Traditionis custodes, Art. 1, has it that the Ancient Rite is not now and therefore never was an expression of the Lex orandi, the Law of praying, which is the Sacrifice of Jesus. And that means there is no Lex orandi for any rite, ever, including the New Rite, the Novus Ordo. This is evil. An evil law is no law at all. Therefore, I don’t obey or disobey this motu proprio, for it is nothing. It is to be ignored. My offer is this: nothing.
Traditionis custodes, Art. 3. § 2, violently throws Jesus and His Holy Sacrifice right off His own altar, right out of His own church. That’s evil. An evil law is no law at all. Therefore, I don’t obey or disobey this motu proprio, for it is nothing. It is to be ignored. My offer is this: nothing.
I should hope that no priest be subjected to a choice between insulting Jesus and remaining in active ministry for Jesus. Should a priest choose to insult Jesus in order to remain in active ministry for Jesus, it means that such a priest has chosen to be a mercenary who is in ministry for himself and not at all for Jesus. Even if he remains in ministry he has taken himself out of true ministry into a kind of anti-ministry.
I mean this “My offer is this: nothing” is a great meme, right? Just fill in the blank regarding Pachamama demon idol worship, or the blessing of same sex civil unions, or the encouragement of adultery and pro-abort politicians by way of dissing of the Most Blessed Sacrament given to those who don’t give a damn.
My offer to you Pope Francis is this: nothing, or, I take that back, I’ll give you absolution if you’re repentant. But then, that’s not my offer, that’s the offer of Jesus: God or nothing.
To those who say I criticize Pope Francis and therefore am to be put down, thrown out like trash, I say this: I’m no Saint Paul when I also reprimand Peter – who, the Holy Spirit says, stood condemned (Galatians 2:11) – but I must strive to follow the example of Saint Paul in reprimanding Peter. If not, I will be stand condemned.
“But Father George! Father George! You don’t understand! You have no standing! You’re just a priest! Shut your face, Father George!”
So, here’s why I have standing:
I’m the one who is charged with shepherding this portion of the Lord’s Little Flock in my parish: it is I who am mandated to speak the truth with charity, to sanctify with charity, to govern with charity.
I’m the one who is responsible for bringing people into humble, joyful reverence before Jesus instead of bringing people to blaspheme Him, ignore His commandments.
I’m the one who will stand before Jesus in judgment for my soul in regard to protecting Jesus’ Little Flock. He sees all, all the time, and is eager and ready to ask me about every aspect of my ministry at the judgement, which can happen any time, any time, right now… He knows… I want to be ready in all hope that I have done His will for His Little Flock.
And then the stupid answer follows:
“But Father George! Father George! You don’t understand! We here in the Holy See have ways, Father George! We can force you! You should be afraid! Really scared!”
Pfft. Whatever. I answer to Jesus. I’m peaceful and joyful with Jesus. The Holy See doesn’t scare me one bit. I’m not one to be shaken down. I’m one happy priest. So, it just doesn’t work. Not that I’m virtuous. I’m a bit autistic and easily entrench. I’m rigid! I’m a bit of a mafioso that way. Don’t scandalize and mislead the Lord’s Little Flock! I so easily become indignant when Jesus and His dear Mother are insulted. However much grace is at work with all that there’s also quite a bit of my fallen human nature being put to work. I’m a bit of a mafioso that way. So, I’m not just indignant when my family, the Holy Family is insulted, I’m really indignant. No compromise. Ever. Ain’t gonna happen. I say that with joy.
The accusation: THEY ARE AS RIGID AS THE CROSS! RIGID! THEY ARE RIGID!
That’s true. Jesus doesn’t let go. No one can rip me from His hands.
And with Him holding also my heart with His in His hands I have no strength to let go.
The repeated accusation: THEY ARE AS RIGID AS THE CROSS! RIGID! THEY ARE RIGID!
Yep. Lol. Ever ancient, ever new, Jesus’ Sacrifice not merely reflects the Lex orandi, the Law of Prayer, presently, but IS the Lex orandi, always, past, present, future. I love that when Jesus was lifted up on the Cross He drew to Himself all of us right across time and space, across Calvary, through all the hell that was broken out on Calvary. It’s quite the ride, that, from death to life, from hatred to love, from hell to heaven.
Meanwhile, no pope can legitimately say that the Last Supper united with Calvary at Holy Mass (say, in the Ancient Rite) is not anymore the Lex orandi, and therefore must be thrown out of any parochial church as that which is unworthy, just a load of shit hurtful to all.
Should, say, Pope Francis do that in Traditionis Custodes I wouldn’t pay that “document” one bit of attention. Oh, wait, I forgot, he already did that. So, whatever. Even if the Pope declared himself to be the One God, the only God, and that no other gods will be before him (except the bloodthirsty demon idol Pachamama), even then, especially then would I ignore him. I would pray for his conversion, but I would ignore his wild execrations.
And anyway, Pope Francis is so ideologically rigid in his cruel accusations: THEY ARE AS RIGID AS THE CROSS! RIGID! THEY ARE RIGID!
Tametsi Futura Prospicientibus promulgated 1 November 1900, contains the teaching of Pope Leo XIII:
“The world has heard enough of the so-called ‘rights of man.’ Let it hear something of the rights of God.”
Quite exactly one century later, when a cauldron of Marxist priests hotly desiring to kill oppressors boiled over and execrated their demands for the secular rights of man in the face of Juan Luis Cipriani Thorne, he responded, here in the paraphrase of French newspapers:
“Les droits de l’homme, c’est de la merde! Let’s respect the rights of God.”
Then, just thirty days later, Saint Pope John Paul II made him a Cardinal. Lol. I love that. The rights of man, to be legitimate, must be consonant with the rights of God, of the Creator, over us mere creatures.
In these days there are ecclesiastics who are upholding the rights of man and are making sport of Catholic priests who respect the rights of God in order to assist man in his vocation to go to heaven. The bad and evil ecclesiastics are cutting the throats of those priests who don’t want abortion-tainted “vaccines” and are forbidding them from providing the sacraments. The bad and evil ecclesiastics attack those priests don’t want to insult the Sacrifice of the Mass, who don’t want say that the Jesus’ Sacrifice is not reflective of any lex orandi, law of praying.
I also repeat with Leo XIII (in paraphrase):
“Les droits de l’homme, c’est de la merde! Let’s respect the rights of God.”
Let’s list just a few of the things with which I am certainly discordant with the powers that be:
You have heard that it was said that the Ancient Rite of Mass, the TLM, is not valid as the Lex orandi, the law of praying, Jesus’ Sacrifice, and therefore is not valid as a source of Lex credendi, the law of believing, and is therefore simply hurtful rubbish which must be trashed, obliterated from the face of the earth.
But I say to you that anyone who knowingly and wittingly and willfully and freely holds that to be true is a blasphemer, a heretic, an apostate, an excommunicate.
You have heard that it was said that idol worship, say, of murderous demon Pachamama, is just some nice weaving of dialogue and that we have to incorporate demon worship into the Sacrifice of the Mass, the Novus Ordo.
But I say to you that anyone who worships a demon idol will become like that demon idol. See Psalm 115: 4-8 — “Their idols are merely things of silver and gold, shaped by human hands. They have mouths but cannot speak, and eyes but cannot see. They have ears but cannot hear, and noses but cannot smell. They have hands but cannot feel, and feet but cannot walk, and throats but cannot make a sound. And those who make idols are just like them, as are all who trust in them.”
You have heard that it was said that those who do not repent, those who fully intend to sin again, say by way of adultery, are to receive the absolution that they do not want, that they are rejecting.
But I say to you that we must recognize the moral capacity of people and power of God’s grace and then say with Jesus, having brought someone to repentance: “Go and do not sin again.” To say that all, for instance, Latinos, have no moral capacity and so must be merely accompanied in their sin is racist and an insult to Jesus.
You have heard that it was said that same-sex marriage is not to be sanctioned, but that same-sex civilly sanctioned unions are good.
But I say to you that this destroys the image of God, which is one male, one female, marriage and family life. Any same-sex whatever is an attack on the image of God.
You have heard that it was said that the pro-abortion “vaccines” are necessary in charity, to protect others.
But I say to you that the murder of children in the womb for the research and/or development and/or testing of these “vaccines” is not protecting others, but murdering others. Also, it makes those getting the “vaccine” (as with all vaccines) into super spreaders who maybe get sick less themselves or maybe die less. Murder for hire, for self-benefit, is never good, never charity, and will make you risk going to hell forever.
/// There are thousands of things which I cannot tolerate in conscience for myself, which I cannot teach others to do, regardless if it is a guy named Bergoglio or ________________ (fill in the blank) who is pushing whatever idiocy. I don’t care what abuse of authority attempts to coerce me to commit sin. I’m not going to do it.
Do you want to take me out of active ministry, also hurting Jesus’ Little Flock? I feel badly for Jesus’ Little Flock, but for me, what is that punishment compared to going to heaven for eternity for having done the right thing without compromise, standing with Jesus in His trials?
Do you want to suspend me a divinis, from offering the Sacraments and from preaching, also hurting Jesus’ Little Flock? I feel badly for Jesus’ Little Flock, but for me, what is that punishment compared to going to heaven for eternity for having done the right thing without compromise, standing with Jesus in His trials?
Do you want to excommunicate me, also hurting Jesus’ Little Flock? I feel badly for Jesus’ Little Flock, but for me, what is that punishment compared to going to heaven for eternity for having done the right thing without compromise, standing with Jesus in His trials?
Do you want to burn me to death at the stake, thus also hurting Jesus’ Little Flock? I feel badly for Jesus’ Little Flock, but for me, what is that punishment compared to going to heaven for eternity for having done the right thing without compromise, standing with Jesus in His trials?
Seriously, I would rather stand by Jesus in His Trials. I say that with hope that, even if I am as weak as Peter, or worse, Jesus will not abandon me:
Luke 22:28-34 “You are those who have stood by me in my trials. And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me, so that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. “Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.” But he replied, “Lord, I am ready to go with you to prison and to death.” Jesus answered, “I tell you, Peter, before the rooster crows today, you will deny three times that you know me.”
“Concerning the Motu proprio Traditionis custodes the Pope insisted [with the French bishops on their ad limina visit some days ago] on the fact that it must not be that the celebration of the Ancient Rite be a pretext for refusing Vatican II. “A limit must be established and ENOUGH!” he insisted with the Bishops of France to the end that a liturgical attraction must not be cover for an ideological posture. With that, the Successor of Peter incited them to adopt a “paternal attitude” toward the faithful.”
The word “basta” in any latinesque language connotes real anger, voiced sotto voce by the mafia hit-man before a kill, or in the loud shouting of one who is frustrated, cornered, at the end of his rope: “BASTA!” In English such a proclamation of exasperation is likely to be followed by theological methodologies of localities: “ENOUGH! DAMN IT!” The message for the bishops is clear: either they smack priests down or they will be smacked down.
The superlative, if you will, of “basta” is “bastone”, a cane, stick, that with which you would club someone to death, as in the verb bastonare. The image is that of a mafioso smashing someone’s brains out with a baseball bat. You know the famous scene in The Untouchables. It’s the “We’re-the-‘men-of-consensus’-or-else!” baseball-bat-scene”. BTW, this is very violent, but, I think, a poignant analogy regarding the “paternal attitude” (godfather attitude) that is desired from bishops who do not smack down any non-team players among their priests, any priest who’s not a “man of consensus”:
The frustration and resulting anger comes from the weird insistence that the Ancient Rite is somehow itself an ipso facto structuring of the faith of adherents such that, Pope Francis presumes, the Ancient Rite adherent will have such a non-team player reject the spirit of the Second Vatican Ecumenical Council (whatever that is).
FUN FACT: The Ancient Rite was the Mass of the Council. It was the only Latin Rite of Mass offered at the Council. Every single Latin Roman Rite Mass was the Traditional Latin Mass. So, I mean, like, um…
For myself, being born before “Vatican II”, I can attest to the fact of the celebration of Second Vatican Council. I accept that. It happened. Yep. Is that enough? Or must I say more. I can say a lot more.
If I did say more, I’m sure that I would be held to be a non-team player, not a man of consensus, a traitor to the spirit of the Council, a betrayer who needs to be bastonato by paternal ecclesiastics somewhere in Rome.
FUN FACT: The bishops at the Council, the “Fathers” of the Council, were allowed to disagree with sentences, paragraphs, articles, or even entire documents, even all of them. No one made a fuss about that. THAT’s the purpose of having a Council. Francis: EVERYONE MUST THINK LIKE I DO OR ELSE, DAMN IT!
Um… just… wow… That’s not the spirit of the Council, is it? If it is, it’s not Catholic in the least.
The spirit of the Council is all about the sycophantry of the non-thinking fear driven “yes men” with whom Francis surrounds himself.
Bishops: “We obey you! We worship you! You are god!”
Question: Why do I say these things? Answer: Galatians 2:11.
Traditionis custodes is defective as law, for it attempts to do evil things. Therefore, that “law” is not law at all. Traditionis custodes is not be obeyed nor disobeyed, for it is nothing. It is to be ignored.
Some evil things:
The lex orandi – the Sacrifice of Jesus at Holy Mass – is held to be invalid also as a source of faith, lex credendi. This is absurd, demonic. It’s not a law as it is evil.
If temporarily the TLM is to be offered it cannot be offered in any parish church but rather Jesus must be tossed out of His own church.
But, I get it. These guys are nervous. They’re trying to out-politicize Pope Francis. Can’t be done. He’ll see through that instantly, and laugh. No one is better at politics than Pope Francis.
What has to be done is to demonstrate Traditionis custodes to be evil and therefore not a law at all instead of trying to find loopholes as if it were law to begin with.
Having said that, I’m quite sure my time will come to be put to the test: “Stop saying the TLM! Novus Ordo only!” As Saint Thomas More said, it depends on the wording. “Accept Vatican II!” It depends on the wording. We’ll see what happens. We have to be as clever as serpents while being innocent as doves.
You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, with the point being to kill as many flies as possible.
But, of course, there are some who think that it’s not about playing on the instincts of the flies. Instead, it’s all about obliterating them all by brute force. Attracting to kill is a show of weakness. Just kill ’em all!
However, if you put out honey, killing the flies, you might also at the same time and in the same way attract honey bees, and that will be good all around for everyone and everything. And it makes for lots of pollinated flowers for the Immaculate Conception.
The “just kill ’em all!” crowd – if they would just take a breath – might see that what they thought were flies were actually honey bees, which help them, nourish them, make life sweet for them. “NO! JUST KILL ‘EM ALL!” Sigh.
I might have added some appropriate categories and tags to this post, just enough to get killed. All for you, Mary, you who stood under the Cross when the Lord of the Flies was attacking your sweet Son, who will, of course, come to judge the living and the dead and the world by fire. Amen.
Pope Francis, with supreme bridge burning, claims that all those who offer or attend the Traditional Latin Mass are lost to ideology. It used to be that the word “ideology” was used quite exclusively for Marxism, Atheistic Communism, you know, the hammer and sickle mockery of God stuff, whereby people were tortured and killed by the hundreds of millions, Stalin, Mao et alii. But, I mean, like, see the picture above. Ideology is from the Father of Lies, Satan.
Ideology is that which is disconnected from reality, being merely one’s own singular idea that is projected onto everything and everyone regardless of inconsistencies and contradictions, egoism and arrogance, violence and the cancellation of life. Marx imposed his analysis of dialectical materialism so as to impose hatred of God, hatred of neighbor, hatred of self, killing everyone and destroying everything, inconsistent and contradictory to the One True God of Life, forbidding worship of God, forbidding conscience and individual rights. There is no softer version of ideology; it’s just a matter of how much violence you want to use to smash others down who do not share your ideology. It only gets more violent, ever darker, with no hope whatsoever.
Francis is saying that all those who offer or attend the TLM are now ideologues who must be stopped, and stopped now. Everything that was the pastoral intention of Pope Benedict XVI (which he misinterprets) has been (already past tense) transformed into ideology, no exceptions, all are ideologues, all men, women, youngsters, children, infants, sucklings at the breast, and they, as a group, must be stopped! After a “survey”, Francis said:
“The concern that appeared the most was that something that was done to help pastorally those who have lived a previous experience [but not only! Summorum Pontificum of Benedict XVI 7 July 2007] was being transformed into ideology. That is, from a pastoral thing to ideology.”
“Was being transformed” = fait accompli. It’s all ideology, and all are ideologues.
INTERVIEWER: “I don’t know if Pope Francis is a man who likes to bang his fist on the table. Would it be possible that the last blow on the table has been the pontifical document limiting the celebration of the ‘Tridentine Masses’? And I also ask you to explain to my audience what the ‘Tridentine Mass’ is, what is it about the Tridentine Mass that is not mandatory.”
POPE FRANCIS: “I’m not one to bang on the table, I don’t get it. I’m rather shy. The history of Traditionis custodes is long. When first St. John Paul II—and later Benedict, more clearly with Summorum Pontificum—, gave this possibility of celebrating with the Missal of John XXIII (prior to that of Paul VI, which is post-conciliar) for those who did not feel good with the current liturgy, who had a certain nostalgia… [That’s not Benedict’s motivation] it seemed to me one of the most beautiful and human pastoral things of Benedict XVI, who is a man of exquisite humanity. And so it began. That was the reason. After three years he said that an evaluation had to be made. An evaluation was made, and it seemed that everything was going well. And it was fine. Ten years passed from that evaluation to the present (that is, thirteen years since the promulgation [of Summorum Pontificum]) and last year we saw with those responsible for Worship and for the Doctrine of the Faith that it was appropriate to make another evaluation of all the bishops of the world. And it was done. It lasted the whole year. Then the subject was studied and based on that, the concern that appeared the most was that something that was done to help pastorally those who have lived a previous experience was being transformed into ideology. That is, from a pastoral thing to ideology. So, we had to react [a dialectical usage there] with clear norms [clear=brutal, as in throwing Jesus out of His own church, off His own altar, part of his protocol]. Clear norms that put a limit to those who had not lived that experience [No. This kicked everyone in the face with extreme prejudice]. Because it seemed to be fashionable in some places that young priests would say, “Oh, no, I want…” [judging that this desire cannot be about Jesus, that these young priests cannot have pure motives, but only evil motives] and maybe they don’t know Latin they don’t know what it means [but it’s more likely they know Latin better than he does, and that’s his real fear]. And on the other hand, to support and consolidate Summorum Pontificum. [obliterating it, literally erasing it] I did more or less the outline, I had it studied and I worked, and I worked a lot, with traditionalist people of good sense. And the result was that pastoral care that must be taken, with some good limits. For example, that the proclamation of the Word be in a language that everyone understands; otherwise it would be like laughing at the Word of God [which just demonstrates how little he knows]. Little things. But yes, the limit is very clear. After this motu proprio, a priest who wants to celebrate that is not in the same condition as before—that it was for nostalgia, for desire, &c.— and so he has to ask permission from Rome. A kind of permission for bi-ritualism, which is given only by Rome. [Like] a priest who celebrates in the Eastern Rite and the Latin Rite, he is bi-ritual but with the permission of Rome. That is to say, until today, the previous ones continue but a little bit organized. Moreover, asking that there be a priest who is in charge not only of the liturgy but also of the spiritual life of that community. If you read the letter well and read the Decree well, you will see that it is simply a constructive reordering, with pastoral care and avoiding an excess by those who are not…” [[ You can read the rest at LifeSite]]
In Article 1 of Traditionis custodes Francis vaunts himself as the great ideologue, destroying the Lex orandi, the Law of Prayer, the Sacrifice of Jesus at the Last Supper united with Calvary regardless of the rite, saying that that Sacrifice of the Mass at the Traditional Mass is no longer valid, and therefore is no longer valid as a source for the Lex credendi, the Law of believing. We believe that which we are presented in the Holy Sacrifice of Jesus. But if Pope Francis says this is not valid for one rite, then it is invalid for all rites. Therefore, he can come up with whatever “faith” he wants to invent by way of a dialoguing Church, which he is now founding with the Synod on Synods. Let’s see… who’s the ideologue?
For myself, the TLM has bolstered my priesthood. The TLM has pointed me very directly to Jesus and His Sacrifice, in Mass, outside of Mass. For me, this has everything to do with Jesus. For Pope Francis, it has nothing to do with Jesus.
See link in video show notes for full story. What follows are a few snippets and then some comments.
CNA August 23, 2021 Costa Rican bishop suspends priest for saying Ordinary Form Mass in Latin ad orientem
Fr. Sixto Eduardo Varela Santamaría has been suspended by the Bishop of the Diocese of Alajuela in Costa Rica after the priest said Mass in the Ordinary Form in Latin and ad orientem. at his parish of St. Peter the Patriarch – ACI Prensa
ACI Prensa, the Spanish sister news agency of CNA, confirmed that the Diocese of Alajuela, in the Northern region of Costa Rica, ordered Fr. Sixto Eduardo Varela Santamaría to be suspended from all ministries for six months, and will be sent to a psychological treatment clinic for celebrating in Latin the Mass of the Missal of Pope Paul VI, also known as the Ordinary Form or “Novus Ordo.”
[… Even though Father Sixto said a Novus Ordo Mass] “Bishop Buigues Oller gave as a truly confusing reason [for punishing Father Sixto, because,]: according to him, the only way we could keep celebrating the Traditional Latin Mass was for us to either be in existence before 1970 or to be related to the schismatic Society of St. Pius the X (SSPX,) something that is not mentioned either by Summorum Pontificum or Traditiones Custodes,” the association told ACI Prensa.
[…] “Fr. Varela Santamaría revealed that he has temporarily been sent to his sister’s home, and that the diocese will send him to a retreat house/clinic that will provide him, “spiritual, psychological and medical attention, at least according to the website of this place.”
This is where we are headed. Can the bishops be that insanely ignorant? I doubt it. But — hey! — we’re to think the best of others, right? I guess we have a lot of insanely ignorant bishops. Meanwhile, Jesus’ own priests are effectively getting their throats slit.
Here’s the deal: When young seminarian Joseph Ratzinger was in moral theology class in Germany, a fellow seminarian stood up and asserted that Hitler would surely go to heaven if only he had an erroneous conscience, you know, because he might have had feelings that he was, like, sincere. Later, Ratzinger recounted it was at that exact moment that he realized that erroneous conscience doesn’t save. Jesus saves.
In all the hell of chaos we’re experiencing the One whom we don’t hear about is Jesus. How is it that the bishops don’t know that Christ our God, Divine Son of the Immaculate Conception, will come to judge the living and the dead and the world by fire? It’s all hush hush about the Living Truth, hush hush about proper doctrine and morality. How is it that NOT telling the Living Truth with honesty and integrity and enthusiasm and joy and charity is best way forward?
“Silence that Jesus!” Is that the way it is? I thought we were to help each other get to heaven, even to correct and admonish out of love for one another, putting no one on a pedestal, making no one beyond reach of being helped, you know, out of human respect, so that we all just go to hell together. I want to help others get to heaven so as to get there myself. That includes Pope Francis and the bishops. To leave anyone out, so that we can continue under the radar and just do our own thing, is to condemn others and oneself. If the only way to continue is to compromise one’s priesthood so as to remain a priest, one will never be a priest for anyone.
Here’s something to ponder, because if it’s in the Scriptures, it’s because it is absolutely relevant in every culture of every time and every place, for all from every tribe, tongue, people and nation:
“The apostles were brought in and made to appear before the Sanhedrin to be questioned by the high priest. “We gave you strict orders not to teach in this name,” he said. “Yet you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching and are determined to make us guilty of this man’s blood.” Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than human beings! The God of our ancestors raised Jesus from the dead—whom you killed by hanging him on a cross. God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might bring Israel to repentance and forgive their sins. We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.” When they heard this, they were furious and wanted to put them to death.”
Yep. That’s the way it is. Surely all in the Sanhedrin were exclaiming to themselves that they had nice feelings about their erroneous consciences. Surely they were all on their way to heaven while exclaiming the damnation of the Apostles and of Jesus. Some things just don’t change.
Bishops today are furious, limiting the ministry of priests who speak about Jesus, who speak about good doctrine, good morality. “You’re telling everyone about Jesus!” is actually an accusation these days, as always: “People might notice, and to “have that kind of thing going on is unacceptable!”
And that means that we have the opportunity to count it a privilege to be mistreated for the sake of the Name, the Holy Name of Jesus, for upholding the Most Holy Trinity, God, before whom there is no other god, no damned Pachamama, no demons, no narcissistic human beings holding themselves to be gods.
Count it a joy. And this is true joy.
Yikes! I only right now remember Saint Francis asking Brother Leo about true joy. Remember what happened. Yikes!
We’re quite rambunctious in the parish here, offering the TLM at the main parish Mass every Sunday at 11:00 AM. We thought we might advertise a bit, you know, for the sake of evangelization. Many have waited for decades for the return. So, one of the distinguished members of the parish who is a good friend with the local radio station asked if this bit of religious news be broadcast:
That will be run many times a day for the entire week, for free, as it’s for religious purposes. Great!
But that, of course, will set some ecclesiastics to wondering as to whether I accept the Second Vatican Council.
Submitting to 100% of every Constitution, Decree and Declaration, every word, every syllable, every letter, has been tied in these recent tumultuous decades to the litmus test as to whether one is Catholic, you know, should one dare to appreciate the glories of the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass of the Ages, the Traditional Latin Mass, as if assisting at Holy Mass as the Lord’s Little Flock has done throughout the centuries and millennia is somehow bad and evil and automatically calls into question one’s very membership in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.
Such brow-beating got me to thinking. What was the situation of the “Fathers” of the Vatican Council II? Did they each have to take an oath to God that they accept everything in each document lest they burned alive at the stake? No, no they didn’t. That’s not how it works. They were free to vote for against the schema. Fully 60% rejected the schemata before even starting, not the 2/3 needed, but they were discarded anyway. Later, they could disagree on points of drafts as they would be presented for review again and again and again, sometimes yes for a paragraph, sometimes no for a paragraph, being invited also to make spoken interventions. Let’s review those documents:
Gaudium et Spes
To the point: not every one of the Council “Fathers” signed every one of those documents. They didn’t have to. They were free to have their opinions and disagreements for whatever cause. That’s the reason for a Council. + Marcel Lefebvre voted against, say, Dignitatis humanae, but then signed it. See the last entry on the bottom right, and then the continuation on the top left of the next page:
Yes, his full name is + Marcel François Marie Joseph Lefebvre.
This freedom to speak even with parrhesia, as it is said, is rather more human than what is happening today. Now, those pious souls who love assisting at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass offered as it traditionally has been offered throughout the ages must assent to every syllable of every word of every sentence of every paragraph of every article of every document, you know, while gasoline is being poured over them and a lit match is held toward them. “Accept everything all at once, or else!”
Should someone ask me as to whether I accept all the documents with all of their content in such an impolite and discourteous manner, I would answer that we would have to sit down for a few centuries and dialogue about every sentence and part of sentences and groups of sentences, etc. Each word would need Lewis and Short. Each literary context would have to be drawn out. Historical philology would begin to be taught everywhere. This is not being difficult. It is simply that I have no idea what much of what is contained in the documents could possibly mean. There are some statements that are simple, true, pious. There are many scattered throughout that are clearly purposely ambiguous in such manner as to mislead Christ’s faithful.
Since I cannot decipher what those purposely ambiguous statements could possibly mean, and since no one has any authority to say what all those passages mean, in their dozens, hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, as if speaking infallibly for each of the “Fathers” (all of whom disagreed with each other) and for Pope Paul VI who himself had to intervene in ferocious disputes, and then proclaim somehow that all the Council “Fathers” were always and in all things of one mind and one judgement about all of these things or any of them at all, they having voted wildly differently on all these things, well then, we’re at a stalemate. I just don’t get it.
So, what is this whereby the faithful are smashed down and kicked in the face and told to accept that which no one can say what it means? This is all entirely absurd and an insult to Christ Jesus and to each member of His Little Flock.
Method is also doctrinal. And this method of kicking people in the face and spitting in the face of Jesus is not reasonable, not Catholic. It is anti-Catholic, anti-Christ. And it’s not in the “spirit” of Vatican II voting of the “Fathers”!
Diversely, put the dogmatic canons of Trent in front of me and I will instantly assent to all of them, no problem.
I mean, I can give examples of studied ambiguity in either the documents or the “spirit” of the Council, but – Hey! – I have to same something for the surely to be entertaining “dialogue” that would take place (though a waste of time).
I’ve been doing the analysis of texts for a long time at the highest levels of academia this world and this Church have to offer. It is to laugh. Of course, some of those ecclesiastics will not appreciate being presented with the truth. That’s not the point for them. It’s all about power cut off from truth, cut off from love, cut off from Christ Jesus, who, it should be said, will come to judge the living and the dead and the world by fire. Amen.
Traditionis custodes – Art. 1. “The liturgical books promulgated by Saint Paul VI and Saint John Paul II, in conformity with the decrees of Vatican Council II, are the unique expression of the lex orandi of the Roman Rite.”
Shocking? Get used to it. As the Synod on Synods moves forward, we see that the one established foundation of truth for dialogue is that everyone is infallible. We’re just to make it all up as we go along. A future post on that soon.
Everything Pope Francis has done through the years is consistent with dialectical materialism, which has only brought about the unity of the lowest common denominator: six feet below ground for the martyrs, hell for the sycophants after they are also buried. Memento mori.
Do I criticize publicly something that Pope Francis said or did publicly that needs criticizing for the sake of the salvation of souls? Yes. Cura animarum… Remember that, my friends?
This is what we are to do for each other as believers. Remember how Saint Paul rightly smacked down Peter when Peter what being a totally politically-correct sycophant of the idiocy du jour? Thank God. If Saint Paul didn’t do that, we wouldn’t have either Saint Paul or Saint Peter. If we don’t help each other out also in this fashion, we will go to hell for such a great lack of charity. I don’t want to go to hell. So, here we are. It ain’t my fault. I’m not the cause of division. Publicly pronounce sheer idiocy and I’ll be happy to provide a correction of that inanity. Every time. Not my fault.
If anyone wants to berate Jesus for being God, for being absolute, unmanipulatable Living Truth in all Charity, if anyone wants to tell Jesus that those wounds He still bears on his Risen Body are a joke, you tell him that. No, really! You go before Him at your judgment and tell Him that. No, better! Tell our dear Blessed Virgin Mother, the Immaculate Conception, now also in heaven soul and body, that her dear Son’s Sacrifice doesn’t count anymore. Be sure to tell her that not only was Jesus a damn fool for not being a man of consensus, but that she’s a damn fool too. I’ll be happy to watch what happens to you next. What a bunch of hypocrites.
I do not criticize Pope Francis’ person, as if I were somehow better than him. No. I’m the worst if I’m without the grace of our Lord. I’m just a jackass, but even a jackass gets to do what the dear Lord wants him to do.
Sorry, but I have to repeat this for the millionth time:
I pray for Pope Francis.
I mention his name in the Roman Canon.
I add him to the prayers of the faithful.
I actually offer Holy Mass for him. Let me repeat that: frequently, when there is a day with no Mass intention (and there are a lot of free days in this smallest of all parishes in North America), I will make Pope Francis the intention for that Mass, and I will publicly announce this, time and again, and again, and again. My question is, is there any priest or bishop in the world who prays more, offers Mass or has Mass offered more for Pope Francis than I do? Really, I doubt that. So, I will bring up that hypocrisy to anyone’s face that iterates that I’m somehow against the person of Pope Francis. I’m no schismatic. I want to be a faithful son of the Church. I’m just trying to do the best I can.
In this case, what I’m saying is that Traditionis custodes is an evil law, but an evil law is no law at all. Therefore, there is absolutely no question about obeying or not obeying Traditionis custodes, for it is simply nothing. It is to be ignored, you know, even as we pray for Pope Francis, even offering for him, as I have done, the Traditional Latin Mass in the main parish church at the main parish Mass, you know, even after 16 July 2021.
So, I’m forever asking people to pray for Pope Francis. I pray for Pope Francis. I mention his name in the Roman Canon (the Eucharistic Prayer) as expected. I always add an intention for him at the prayers of the faithful Not only that, but I offer Masses – many Masses – for Pope Francis. I announce these Mass intentions publicly, also on Sundays. Yes. I would ask anyone accusing me of being against Pope Francis as to whether they – motu proprio – go out of their way to do the same, or, if they are amongst the laity, have this accomplished by priests.
Moreover, I pray for Pope Francis and encourage people to pray for him even against heavy criticism which has it that if I pray for him, that must mean that I agree with everything he says. He says some nice things, some innocuous things, some ambiguous things, some dangerously ambiguous things, some downright wrong things. Don’t we all?
Hell would be where I would already be if many kind souls including a number of cloistered nuns (God reward them!) were not praying for me. I make mistakes. I commit sin. Thank God, I go to confession. Thank you, dear Lord Jesus.
But let’s not be ostriches. Let’s not be worshippers of Saint Peter’s successors. Saint Peter, when he was not Saint Peter, ran away and then thrice denied our Lord. Later he fell under the rather severe though entirely correct reprimand of Saint Paul. But Peter did become Saint Peter. Get it? We help each other in God’s grace to stay on the straight and narrow. If we don’t do this, we will all go to hell together.
Ezekiel 33:1-9 — The word of the LORD came to me: “Son of man, speak to your countrymen and say to them: When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people, then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not take warning and the sword comes and takes his life, his blood will be on his own head. Since he heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning, his blood will be on his own head. If he had taken warning, he would have saved himself. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.’ “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. When I say to the wicked, O wicked man, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood. But if you do warn the wicked man to turn from his ways and he does not do so, he will die for his sin, but you will have saved yourself.”
We’re all in this together. We will all look together on Him whom we have all pierced through, men of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, including you and me. I myself – and I know this for a fact – have crucified the Son of the Living God with what has resulted in me because of original sin and because of all my own rubbish sin. So have you, and you and you and you… Right?
Does that mean that any one of us, say, Pope Francis, is above correction if he happens to do or say something so entirely ambiguous and misleading or just downright wrong that out of human respect the terrible scandal that is endangering people’s eternal salvation cannot be corrected? No. Those browbeating others into political correctness and all worldly niceness are simply acting ultra vires, beyond their powers. What remains as fact is that when people’s eternal salvation is endangered, a pastor who has the obligation to protect the sheep is to protect them regardless of whom the wolf du jour happens to be. Period. No, really, even one who is no more than a jackass:
Though I’m nothing but a jackass, I do try to do the best I can. I just want do the right thing, lest Jesus’ Little Flock goes to hell, lest I go to hell. Also, I’m just representing the real concerns of people who are wondering on giving up on the faith because of the inanity and total cowardice going on in high places. I am addressing those concerns for those souls as I MUST do in conscience.
But let’s be specific, shall we? Where’s there’s smoke, there’s fire, right? But my question is as to where the fires of hell are really burning, and why the smoke of Satan has infiltrated. Not in any particular order:
(1) PACHAMAMA: I do take issue with Pope Francis worshipping the death-mongering demon idol Pachamama in Vatican Gardens, and I do take issue with Pope Francis causing, for all of us to see, the enthronement of this abomination of desolation where it must not, by divine mandate, be, that is, in the Holy Place, the high altar of Jesus’ Sacrifice above Saint Peter’s relics in Saint Peter’s Basilica in Rome. A Pope doing that. It’s a matter of conscience for me not to go along with the Pachamama prayers and liturgies which are proliferating by the sycophantic. It is a matter of conscience to correct the scandal. There are weak people, souls redeemed by our Lord whom He also wants to save, who go along with all this demonic execration. Is it a matter of bad optics that a priest charitably corrects the Holy Father for the sake of saving souls? Is this causing division? Any division is not my doing. It’s on the one who’s doing the wrong thing, who are set on keeping people from understanding how to remain with our Lord in the midst of chaos. I have remained, do now remain, and will remain in solidarity with Jesus, Divine Son of the Living God, Divine Son of the Immaculate Conception. Jesus is insulted. He hates when He sees His mother grimace at all of this evil.
(2) TRADITIONIS CUSTODES: I do take issue with Pope Francis rejection of the lex orandi (the law of praying) found with Jesus’ Most Holy Sacrifice as presented in the Mass of the Ages, the Traditional Latin Mass. That lex orandi, that Sacrifice, is the self-same lex orandi found in all rites, whatever they happen to be: Coptic, Syromalabar, Syromalankara, Ukrainian, Ambrosian… so very many. Francis says that such lex orandi, such a Sacrifice of our Lord Jesus at the Last Supper and Calvary, is only to be found in the Novus Ordo in the Roman Rite. But since this is the same lex orandi in the Novus Ordo that he rejected for the TLM, he is also rejecting the lex orandi of the Novus Ordo. He is rejecting that the Novus Ordo presents the lex orandi, rejecting that the Novus Ordo is the Last Supper and the Sacrifice on Calvary. He is rejecting the lex orandi in all other rites throughout the world. Reject one as the bearer of the lex orandi, the Last Supper and Sacrifice on Calvary, and you reject all. That’s why it’s called A LAW: it’s the same in all rites. Francis has wrongly equated the rite and the lex orandi. And just to say: that ancient saying, lex orandi lex credendi (the law of praying is the law of believing) to which he refers, means that the rejection of the lex orandi is the rejection of the lex credendi. The entire faith from the Last Supper until today issuing from the Last Supper and Calvary has been rejected by Pope Francis. So, Traditionis custodes is an evil law, and therefore no law whatsoever, neither demanding obedience or disobedience as it is simply nothing. It is to be ignored. That’s on him just for himself. This is his private opinion no matter how public he has made it, how official he has made it. It is not an ex-cathedra infallible statement. But he has caused grievous scandal. I cannot be part of that by some sort of sycophantic silence, letting people be scandalized right in front of me. Nope. Can’t do it. I can’t do that in conscience. Just because I take issue with what Pope Francis can say or do doesn’t mean I’m rejecting him as the Bishop of Rome. As I say, I pray for him, and, ever so ironically, I offer Mass for him. It’s just that I offer that lex orandi, that Sacrifice Most Holy, in the form of the Traditional Latin Mass. I do not support schism. I do not support disrespecting the Holy Father. Not to correct him is extremely disrespectful. Not to correct him is to be sycophantic. To be sycophantic is by definition to be disrespectful. To be sycophantic is by definition the fulfillment of hatred. I don’t want that for anyone. So, I help people understand. I do correct Pope Francis. That is done out of love, obviously at risk to myself, parrhesia and all that.
(3) LGBTQI+: I do take issue with heart stopping ambiguity about anything LGBTQI+, whereby a good thing is said here but then a horrific statement cancelling that is provided there. Pope Saint Pius X rejected such ambiguity as being as bad or worse than any blatant heresy. Indeed, the mind-numbing ambiguity sucks more people in, wears more people out, dispirits people, leads them out of the Church into and beyond the truly darkest of existential peripheries. I just can’t stomach that. I vomit that lukewarmness out of my mouth. It literally makes me sick to my stomach. I just cannot watch people right in front of me take scandal from Pope Francis’ ambiguity. I pray for Pope Francis, but I will present the fullness of the faith to Jesus’ Little Flock as I am bound to do by Christ Jesus Himself. I’m not going to deny Jesus even if by way of omission. I don’t want to be denied by my heavenly Father. No compromise with Jesus, no grey areas. All grey areas bleed red blood, Jesus’ blood. I can’t do that. I will teach the truth with charity for the salvation of souls. Might it seem like I’m optically messaging diversely amidst the big-community conversation? Sure. Good. I’m happy to be as divisive as Jesus. Let’s see… where’s that sword of division of His now? Ah, yes… Here it is. In my heart. I’m convicted by the truth of the Lord Jesus, whose own Most Sacred Heart was pierced through.
(4) AMORIS LAETITIA: Everything I mentioned for LGBTQI+ is good for the entirety of Amoris laetitia…
(5) DIVISIVENESS: Pope Francis repeats ad nauseam that he wants unity. I disagree with any desire for a unity which disregards Jesus. I’m with Jesus. I’m with the Church. I’m with Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the authentic interventions of the Supreme Magisterium of the Church. It is the Living Truth, Christ Jesus, who unites us in Himself, He the Head, we the members of the One Body of Christ. Always and everywhere. No compromise. Ever. And if this eats away at the consciences of people and makes them angry so that they ferociously complain – wait for it – I LOVE THAT! GREAT! Finally I’m getting through. These people just might be saved in the end. I’m glad to take the blowback for Jesus as He uses me. I’m happy to be in solidarity with Jesus who went way out of His way to provoke people with the truth He provided with such great clarity and charity that we in our cynicism crucified Him. Anyone who measures success in the priesthood by a priest not getting complaints has never even once read the Gospels with eyes open. Ever. If they have, and have rejected the Living Truth of the Sign of Contradiction, well, I pray for their conversion to Mary’s Divine Son. Division! More division! That’s what I say. The women of Jerusalem wept. The high priests shook their fists and said that we have no king but Caesar. Such division! I love it. Would that we would have more of it. But who is there? I’m the worst candidate, but if it comes to this, and, among some few others, it does, I say: Here I am Lord! Be Yourself the Cause of Division through me! And that’s not a blasphemy or pride. It’s humble thanksgiving for having the opportunity in my own small way to thank the Lord for all that He’s done for me, especially in forgiving me, and now, for having me be His priest, His instrument of His own Truth for the salvation of souls. Who cares if some have their feathers ruffled if in the end because of that they get to heaven? Yes. Here I am, Lord.
But.. but… -splutter-splutter- you’re imprudent then Father George! Imprudent! Just like that ol’ meanie Jesus!
Let’s discuss that, the prudence of Jesus: should he have been a man of consensus? You can take that and shove it where the sun don’t shine.
Now you’re being rude and inappropriate and boundary-crossing, Father George!
Really? Do you really want me to cite you God’s own extremely graphic insults in the Sacred Scriptures as inspired by the Holy Ghost? See, for example, Ezekiel 23:19 in the context of the condemnation of Religion bowing to State in all political correctness. This is an insult for those prostituting themselves to political correctness! Bwahahaha!
But, that’s a digression. Let me take all this a bit further, let’s talk about the Vaccine. ;-)
(5) MURDERING BABIES FOR VACCINES:https://lozierinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/CHART-Analysis-of-COVID-19-Vaccines-02June21.pdf Click on that link to find out that all available vaccines to date in these USA have purpose murdered babies so as to research and/or develop and/or test “vaccines.” Oh, I forgot. Those pushing for vaccines also cite that article with the idea that it’s all cute but we will continue to push vaccines anyway. Pope Francis now has started up having vaccine passports for certain parts of Vatican City. Pope Francis has had vaccines mandated in Vatican City and for multiple Papal trips. I have to take Pope Francis up on that because people are very specifically taking scandal because of this actions and those of the sycophants who follow him. The question is always: “Are you with Pope Francis or not?” It’s never: “Are you with Jesus or not?”
(6) FOLLOW YOUR OWN CONSCIENCE APART FROM THE CHURCH: There are plenty of “Conferences of Bishops” of particular states, such as Colorado, which are offering letters of religious objection to the vaccine (even though this is also a matter of the natural law available to everyone). Great! But then all of them, as far as I know, praise whatever it is that individuals and their consciences come up with, for or against the vaccine. No. The vaccine is evil intrinsically. As Saint Pope Paul VI said in Humanae Vitae about contraception: It’s intrinsically dishonest. And that would be a mortal sin. Pope Francis’ Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith put out a statement affirming conscience as well, but then added, like, you know, most of the time the mandates are not right. Lots of wiggle room for steamrolling people there. And Pope Francis is smashing people down. Imagine what he would do if bishops or priests who were to greet him on his trips or who would want to continue to work in Vatican City would refuse to get the vaccine. This is a scandal, and I must do my part for the tiny portion of the Lord’s Little Flock in this parish to do the right thing, to set the record straight. How is it that even the most “orthodox” amongst priests and bishops and browbeating fellow priests to encourage people to do whatever the hell they want and it’s all good? Oh, I forgot: the stated purpose of the Synod on Synods, to say that everyone is infallible. Yep. More on that in a future post.
That baby is reaching out of the uterus and grabbing hard on the finger of the surgeon. In organ harvesting “vaccine” times, this baby’s organs would be ripped out of him. But that’s all good and holy, is it? That baby is the image of Jesus. How are you going to rationalize that to Jesus and His blessed Mother. No. Pope Francis and the bishops and priests who support him are risking going straight to hell because of their approval and encouragement of the vaccines. I have to reprimand them for the sake of their own eternal salvation, from Pope Francis on down. If I don’t, I will go to hell. But I want to go to heaven.
Francis: You must accept Vatican II or… or… or… splutter splutter…!
Father George: Do you mean to say against Pope Saint Paul VI that Vatican II is dogmatic and infallible?
Francis: NO! I agree that Vatican II is pastórially pastóral and means nothing doctrinally or morally! Are you crazy in the head, little Father George!?! I’m so angry with you!
Father George: Well, Jorgito, if Vatican II means nothing except passing prudential judgements, which times are passed, and therefore by definition everything in Vatican II means nothing, are you wanting me to say that Vatican II means nothing?
Francis: It’s not nothing! It’s the spirit of Vatican II that I’m talking about! It’s ambiguous! It’s the way to reject all that it is good and holy! And that’s something! Why aren’t you ambiguous like me? Why do you follow Jesus with clarity, saying that Jesus is absolute truth, unmanipulatable Truth, even the Way and the Life, in whom you rejoice!?! You are to be rejected as a priest for having the pretense of having great joy in the Holy Ghost! You are bad and evil, little Father George!
Father George: Why don’t we take the sixteen documents, sentence by sentence, which will take centuries?
Francis: You don’t get it, do you!?! I’m not talking about some stupid sixteen documents! I’m talking about the spirit of the Council, my spirit, which I want to project unto you, force into you, so that you are reflection of me! I’m the spirit of the Council!
Father George: I am the Pope’s good servant, but God’s first.
Father George: Oh, I almost forgot. Hier stehe ich. Ich kann nicht anders. Gott helfe mir.
Francis: splutter, splutter, splutter…
Father George: And besides, Pope Saint Pius X said that ambiguity was to be treated just like any heresy, for it’s purpose is to lead people into heresy, and away from Christ Jesus, Divine Son of the Immaculate Conception, who will come to judge the living and the dead and the world by the ardent flames of Living Truth of the Holy Spirit.
Pope Francis: Agghh!!!!!! I’m gonna forbid you to say the TLM!!!!!!!!!
Father George: So what?
Where’s that picture photoshopped by a traditionalist website? Ah yes…
The guy who took the picture of me almost smashed his camera on the ground. He couldn’t get it to stop the bright sheen. He said that that light gives the totally wrong impression. And that’s true. It does. But I am a validly ordained priest despite their putting “Fr.” in scare quotes. Also, I’m guessing that photoshopping Francis as a Lutheran is an insult to the Lutherans.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – The Prayer to Pachamama posted by Caritas Venado Tuerto – Walter Sanchez Silva/CNA – August 6, 2021
The Diocese of Venado Tuerto’s Caritas branch apologized Tuesday for having posted on its social media a prayer to Pachamama, an Andean deity. [But they didn’t apologize. They just told Christ’s faithful to F-off, as we will see.]
“The pachamama is a symbol of fertility, of the earth and the sacredness of life. It is a myth full of spiritual meaning (that) can be used to advantage,” said the now-deleted Aug. 1 post. “Some religious festivals have a sacred meaning and are occasions for gathering and fraternity. These are the new paths for the Church and for the achievement of an integral ecology. Holy Father Francis [Descriptive instead of titular. Sycophantic.]. #somoscaritasarag #caritasvt #equipomagrevenadotueto,” the post said. The prayer read:
“Hail Pachamama, sweet source of our life, may you be forever venerated. [The demon-idol is praised as the Almighty Creator of Life. In their blasphemy of using the Scriptural greeting of Saint Gabriel to the Immaculate Virgin Mary (Luke 1:28) as traditionally translated in Spanish as “Dios to Salve” (“God redeems you”, the blasphemers are obviously trying to replace Mary as Mother of God with Pachamama “Mother Earth”, saying that some amorphous “god” of the broader inanimate universe has brought the demon to be life giving. Hell…]Blessed are the fruits of your womb [because everyone alive brought forth by Pachamama is a god], our daily bread [and in a time of almost no one believing that the Most Blessed Sacrament is the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus, every demon-child of Pachamama is held to be the Eucharist themselves], may you be blessed now and forever [But don’t think that looks to heaven in future. No, no. There is just the nihilism of death. Mind you, living children are buried alive in Sacrifice to the demon Pachamama in honor of this darkness, you know, as a way to bribe, placate the death mongering demon]. Look with compassion, Holy Mother, upon the human pack that destroys you out of ambition. [That refers to people getting food…] Blessed be your clemency Pachamama [a death mongering demon is clement?]. My land preyed upon by madness. You are the source of life and joy. Pachamama, holy land, Holy Mother, Virgin Mary.” [You know, really, truly, I’m starting to understand the Spanish Inquisition of the past. I’ll tell you this as an absolute certainty, Jesus, Divine Son of the Immaculate Conception is not joyful about this, and He will come to judge the living and the dead and these freak idolaters with the fire of truth and holiness.]
[…] The posting of the prayer drew massive pushback on social media, leading to its deletion. Cáritas Venado Tuerto posted Aug. 3 on Facebook:
“We want to apologize to those who felt offended by our post about Pachamama [In other words, they are not apologizing. They are simple telling everyone that they are stupid, so stupid, in fact, that they got offended. And that, for the blaspheming idolaters of demon Pachamama is really stupid. This is a non-apology apology. Just. Wow.], the intention was to communicate our communion with Francis who in the Apostolic Exhortation Querida Amazonia says to us: ‘It is possible to take up an indigenous symbol in some way, without necessarily considering it as idolatry. A myth charged with spiritual meaning can be used to advantage and not always considered a pagan error. Some religious festivals have a sacred meaning and are occasions for gathering and fraternity, albeit in need of a gradual process of purification or maturation. A missionary of souls will try to discover the legitimate needs and concerns that seek an outlet in at times imperfect, partial or mistaken religious expressions …’ (79). ‘Such a spirituality will certainly be centered on the one God and Lord, while at the same time in contact with the daily needs of people who strive for a dignified life…’ (80)” [This is the rationalization of an antichrist, who rejects our Lord and His Blessed Mother, accompanying idol worship of demon Pachamama: ///sarcasm on /// “No! We said it’s not necessarily idol worship! So we can go ahead and bury children alive in honor of Pachamama so as to accompany demons and their idolaters, you know, until they, you know, like, go to hell and stuff like that there, so, like, it’s all good and stuff.” /// sarcasm off /// Francis has taken the demon idol Pachamama and has caused this Abomination of Desolation to be enthroned where it must not be by divine mandate. Just because Francis says Pachamama worship is not Pachamama worship does not mean he is telling the truth.] […]
Here’s the deal: God created all to unite all of creation in the Second Person of the Most Holy Trinity, now Incarnate, Christ Jesus. He came among us by way of His Immaculate Virgin Mother as overshadowed by the power of the Holy Spirit. He created creation in such manner that she, His Mother, could have all that is necessary for her to be a good mother to Him and to all of us. I try to express this in simple ways on this blog, such as with a years long series of posts called “Flowers for the Immaculate Conception”, flowers created by her Son that we might have the joy of giving those demonstrations of thankfulness of love to her, and she might have the joy of receiving them, and Jesus might have the joy of seeing her joy.
Giving a flower to Mary by way of her Divine Son Jesus is much better than worshipping the death demon idol Pachamama, causing the living symbol of that demon (red flower) to be enthroned as the Abomination of Desolation where it must not be by divine mandate.
Meanwhile, Pope Francis says that the lex orandi, the law of praying, which gives rise to the lex credendi, the law of believing is invalid, reducing the law of praying (Jesus offering Himself in Sacrifice for us – the Innocent for the guilty – in obedience to the Father, so as to have the right in His own justice to have mercy on us)… reducing the law of praying to being a mere rite, dissing that rite, thus dissing our assent to the faith in that very sacrifice. In doing this for one rite he does it for all rites, including the Novus Ordo, the New Order of Mass. Thus, he wipes away all faith from Adam until now, so that he is free in his own mind to create a new faith. Don’t think that the choice of the demon-death-idol-Pachamama, to whom people are sacrificed, is just a mistake. An oversight. No. We live in dangerous times.
Immaculate Virgin Mary (not Pachamama!) pray for us now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Traditionis custodes: “Art. 1. The liturgical books promulgated by Saint Paul VI and Saint John Paul II, in conformity with the decrees of Vatican Council II, are the unique [=only, l’unico] expression of the lex orandi of the Roman Rite.”
Let’s demonstrate the heresy in article one of Traditionis custodes:
(1) Francis pits the two rites (Traditional Latin Mass and the New Order of Mass) against each other, delegitimizing the TLM as not being at all an expression of the lex orandi, the Law of Praying merely because of having different rubrics. In other words, Francis equates rubrics and the Law of Praying. Wrong! That’s a hellish insult of Christ Jesus.
(2) All rites of Holy Mass throughout the Church throughout history constitute the Law of Praying each of them and together, for the Law of Praying is that, in the Holy Mass, Christ Jesus is offering Himself to the Father with us at the Last Supper united with Calvary, all this regardless of the rite, regardless of the century, regardless of the place, regardless of the culture, regardless of the people assisting at that particular Holy Mass in that particular rite. The Law of Praying is univocal, one expression of the Law of Praying, the one Sacrifice of Jesus, the Divine Son of the Living God, Divine Son of the Immaculate Conception, who redeems us, and please God saves us in this Law of Praying.
(3) The mention in article one above of lex orandi is inescapably a reference to an ancient formula variously reported from a disciple of Saint Augustine, Prosper of Aquitaine. The most common received maxim, continuously cited by all, entirely correct right through the centuries, is Lex orandi lex credendi. “The law of praying is the law of believing.” In other words, the One Sacrifice of Jesus in every rite of Mass is that by which, in which we believe all of divinely provided faith.
(4) To reduce this Most Holy Sacrifice of Jesus to mere rubrics and then delegitimizing one set of rubrics, one rite of Mass which has been offered from time immemorial until this very day, is to attack Jesus personally, to attack His Sacrifice, to attack that which we believe in divinely provided faith about that one Sacrifice of any and all rites regardless of any rubrics. To equate rubrics and faith is an attack on the faith, delegitimizing all faith from time immemorial until this very day. The only true faith is to be found in the rubrics of the New Order of Mass with the New Order of Faith insisted upon by self-absorbed and self-congratulatory Promethean Francis.
(5) Oh, and don’t think this is about also disabusing the New Rite of Mass of abuses. There can be no abuses in the mind of Francis, for he committed the worst abuse of all, spoken of by Daniel, by Jesus and in the Apocalypse, setting up, establishing, enthroning that Abomination of Desolation, that demon idol Pachamama on the Altar of Jesus’ Sacrifice, the Papal Altar in Saint Peter’s Basilica, where by divine mandate it must not be.
(6) Daniel also mentions that there will be ending of the Daily Sacrifice at this time. What Francis has done is equating rubrics and faith for one rite while entirely ignoring the Holy Sacrifice of Christ Jesus is not only to say that one rite of Mass, the TLM, is illegitimate and an incorrect source of believing, but he has simultaneously said the Sacrifice of the Mass in all rites – that pesky of law of praying – is incorrect and must be discarded, including the Sacrifice of the Mass in the New Rite of Mass. Get that? In the eyes of Francis, the Daily Sacrifice has ended, the Faith has ended. He can make it up as he goes along.
(7) In the Synod on Synods, now already in motion with consultation, it is first of all said right up front that the faith doesn’t matter in the least, for it is all relative to whatever consultation comes up with, it being that the entire population is infallible. More on that latter. But what it means is that if dialogue results in Pachamama being a nice thing, then idol worship and blasphemy and sacrilege will be the “faith.” If same-sex marriage is dialogued out to be a nice thing, then that will be the “faith.” Etc. And of course, all of those things and more will have special liturgies in the New Order of Mass. There are already Pachamama liturgies.
(8) Therefore we already have a total lie in the very title of the document. For Pope Francis, the bishops are destroyers of Tradition, of the faith, which is why he says that they are custodians of Tradition. This is also a heresy. Trent, in defining this, spoke of Tradition as that which is handed on almost as if by hand, quasi per manus, having it that this is actually done by the Holy Spirit. But the Holy Spirit is blasphemed as the Spirit of ___________ (fill in the blank).
(9) In those same years as Augustine and Prosper of Aquitaine, it is Saint Vincent of Lérins who had his own correct maxim cited and held by all, always and everywhere: “Moreover, in the Catholic Church itself, all possible care must be taken, that we hold that faith which has been believed everywhere, always, by all.” Let’s see: “Quod ubique, quod semper, quod ab omnibus creditum est”:
That would be the faith, the law of believing, the lex credendi, which shines forth from the law of praying, the Sacrifice of Jesus offered in whatever rite with whatever rubrics, as offered by all peoples of all ages and everywhere.
What Francis has wrought in Traditionis custodes is heresy, blasphemy, and is not a law of any kind, and therefore is not to be obeyed, disobeyed, nothing, for it is simply nothing.
ALSO, don’t think I’m angry with Pope Francis, or bitter, or some stupid thing like that. I think that what he does is terribly wrong, but I publicly pray for him, I publicly not only mention him in the Roman Canon, but frequently offer Holy Mass for him, though somewhat ironically, of course, offering the Traditional Latin Mass in the parochial church as the main parish Mass on Sunday. And that intention is pronounced in the hearing of all the people.
I want to be a good son of the Church. I want to go to heaven. One of the things I do toward that end is to go to confession. I try to go weekly. When I get the chance, I go more than that.
I apologize for any typos and such in this screed. I typed as fast as I could possibly go early this morning. I’m too worn out to go back over it. I’m just a weak and fallen human being. I’m no better than Francis on my own. We all need to look to the grace of Jesus, Divine Son of the Immaculate Conception. We all need to help each other get to heaven. I want to see Pope Francis in heaven. That’s the only way I’ll ever get to heaven. No one is out of reach of the Sacrifice of the Mass. But Jesus does want us to assent, to believe in the Holy Sacrifice. Jesus wants that His law of praying is our law of believing. I’m with Jesus. I am Francis’ good servant, but God’s first. Amen.
The FSSPX provided the quotation: “the liturgy, celebrated according to the books promulgated by Saints Paul VI and John Paul II, must be preserved from any element coming from ancient forms. Prayers, vestments, or rites that were specific to the liturgy before the 1970 reform should not be introduced into our celebrations.”
Humor: I changed to “vestments” surely what is their google translation of “clothing”. :-)
But seriously… How apoplectically angry, sarcastic, vicious do you have to be ban the only kind of vestments many parishes have, you know, just in case someone might vaguely recall the Traditional Latin Mass, surely the worst of all sins damning you to hell for all eternity?
Lets be precise, making helpful distinctions, and see how stupid all of this is:
There were all kinds of vestments used in the Roman Rite in its traditional form, such as the Gothic style vestments we see rite – I mean right – around the world these days. Are all those vestments to be burned as well? In the very center of the city of Rome itself, St Philip had made up his own style (fuller cut, which I really like). But anything that could remind one of the Mass of the ages is to be burned. These bishops are so incredibly ignorant. Or are they being maliciously sarcastic in their extreme pettiness?
Here in my little back-mountain parish someone donated sets of “Roman” vestments (whatever that means) in all liturgical colors. But I won’t burn them. All of this apoplectic idiocy is not good.
Also, such legislation is indecipherable: Is it Philip Neri vestments that are banned? Is is Gothic vestments that are banned? Is it “Fiddleback” vestments that are banned? They don’t make distinctions.
As far as I can see, since basically all styles of vestments in use today were also used in the Traditional Mass of the Ages, therefore, basically all styles of vestments in use today are all banned.
UPDATE: What if there were Pachamama “fiddleback” vestments? I bet those would be acceptable! These are obviously photoshopped, but I think they are also a dark prophesy.