- As church leaders punt away their responsibilities to teach and lead and risk all in witness to Christ, the laity are bidden to follow their own conscience regardless of what the actual moral analysis of anything happens to be. That’s already a moral heresy, that conscience is unleashed to the relativism of an individual, whereby they pick and choose whose moral authority they will learn from, whether that be Christ Jesus or, diversely, CNN.
- Having done that, when pressed anyway, analysis from some specious group of self-congratulating moralists or talk show talking heads will be called in to the rescue of the ever present and pernicious modus operandi of being “men of consensus” with the world’s secular governments and their ever to be feared ecclesiastical puppets.
- Those with Styrofoam souls will say that getting the vaccine is entirely moral, that opinions on one side or the other are on the same level as opinions on global warming, and that we all need to be welcoming. Look, to be welcomed into heaven we have to do the will of God, keeping His commandments, such as “DO NOT MURDER.”
- When pressed, they will add all the academic vocabulary impressive to those wanting an excuse and who have chosen not to think about the purposed murder of the children involved, purposely tested to be absolutely healthy and absolutely perfectly developed and viable, so that then, in sterile conditions of, say, a pharmaceutical laboratory, the the living organs of the living child are removed for research and/or development and/or testing.
- In their sophistic academic vocabulary they will speak about merely “remote cooperation with evil”, but nothing is remote about this. God holds all of time in His hands. All is present before Him. And the babies own living cells are still multiplying through the years. That’s NOT the past. And anyway, time is not the referent for the term “remote”.
- In their sophistic academic vocabulary they will speak about merely “material” cooperation in the murder. But “material” cooperation would be like paving a street past a pharmaceutical laboratory that is murdering children. The paver likely has no idea. This is NOT that.
- And now we come to the heart and soul of this murder which they rationalize with such glib arrogance, sweet smiles on their faces. They say that cooperation it is not formal cooperation when one receives a “vaccine.” But it is instead true that such a purposed murder makes anyone who is a willing recipient of “benefits” of that murder into a murderer himself. Why’s that? Because the only reason for that murder was for the profit of pharmaceutical companies and the “benefit” of recipients of whatever “vaccine.” There is no double-effect theory by which a directly and intrinsically evil act such as murdering the innocent is to equivocated with some kind of proportionalism or some kind of situation ethics. Doing evil that good may come from it is entirely condemned. See Romans 3:8 – “Why not say – as some slanderously claim that we say – ‘Let us do evil that good may result’? … Their condemnation is just!”. Just because Jesus redeemed us all, and please God saved some of us, that doesn’t mean that Caiaphas was honorable to say that it is better that one Innocent Man die than that the whole nation perish. Let’s those words sink in for future reference: “Justly condemned.”
Look, the moral analysis on this is not rocket science. It is not complex. Those who abscond from their responsibilities to appear politically correct, as men of consensus, as those who are sophisticated and clever, above the fray, better than those stupid pro-lifers, those stupid believers in Jesus, they will have their lies and deceits front and center for them at the judgment. They won’t be able to hide behind any other murderers. They will face the very children they helped to murder. They will face Mary, with Jesus in her womb. Stare at that picture up top. No, really. It may save your eternal soul. ➔ Go to Confession.
/// UPDATE: A distant and sometimes-reader of this blog made a comment on this post which I place here to give it emphasis. It was quite short:
- Where is the mercy?
To which, in answer, I respond, in an equal amount of words:
- See the last sentence.
It might be hard to see that that’s where mercy is to be found. It might be obnoxious for us to look to Jesus for mercy when it is Jesus image that is being ripped out of the womb for the “vaccines”. With repentance, one may indeed approach Jesus in the Tribunal of Mercy. All things being equal, Jesus provides mercy. Jesus forgives. All things being equal means that there has to also be a firm purpose of amendment: no “boosters”, no more killing of kids for “vaccines.”