Not only is every day the eve of Saint Crispin’s Day – Yes sir-eee – but it is more so as the days wear on:
- What’s Biden going to do next?
- What’s Pope Francis going to do next?
- What are the bishops going to do to hurt unvaxed priests next?
- What are politicos going to do to hurt church attendance next?
A great family travelled some hundreds of miles for Mass at Holy Redeemer this past Sunday. We had a great conversation afterward. We spoke quite frankly about pro-life matters. I shared with him my own little prophesy. He then shared his. I’ll get to my own imagination in a later post, but here’s a quick paraphrase of what he said:
- People in general and Catholics in particular are going to be really upset as it becomes ever more evident that the “vaccines” are not “vaccines” but are all part of the great reset and are hurting not only health but also consciences. And they will leave the Church.
What’s the response of the politicos and weak priests and bishops who have been leading people to hell? The words are voiced with effeminate brow-beating, bullying: “We were men of consensus then, and we are men of consensus now. We’re with Joey-Baby still today.”
Over against them I say with Henry V (full inscape of the words intended): “And now [those] [in]bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here and hold their manhoods cheap while then he speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s Day.”
Of course, the “fighting” of which I speak is that of praying the Holy Rosary, of preaching the truth, of providing the Sacraments. That’s all. And that’s what’s needed. And it hits them broadside, unexpected, stunning them, as faith is that which is least expected as it is entirely unknown to them. “What’s happening?” they ask, stunned. Then hopefully they convert, a win-win. But compromise with the very Person of Jesus, also in the least of the brethren, begs for entrenchment as rationalization. Prayers from the monsters to God, begging for humility, is necessary. Yikes!