Whatever one thinks about anything 2nd amendment (gun rights), there are some tactics which are essential to everyone’s life regardless of whether or not one carries, tactics which, knowing them well and putting them into practice, is a huge service to oneself, to one’s neighbor, to society.
- The Crucial Advantage: Preventing violent attacks before they happen [I thought this might just be a short pamphlet with some throw away lines, but, no, 266 pages of tightly scripted text book; I’m impressed.]
- How to Control Conflict and De-escalate Threats (DVD & guide) [So, if you can’t prevent violence, is there a way to control the conflict and deescalate? Much excellent advice here, also that which requires study. Excellent.]
- Advanced Gunfighting and Survival Tactics [In the heat of an uncontrollable situation, are there nevertheless useful tactics that benefit you, others, society? This is multiple DVD course which needs ongoing training, bringing much together. Great!]
- The Gift of Fear [Throwing a spotlight on a balanced approach to situational awareness, not paranoid, not naive, entering deep into the human psyche in a fallen world.
- On Killing [Analysis of what goes on in the fallen human psyche when faced with the mere possibility of killing, for instance, in self-defense, whether in war or in society; a balanced outlook that makes the difference between being mowed down or having no conscience whatsoever.]
- Defeating Jihad [Trying to wrap your mind around confronting violence for the sake of violence? Meet Sebastian Gorka. He makes an extraordinary analogy between the ideology of the USSR and that of ISIS. Perfect.]
- Left of Bang [Superb presentation of situational awareness.]
But I’ll tell you this, none of this can be brought to perfection without first being good with God. For instance, if one is already being dead and on one’s way to heaven, that is, as far as one knows having nothing on one’s conscience, that means everything as far as one’s engagement is concerned, as far as one’s prudence and emotions and fear and reason can be properly utilized in whatever situation. Rule number one: Go to confession.