Green lighting Type 5 Assessments for tripwires and sources legalizes doing whatever it takes to have people betray their own friends because they themselves are afraid of being blackmailed or extorted or just out and out pummeled by brutish enforcers until they say what is scripted for them to say, regardless of the truth of the matter. Yep. When the FBI wants to bring someone down, or to do up a bit of social engineering, causing division and fear, this is exactly what they do along with every other political enforcement agency in the history of mankind that has descended into deep corruption.
So these thugs and buffoons come to your parish church and, to fit in, they come up to and receive Holy Communion like Judas did at the Last Supper, sacrilegiously, you know, just to fit in, to look legit. It’s literally Judas’ kiss of death to Jesus. But they will do whatever it takes to earn their thirty pieces of silver. I should remind them that to receive Holy Communion without discerning the Body and Blood of Christ Jesus is to eat and drink their own condemnation, as Saint Paul says.
I think we need to reinstitute the ministry of “porter” which was given to seminarians to test their grit. Can they enforce keeping people out who need to be kept out of church, say, malicious, anti-Catholic FBI agents? These FBI agents doing Type Five Assessments endanger the safety of parishioners:
- These FBI agents legally do up blackmail, having studied vulnerable parishioners with a past, or with no past, it doesn’t matter, but who are simply vulnerable, catching them off guard. When you blackmail people, bad things can happen, including instant and even fatal escalation. Do you really want these agents around escalating with this one and that, endangering everyone’s safety? This is law enforcement at its absolute worst, its most corrupt stage.
- For extortion, they can threaten mafia style and bring adverse circumstances to the attention of the target until that target is sufficiently scared. Of course, mistakes are made, you know, going too far, and people die with these kinds of activities. No one cares. But you never know who you are extorting. Agents also die doing up this kind of crap. It’s a known thing that, across the board, with the general public, regardless, some people just don’t like to be shaken down, at all, even once. Extortion is simply bad policing, and is insanely dangerous.
- For bribery, the actual policy, the actually named legal limit to offer a target is six figures, that is, anything up to $999,999.99. As one guy said, they’ll get the most cooperation with money. It’s the cleanest. And money is free, right?
The rising numbers of these thugs and buffoons would have us at, say, 400 of them in the fifty states. Let’s say there are four agents per state, perhaps less in New York or Illinois, and more elsewhere. That’s more than enough to continuously harass the two chanceries of the two dioceses in North Carolina where I am, and a large number of the parishes.
The policy about effecting Type 5 Assessments, whether with known agents or covertly, went out to all FBI offices for all agents to take in as part of ongoing training and awareness if not for actual assignments. But there are plenty of actual assignments. There were only two whistleblowers in the entire FBI, one who provided, one who squealed. But there are thousands of FBI agents who are Catholics. No one else brought this to the attention of Catholics amongst “we the people” of these USA? I didn’t hear anything until Kyle what’s-his-face said something. What the hell is that?
And, by the way, all the stupid, stupid reporting on this says that the FBI recanted and withdrew such policies. No. They didn’t. Steps were taken to have replacement docs with… more… footnotes… Period. It’s all still up, right?
- “But Father George! Father George! You say the Rosary and conduct benediction of the Most Blessed Sacrament and you’ve offered Latin Mass for years and… like… like… the FBI says that that makes you a domestic terrorist and we know what’s to be done with terrorists… I’ll just tell you, Father George! Terrorists like you are to be neutralized instantly with no due process! You should be shot during stupid ad orientem Mass by FBI agents SWATting your parish! Damn you, Father George! You’re a terrorist! And besides that, Father George, you’re anti-Semitic! For shame, Father George! For shame!”
I’m “guilty” about the Rosary, Benediction, with Mass all ad orientem. But on the anti-Semitic charge, let’s see…
- I recall being harassed by the Census Bureau to do up the American Community Survey. It wanted to know about race. It provided well nuanced categories which obviously, purposely forced Jews to claim that their race was Arian-Germanic. I called them out on it. I forced a public apology and change in favor of Jews. Is that anti-Semitic?
- I put myself in harm’s way by calling out those who publicly or privately say they want to kill Jews, “calling them out” meaning I have even personally brought such things to the U.S. State Department down in Atlanta. Is that anti-Semitic?
- I have publicly called out those who protect Nazis wanted for crimes against humanity, making all go silent, which is dangerous. Is that anti-Semitic?
- I have gone way out of my way to set up a dialogue between Israel and the Holy See on the Sacred Scriptures. Interesting story on how that worked out. Is that anti-Semitic? The head Rabbi who I met with at the King David Hotel in Jerusalem says that my proposal was by far the most respectful and more of a dialogue than anything heretofore proposed. Is that anti-Semitic?
And, by the way, to anyone in the FBI reading this… answer me this:
- Have I not already voluntarily – without being asked or coerced in any way – brought you actionable intel on money laundering schemes very likely involving the financing of actual terrorism (likely terrorism that would be brought against Israel)? And to that effect, did I not voluntarily submit to three months of background checks by fully five FBI research stations throughout these USA, each given over to different categories of crime? Is that anti-Semitic?
- Haven’t you already s*** on me enough by having DipSec in North Rosslyn provide my identity to a guy effecting stuff for DoS and then tried to provide me with an “alternative” identity, effectively obliterating me from the face of the earth? Remember the letter in 1992 from that Ambassador at DoS, the incident in 1996 at the Consulate in Rome, and then that humiliating interrogation at that same Consulate four years later? Remember that, in the back room, at the last desk?
Anyway, what is it that they want? Oh, I think I know…
What if we were to have another “vaccine” mandated, again with Big Pharma harvesting live, well developed, healthy babies from the wombs of their mothers, extracting their organs as the babies scream to get extra oxygen into the organs before cutting those organs out, hearts, lungs, kidneys, eyes… and say bishops and priests finally rebel and say something to their parishioners, that such experimentation, development and testing of “vaccines” using babies is immoral? That’s what’s wanted in the betrayals, either from homilies or from private conversations. And that priest will instantly become an enemy of national security, a domestic terrorist, one who is to be disappeared immediately with no due process. It’s all legal now. Just waiting for it to happen.
But I’ll save you any suspense. I’ll just say it. I think people murdering babies for their own benefit is a mortal sin. There. I said it. And I’m happy about my saying it. :-)
Anyway, all this is stupid. Bishops and priests will betray each other, even lying, just to do it, you know, to be politically correct. No blackmail, extortion or bribery needed. Nope. That’s not my experience. Not at all. Judases are most happy to betray. Feel the power! Look! It’s the men of consensus!
I’m happy to be betrayed by the Judases. I love the Lord God with all my heart and soul and strength, with everything that I am. I’m so radicalized. The bond of love with God who is love is stronger than any absolute idiocy of thuggery brought by the FBI. The FBI’s little plotting is sooo nothing compared to the bond of love with God who is love.
With God’s grace (saving me from my evil), I will love God and neighbor, respect God and neighbor, even if I’m dragged away in chains by the FBI, imprisoned, submitted to thuggery or even death.
And I’ll tell you what, effecting Type 5 Assessments like this brings us to a very fine line that will skip the preliminaries and go right to the genocide against a whole class of people. Yep. Political law enforcement immediately rushes to the lowest common denominator of murder so as to feel the power.
You think I’m exaggerating? Look at how many rationalize murdering babies for their own benefit.
Support your priests in word and deed and prayer.
© Father George David Byers