- Francis: You must accept Vatican II or… or… or… splutter splutter…!
- Father George: Do you mean to say against Pope Saint Paul VI that Vatican II is dogmatic and infallible?
- Francis: NO! I agree that Vatican II is pastórially pastóral and means nothing doctrinally or morally! Are you crazy in the head, little Father George!?! I’m so angry with you!
- Father George: Well, Jorgito, if Vatican II means nothing except passing prudential judgements, which times are passed, and therefore by definition everything in Vatican II means nothing, are you wanting me to say that Vatican II means nothing?
- Francis: It’s not nothing! It’s the spirit of Vatican II that I’m talking about! It’s ambiguous! It’s the way to reject all that it is good and holy! And that’s something! Why aren’t you ambiguous like me? Why do you follow Jesus with clarity, saying that Jesus is absolute truth, unmanipulatable Truth, even the Way and the Life, in whom you rejoice!?! You are to be rejected as a priest for having the pretense of having great joy in the Holy Ghost! You are bad and evil, little Father George!
- Father George: Why don’t we take the sixteen documents, sentence by sentence, which will take centuries?
- Francis: You don’t get it, do you!?! I’m not talking about some stupid sixteen documents! I’m talking about the spirit of the Council, my spirit, which I want to project unto you, force into you, so that you are reflection of me! I’m the spirit of the Council!
- Father George: I am the Pope’s good servant, but God’s first.
- Father George: Oh, I almost forgot. Hier stehe ich. Ich kann nicht anders. Gott helfe mir.
- Francis: splutter, splutter, splutter…
- Father George: And besides, Pope Saint Pius X said that ambiguity was to be treated just like any heresy, for it’s purpose is to lead people into heresy, and away from Christ Jesus, Divine Son of the Immaculate Conception, who will come to judge the living and the dead and the world by the ardent flames of Living Truth of the Holy Spirit.
- Pope Francis: Agghh!!!!!! I’m gonna forbid you to say the TLM!!!!!!!!!
- Father George: So what?
Where’s that picture photoshopped by a traditionalist website? Ah yes…
The guy who took the picture of me almost smashed his camera on the ground. He couldn’t get it to stop the bright sheen. He said that that light gives the totally wrong impression. And that’s true. It does. But I am a validly ordained priest despite their putting “Fr.” in scare quotes. Also, I’m guessing that photoshopping Francis as a Lutheran is an insult to the Lutherans.