Tag Archives: Pro-Life
Up-to-date vaxers sick, dying. Unvaxed healthy. Thank you, Tucker. What about you, (Cardinal) (Arch)Bishops?
The homosexualist shrine prostitute porn star Archbishop Vincenzo Paglia, President of the Pontifical Academy for Life, who singlehandedly destroyed the John Paul II Institute for Marriage and the Family, and who violently inflicted upon Christ’s faithful a horrific homoerotic mural in the Cathedral of Terni, is pushing that immutable doctrine and morality is instead to be held to be changing policy, so that dissenters are heroes of the Zeitgeist, those who by their Nietzschean Nazi-esque “will to power” lead humanity toward a tyranny of evolutionary, revolutionary relativism.
And, to those who will say that I’m no church authority and have no right to call anyone a heretic I will admit that I am unable to inflict canonical penalties upon the archbishop, but I will also say that as a priest of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I cannot stand by idly while he scandalizes the Little Flock of the Lord Jesus. As any member of the Lord’s faithful and also and especially as a priest, I am obliged by charity to call this guy a heretic, and, by the way, a really disgusting heretic at that. All heretics are disgusting, but… just… wow… how disgusting…
By the way, just so we’re clear, when Jesus ate and drank with tax-collectors and sinners they were no longer tax collectors and sinners, but were now His disciples, repented, converted, modest, just. None of them would tolerate slimy Vincenzo Paglia depicting them still lost in their sin.
By the way, just so we’re clear, anyone who has repented and converted from the clever sophisms of dissent, away from their previous spitting on Jesus and His demand – “If you love me, keep the commandments” – will want to hold on to any “fame” they have had as dissenters. No. They will tell the whole world that Paglia and the dissenters of today are dead wrong and are risking hell and that they must stop scandalizing the Lord’s Little Flock.
Finally, why bother putting this up? Because the bishops are taking up this line of “reasoning” in droves. Because the bishops have employed lettered henchmen to inflict Hegalian-Rahnerianism word-salad on Jesus’ Little Flock. They insist on dissent.
I don’t listen to them. I listen to Jesus. I hear Jesus’ voice. I know Him. I’m happy to be Jesus’ friend, to follow Him.
I’m not going to listen to dissenters. I find that I am disgusted by dissenters, as I have always been disgusted by dissenters. If they want to repent and follow Jesus, great. I’m happy to help them do that. But I will not bow to their ever-so-dark, ever-so-self-referential, ever-so-Pelagian, ever-so-Promethean horror. Ain’t gonna happen.
Jesus, you are the One, the only One. You are the Absolute Truth, the Living Truth, the unmanipulatable Truth. Yours is true Love, Jesus.
Thank you, Jesus, for having me repent, for forgiving me, for creating me anew as your disciple, as your friend, for having me place my finger into the wounds of the crucifixion in your hands, and my hand into the wound in your side, touching your pierced Heart. Thank you for having had me say, “My Lord and my God.” Thank you for having me somehow follow John back to Calvary to stand with you and and your Mother.
Come what may.
As soon as Joe Biden, Abortionist in Chief, came into office to complement Nancy Pelosi’s reign of terror, all restrictions on experimentation on the unborn were lifted.
The Food and Drug Administration (Get that? “Food”), the FDA, has been buying organs of healthy, fully developed babies (because, just like real estate, you get more money by dividing up properties).
But the FDA wants all the organs to be fresh, never frozen. Pragmatically, that absolutely necessitates that the murders take place in sterile laboratories, so that the baby is removed alive (even with the uterus), and then, without anesthesia, which would ruin the “product”, the baby is dismembered, screaming the whole time until that screaming suddenly goes silent. The organs have to be “alive”, with fresh oxygen, from the baby itself. So, we’re only a minute or two, seconds away from the organs being utilized in already-prepared-experiments, with the screaming still ringing in the ears of the mother, and the ears of the “doctors” as extractions are made for immediate placement in innumerable test tubes and petri dishes.
The day of abortion is by far the day that a woman is going to commit suicide. Do you think that big-pharma cares? Do you think the FDA cares? Do you think the bishops who support all this care?
This analysis was made when we discovered that big pharma was doing exactly what is described above in order to get necessarily “live organs” infused with the baby’s own oxygen to be used in research, development, testing of China virus “vacccines” which we know are not vaccines at all, and are not only ineffective, but actually weaken the immune systems of people until they simply die of “unrelated” diseases.
Almost 100% of the bishops even violently supported the murder of the babies so that they could look like clever, tough, sophisticated heroes who could provide brave ethical analyses in their great largess, proudly aloof from – in their opinion – the idiot pro-lifers. So many priests right around the world who questioned the bullying tactics of the bishops were tossed right out of active ministry. No more offering of Holy Mass. No more hearing Confessions. No more giving Last Rites. “Damn those damn priests devoted to Jesus!” the bishops shrieked. “Damn those damn babies with them!”
Sure, all the liberal freakoid murderer bishops will agree with Judas Pope Francis, that abortion is like hiring a hitman, a sicario, but then they’ll immediately go out of their way to have pro-abortion politicians take Holy Communion in flagrant mockery of God.
The bishops have lost sight of Jesus, the Son of the Living God, the Almighty, who was in the womb of His Immaculate Mother for nine months. Oh, sorry! They know all about that. And that’s the scary part. They absolutely don’t give a damn. Nothing. … Nothing. But any priest who is simply just trying to do the right thing with the courtesy of charity is kicked in the teeth and put down. Too sad, that.
But I’ll tell you what. The tables will be turned in heaven. Those babies, no longer babies, with Jesus, will come to judge the living and the dead and the world by fire. And the priests who were smashed down for respecting “the least of the brethren”, Jesus, will be with Jesus and the rest of the Little Flock.
And then there’s this. Taylor nails it again:
Hahaha! Great! I love that! LOL! He’s running for U.S. Congress. This is game changing. Just so right.
The humorous video above – so very truthful – got me interested enough to check out Jerone Davison’s campaign for Congress, with the vote coming up real soon in Arizona.
First I went to see his general presentation of issues at his own website:
But then, it’s always useful to go to ballotpedia to see the answers to specific questions on surveys presented to all candidates, which include pro-life questions:
Totally. Awesome. On. All. Issues. He’s super Pro-Life.
Take that you Democrat KKK racist bag-head transvestite burqa wearing cowards… Hahahahaha!
P.S. On a personal note, my own experience with a weaponized baseball bat was in a parish of which I was pastor in the deep-deep south, well over 300 miles further south than I am now. But the bat wasn’t just wrapped in barbed wire (which can rip you to shreds), but also had dozens of large spikes hammered through it so that every hit would also be like being stabbed multiple times.
That bat was in full view in the back seat of a uniquely marked junky red car. The bat had all sorts of racist death threats written on it with paint-marker pens. That car had been parked right in front of the rectory, forcing me to walk by it to the church, all on parish property, on which we also had a parochial school. It would be half a week or so before that car was removed. It was in and of itself a hate-crime.
After some days again my own car needed some work. I asked for advice on good mechanics, and one nice lady told me to go to an out of the way garage in a back-neighborhood of a town that wasn’t close by. But, fine. I went. It took quite a while to find it. There was a guy working on another car. He didn’t see me with his head buried in the engine. I took the opportunity to mentally examine the inside of the garage in detail. I couldn’t miss seeing that same red car was on the far side of the shop, raised up on a hydraulic car lift, like, to the ceiling, all the lights turned off on that side of the shop.
Just then he emerged to see what I wanted but I somehow was able to talk my way out of getting anything done at that shop and left, feeling I had just gotten away with my life, that guy being very possibly the owner of that car and spiked baseball bat.
Such baseball bats are meant not only to smack down black people, but also Catholics and Jews.
It’s all a piece with the Democrat KKK party pushing abortions in black neighborhoods all this time.
Thank God for the Supreme Court’s defederalization of fake rights to murder kids in the womb.
Thank God for new politicians like Jerone Davison.
Here’s another guy I really like a lot, also pro-life, and I hope he becomes our governor here in North Carolina, Lieutenant Governor Mark Robinson, Republican:
NOTE TO THE CANCELERS: The last time I supported a pro-life candidate over satanic pro-abortion maniacs the powers that be did their best to shut me down altogether, frantically contacting me to say that the separation of Church and State (that’s not the law) demands that I, as a priest, take down any support for Republican candidates unless I cover up and lie for the hellion pro-abort racist Demoncrats, which I cannot do.
I suppose I will immediately receive horrific pressure to take down this post, or else. Whatever.
Just some legally significant logistics: I write on my own time on my own equipment for no compensation on my own bandwidth in my own “hut” as one parishioner calls it. I own the blog. I’m the publisher, blah blah blah. … and … Hahahahaha.
I can’t help it:
The great Father Gordon J MacRae finally get’s to publish his perspective on the overturning of Roe v Wade by the Supreme Court. The Unspoken Racist Arena of Roe v. Wade
He called up this morning and asked me to go to the post, our usual on a Wednesday morning. We discussed the graphics of the post and then he asked me to review his SERP, that is, his meta-description or what we might call a lengthy sub-title:
- “Catholic priests and politicians who are silent about abortion often cite racism as a higher moral priority. Are they blind to the racist oppression of Roe v. Wade?”
You have to know that black babies are by far the vast, vast majority of babies who are murdered in the womb, truly a genocide of black people, with racist, purposely genocidal Planned Parenthood putting their abortuaries in poor, black neighborhoods, defending their “rights” to kill themsleves (which has always been a goal of the Democrat party of the KKK.
So, I started to read that SERP, that metadescription out loud to him over the phone. Without missing a beat, this is how it went, sending us both into uproarious laughter over the phone:
- “Catholic priests and politicians who are silent about abortion often cite racism as a higher moral priority. What a bunch of assholes.“
After our fit of laughter subsided a bit, only to return many times, Father Gordon expressed his immediate desire to edit his original with my revised edition.
So, Pope Francis gave another long interview, this time to Reuters.
Below I include the bit about the Supreme Courts overturning of Roe v Wade and Nancy Pelosi receiving Holy Communion.
Pope Francis claims ignorance of the law and so can’t comment on that, but does say that abortion is like hiring a sicario, a hit man. But then, establishing that abortion is so very evil, he condemns anyone who would say that pro-abortion politicians like Nancy Pelosi should be denied Holy Communion, with that condemnation carrying the moniker of “non-pastoral”, which, by the way, is enough to have someone removed from ministry. That puts all priests and bishops on notice, and it’s a green light to all sinners to F*** sacramental Confession and just go to Holy Communion in mortal sin, eating and drinking their own condemnation, as Saint Paul warns, thus mocking themselves, mocking the least of the brethren in the womb, and mocking Christ Jesus.
- “Asked about the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling overturning the landmark Roe v. Wade ruling establishing a woman’s right to have an abortion, Francis said he respected the decision but did not have enough information to speak about it from a juridical point of view. But he strongly condemned abortion, comparing it to “hiring a hit man”. The Catholic Church teaches that life begins at the moment of conception. “I ask: Is it legitimate, is it right, to eliminate a human life to resolve a problem?”
- Francis was asked about a debate in the United States over whether a Catholic politician who is personally opposed to abortion but supports others’ right to choose should be allowed to receive the sacrament of communion. House of Representatives speaker Nancy Pelosi, for example, has been barred by the conservative archbishop of her home diocese of San Francisco from receiving it there, but is regularly given communion at a parish in Washington, D.C. Last week, she received the sacrament at a papal Mass in the Vatican. “When the Church loses its pastoral nature, when a bishop loses his pastoral nature, it causes a political problem,” the pope said. “That’s all I can say.”
That’s all you can say, is it? I wonder how that’s going to work out before Him who will come to judge the living and the dead and the world by fire. We pray for conversion: Hail Mary…
Big day today for Nance the fanatic abortionist. She got Holy Communion at the Papal Mass. That’s after she countenanced the violent protests of the overturning of Roe v Wade, which included an assassination attempt on one of the Justices of the Supreme Court. Rewarded, honored, publicly. Where’s Canon 915?
By the way and just to say, politicians have always been put in a special section for diplomats and politicians right up front close to the altar at Papal Masses, but that section is special in the sense that no one in that section is ever to be administered Holy Communion. Maybe that rule’s been tossed. Did they go way of their way to make sure that she received Holy Communion? Was that a mistake?
Whatever the case, if I knew before who’s who, and there was a Nancy Pelosi or Joey Biden or John Kerry, I would not administer Holy Communion to any public sinner, “notorious,” as Canon Law says. To do that would only be confirming them on their trip to hell, eating and drinking their own condemnation, as Saint Paul says.
So, this is Pope Francis’ version of the New Mass is it? This is the lens through which I will be reading his new encyclical Desiderio desideravi. Some people like how nice they perceive it to be. I’m only half way through, and my perception is that everything is wrong, including every “and” and “the.” How very disgusting. More on that later, but it’s all-a-piece with Nancy the super-abortionist getting Holy Communion.
In saying that the entire Department of Justice, which includes the FBI, strongly disagrees with the Supreme Court’s decision on overturning Roe v Wade, and considering that Merrick is not prosecuting those protesting at the houses of the Justices of the Supreme Court [just being present to protest is already a felony in the U.S. Code], this means that he’s effectively encouraging terrorist groups like Jane’s Revenge to engage in the “Night of Rage” and then the “Summer of Rage.”
This guy needs to be impeached, or whatever it is you do with Attorneys General who assist by way of benign neglect in terrorizing the American people.
Directly to Merrick: Do your job, Merrick. If any harm comes to Justices of the Supreme Court, if any harm comes to pro-life pregnancy centers, if any harm comes to Catholic churches, it’s all on you, Merrick.
UPDATE: I saw this in the statute previously and dismissed it, but some say that since the decision is issued, any protests at the homes of SCOTUS justices no longer falls under the regulatory statute. I know nothing, but I think that one would have to prove (and that is a high bar, I know, but easy in this case, I think), that the protests after the decision are the same as those before the decision, with the same people and the same motive, that is, now, to force the Court to ignore the law and overturn their just made decision overturning Wade. It’s all at the same Justices’ homes, a continuum of “mostly peaceful protests” which put the lives of the Justices and their children at risk. This is just something that would have to tried in court, that is, the lack of action in the post-decision time frame as tied to the lack of action in pre-decision time frame.
The integrity of the Court has been upheld. Thank you, Justices, for holding strong.
I love that this was published on the Feast of Saint John the Baptist and the Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. John, at six months old in the womb, was sanctified in the womb of his mother Elizabeth. This was done by Jesus, who was only hours old in the womb of His Immaculate Mother, Mary.
Here’s the decision: https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/19-1392_6j37.pdf
- Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization (19-1392) — The Constitution does not confer a right to abortion; Roe v. Wade, 410 U. S. 113, and Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U. S. 833, are overruled; the authority to regulate abortion is returned to the people and their elected representatives.
- ALITO, J., delivered the opinion of the Court, in which THOMAS, GORSUCH, KAVANAUGH, and BARRETT, JJ., joined. THOMAS, J., and KAVANAUGH, J., filed concurring opinions. ROBERTS, C. J., filed an opinion concurring in the judgment. BREYER, SOTOMAYOR, and KAGAN, JJ., filed a dissenting opinion.
Roe v Wade was legislation from the bench which, as fake legislation, was a betrayal of the Constitution of these United States. Legislating belongs to the legislature, not to the judiciary. The judiciary is not to be a tyrant. That’s Civics 101. Oh. I forgot, we don’t have Civics anymore. We have “Social Studies.” It’s good that Roe v Wade is gone even regardless of what it was about. But there is still a struggle to bring murderous pro-abortion states to entirely cancel abortion and promote life from natural conception to natural death.
The paid-for Marxists will now ramp up their violence. As with the hellish “Summer of Love”, the White House with its Marxist Justice Department and the Reps and Senators of Congress will encourage the rape, murder, arson and wholesale total destruction of property and infrastructure.
Are you ready to brave all this in the upcoming midterm elections? That’s what the chaos is about, to scare you into not voting.
This SCOTUS decision makes the mid-term elections extremely important. Pro-aborts alive or dead or having moved but nevertheless voting multiple times in multiple states will be out in numbers, a zombie apocalypse. They want massive numbers of Democrats appointed to a huge SCOTUS. They want to get rid of the Filibuster.
Meanwhile, although this is about Natural Law applicable to everyone, true religion must also follow Natural Law for the salvation of the soul. But there are politicians who claim to be religious who are pro-abortion. There are bishops and priests who claim to be religious who are pro-abortion. Well, well…
- Today’s SCOTUS decision makes “Catholic” pro-abortion politicians look especially stupid and murderous. They need to repent, publicly, then go to Sacramental Confession.
- Today’s SCOTUS decision makes pro-abortion (cardinal) (arch)bishops and pro-abortion priests look especially stupid and murderous, those who have covered for the pro-abortion politicians, giving them Holy Communion with zero repentance, or simply nicely requesting – pretty please – that pro-abortion politicians don’t receive Holy Communion. SCOTUS sees through the lies of Satan, the murderer and liar from the beginning. Why don’t pro-abortion (cardinal) (arch)bishops and priests see through the lies and the murder? What you do is deny Holy Communion to these hellions.
Just like the Vatican entrenches in Covid lies and pushes the abortion derived “vaccines” even while secular society is beginning to toss restrictions, just so I expect that the Vatican is going to bemoan the SCOTUS decision by giving yet more honors and rewards to the pro-abortionists of the world, and then honoring pro-abortion bishops with the title of Cardinal. (That just happened.) The more murder and lies, the more honors and rewards. They’ve received their reward already. By the way, on this note, Pope Francis just did a real-estate deal with the anti-life devil, Bill Gates. Sooooo disappointing. This involves sovereign Vatican territory… Anyway…
There will be an incomparably more Supreme Tribunal at which the Lord God will stand in judgment of those who by their lies have put to death the least of the brethren, whether in secular society or within the Church. They all think they have power now, even after this SCOTUS decision, but they will find out – always much sooner than later – who is the One having real power, He who is Love, Living Truth and, by the way, Justice, who will come to judge the living and the dead and the world by fire.
But for the next few hours, we celebrate this small victory, when SCOTUS agreed with the God of Life!
Again, thank you Justices!
There’s been some interesting techy activity recently in my little world. Even while writing this very post, in draft, it was disappeared from the screen and put into the trash. I got it back into draft, saved it in a text file, and restored the post. This happens really a lot. It’s just gaslighting. In court, whoever it is would just say they were having fun. But, as we’ll see, this is actually likely an attack on the free exercise of religion and free speech, both serious crimes, especially if it’s tied to any upcoming attacks. A brief history:
- Perhaps unrelated, but I first noticed this kind of activity not too long ago when my two prized videos of the Discalced Carmelite Monastery’s Stations of the Cross that stretch alongside the cliff edge of Mount Carmel high above Haifa, Israel, were erased by someone hacking into my locked-down YouTube page, erasing just those videos. Perhaps some sort of extortion will be presented to me about those videos, to get them back. But I suspect this is a mere episode of gaslighting.
- Anyway, provably, my blog subscriptions have been hacked, shadow-banning pretty much all would-be readers. I say provably because I help others with their emails because of their being presently incapacitated. I see the results of shadow-banning of myself inside their own communications.
- Some months ago an Intel officer of some 28 years, a parishioner, who had done his job while a $50,000,00 bounty was on his head for many of those years, asked me about what I thought of the email he had sent me. “What email?” I asked. I had been getting emails from him regularly but not for some months more recently. While researching my difficulty in receiving his emails, he got me on the phone and together we delved into his address book. Someone had hacked into his address book, erased my address not only in the address book but in group emails, and had slightly changed only my email address so that whatever he would send to me would instead go to the hacker. That takes quite a bit of forethought and experience and determination to gaslight yours truly, using even extremely capable close friends. That’s annoying. This person is purposely trying to get caught doing this for the sake of gaslighting. Interesting facts for the growing profile.
- For about the fifth time in as many years, usually for about three months at a time, a user of Microsoft Azure faking locations of Chicago and then Des Moines, started low-level hacking pretty much 24/7. It was right after I posted on that all too obvious trying-to-get-caught activity that such a hacker ran away with their hair on fire, screaming like a girl and needing a parachute to slow down. Or it might have been a friendly hacker who stopped this person in their tracks. Thanks for that. But the footprints left indicate that they just wanted to get caught, to gaslight. The one who trashed this post now seems to use iCloud out of Chicago, though Scamalytics puts it in Belverde, TX (near San Antonio). At any rate, the thing is, some people want to know what I have to say, even if for wildly self-contradictory reasons, and wouldn’t appreciate such gaslighting at all.
- At any rate, another parishioner who wasn’t getting notifications on my blog for that entire time just yesterday informed me that their email system had been hacked as well, so that emails were simply blocked from certain people, that is, with all and only the blocked ones being Catholic, also friends of mine, parishioners, also from such as the chancery offices of the Catholic Diocese to which my parish belongs. This is all true of other parishioners. The same blocking also from me. All of this is discoverable. It’s all gaslighting, as it’s just so obvious. But it’s also about crippling communications.
While this cuts communications more broadly, it’s also quite specific to my parish. What if, say, Jane’s Revenge were to come here to bother us? Parishioners would want to know how to recover, and we would be crippled in doing that, right? Jane’s revenge has said that they will be doing things which also will hurt in hidden ways. This would be one of those hidden ways. And, after all, we’re quite vocal about doing what Jane’s Revenge hates so much: we promote respect for life from natural conception to natural death. We support the first and second amendments. We support the document, however inaccurate, that was leaked from the Supreme Court about the overturning of Roe v Wade and sending it back to voters in the States. That means we say no to abortion and pharmaceutical murder of children to use their organs for “vaccine” experimentation. We’re not woke, not deep state, not George Soros afficionados.
But this tiniest of all parishes in North America couldn’t possibly be on the radar of such people, could it? There are people who know.
Just to say, a guy and a gal (I guess), claiming to be students at Western Carolina University just up the road from the parish visited the parish just minutes after parishioners had left Sunday Mass a while back. I don’t know who they were, although I could easily pick them out of a line-up still today. I spoke with them for quite a while. It was memorable because just so very annoying. They were self-hyped as grass roots funded community organizers practicing full-on Critical Race Theory, so hateful, so disgusting. If there’s one thing that presses my buttons, it’s those who pretend to be racists so as to promote racism, Marxists all. I’m pretty good at playing such overconfident idiots. Instead of my falling for their baiting, they, upon my questioning, said it was actually just one person funding their activities and he wanted to remain anonymous. Get that? And… and… they were specifically interested in knowing if we could defend ourselves if we were attacked in church. Get that? It’s like a pre-confession of crimes they’re going to commit. They were clearly casing local churches to get the database of viability of attacks that Jane’s Revenge is proud to say they’ve been working on for a long time and now have.
The one guy (100% looks like him, and he’s very, um, peculiar) seems to have showed up more recently coming out of the drug house behind me with an accomplice, obviously intent on doing home invasions specifically of the rectory. I know this because I happened upon them while I was returning home at midnight after giving Last Rites to a parishioner just before they went off to the hospital. Thanks for the incredible timing, Guardian Angel.
Lastly, if you know, you know:
This is the new Vatican commemorative coin set yours for only €180.00 or US$190.00! It’s clearly a token for a locomotive ride to hell! It immortalizes Francis’ push for worldwide usage of abortion-derived vaccines!
Well… “immortalizes”… you know, until melted by the fires of hell. They say you can’t take it with you, but I think our Lord will give those going to hell the opportunity to bring this image of their crimes with them. It’ll be their “sacrament” marking their souls as target for all hellions in hell for all eternity.
By the way, just to be conspiratorial and all… is that some sort of weird hand signal the recipient is giving with that right hand on the table?
Anyway, let’s instead promote going to Confession. That’s our ticket to heaven paid for by the blood of the Lamb of God who takest away the sins of the world, Christ Jesus, Divine Son of the Immaculate Conception. He wants us a heaven. He’s deadly serious about it. We only have to say yes to receiving the absolution that brings us life in eternity.
Here’s advice from the midst of persecution a couple of millennia back, like yesterday:
“Christians are indistinguishable from other men either by nationality, language or customs. They do not inhabit separate cities of their own, or speak a strange dialect, or follow some outlandish way of life. Their teaching is not based upon reveries inspired by the curiosity of men. Unlike some other people, they champion no purely human doctrine. With regard to dress, food and manner of life in general, they follow the customs of whatever city they happen to be living in, whether it is Greek or foreign.
“And yet there is something extraordinary about their lives. They live in their own countries as though they were only passing through. They play their full role as citizens, but labor under all the disabilities of aliens. Any country can be their homeland, but for them their homeland, wherever it may be, is a foreign country. Like others, they marry and have children, but they do not expose them. They share their meals, but not their wives.
“They live in the flesh, but they are not governed by the desires of the flesh. They pass their days upon earth, but they are citizens of heaven. Obedient to the laws, they yet live on a level that transcends the law. Christians love all men, but all men persecute them. Condemned because they are not understood, they are put to death, but raised to life again. They live in poverty, but enrich many; they are totally destitute, but possess an abundance of everything. They suffer dishonor, but that is their glory. They are defamed, but vindicated. A blessing is their answer to abuse, deference their response to insult. For the good they do they receive the punishment of malefactors, but even then they, rejoice, as though receiving the gift of life. They are attacked by the Jews as aliens, they are persecuted by the Greeks, yet no one can explain the reason for this hatred.
“To speak in general terms, we may say that the Christian is to the world what the soul is to the body. As the soul is present in every part of the body, while remaining distinct from it, so Christians are found in all the cities of the world, but cannot be identified with the world. As the visible body contains the invisible soul, so Christians are seen living in the world, but their religious life remains unseen. The body hates the soul and wars against it, not because of any injury the soul has done it, but because of the restriction the soul places on its pleasures. Similarly, the world hates the Christians, not because they have done it any wrong, but because they are opposed to its enjoyments.
“Christians love those who hate them just as the soul loves the body and all its members despite the body’s hatred. It is by the soul, enclosed within the body, that the body is held together, and similarly, it is by the Christians, detained in the world as in a prison, that the world is held together. The soul, though immortal, has a mortal dwelling place; and Christians also live for a time amidst perishable things, while awaiting the freedom from change and decay that will be theirs in heaven. As the soul benefits from the deprivation of food and drink, so Christians flourish under persecution. Such is the Christian’s lofty and divinely appointed function, from which he is not permitted to excuse himself.” [From a letter to Diognetus (Nn. 5-6; Funk, 397-401)]
Consistory 27 August 2022: [Card.] Roach of Divine Worship (anti-TLM); [Card.] McElroy of San Diego (pro-abortion)
The message is that the Traditional Latin Mass is evil, that Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament is evil, and that abortion is the sacred sacrament of the pro-aborts that must be reverenced.
- +Archbishop Arthur Roach (b. 1950) is the guy who presented the Responsa ad dubia, saying that Jesus, in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the TLM, has nothing to do with the life of the parish. Nothing. So don’t take note of any of that in parish bulletins, he said. He’s Pope Francis’ hatchet man to wipe the TLM off the face of the earth.
- +Bishop Robert Walter McElroy (b. 1954) has a long history of being militantly pro-abortion. Read through the short article on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_W._McElroy. Obviously, he was chosen as a public smack-down of Archbishop Cordileone, who recently forbade Nancy Pelosi to receive Holy Communion because of equally strident pro-abortion machinations.
BTW, that picture up top was taken by yours truly. I did the logistics for soon to be Cardinal Burke for that pilgrimage Mass, with myself being the TLM chaplain at Lourdes at the time. I was able to bring back the TLM just about single-handedly to the Sanctuaries after Summorum Pontificum even before it officially came into effect. And I’m pro-life. I guess I’m bad and evil as well. No red hat for me! :-)
You always wanna give people the benefit of the doubt inasmuch as you can, so that just possibly there’s a 0.000000001% chance of whomsoever being open to conversion. We gotta have the hope that we can maybe work with people in this world.
Take Senator Dick Durbin (D-Ill) as an example. When asked about pro-aborts protesting outside of SCOTUS Justices’ and elected officials’ family homes he had this to say:
- “I think it’s reprehensible. Stay away from homes and families of elected officials and members of the court. You can express yourself, exercise your First Amendment rights, but to go after them at their homes, to do anything of a threatening nature, certainly anything violent, is absolutely reprehensible.”
Wow. So very different from Nancy Pelosi on this point. With the glee of the DOJ and DHS, Nancy seems to encourage, you know, that which is “mostly peaceful.” So, with Durbin it seems there might be a conscience hiding in there somewhere. Yet he also is an ultra-pro-abort and way back in 2004 was himself reprimanded about reception of Holy Communion. So, in defending Pelosi over against her San Francisco Archbishop Cordileone, he’s kinda using her as a proxy to defend himself. Which means it’s bothering him, still.
- “The decision of the Catholic bishops and the treatment of pro-choice Catholics is different in dioceses by dioceses.”
Great point. But I’d like to think that he’s smart enough to know that bishops can be total idiots just like all the rest of us, and that we shouldn’t look so much to them for any consistent teaching but rather to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the authentic interventions of the Magisterium throughout the ages. That teaching is crystal clear: abortion murders innocent human beings, the least of the brethren, about whom Jesus said, What you’ve done to the least of these, you’ve done to me.
- “As a policy, they [the bishops] were poised to act for the entire nation, but then withdrew that decision.”
Yep. Good point. That’s also true. The bishops as a group are total cowards and greedy as hell, not wanting to offend the powers that be to the end that the bishops conference continues to receive truly ungodly amounts of government money to redistribute to, say, abortionists and marxists and LGBTQI+ “ministries” world-wide, you know, so that they can legally skim mountains of money off the top to finance their USCCB operations. All legal, however terribly immoral. Durbin’s point is that the bishops don’t give a damn about whether or not someone is damning themselves by going to Holy Communion unworthily, so it must not be something to worry about. For Dubin, that’s the teaching of the bishops, and… that is the teaching of the bishops (though not the teaching of Jesus, not the teaching of the Church).
- “I still believe that the authorities in the church believe we have issues that can only be decided by our own conscience, and not by some bishop’s conscience.”
Well, that’s stating it wrongly. Surely he does get the impression that the bishops hold that there is no such thing as consistent doctrine and consistent morality. We already know that so many of our bishops are out and out anti-Catholic, you know, like Judas. Nothing new there. But Durbin is wrong to say that the argument is on the level of some bishop’s conscience and that all bishops are different and therefore it’s all up in the air. It never was on the level of any individual bishop. Catholic doctrine and Catholic morality is never up to the conscience of some individual bishop. No.
Bishops are to serve the absolute Living Truth, the unmanipulatable Son of the Living God, who is Love, and who said, “If you love me, keep the commandments.” Bishops can’t dispense from Truth or Morality. Bishops cannot dispense people from loving Jesus. The bishop of Rome cannot legitimately proclaim that the commandments are not absolute. The bishop of Rome isn’t God and cannot change the truth. But neither can God change the truth. God is Living Truth. We prove we’re not God by claiming we can change doctrine and morality.
I’m guessing Durbin is making a thing of all this, assisting the bishops by showing them how idiotic they are, because deep down, perhaps unbeknownst to himself, he wants the bishops, for once in his life, for once in their lives, to take the sheep of the Lord’s Little Flock as deadly seriously as Jesus took us deadly seriously. Durbin just wants to be taken deadly seriously. And that means just what it says, deadly seriously:
- “And I think that is fundamentally unfair. I don’t think anyone should be judged in that matter [of supporting abortion].”
But the Lord will come to judge the living and dead and world by fire. He was Himself in the womb of His blessed Mother for nine months. He doesn’t take kindly regarding the murder of the least of the brethren whom He Himself has redeemed.
To the point: while it is true that Canon 915 of the Code of Canon Law has it that people “obstinately persevering in manifest grave sin are not to be admitted to Holy Communion,” I believe that it is also true, a fortiori, that those bishops who scandalize people into continuing their manifest grave sin, even if Cardinals, are themselves to be removed from active ministry and dismissed from the clerical state. I think of Archbishop Cordileone on the one hand and, quite opposite, Cardinal Wilton Daniel Gregory on the other hand.
Dear Dick Durbin, I realize that you may well think that you or Nancy et alii cannot go to Confession even if you were fully repentant and want to go to heaven and not to hell because, first of all, you are having a difficult time in finding a priest who upholds the constant teaching of Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the authentic interventions of the Magisterium throughout the centuries.
But I’ll hear your Confessions. You know the drill. You have to make a public repudiation of manifest public obstinate grave sin. I’m in good standing in my diocese which grants very full faculties for the absolution of sin. Also, I’m a Missionary of Mercy of Pope Francis. I can lift many undeclared excommunications and absolve many “reserved” grave sins. I’ll give you a do-able penance. Don’t risk going to hell. Go to heaven. May such blessings come upon you.
- “We don’t understand! We don’t understand! That dumb ol’ Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone faked us out! We thought that his delays were just playing both sides! We thought he was really with us! We were going to recommend him to be appointed a Cardinal! A prince of the Church! And he just, like, threw it all away! He’s actually pro-life! He actually believes in Jesus in the Eucharist! It’s like he doesn’t care about political correctness with us! We’re us! We’re the important ones! What’s he doing, talking about Jesus, like that means anything?! What can we say?! What can we say?! … Tell them: ‘Media requests will be ignored!'”
Meanwhile, the Christifideles laici, Christ’s faithful, the laity, are like, wait… what? We follow Jesus.
We have to pray for our priests who minister in untoward ecclesiastical provinces, those who will be removed from the priesthood because of denying Holy Communion to the likes of maniac pro-abort politicians like Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, John Kerry…
We need priests who will be strong, not running from the wolves. It’s easy for me to say that I would deny these murderous people Holy Communion because, I mean, when are they going to show up in little Holy Redeemer Catholic Church in Andrews, N.C.? Never. So, my little protestations on the sidelines don’t mean all that much.
But there are priests who are thinking of picking up cardboard boxes and packing-tape at Lowes because they figure that much sooner than later they will be removed from their assignments for standing with our Lord Jesus in His Trials.
We are to pray that their concern will be not to give scandal by giving Communion to public, notorious, manifest grave sinners. We are to pray that their concern will be to enjoy, at the Last Judgment, Christ Jesus telling them:
- “You are the ones who have stood by Me in My trials. And I bestow on you a kingdom, just as My Father has bestowed one on Me, so that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.” (Mt 22:28-30)
It’s not just that there’s zero church leadership in D.C. & Rome. It’s that such “leadership” leads the faithful astray. Too bad, that. We gotta pray for conversion there, and that, whatever the case of that happening, that Christ’s own faithful will not take any scandal given, but will stand with Christ in His trials.
So, a direct attack on the free exercise of religion by the atheistic communists of Amerika as always countenanced by the DOJ and DHS. Here’s the difference:
- The anti-Americans shriek “separation of church and state, separation of church and politics” as if “Do not murder the innocent” is not a precept binding on everyone in natural law as reflected in the ten commandments and is therefore not simply politics.
- True Americans look to their God-given rights of free exercise of religion, not only within the church as is the prerogative of Archbishop Cordileone, but also in the public square, so that the first amendment to the Constitution is not about citizens fearing smack downs from government, but rather the government, if necessary, being kept at bay from interfering with religious duty consonant with natural law, and this, to such an extent, that religion is free to speak about law even if some perceive that to be political.
Just because we ask our Lord that individuals might respect the least of the brethren from natural conception to natural death doesn’t mean that we’re political extremists. We love one another as our Lord has loved us. That’s all.
The integrity of the vote is especially up in the air with the Disinformation Governance Board being “put on pause” while they say that they are as active as ever behind the scenes, never having done anything publicly, they say, but making really weird statements and Mary Poppins sing-songs.
Whatever the case may be with the DGB, it does seem that most of those for whom I voted won their bids, and there’s not much disappointment for those for whom I didn’t vote. All local offices had Republicans running against each other, exclusively. Not a Demoncrat was to be seen anywhere at any time. I tried to ensure I wasn’t voting for Rinos for the more political offices.
BTW, the 20 stars flag recalled with the sticker above is that of 13 April 1818. However, North Carolina, where I am, was included in the stripes of the flag of 1775 and the stars and stripes of the flags from 1777 until today.
I’m sure I’ll be getting condemnations from whatever powers that be for siding with one political party [Republicans] over another [Demoncrats], not even attempting to mention pros and cons for both. But, to repeat for those throwing a spittle flecked nutty in the corridors of the power of their own opinions, there’s not even one Demoncrat (I keep misspelling that, or am I?) who is running for any local office.
But maybe the DGB will bring some fake ballot mules out of nowhere and it will be a clean sweep for the Dems. That would be about right. They “have a lot of experience in disinformation.”
That note was put up on Monday May 16. Today, May 17, Tuesday, that note looks like this:
There are no “issuance days” scheduled for more than a year into the future.
Of course, saying nothing forever is also a decision into which they would have been bullied, thus nullifying the Supreme Court, nullifying Tri-partite government, ending the Constitution and the rule of law, with zero chance for justice, nullifying these USA.
I doubt the Justices will let this silence stand for long. It could be that they will wait until the result of the investigation into who the leaker is and why they did what they did, and for whom. That would make great sense. Some of the Justices are really quite upset.