” is the law of prayer which is the source and summit of the lex credendi, the law of believing. Is any of this defined for us in the broader context? Yes, indeed! Let’s turn to the accompanying letter of Traditionis custodes addressed to the bishops:
- “Most people understand the motives that prompted St. John Paul II and Benedict XVI to allow the use of the Roman Missal, promulgated by St. Pius V and edited by St. John XXIII in 1962, for the Eucharistic Sacrifice.”
- That’s from paragraph 2 of the letter. It’s clear that Pope Francis admits that John Paul II and Benedict XVI consider the TLM to be a valid manner to offer “the Eucharistic Sacrifice.”
- “Benedict XVI declared ‘the Missal promulgated by St. Pius V and newly edited by Blessed John XXIII, as a extraordinary expression of the same lex orandi‘, granting a ‘more ample possibility for the use of the 1962 Missal’.”
- That’s from paragraph 3 of the letter. It’s clear that Benedict speaks of “expressions” of the “same lex orandi,” which is thus defined by him as the Holy Sacrifice of Jesus.
- “The Motu proprio recognized that, in its own right, ‘the Missal promulgated by Paul VI is the ordinary expression of the lex orandi of the Catholic Church of the Latin rite’. The recognition of the Missal promulgated by St. Pius V ‘as an extraordinary expression of the same lex orandi‘ did not in any way underrate the liturgical reform, but was decreed with the desire to acknowledge the ‘insistent prayers of these faithful,’ allowing them “to celebrate the Sacrifice of the Mass according to the editio typica of the Roman Missal promulgated by Blessed John XXIII in 1962 and never abrogated, as the extraordinary form of the Liturgy of the Church.”
- That’s from paragraph 4 of the letter. Again, it is crystal clear that the lex orandi, the law of prayer, refers to the Holy Sacrifice of Jesus present in any form, in any expression of the Roman Rite, of the Latin Rite.
But Pope Francis, with a slight of hand, you know, some prestidigitations, now has it in Traditionis custodes that the only expression of the law of prayer in the Roman Rite is the Novus Ordo, exclusive of the TLM. But if the law of prayer, literally the Holy Sacrifice of Jesus, is not to be found in any way with the TLM, Pope Francis is now saying that the TLM is an invalid Mass, no Mass at all. Nothing. No Sacrifice. No Sacrament. No Eucharistic Sacrifice. Nothing. It’s in fact an excommunicatable offence, for it is therefore only a simulation of a Mass, a simulation of a Sacrament.
I could never put my name to a document forcing me to deny Jesus in His very Sacrifice for me. Never!
Anyway, all this is why, in the Responsa ad dubia, it is said that the TLM has nothing to do with the life of the parish. Get it? Jesus’ Sacrifice has nothing to do with the life of the parish.
Sure, I might well be thrown out of the priesthood if I were ever to reject being forced to sign such a document, thus signing my ticket to hell if I did that. But I would be joyful in being thrown on the trash heap. Maybe I would finally have time to write about the Immaculate Conception. And in that I would most certainly rejoice. My voice of joy would be heard up to the heavens!
So, Pope Francis gave another long interview, this time to Reuters.
Below I include the bit about the Supreme Courts overturning of Roe v Wade and Nancy Pelosi receiving Holy Communion.
Pope Francis claims ignorance of the law and so can’t comment on that, but does say that abortion is like hiring a sicario, a hit man. But then, establishing that abortion is so very evil, he condemns anyone who would say that pro-abortion politicians like Nancy Pelosi should be denied Holy Communion, with that condemnation carrying the moniker of “non-pastoral”, which, by the way, is enough to have someone removed from ministry. That puts all priests and bishops on notice, and it’s a green light to all sinners to F*** sacramental Confession and just go to Holy Communion in mortal sin, eating and drinking their own condemnation, as Saint Paul warns, thus mocking themselves, mocking the least of the brethren in the womb, and mocking Christ Jesus.
- “Asked about the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling overturning the landmark Roe v. Wade ruling establishing a woman’s right to have an abortion, Francis said he respected the decision but did not have enough information to speak about it from a juridical point of view. But he strongly condemned abortion, comparing it to “hiring a hit man”. The Catholic Church teaches that life begins at the moment of conception. “I ask: Is it legitimate, is it right, to eliminate a human life to resolve a problem?”
- Francis was asked about a debate in the United States over whether a Catholic politician who is personally opposed to abortion but supports others’ right to choose should be allowed to receive the sacrament of communion. House of Representatives speaker Nancy Pelosi, for example, has been barred by the conservative archbishop of her home diocese of San Francisco from receiving it there, but is regularly given communion at a parish in Washington, D.C. Last week, she received the sacrament at a papal Mass in the Vatican. “When the Church loses its pastoral nature, when a bishop loses his pastoral nature, it causes a political problem,” the pope said. “That’s all I can say.”
That’s all you can say, is it? I wonder how that’s going to work out before Him who will come to judge the living and the dead and the world by fire. We pray for conversion: Hail Mary…
Big day today for Nance the fanatic abortionist. She got Holy Communion at the Papal Mass. That’s after she countenanced the violent protests of the overturning of Roe v Wade, which included an assassination attempt on one of the Justices of the Supreme Court. Rewarded, honored, publicly. Where’s Canon 915?
By the way and just to say, politicians have always been put in a special section for diplomats and politicians right up front close to the altar at Papal Masses, but that section is special in the sense that no one in that section is ever to be administered Holy Communion. Maybe that rule’s been tossed. Did they go way of their way to make sure that she received Holy Communion? Was that a mistake?
Whatever the case, if I knew before who’s who, and there was a Nancy Pelosi or Joey Biden or John Kerry, I would not administer Holy Communion to any public sinner, “notorious,” as Canon Law says. To do that would only be confirming them on their trip to hell, eating and drinking their own condemnation, as Saint Paul says.
So, this is Pope Francis’ version of the New Mass is it? This is the lens through which I will be reading his new encyclical Desiderio desideravi. Some people like how nice they perceive it to be. I’m only half way through, and my perception is that everything is wrong, including every “and” and “the.” How very disgusting. More on that later, but it’s all-a-piece with Nancy the super-abortionist getting Holy Communion.
Father James Blount, a pastor of a parish down in Georgia just to the South of my WNC parish, was frequently the topic of conversations I had with one of my own parishioners, a good friend, an airline pilot, JQ, who recently passed away, who was also a friend of Father Blount.
JQ recounted to me a number of times the story Father Blount had mentioned to him about the thrice declared “BLACKOUT”. I remember that Father Blount had put up a video of this a while back. As he says in this present video, he had taken that down because it had scared some people and, truth be told, he couldn’t make much sense of it himself. But now there’s more, as he explains in this video above.
First of all, as he explains, we have to understand Padre Pio’s statement about Holy Mass:
- “It would be easier for the world to survive without the sun than to do without the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.”
With that, Father Blount eventually learns something about the threefold BLACKOUT vision that he saw:
- The first BLACKOUT of the Holy Sacrifice is the churches being locked down during Covid more by the supposed pastors of the Church than by any politicians.
- The second BLACKOUT of the Holy Sacrifice will come about also in an analogously nefarious manner. I say that this could this come about because of destruction of churches for the sake of the “great reset.”
- The third BLACKOUT of the Holy Sacrifice will come about, Father Blount surmises, when even electronic transmission of the Mass will be blocked, leaving people quite bereft. However, I think this will also be accompanied by quite a bit of violence toward priests who continue to offer Holy Mass.
I have to say that in my opinion this is precisely the trajectory of the Satanists of the great reset.
He speaks of this as at least an analogy with the three days of darkness.
My own take on this:
Look, I never met dear Father Blount. I’m sure I don’t agree with everything he says on every topic. Even canonized saints were wrong on various things. They weren’t canonized for their academics but rather for their holiness. I like what he says here. Is he right? I dunno. I think it’s consonant with lots of things that are happening, with a lot of things that the saints have said about our times in the last hundreds of years.
I recall the prophesy of Daniel 12, cited by Jesus in the Gospel of Matthew 23, and reiterated many times in the Apocalypse chapters, say, 12 to 18. There is to be 3½ years of the greatest persecution such as has never been seen since the foundation of the world and shall never be so again, that is, when we see the Daily Sacrifice come to an end and when we see the Abomination of Desolation being caused to be set up in the Holy of Holies where it must not be. The worst persecution is when there is a general apostasy and so many pastors of the Church lead the Lord’s Little Flock straight to hell, no doctrine, no morals, no instruction of the spiritual life, no reverent liturgy. That, of course, will usher in a bloody persecution, as people will push to see some witness about our Lord that is not being given in these days.
As I see it, the clock started on October 27, 2019, when Pope Francis established the most horrific demon idol on the altar of Jesus’ Sacrifice in Saint Peter’s Basilica and thus signaled to the world his hatred for the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. It’s the same day that the China virus was let out in Wuhan at the end of the Military Games. The 3½ years will come to a close Easter Sunday, 2023, exactly 3½ years, or a time, times and half a time, that is, 42 months, that is, 1,260 days (after Jesus shortens the time for the sake of the elect from 1,290 days) (now less than a year away). Daniel proclaims the blessedness of those who survive and endure an additional 45 days, which would bring us, then, to the feast of Saint John the Baptist, 2023, a year from now.
From the Sunday bulletin of Saint Augustine Catholic Church in Brooklyn, NY, 19 June 2022
Who can Receive Communion? Catechism of the Catholic Church & Code of Canon Law
Communion is an intimate encounter with Christ, in which we sacramentally receive Christ into our bodies, so that we may be more completely incorporated into His. The Eucharist also strengthens the individual because in it Jesus himself, the Word made flesh, forgives our venial sins and gives us the strength to resist mortal sin. It is also the very channel of eternal life: Jesus himself.
You may receive Holy Communion if you:
- Are a Baptized Catholic who has been catechized and prepared. (CIC 912 & 913 §1)
- Are in a state of grace: You have sought out God’s mercy and grace through the Sacrament of Reconciliation after committing mortal sin (CIC 916)
- Believe in the real presence of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist.
- Have observed the Eucharistic fast: one hour before Mass. (CIC 919 §1)
THE MOST HOLY BODY & BLOOD OF CHRIST
As we celebrate the Feast of Corpus Christi otherwise known as the Feast of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ we are offered an excellent opportunity to be reminded of the importance of attending the entire Mass; from the beginning Sign of the Cross to the Final Blessing.
When not in a state of grace, preparation includes the need to celebrate the Sacrament of Confession, Penance or Reconciliation to receive God’s grace before receiving Communion. Please remember that as we approach the altar to receive Holy Communion, we bow before we receive as an acknowledgement that the Host is the Body of Christ. All are reminded that we are asked to clearly respond Amen to the invitation of the minister, “The Body of Christ.”
Once again, it bears repeating that Communion is only brought to those who are sick or directly caring for someone who is sick. Arrangements are made through the Parish Office.
CONTINUING TO WAIT & PRAY
Please continue to pray for all those involved in the investigation and response to the theft of the sacred tabernacle at Saint Augustine Church. May Saint Anthony, patron of things that are lost, help us to find not only the worthy receptacle for Holy Communion but return those who are lost in any way to God who loves us without limit.
This is as far back in the back ridges of moonshine Cherokee County as you can possibly get. The old guy who lives here makes his way out on Sundays to serve the Traditional Latin Mass, and then afterward, I go on Communion calls, which includes his wife.
He greets me at the door packing heat, I think a .38 Special. Meanwhile, the son, who’s probably as old as I am (which is old), will usually be coming up from downstairs to see what trouble is brewing up top. The son can mag-dump into the same bullet hole a good distance out with – not a revolver, as that would be too easy – but with a grindy-trigger pistol. Hat’s off to him. Then he’ll disappear again. Meanwhile, the old guy’s elderly wife, well, let’s just say that this reminds of her skills and wisdom:
We have a chat, making sure we’re all good to go with food supplies and candles for prayer and such. Then the prayer gets serious with the Holy Communion part of the Communion call. Then we chat a bit more about schedules of doctors and such for the week. We might also talk about guns, because, well, I’m always carrying as well. If I’m not, I get severely reprimanded with lectures about the fallen state of the world and how I have to be at the ready in any situation. If I’m just coming from the Rehab/Nursing Home I might say that it’s still in the car. More reprimands come my way for being so forgetful, with no discipline. I love it. They’re such a day brightener for me.
[I admit it. I put up this post just to annoy the infamous commenter troll guy who wants me out of the priesthood. Just a little humor to lighten things up. But some people just like to be angry. Anyway, I’m in a really good mood today, and so very happy to be a priest.]
That picture of the famine in Ethiopia in the 1980s is likely to be repeated in about a dozen African countries and more around the world in a few months time, say, by August 2022. This will have a direct affect on the availability of food for the rest of the world population, in which you are included. This situation has come about and is now quite unavoidable because the Russia/Ukraine conflict has decimated farmers in Ukraine, again. No fertilizer. No grain.
This is called “The Great Reset.” You will experience what happens when people get hungry. Not only will there be chaos in supermarkets (and I do recommend prudent stocking up of long-shelf-life supplies and beans and rice), but there will be home invasions. Just my prediction, but methinks we will devolve into a warlord situation. You ready for that?
Readers of this blog will, of course, be thinking of the Bread of Life, the Bread of the Angels, the availability of the Most Blessed Sacrament. Well. I don’t know. We’ll have to see what happens after the Supreme Court decision is published. Will we have another “Summer of Love” with Black Lives Matter intent on proving that they love mansions even while they set about proving that they hate God and hate neighbor and want to commit black genocide by encouraging the murder of black babies in their wombs of their black mothers (proportionally black women are targeted for abortion). Will we see Antifa participate in “mostly peaceful protests”, say, within Catholic churches during Sunday Mass, turning church campuses into CHOPs and CHAZs? If they are given food as pay for assaulting parishioners and priests, yep, I guess that would be the case. Can we then keep the Eucharist safe in tabernacles. No.
Having said that, will we still have Mass no matter what? Yes. We must have the Bread that provides eternal life, providing our Lord Jesus Himself.
Meanwhile, seriously, do you have starvation rations at hand for a long recovery from disaster, say, rice and beans and such? It’s not very keto-y, and it’s a pain, but I think this would be prudent, you know, before there’s mayhem at supermarkets. Even without all rubbish going on in the world, this is still prudent. There are natural disasters, etc.
- “We don’t understand! We don’t understand! That dumb ol’ Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone faked us out! We thought that his delays were just playing both sides! We thought he was really with us! We were going to recommend him to be appointed a Cardinal! A prince of the Church! And he just, like, threw it all away! He’s actually pro-life! He actually believes in Jesus in the Eucharist! It’s like he doesn’t care about political correctness with us! We’re us! We’re the important ones! What’s he doing, talking about Jesus, like that means anything?! What can we say?! What can we say?! … Tell them: ‘Media requests will be ignored!'”
Meanwhile, the Christifideles laici, Christ’s faithful, the laity, are like, wait… what? We follow Jesus.
We have to pray for our priests who minister in untoward ecclesiastical provinces, those who will be removed from the priesthood because of denying Holy Communion to the likes of maniac pro-abort politicians like Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, John Kerry…
We need priests who will be strong, not running from the wolves. It’s easy for me to say that I would deny these murderous people Holy Communion because, I mean, when are they going to show up in little Holy Redeemer Catholic Church in Andrews, N.C.? Never. So, my little protestations on the sidelines don’t mean all that much.
But there are priests who are thinking of picking up cardboard boxes and packing-tape at Lowes because they figure that much sooner than later they will be removed from their assignments for standing with our Lord Jesus in His Trials.
We are to pray that their concern will be not to give scandal by giving Communion to public, notorious, manifest grave sinners. We are to pray that their concern will be to enjoy, at the Last Judgment, Christ Jesus telling them:
- “You are the ones who have stood by Me in My trials. And I bestow on you a kingdom, just as My Father has bestowed one on Me, so that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.” (Mt 22:28-30)
It’s not just that there’s zero church leadership in D.C. & Rome. It’s that such “leadership” leads the faithful astray. Too bad, that. We gotta pray for conversion there, and that, whatever the case of that happening, that Christ’s own faithful will not take any scandal given, but will stand with Christ in His trials.
So, a direct attack on the free exercise of religion by the atheistic communists of Amerika as always countenanced by the DOJ and DHS. Here’s the difference:
- The anti-Americans shriek “separation of church and state, separation of church and politics” as if “Do not murder the innocent” is not a precept binding on everyone in natural law as reflected in the ten commandments and is therefore not simply politics.
- True Americans look to their God-given rights of free exercise of religion, not only within the church as is the prerogative of Archbishop Cordileone, but also in the public square, so that the first amendment to the Constitution is not about citizens fearing smack downs from government, but rather the government, if necessary, being kept at bay from interfering with religious duty consonant with natural law, and this, to such an extent, that religion is free to speak about law even if some perceive that to be political.
Where is Jesus? … But then…
Michael speaks strongly of the glaring omission of the USCCB’s Eucharistic Coherence document, passed by 95% of participants, the omission in that document of all that is Canon 915, which would have such as pro-abortion politicians be denied Holy Communion.
The bishops respond, of course, by pointing to footnotes in which some numbers of paragraphs of the Catechism are cited in fine-print for further reading.
Um… Just about nobody is going to read their incoherent document, however nice it is. Pretty much close to zero of those who do are going to look up footnotes that cite numbers. But, they know that. And voted for it.
I, for one, will continue to follow Canon 915 regardless of what any bishop, including the Bishop of Rome, have to say about it. After all, as the interpretation of that Canon has it, this isn’t a matter of mere policy, the whim of an overly politicized bishop, no. It’s about Divine Revelation. Remember Saint Paul, 1 Corinthians 11:29?
- “For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body.”
The Lord Jesus, present Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity, our Eucharistic King, cannot be discerned by someone who is pro-abortion, for Jesus was Himself in the womb of His dear mother for nine months. Jesus Himself says that what you do to the least of the brethren you do to me. There’s no one more defenseless that the little ones in their mother’s wombs.
P.S. Can any of you just click on that video above. Is it just a link, or no link, but you have to cut and paste it into an address-bar?
Those who say that NOT to give pro-aborts like Joey Biden Holy Communion is to politicize and weaponize the Eucharist.
To give pro-aborts like Joey Biden Holy Communion IS to politicize and weaponize the Eucharist over against the least of the brethren in the womb.
That minister, that (arch)bishop, any Pope who politicizes and weaponizes the Eucharist as a ticket to murder the unborn will be severely judged by our Lord Jesus. All He will have to do is point to Himself in His mother’s womb, and to Saint John in the womb of Saint Elizabeth.
This is not rocket science.
But priests and bishops say that “the Magisterium” says it’s OK, and don’t think you can know better than the Magisterium.”
That is so very cynical. Deadly cynical. Just. Wow. How many millions more have to die with this fake-divine-mandate? No. Really. Tell me. Cowards.
If that claptrap blahbadiblahblahblah is the Magisterium, then I do know better than the Magisterium. But that’s not the Sacred Magisterium. To say that encouragement to murder is the Magisterium is evil. That has zero authority. Zippo. Zilch. Nada. Nothing.
The bishops say that they are going to give the foundational doctrine of the Eucharist and that will be able to be used for Eucharistic Coherence, meaning denying giving Holy Communion to Joe Biden. But they won’t say that people have to be denied, will they? We’ll see. So far, speaking about the truth of the Eucharist and the evil of abortion hasn’t stopped Joe Biden from approaching to receive Holy Communion, nor has it stopped anyone from giving Joe Biden Holy Communion. So, why not just make a statement affirming Canon 915?
The Altar of Sacrifice is not yet ready for the TLM, what with the need to put out the altar-cards and Missale Romanum. And we’re still continuing with the “finishing” of the new altar. The point of this post is about the two liturgical colors: Black and Violet.
- BLACK: The Chalice is decked out in Black on All Souls Day in mourning for the dead and in favor of the Holy Souls in Purgatory.
- VIOLET: Don’t think that this is some sort of mixing of rites with the Novus Ordo Missae, where one extremely rarely sees Black, say, at a funeral, but rather Violet amongst the more conservative (it’s said) or simply White. The rule is that one may never use Black for the Blessed Sacrament, such as the Tabernacle. So, Violet it is, even on days calling for Black. I was given a priest and chalice set of Roman Vestments and I noticed that there was no pall, the small square of stiffened material that is placed over the chalice during the Holy Sacrifice and over the paten when the veil is over the chalice. It’s not that it was a mistake that a Black Pall was not included, but rather one would use, say, Violet, if available.
That’s be playing liturgical terrorist as I have little idea of the veracity of the statements I’ve made above, other than that I trust another priest who is very well read-up in these matters. But if anyone has a different take on how this is to work out, by all means, leave a comment in the comments box.
Dear Pope Francis: I’ll deny Joe Biden Holy Communion. It’s divine law, not human prudential policy.
Divine Law is truthful and just and charitable, all at once, by definition. And it is divine law that people who do not discern the Body and Blood of the Lord are not to receive Holy Communion (see below). But people don’t get that. Sending people to hell with a complacent conscience is uncharitable. Let’s be specific: that objectively monstrous people like Joey Biden who effectively picks his teeth with the ribs of aborted babies while he comes up to receive Holy Communion is just plain wrong, and it’s gotta stop. I don’t care what the bishops have to say about it, it’s divine law:
- 1 Corinthians 11:27 — “So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord. 28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup. 29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.”
And then there’s this:
- “But Father George! Father George! You’re hurting Joey’s feelings on purpose! We know! You’re an old meanie! The most important thing, like, ever, is feelings, not eternal life or eternal death, heaven or hell, but feelings! And you are hurting feelings! Bad! Bad! BAD!”
Well, the Holy Spirit inspired those words of Saint Paul. If I needed a reprimand to get myself on to heaven I hope people would give it to me even if it hurt my feelings. But judging that I’m uncharitable for not judging the subjective state of someone, but rather their objective state from what they themselves obstinately and publicly and scandalously present most contentiously is a little bit weird. It’s a great charity to help someone turn to the Lord who needs to do that.
I’m not saying that Pope Francis said what Joey Biden said Pope Francis said about Joey being a good Catholic and that Joey should continue to go to Holy Communion. After all, Joey Biden spoke without a teleprompters. But Joey said what he said, and it’s out there, and it’s putting enormous pressure on the bishops in these USA to just throw 1 Corinthians 11:27-29 right out the wide open windows while the smoke of Satan enters in.
The effect is the same if Francis says nothing to correct what Joey said. But, truth be told, Pope Francis already declared himself on the matter in the recent plane trip when he condemned abortion then instantly allowed “pastoral” decisions of pastors to allow pro-abort politicians to receive Holy Communion, calling any denial of Holy Communion to such monsters mere ideological politics. In other words, abortion doesn’t matter. Joey Biden’s soul doesn’t matter. It’s all mere politics and ideology. Don’t expect Pope Francis to be making any correction. Joey Biden said exactly what Pope Francis wanted him to say regardless of whether or not Pope Francis said it.
I suggest that Pope Francis ought not say that 1 Corinthians 11:27-29 is – even though inspired by the Holy Spirit – the mere rubbish of rigid ideological politics as he effectively said in the plane interview. True, it will be said with their own false judgment that these verses are not written for our salvation and therefore in their own minds are not inspired. (They’re wrong on that: it’s all inspired, all for our salvation.) Or they’ll say that we’re all more clever today anyway, so it doesn’t matter. after all, we’re all infallible.
At any rate, I’m lucky to have such a small parish. Our parking lot couldn’t fit all the vehicles in Joey Biden’s entourage. Our little church could hardly fit in those of his entourage. But there’s plenty of room in the penitent side of the Confessional for him alone. And I’m still a Missionary of Mercy. About whatever undeclared excommunication he would have picked up I can absolve.
When Joey converts, we need him to go back to the Vatican and reprimand Pope Francis for not reprimanding him.
In the Apocalypse John saw the Lamb, standing, with the wounds of slaughter upon Him. Thomas put his finger in the nail wounds and his hand into the side, the Heart of Jesus. “My Lord and my God,” he said.
Thomas didn’t say, “That happened a long time ago. It’s remote, material, bodily. What difference does it make, Jesus, you stupid failure? You’re not a man of consensus, Jesus. We don’t need that kind of thing going on here. We all ran away. That was our consensus. Get with the program, you damn fool.”
No. Instead, Thomas fell to his knees before the Son of the Living God who draws all to Himself across all of time, who said that what we do to the least of the brethren we do to Him, that is, right through the ages, from Adam until the last man is conceived. Jesus forgives, but only if we want the forgiveness.
Children fully developed, fully healthy, murdered for research and/or development and/or testing of “vaccines” now, presently, stand in front of Jesus begging for vengeance against their murderers and those benefitting from “vaccines”. Yes.
This is why it’s “impolite” to bring up this topic, why one gets brow-beaten and poo-pooed by the murderers. And while they think they are polite, merely brow-beating and poo-pooing, they can and do destroy those who are not sycophantic to them. There is no hesitation to marginalize and worse. They cannot bear to hear anything about their murder. They are too sensitive, tender in their cowardice.
There is no double effect theory applicable for evil directly committed to achieve some good, like ill gotten profit right into the future. No proportionalism is acceptable, no situation ethics. The purpose of the murder of the babies in the womb is the research and/or development and/or testing of the “vaccines” right now. It’s one continuum. It’s doing evil to achieve “good”, the very definition of murder for hire. The Pharmas wouldn’t do it without pay. Talk about mafia hit men.
But so many bishops, stopping their ears, shriek: “You know nothing at all! You do not realize that it is better for you that one man die for the people than that the whole nation perish.” Yep. They say it: “Kill those damned babies!” And then they command: “Take the damn “vaccine”, or else!”
Imagine a bishop, ordained for Jesus, reciting the wedding vows of Jesus in the first person singular, in Persona Christi, in the Person of Christ — This is my body betrayed for you in Sacrifice; this is the chalice of my blood poured out for you in Sacrifice — imagine that bishop not only betraying Jesus by insisting on the murder of those made in the image of Jesus, the least of the brethren in the womb, but also insisting that their priests, who also recite those same wedding vows at the consecrations at Holy Mass, also betray the image of Jesus in the womb by attempting to force “vaccines” on their parishes.
Imagine any bishop or priest in adoration of our Eucharistic King, Jesus, who was in the womb of dearest Immaculate Mary for nine months, imagine them in adoration congratulating themselves before Jesus for how they have betrayed the least of the brethren, those who are the image of Jesus. How surreal. How demonic.
The Venerable Fulton J Sheen cited Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn’s comment about his torture in the USSR, saying that it wasn’t the pain that terrorized him so much as looking into the eyes of his torturer and seeing no conscience at all. This is what Jesus sees in the eyes of those who adore Him but countenance murder of those made in His image: no conscience. What a fright. This is why I insist on people looking into the eyes of Jesus’ Mother, as their is a conscience to be seen in her eyes:
My friend, Stage 4 cancer patient, denied Holy Communion. Reprimanding priests and the bishops who make this hell possible.
A dear friend, a stage four cancer patient (not in my diocese), texted me this:
- “I was refused Holy Communion on the tongue and was told to step away. Only a few were in masks and not the priest. Can he do this? Thx and Prayers”
This is when you need to ask a priest why he is a priest, and what exactly it is that he is going to tell Jesus when he stands before Jesus to be judged for kicking Jesus’ Little Flock away.
I have done this a number of times, leaving such priests speechless. Am I really the only one who has reprimanded them in this way?
A filthy liberal priest kicking anyone away from Holy Communion who is in good standing with the Church and who has very proper manners, who is elderly and has a terminal but non-communicable disease, humiliating that person in front of the entire congregation, causing scandal – because they are left to guess why this person has been publicly denied – is to subject this person to abuse of power, much as is had in a violent assault and rape. Truly, casting aside someone properly disposed and properly presenting at an appropriate time and manner for reception of a Sacrament reminds me of the abuse of power of, say, a secular judge who abuses his power so as to assault and rape the vulnerable. I wish more priests would be Al Pacino for his opening statement in “And Justice for All”. That’s another film I never saw, but this scene is one of the greatest in cinematic history:
Thanks, Al. You make it look easy. :-)
Oooo! Pope Francis is so strong against abortion, likening it to hiring a hit-man, a sicario, to solve a problem.
I’m calling this B.S. Why? Because he then says that the worst pro-abort politico can go to Holy Communion to receive Jesus who was Himself nine months in the womb of His Immaculate, Virgin Mother.
And that means that his dissing of abortion is NOT the dissing of abortion, but mere satire of “rigid” people, mocking them for being pro-life, mocking their belief in the Most Blessed Sacrament.
Pope Francis has zero moral authority for this priest. None. Zilch. Zippo. Nada.
I follow Jesus.
And I will deny any murderous pro-abort politician who comes up to receive Holy Communion in my little church.
You remember his three steps so far: (1) workers in Vatican City gotta get vaxed, or else they get fired, or get a meaningless job cleaning the wall of Vatican City with a toothbrush or something; (2) everyone meeting him on his trip to Iraq has gotta get vaxed, or they don’t get to meet him, because, you know, it’s all about him; (3) everyone attending Mass on his trip to Slovakia, those who want to go to Holy Communion, they all gotta get vaxed and show proof of vaccination. Using Jesus for extortion. God will not be mocked.
Our freakishly anti-Citizen governor of North Carolina just said that some State workers gotta get vaxed and show proof, or else they gotta get masked and get tested on their own dime and their own time every week, Federal Hipaa laws be damned, but I digress. Back to church extortion:
One of my parishioners was going to go to an “Emmaus” retreat run by the diocese, a retreat that is an official apostolate of the diocese, headed up by a bureaucratic department of the chancery called Latino Ministry. One of the priests of the diocese demanded that retreatants either wear a mask the entire time or show proof of vaccination. My parishioner, who spent a great deal of time and money to get to that faraway place, instead came back to the parish having had no retreat.
When people like the bishop of Rome strike out at Jesus, disrespecting Him, using Him for extortion, and when people like this retreat-priest strike out at the Lord’s Little Flock, disrespecting them… well… you have to know that Pope Benedict’s prophesy that the Church in the future would be very small, very tiny indeed, is now coming true. Priests who don’t get vaxed will be dismissed, the bishops viciously purposely leaving the Lord’s Little Flock untended. Have they no fear of judgment from our Lord who was Himself in the womb of His dear Mother for nine months, and who is surely indignant that these vaccines are researched and/or developed and/or tested on fully developed and absolutely healthy babies whose organs are ripped from their living bodies as they are ripped from the womb? I guess not. They simply go their merry way pushing vaccines even while praising, in some cases, pro-lifers protestations: “How cute!” they say.
Meanwhile, the question is never about whether or not someone has natural antibodies from God, which, as ultra-persnickety analysis from Israel says are six to seven times stronger than fake antibodies.
It’s all about “GET THE VACCINE!”, not about science, not about conscience, not about that person’s unrepeatable health circumstances which may prohibit them from getting a vaccine, not about real antibodies… No. It’s all about “GET THE VACCINE!” or else, damned be Jesus, damned be His Little Flock.
Too bad, that. Too sad.
But do you think such people continuously misleading others are going to change their minds even as they daily entrench in ruining the physical, economic and faith lives of the Lord’s Little Flock?
But this is what this is all about. Jesus doesn’t have a place in all of this.
But Jesus is God. He is King of kings, Lord of lords, Prince of the Most Profound Peace. His faithful will not be ripped from His hands, out of His Heart. He will come to judge the living and the dead and the world by the very fires of the ardent Love – how to say? – the ardent Truth of the Holy Spirit. And those who have denied Jesus’ image in the womb will be denied by Jesus.
Here’s the deal: All this chaos makes our Immaculate Mother Mary weep. Jesus doesn’t like that, not at all.
- “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit upon his glorious throne, and all the nations will be assembled before him. And he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will place the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me.’ Then the righteous will answer him and say, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? When did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? When did we see you ill or in prison, and visit you?’ And the king will say to them in reply, ‘Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.’ Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, a stranger and you gave me no welcome, naked and you gave me no clothing, ill and in prison, and you did not care for me.’ Then they will answer and say, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or ill or in prison, and not minister to your needs?’ He will answer them, ‘Amen, I say to you, what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do for me.’ And these will go off to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.” (Matthew 25:31-46)
There are no lesser than the “least ones” in the wombs of their mothers.
But they are vulnerable in the perspective of cowardly monsters who take advantage of their vulnerability… and have them murdered… Yep. I mean, you know, objectively speaking. Surely they must think of themselves as being nice.
Are they just like the mafia? Do they need an absolution? Do they need an exorcism? Just some questions that they’ll have to answer themselves.
Yours truly is being divisive and ineffective again. I’m being condemned for saying that the likes of Joe Biden must be denied Holy Communion unless he repents publicly for objective grave sins. He not only pushes homosexuality and homosexual marriage, but has himself “witnessed” such fake marriages himself. He is, objectively, the monster pushing for abortion as, it seems, no other politician has done in history, even more than Obama and Hilary Clinton. Etc. He signed an executive order allowing baby parts to be extracted and sold for research or… what? Cosmetics? Food?
Let me say it again, if Joe Biden comes up to receive Holy Communion while picking his teeth with the ribs of babies in my parish I will deny him Holy Communion, you know, the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus who was Himself in the womb of His Immaculate Virgin Mother as a little Baby for nine months. Is that being political? I’m not going to deny Jesus effectively by giving some pro-abortion guy Holy Communion.
And if the bishops of these USA complain that I deny Joe Biden Holy Communion, and do their worst to me, I will hold my head high, rejoice and be glad for having had the opportunity to suffer for the Lord Jesus. It’s better to suffer now and go to heaven than to be enslaved to cowering political correctness and then just go to hell. Eternity is forever.
A word to the wise. It happens that the wise may become wiser, and the unwise may entrench. Sound cruel? Here’s the Sacred Scriptures on that point:
- “Let the wicked still act wickedly, and the filthy still be filthy. The righteous must still do right, and the holy still be holy. Behold, I am coming soon. I bring with me the recompense I will give to each according to his deeds. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Blessed are they who wash their robes so as to have the right to the tree of life and enter the city through its gates. Outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the unchaste, the murderers, the idol-worshipers, and all who love and practice deceit.” (Apocalypse 22:11-15)
Again, I don’t just Joe Biden’s soul, just what he presents on the outside. What is presented on the outside by anyone must be judged. That’s the only way we get through life.
What we can always do is pray: Hail Mary…
I’d like to go down to see jerky-boy priest, blasphemer and committer of sacrilege, who was filling-in for the pastor of this parish just west of Guadalajara, Mexico, and explain to his face just what a sacrilege and blasphemy it is to place the Most Blessed Sacrament, our Eucharistic King, into the demon-idol Pachamama as if that demon-idol were a monstrance. But I still have pneumonia.
But hey! I invite him to come up here so that I can sufficiently instruct him. Here’s a update-video explaining just who this is who did this and, diversely, what the actual pastor – who was away – thinks about him and what he did. Hint, the pastor’s zeal is quite inspiring. I’m sure he took care of the instruction part:
There are good priests everywhere. We need to recognize that and support them also over against weak and effeminate (arch)bishops.