The Vatican-China deal stands in stark contrast to the papacy of Saint John Paul II who boldly confronted communism in Western Europe. He is widely believed today to have been an essential force in the collapse of the Soviet Union. Sticking my own neck out perhaps a bit too far, I can only conclude that the concordat signed by Pope Francis is reminiscent of the Chief Priest’s response to Pilate (John 19:15), “We have no king but Xi Jinping.”
Tag Archives: Pope Francis
The statement “We’ll be burning the Eucharist” (their capitalization) shows that this is likely a Catholic who had numerous abortions. Too sad, that.
Communion in the Hand no longer
In my diocese the policy is that people have the option to receive Holy Communion in the hand. However:
- At the Spanish Vigil Mass everyone receives on the tongue, kneeling, always.
- At any TLM Mass it’s an absolute law enforced by the Holy See, also in times of Covid, that Holy Communion must be received only on the tongue. We follow the law.
- There are also a number of English Masses at which most all receive on the tongue. Those who receive in the hand thus number between one and three people per week. That’s it. But…
Whatever about pro-Communion in the hand policy in any (arch)diocesan policy in any given place, the superceding duty of a priest in the universal law of Holy Mother Church is to protect the Most Blessed Sacrament from danger of desecration. After all, this is the Lord God, Christ Jesus, Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity who is the Most Blessed Sacrament. Therefore, we will no longer be providing Communion in the hand. At this time in history it is simply too dangerous. Period.
But I doubt that the statement about burning the Eucharist mostly regards stealing the Blessed Sacrament at Communion time and making videos in church of burning the Sacred Host with a Bic Lighter. It’s more likely that they’re referring their Molotov cocktails thrown on the altar during Mass, thrown at the tabernacle. After all, bigger flames means more hits on the internet. Just think: eternity in hell for a few internet hits. Sad, that.
As a priest, I love that Jesus would have me act in His Person (in Persona Christi) when reciting His wedding vows with His Bride the Church with the Consecrations at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, this is my body given up for you in Sacrifice, my blood poured out for you in Sacrifice. His standing in our place, the Innocent for the guilty, taking on the death we deserve for original sin and our own rubbish is how He has the right in His own justice to have mercy on us: “Father! Forgive them!” And then, to provide the Most Blessed Sacrament to pious followers of Jesus at Holy Mass… I’m in heaven, so happy, and so are the communicants with their bright and beaming faces.
I would hate to cancel Communion for the faithful altogether during Holy Mass because of some monstrous shriekers crashing in and blocking the free exercise of religion. Ruth Sent Us is trespassed from the property. They have no free speech rights on our private property. I’m just not going to permit desecration of the Most Blessed Sacrament. Not on my watch. Ain’t gonna happen.
Jesus is the Head of the Body, we are the members of that Body of Christ. Jesus, who was Himself an unborn baby for nine months in the womb of His dear Immaculate Mother, doesn’t take kindly to the least of the brethren being ripped to shreds, melted with saline solution, vacuumed with cutting machines, decapitated, stabbed, dismembered. Jesus isn’t happy with this even when it’s done for medical research. Do you hear that, you murderous bishops who do anything Satan, Joe Biden and Fauci tell you to do for “vaccines”? Do you bishops think you can point the finger at Ruth Sent Us? You yourselves set up the culture for them to do that. If you have zero respect for babies in the womb you have zero respect for Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament. That’s how it works. Ruth Sent Us made that connection. It seems they have more faith than you. But they are following you.
We must get back to Jesus. That’s the last thing so many of the bishops want to do. More on that in another post about the Synod on Synodality, the Synod on Dialogue. It’s worse than I thought.
And by the way, where’s Pope Francis in all of this? I’ll tell you where he is. He’s meeting with the liturgical terrorists who support Traditionis custodes, telling them that there are terrible people out there who use the liturgy for division by supporting or not supporting, you know, like, stuff, and, you know… stuff, never naming anything one way or another, just brow beating… who… for what…? That’s impressive! Stuff! And, like…. stuff! Meanwhile, babies in the womb are attacked, Catholic churches are attacked, the Most Blessed Sacrament is attacked.
This is old news from last summer, Traditionis custodes and the Responsa. It’s just that, I think before Holy Week this year, the French Bishops went out of their way to bait Francis into speaking about this again, and, of course, he did. What it probably means is that some bishop in France wants to suspend a priest or a group of priests who made it clear that they would not concelebrate at the Chrism Mass this past Holy Week. Pray for your priests. Hail Mary… Forcing concelebration is against Canon Law. They are all working ultra vires, beyond their capacities, abusing office.
Of course, all of this seems to have the purpose of making people cynical. I mean, was Pope Francis causing the abomination of desolation to be established upon the Altar of Jesus’ Sacrifice during Holy Mass in Saint Peter’s Basilica at the Papal Altar October 27, 2019 providing us with an example of good liturgy?
Easter Monday witnessed a same-sex provocateur sing for some 80,000 Italian youth in front of Saint Peter’s Basilica. Here’s a screen shot of Rome Reports depicting some of those youngsters:
In Genesis, in the Gospels, the image of God is expressed in this universe as male-female-marriage-family. Encouraging same-sex sex among adolescents is to attack God’s image and is abuse of youngsters. How very sad.
This took place not far from the demon-idol altar, the altar of Jesus’ Sacrifice now given over to the abomination of desolation having been caused to be set up on that now besmirched Holy of Holies, the Pachamama to whom uncountable youth have been sacrificed. How very sad.
The Sacrifice of the Mass, the Last Supper united with Calvary, the Wedding Feast of the Lamb with His Immaculate Bride the Church, with those wedding vows of His at the Consecration, my body given for you in sacrifice, my blood poured out for you in sacrifice, is the redemption of the image of God. But this redemption is insulted with encouragement of same-sex sex. The Wedding Feast of the Lamb is insulted with the encouragement of same-sex sex. The Most Blessed Sacrament is insulted with the encouragement of same-sex sex. How very sad.
I recall a bishop who was asked what could be done for youth who don’t even know what a church is. He responded instantly: “Offer the Holy Mass better.” Yes. Reverence for God, taking God as deadly seriously as He takes us in His being tortured to death for us, for our redemption, for the restoration of the image of God within us, is impressive to youth. They are enthralled. They assent to the faith being given to them.
The antidote to the anti-image-of-God crowd is to look to the restoration of the image of God at the Wedding Feast of the Lamb united with the Sacrifice of Calvary.
But know this, when youth convert to follow Jesus they do so with enthusiasm, keeping the commandments because they love Christ Jesus, and that cannot be ripped away from them. Now they will belong to Jesus. But where are the shepherds of Jesus’ Little Flock who will lead them to Jesus?
LifeSite ran an article opining that regardless of any LGBT content of the youth get-together at Saint Peter’s Basilica, what’s really sad is that the Holy See thinks that this is what they have to do to be relevant, when, of course, this is what makes them all entirely irrelevant.
But I think it’s worse than that. I’m opining that this is a purposed insult to the Wedding Feast of the Lamb, the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. This insult of the Mass is consistent with, say, with the attack on the Mass in Traditionis custodes.
Pray for our youth. Pray for priests. Pray for bishops. Pray that all bow in reverence before Jesus, and follow Jesus. Hail Mary…
My comment: I wrote to my superiors in the Holy See recently about the conditions of why I’m un-jabbed and whether because of that circumstance I would be refused entry into Vatican City for the upcoming meeting of the Missionaries of Mercy. The reply made it extremely clear that my entry would be nigh impossible and probably impossible and that I should use extreme prudence in deciding whether I should even try to attempt to make an attempt to go. Whatever. I’ll wait until next time, if there is such.
Kicking Cardinal Burke in the teeth was a bit more severe. After all, he’s a prince of the Church. I’m hardly a serf. By the time he showed up the other day at the entrance to the Congregation for Saints Italy had already dropped its most draconian restrictions, but the Vatican insisted on singling him out for especially terrible treatment. Meanwhile, un-jabbed and having had covid, he’s got the best anti-bodies in the world, a zillion times better than the jabbed. The jabbed get covid more easily and spread covid more easily. This isn’t about covid. This is about raw power cut off from justice for the sake of raw power. Non-compliance must be punished. Yep. “Stop being pro-life, Cardinal Burke! Stop keeping the commandments! Stop loving the Lord God with all your heart and soul and mind and strength!“
I’m so happy I am not on a plane right now to go the Missionaries of Mercy meeting taking place this Divine Mercy Weekend. I would have been turned away, not by Italy, but by the Vatican. There’s no justice nor mercy for the unborn or the born who protect the unborn.
Cardinal Burke was on his way to the Congregation for Saints. That’s interesting. If that involves the cause of someone for beatification or sainthood you gotta know that that person just became a super-patron-saint of the good Cardinal. I love that. :-)
- We’re not against the person of Pope Francis. We just don’t know what he means about anything.
- “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” (Ephesians 6:12)
Nobody’s against the person of Pope Francis. That’s a straw-man. Fake news by breathless fraudsters.
And do you see what they did there? They’ve made religion all about a human being who is as fallen as all the rest of us. “Pope Francis is god! Pope Francis is god! Pope Francis is god!” they shriek.
But actually, the whole time, of course, religion is a virtue of justice, having us render to Almighty God that which is His due from His creatures who have free will: obedience, and now, obedience unto death.
Jesus is the One. Jesus is the only One.
But the anti-Christs insist that Pope Francis is one, the only one. They never speak of Jesus. They are merely political, centered on this world only, the power of brow-beating believers into submission.
The problem for the anti-Christs is that believers are remaining believers. The anti-Christs are afraid. Very afraid. “What is to be done with believers? We can no longer control them. How can we put them down, stop them, those wretched believers?!” So, the high priests and the liberal-ass Sadducees who were all part of the good ol’ boys club at the public jail, of course (Acts 5:17-41 nab)…
- Then the high priest rose up and all his companions, that is, the party of the Sadducees, and, filled with jealousy, laid hands upon the apostles and put them in the public jail. But during the night, the angel of the Lord opened the doors of the prison, led them out, and said, “Go and take your place in the temple area, and tell the people everything about this life.” When they heard this, they went to the temple early in the morning and taught. When the high priest and his companions arrived, they convened the Sanhedrin, the full senate of the Israelites, and sent to the jail to have them brought in. But the court officers who went did not find them in the prison, so they came back and reported, “We found the jail securely locked and the guards stationed outside the doors, but when we opened them, we found no one inside.” When they heard this report, the captain of the temple guard and the chief priests were at a loss about them, as to what this would come to. Then someone came in and reported to them, “The men whom you put in prison are in the temple area and are teaching the people.” Then the captain and the court officers went and brought them in, but without force, because they were afraid of being stoned by the people. When they had brought them in and made them stand before the Sanhedrin, the high priest questioned them, “We gave you strict orders [did we not?] to stop teaching in that name. Yet you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching and want to bring this man’s blood upon us.”
- But Peter and the apostles said in reply, “We must obey God rather than men. The God of our ancestors raised Jesus, though you had him killed by hanging him on a tree. God exalted him at his right hand as leader and savior to grant Israel repentance and forgiveness of sins. We are witnesses of these things, as is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey him.”
- When they heard this, they became infuriated and wanted to put them to death. But a Pharisee in the Sanhedrin named Gamaliel, a teacher of the law, respected by all the people, stood up, ordered the men to be put outside for a short time, and said to them, “Fellow Israelites, be careful what you are about to do to these men. Some time ago, Theudas appeared, claiming to be someone important, and about four hundred men joined him, but he was killed, and all those who were loyal to him were disbanded and came to nothing. After him came Judas the Galilean at the time of the census. He also drew people after him, but he too perished and all who were loyal to him were scattered. So now I tell you, have nothing to do with these men, and let them go. For if this endeavor or this activity is of human origin, it will destroy itself. But if it comes from God, you will not be able to destroy them; you may even find yourselves fighting against God.” They were persuaded by him.
- After recalling the apostles, they had them flogged, ordered them to stop speaking in the name of Jesus, and dismissed them. So they left the presence of the Sanhedrin, rejoicing that they had been found worthy to suffer dishonor for the sake of the name.
These days, Canon Law is cited to the effect that if any believer expresses his belief in, say, the worship of God instead of demon idols, or, say, in the necessity of a firm purpose of amendment instead of the ongoing lackadaisical “accompaniment” of sin, or, say, that the image of God is man/woman/marriage/family as we read in Genesis, then one is said to be fomenting hatred and violence against the Pope.
What a bunch of idiots. We’re not against the person of the Pope. It would be beautiful and wonderful and all for the greater glory and honor of God if the Holy Father were to strengthen his brethren in the faith. I pray to that end also for the benefit of the eternal soul of Pope Francis.
If these idiots want us to follow Pope Francis’ ever action and every word, they we have to know what every action and every word means. As it is, we’re just trying to figure out the ambiguity. If one has to agree with the ever-changing, ever-contradictory, ever-inconsistent, ever ambiguous opinions of Francis and, much more importantly, of all the Francis-pundits from one moment to the next, even then they won’t like you. You have to scream: “Pope Francis! Pope Francis! Pope Francis!” and then while reading the commentary of Maximum Beans in the National Catholic Reporter, also scream: “Maximum Beans! Maximum Beans! Maximum Beans!” you know, that reporter extraordinaire at that minor synodesque meeting of thugs in Chicago. I say thugs because no believers were invited.
2. We’re not against Vatican Council II. We just don’t know what it is.
And nobody’s rejecting Vatican Council II for that matter. Even those who say that they reject Vatican II aren’t rejecting “it” because, actually, they cannot define what “it” is. How do you reject something without knowing it to be a thing, like, “It’s a thing.” It’s not. It’s amorphous, ambiguous, inconsistent, contradictory. And if anyone says anything whether or not in line with the likes of Maximum Beans, one is still condemned for saying what it is that Vatican II is, like it was rigid, something you can cite, lean on. You cannot. It’s all about the “spirit”. And how is that defined? Better, how is it that one becomes the perfect sycophant of Maximum Beans? And is that what it’s all about, being praised by Maximum Beans?
I pray for Pope Francis. I offer Holy Mass for Pope Francis. I pray for a Council that will fearlessly confirm the brethren in the faith. How about that for a change?
I bet there are people that are really angry that I offer Holy Mass for Pope Francis, wondering what language and what rite at what location I offer Holy Mass, not at all thankful that I offer Mass for Pope Francis. If we spoke about Holy Mass we would be speaking about Jesus. And one cannot speak of Jesus. I mean, you know what Jesus said: “If you love me, keep my commandments.” Need I go on?
As one commenter on that video said, Wait… What? The commandments were literally written in stone…
So, I beg Jesus to always provide me with the grace to be a believer. I know how weak I am. I know I could be on my way to hell at any time under any conditions. I depend entirely on Jesus. I beg the angel guardian assigned to idiot-me to assist me in assenting to the grace of Jesus. I make such a big thing of all this, keeping the commandments, because I believe, I know that they are absolute. It is possible to repent after breaking the commandments, but that won’t work if we are presumptuous, sinning against the Holy Spirit. If we are presumptuous of God’s mercy it means that we disdain and reject God’s forgiveness and screams out that we want to go to hell. And then we do. I wanna go to heaven.
Pope Francis says that the 10 commandments are not absolute. Perhaps he means that one can be forgiven. That’s what he means! Right? So, all good. Or not. What it means, logically – maybe he’s not thinking logically – but logically he’s baiting people into being presumptuous about God’s mercy. It’s like he’s trying his absolute best to get people straight into hell.
And hell is absolute. People in hell want to be in hell. I don’t want to go to hell.
So, why the hell should I obey Pope Francis, have the “vision” of Pope Francis. All you bishops who condemn me for not having the “vision” of Pope Francis can go to hell. It’s your free choice. If you command me to agree with Pope Francis on every damn thing he does and every damn thing says in his moves to bring people straight to hell, I’m not going to obey you. No. You go to hell yourselves if you want to condemn God for the Ten Commandments, etc.
Of course, I will be condemned by the Judases for my trying to follow Christ Jesus, for upholding clear doctrine, clear morality, right instruction on the spiritual life, reverence in the sacred liturgy. But that condemnation wrought by vacuous voices has no real power behind it. Sure, I can be tossed from the parish, tossed from the exercise of the priesthood under the direct micromanaging orders of Pope Francis, who does really a lot of that kind of micromanaging, but Jesus will not eternally condemn someone for just trying to do his best to follow Him, Jesus. A priest is a priest forever, secundum ordinem Melchizedeck. I have my sights on heaven.
- I’m not going to condemn God for commanding the Ten Commandments. Any bishop who condemns me for upholding the Ten Commandments can go to hell. It’s their choice. But I’m not going to follow them to hell. I wanna go to heaven.
- I’m not going to solicit sin in the Confessional and get automatically excommunicated, telling people that it’s correct for them NOT to repent of their adultery and that they CAN go to Communion in their sin. Any bishop who condemns me for that can go to hell. It’s their choice. But I’m not going to follow them to hell. I wanna go to heaven.
- I’m not going to place any demon idol on the altar of Jesus’ Sacrifice in my little parish church so as to prove that I’m good with the “vision” of Pope Francis, you know, so as to, say, bribe him with such sycophancy so that I might, say, be appointed as a bishop. There seems to be a lot of that going on. Any bishop who condemns me for not getting with the program of demon idol worship can go to hell. It’s their choice. But I’m not going to follow them to hell. I wanna go to heaven.
- I’m not going to participate in murdering babies to get “vaccines” for my benefit just to prove to, say, the Bishop of Rome, that I’m willing to go against my conscience so as to be – what? – a man of consensus? Any bishop who condemns me for condemning the murder of babies to get “vaccines” can go to hell. It’s their choice. But I’m not going to follow them to hell. I wanna go to heaven.
- I’m not going to condemn God for commanding me, His priest, to take up the sword of division, of His Truth, but I’m going to wield that fiery sword the best I can, causing as much division as I can. The very last thing I want to do in my priesthood is to be a man of consensus, claiming that we are all infallible, you know, after a bit of bullied dialogue and manipulation and steamrolling over the sheep and lambs of the Lord’s Little Flock. In my causing of division because of the Living Truth of the Son of the Living God, I’m ultimately going to be healing divisions, bringing souls to Christ’s Heart pierced through by the diabolical division of our sins. They will find true unity there, in that pierced Heart, in the absolute Truth. Any bishop who condemns me for that, including the Bishop of Rome, can go to hell. It’s their choice. But I’m not going to follow them to hell. I wanna go to heaven. And there is an absolute chasm that eternally divides heaven and hell so that no one can pass from one to the other. Not ever. Thank God. I don’t wanna go to hell. I wanna go to heaven.
Hey! I gotta good idea! How about I go to Confession, and follow the absolute commandments… Yep. Thanks be to Jesus for His grace. Thanks be to my angel guardian for whoopin’ me upside the head to keep me on the straight and narrow. That path leads to Calvary. But that path leads to heaven:
- “Today you will be with me in paradise.”
Just as the jackass had to point out to the false prophet that he was a false prophet, so people just cannot wrap their minds around the obvious truth, that the anti-Christ looks just like the real Christ, but is not. Is that the anti-Christ directing the violence, pointing a finger, or is that the finger of Satan?
You’re dead. You hesitated too long. Let’s see… something more up to date…
When it comes to deep-fake, there’s no better perpetrator than DARPA Compass as they seek to fill out million-column database entries, having field personnel bait targets, forcing those targets to react one way or another to faked circumstances, events, incidents, whether in the digital or “real” world. Just Google – DARPA Compass – without quotes, if you want to get the gist of this post. It’s a thing…
Baiting targets, including citizens in good standing, works to get reactions or lack thereof (which also tells you something), or, if it doesn’t work at all, they admit that they then turn up the heat until it does work. They will get what they want out of an individual, getting to know him, perhaps destroying him in the process, even “accidentally” killing him. It’s all part of it, right? It’s counterintelligence on steroids and a panacea for analysts simultaneously. Values are plugged into gaming theory algorithms jacked up by a complex of situational awareness field operative decision making policies, thus spitting out recommendations, such as the assassination of someone that number crunchers say might be thinking, could possibly be thinking about facilitating or actually engaging in asymmetric warfare possibly in the even distant future, maybe. Such targets can include anyone who is not going along with the normal brainwashing of the MSM, an independent thinker, a patriot (such a dirty word these days).
What could go wrong?
What’s the basic philosophical-theological-economic-emotional (etc) balance or imbalance of those creating the algorithms so as to skew results for political or job-promotion objectives (while thinking they are at the top of their game in being objective and sincere)? There are much deeper currents going on in any given target or any given DARPA Compass analyst. Vetting by way of boatloads of Yin-Yang tealeaves of interrogation answers or deep-faked baiting is simply a way to abscond from being responsible for what one knows will be the results of such provision of supposed actionable intel. There will be something like a 99% failure rate, always acceptable if you get one target who’s actually a threat, right?
Wrong. What’s great about America is due process. But that’s what’s hurting right now. And that’s what’s been tossed by DARPA Compass. Military leaders think they are clever, but have been played totally by deep-faked Asian-Communist mentality. There are no individual rights, just kill ’em all, taking no prisoners.
The problem is that targets are targets because they are smart, capable people. Terrorists who end up killing hundreds or thousands of people in whatever event don’t do what they do because they want a job or need a hobby. It’s because they have an ideology that has incredibly deep currents. These people are usually at the very top of their game: heads of teaching hospitals, academic deans at famous universities, already rich, already famous, already with lots of power.
Are they so stupid that they cannot bait the baiters whilst the baiters are baiting them? Of course they do that. Is that what I’m doing in this post? Oooo! Mysterious! But that’s the vortex of counterintelligence insanity. These are the games people play.
The arrogance of thinking that one is “in control”, a real temptation for those with unlimited access, can easily lead one to be overconfident, that one is absolutely untouchable, above the law, above God. So, one becomes less careful. This results in whatever violent smackdown resulting in unwanted community backlash, even involving Congress, you know, with all of it being way too obvious that this was a politically motivated removal of an oppositional voice getting inconveniently way too close to truth, with the haters of the U.S. Constitution nervous that anyone might want to uphold the Constitution. So, what to do? You prepare deep fake fall guys, with flesh and blood fall guys being too risky anymore (though there are still untold numbers of such unfortunates). But what you do now is create an ongoing history of deep-fakes to be used when needed in kangaroo courts:
If you didn’t realize it, that’s a very clever usage of such a topic to attack those dissenting from any viewpoint the Gray-Lady presents. The NYT claims the moral high-ground and condescendingly deigns for you to stand there with these MSMers. You see how she did that? You’re a fool if you think the Dems would ever lie, she says. You must accept that “Everything bad is Trump’s fault!” she says.
Anyway, the “Jason Bourne” thing up top… just say that there was such a “program.” Was it really about operatives doing operations, or was it about studying the parameters of manipulating such operatives, so that the whole thing was ultra-deep-fake taken to a whole other level of hell.
That would make for a great sequel. Except it’s all classified. ;-)
Here’s the deal: there’s always an analogy to be made. Fiction imitates life. Life is more surprising. Who would think that there are deep fakes amongst individual “members” of the Church? Judas was a deep fake. If it’s reported in the Sacred Scriptures it’s also happening in every culture of every age. Judas, the deep fake, is around today, as always. The difference is that any deep fake amongst members of the Church whomsoever is going to be much more cut-throat than anything in the secular world because there’s more riding on such a deep fake: eternal salvation of souls. And it’s not so much Judas who is any kind of frightening deep fake. No, no. The real deep fake is Satan, who, by the way, possessed Judas at the Last Supper, with Judas then going out into the dark to do what he had to do quickly.
The trick of the deep fakes is to make the sheep and lambs of the Lord’s Little Flock into units of manipulation, those who, forgetting doctrine, morality, spirituality, liturgy, instead hold up “policies” that are ever changing:
- Let’s murder babies and force “vaccines” on everyone.
- Let’s have idol worship, establishing the abomination of desolation on the Holy of Holies, with Jesus in His Sacrifice of the Mass on the Altar of Sacrifice.
- Let’s insult the sacraments of Holy Orders and Confession and Holy Communion and Marriage by having Confessors solicit sin in Confession by having fake penitents not repent of adultery but encourage them to continue receiving Holy Communion. That brings automatic excommunication on the priests, btw.
- Let’s insult the image of God by dissing male/female/marriage/family being the image of God and saying that homosexualist sex is what it’s all about.
- Et cetera and so on and so forth…
How far can an ecclesial “Jason Bourne” be pushed with the programs we’ve put him through? Do we need to tweak our manipulations, rachet it up a level? How can we make him more of an agent of Satan or how, at least, can we turn him more into being Styrofoam in mind and soul?
And if that doesn’t work, how far can we go in making those who remain faithful to Christ into those who are perceived by the great unwashed to be the deep fakes themselves? Can we say that those who remain faithful to Christ are always hiding serious psychological problems? Those who are faithful, surely it is they who are the deep fakes. Yes, we can make them out to be their own fall guys. There’s an ecclesiastical thriller in there somewhere. Speaking of which…
Secretive (read: gnostic) meetings in Chicago with the Nuncio and Cardinals, (arch)bishops, select reporters
First of all, kudos to them, for they together did the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary in union with Pope Francis and the other bishops of the world. Get that? I find that to be miraculous.
Second of all, weirdly, this meeting seems to have been all about disgust with straw men who it is said don’t accept the agenda of Pope Francis and the spirit of Vatican II, or is that the spirit of Pope Francis and the agenda of Vatican II?
- I say “weirdly” because I don’t know of anyone who is against the person of Pope Francis. I offer Holy Mass for him frequently, that is, the actual Mass. I mean, who else does that? I know bishop Schneider does that. I bet Archbishop Viganò does that. No one is against Francis himself. What’s his agenda? I have no idea? Is it what they brow-beaters intend? Why don’t they clear it up for us? How about telling us all clearly what Pope Francis means with his incessant inconsistencies, contradictions, ambiguities, obviously purposed? I mean, that itself would contradict the very methodology of Pope Francis, wouldn’t it, or would it not? I don’t know, it’s all inconsistent and contradictory and ambiguous, isn’t it? And isn’t that they very clear point? But if we admit that, what does that even mean about the Lord Jesus who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, you know, He himself, not some ecclesiastic, not some reporter?
- I say “weirdly” because I don’t know of anyone, including Pope Francis or any scholar of the Vatican II documents who knows exactly what they mean. I mean, I’ve forensically, minutely dissected various sentences of the Council, central texts, in Latin, even in their various drafts (the massive volumes of which were available in the general stacks of the Gregorian University library at the time). Some of these sentences come up short of saying, really, anything, making themselves available to such intense ambiguity that they can mean, really, anything. This was obviously done in a purposed manner by very clever people whose life work is messing around with words to do just this. I can name one particular name who had a hand in everything, whom I’ve studied quite extensively. But these ecclesiastics today, I’m sure not having done what I did, they claim to know what the Council said, what the “spirit” of the Council is? Pfft.
This all seems to me to be the very definition of raw power devoid of justice, devoid of mercy, devoid of reason, just power for the sake of power. But these guys have zero power before the Son of the Living God. The sheep and the lambs of the Lord’s Little Flock hear the voice of the Shepherd, Jesus, Mary’s dear Son, and follow Him, know Him, are friends with Him, cannot be ripped from His grasp. Power, they claim? Pfft. Even death has no power over the sheep and the lambs of the Lord’s Little Flock. How do I know, because we also pray for these guys that they might rejoice in mercy founded on justice. Yep.
The Two Hearts, one in solidarity with the other, entirely.
Today’s the great Feast of the Annunciation.
Today’s the Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- Briefly, Genesis 3:15: The Woman, not Adam’s wife, is the Immaculate Virgin Mother of the Redeemer, for it is “her seed,” without the intervention of any man, but of God. If she had original sin, it would be the seed of Adam. But it is hers.
- Briefly, Luke 1:28: The verb of the angel’s greeting to Mary, changing her name, is κεχαριτωμένη, perfect participle passive, with the perfect in Greek, unlike any other language, being perfect always in it’s action from the start and continuing perfectly in it’s action perfectly. The verb is about “grace,” not fluidity of movement but as in one’s standing before God. As a perfect participle passive what this means is this:
- She was utterly transformed in grace perfectly from the moment this perfect action started until now and continuing perfectly into the future. In context, this action started when she first received her vocation from before the foundation of the world to be the Virgin Mother of God, that is, from the first moment of her conception.
Mary had such purity of heart, agility of soul, clarity of vision, profundity in understanding that she understood perfectly who and what she was looking at with her Divine Son being ripped to shreds in front of her, tortured to death in front of her. Jesus, her Son, was taking on the punishment of the sins of all mankind, from Adam until the last man is conceived, thus having the right in His own justice to have mercy on us, to forgive us. She understood perfectly what we needed for our redemption, for our salvation. She was perfectly able to intercede for us all. She was in perfect solidarity with her Son, her Immaculate Heart with His Sacred Heart.
The moment we give ourselves to Mary we are given to Jesus. It’s just thanking her for her maternal intercession for us.
You gotta know that Russia, before 1917, was the most Marian nation on earth. Icons of our Lady, shrines, chapels, churches dedicated to her, the great Virgin Mother of God. Russia belongs to Mary. Jesus wants all to know of her maternal intercession for Russia, for those in Russia who were so dedicated to her, some of whom still are, some of whom will be.
The triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. I burst with joy. Thank you Jesus, for giving Russia to Mary! She brings us all right to you so that you may have the joy with her when you bring us as a gift to our Heavenly Father.
- “Pope Francis can’t be the one to do the Consecration because, like, he’s been to Confession before and like that means he confessed stuff and like that, so he’s unworthy forever, because, like, yeah, you know?”
- And Pope Benedict can’t have been the one to do the Consecration because, like, he resigned or abdicated maybe for, like, stuff, and so he’s unworthy forever, because, like, yeah, you know?”
- “And Pope John Paul II can’t have been the one to do the Consecration because, like, well, anyway, there must be something, like stuff and like that, so he’s unworthy forever, because, like, yeah, you know?”
- “And Pope Paul VI can’t have been the one to do the Consecration because, like, well, anyway, there must be something, like stuff and like that, so he’s unworthy forever, because, like, yeah, you know?”
- “And Pope Pius XII can’t have been the one to do the Consecration because, like, well, anyway, there must be something, like stuff and like that, so he’s unworthy forever, because, like, yeah, you know?”
So, obviously, I’m making parody of those who point out not the matter and form of the consecrations but rather the worthiness or unworthiness of the individual Pontiffs, as if that made a difference.
I’ll tell you what, it would be very beautiful and for the greater honor and glory of God if the worst of all sinners were brought to do something for the good.
- “Hah! Father George! We caught you out! You’re calling Pope Francis the worst of all sinners! We hope you’re removed from the priesthood! Good riddance!”
No, no. I’m saying that I’m the worst of all sinners and that by the grace of God I am what I am now, and please God, that’s someone who thanks God for the grace of forgiveness in Baptism and Confession. I’ve crucified the Son of the Living God with my sins, my terrible sins. And Mary had to suffer for that as well.
And this is true for all of us. It is the Donatist heretics who held that no one who ever did anything bad could ever do anything good. What does that say about such heretics? Do they deny forgiveness? Do they deny mercy? Do they therefore think that Jesus was a fool to be crucified, because, like, there’s no forgiveness anyway?
I don’t know the intentions of Pope Francis with the use of the phrase Heaven’s Earth. I wasn’t the author of this. I’m in the remote back-ridges of Appalachia. But let’s take up some hypotheses:
- I remember as a little kid in the back end of a station wagon going on the all American iconic two-week family vacation. We were trying to hit all the States. My dad really loved the mountains. When we would come out of a tunnel high up in the mountains and come upon a stupendous view of the mountain ranges below and far and wide dad would exclaim, “God’s country! This is God’s country!” We were so close to heaven over such a beautiful creation of God with this earth! I loved it. I couldn’t get enough of it. And I love hearing my dad say this. This lifted heart and soul. And I was only like four years old. But this means the same thing: “Heaven’s earth!” When you apply that to Mary it speaks to her as being Immaculate, as being transformed in grace from the first instant of her conception. Her very earthly body (and that not being bad and evil) belongs to heaven, for she is to be the Immaculate Virgin Mother of God Incarnate, Jesus, He who is also “Heaven’s earth” for also His body is holy, sacred, not bad and evil just because it is made of the earth. It is God’s wisdom and joy to make the dust of the earth belong entirely to heaven, “Heaven’s earth.”
- The lost to their cynicism nay-sayers say that what Pope Francis surely meant was Pachamama, you know, that demon idol who is said to be mother of the earth. But this is exactly, precisely NOT the case. Pachamama is from below, entirely, only: that’s the point with Pachamama, the most self-referential demon idol ever. It’s all about her, the ultimate “Karen”: EARTHLY EARTH. Entitled brat. Nothing to do with heaven. That’s not “Heaven’s earth.” It’s not. That’s just stupid and an assault on the Little Flock of Jesus to say that. Think for one second and you know that this is no reference to a demon idol. Pfft.
- Others have seen very telling inferences, references recalling the great traditions of the Eastern Rites in their great hymns about the Virgin Mother of God. There’s lots of earth references with heaven. And I think this is also correct, as with the first point above. In this Consecration of especially Russia and Ukraine to the Immaculate Heart of Mary we want to give a nod to the profound and absolutely correct liturgical culture of the East. This is essentially helpful to conversion of Russia and Ukraine. Get it?
Look. We mustn’t be afraid of the material creation or our bodies made from the dust of the earth. The beauty of creation and our bodies is that such lowliness can belong entirely to heaven.
No! the naysayers shriek:
- The world and the flesh go along with the devil always and in every case! Bad! Evil! Mary is bad and evil because she has a body! Jesus, the Word Incarnate is evil because He has a body. The Eucharist is bad and evil, too!”
Here’s how bad it is. Prepare to be scandalized. Jesus died and was laid in a tomb. Dead. Mary appeared among pig-sh#t in the grotto of Lourdes.
But then Jesus rose from the dead. Mary was brought to heaven.
Warning: language in the video above. /// In the analogy, just this scene totally out of context from the rest of “Lawless” (I never saw it), I’m the Sheriff who’s complaining about illegal activities and trying to stop them with a warrant. Meanwhile, I’m smacked down by the ne’er-do-wells for trying to uphold the law. So, what’s the analogy?
I say that one can and should consecrate oneself to the Immaculate Heart of Mary which I did as a seminarian, almost having memorized the entire True Devotion of Saint Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort. I wore that book out. That was back in 1980-81. And although I’ve already done this, I say that it’s good to renew this consecration. I’ve done this a zillion times (with shorter forms) throughout my life, even very many times a day.
This is a joy for me. Today, the Annunciation, I was awakened by this joy. I immediately went before the Most Blessed Sacrament in the little chapel in the rectory, carried along by this joy, and renewed my consecration to Jesus through Mary, a great joy, like I was being blessed by heaven, so peaceful.
But now I see so many on the interwebs who play “Howard” in the video above, shrieking:
- “Once a consecration is made, that’s it, never again! They are fools who repeat a consecration! It’s like baptism! You cannot re-do it! To ‘re-do’ any consecration is to negate, insult any previous consecration! To re-do any consecration is to waste the time of Mary, of Jesus! It is criminal! spittle spittle spittle“
In other words, even if a consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary was made many times and that was, as any prayer offered in good faith, acceptable to heaven, that consecration can and should be made again. Why not? Why not have the whole world, not only the Pope and bishops, but all the priests and laity throughout the world do this? That would be great! Every day! Beautiful!
Enter “Howard” once again. Bam!
Goodness… Calm down, “Howard.” You’re such a “Karen.” Join us in the Consecration.
Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Basilica of Saint Peter 25 March 2022
/// the service starts at 5:00 pm Rome time. The consecration will be done at 6:30 pm. ///
O Mary, Mother of God and our Mother, in this time of trial we turn to you. As our Mother, you love us and know us: no concern of our hearts is hidden from you. Mother of mercy, how often we have experienced your watchful care and your peaceful presence! You never cease to guide us to Jesus, the Prince of Peace.
Yet we have strayed from that path of peace. We have forgotten the lesson learned from the tragedies of the last century, the sacrifice of the millions who fell in two world wars. We have disregarded the commitments we made as a community of nations. We have betrayed peoples’ dreams of peace and the hopes of the young. We grew sick with greed, we thought only of our own nations and their interests, we grew indifferent and caught up in our selfish needs and concerns. We chose to ignore God, to be satisfied with our illusions, to grow arrogant and aggressive, to suppress innocent lives and to stockpile weapons. We stopped being our neighbor’s keepers and stewards of our common home. We have ravaged the garden of the earth with war and by our sins we have broken the heart of our heavenly Father, who desires us to be brothers and sisters. We grew indifferent to everyone and everything except ourselves. Now with shame we cry out: Forgive us, Lord!
Holy Mother, amid the misery of our sinfulness, amid our struggles and weaknesses, amid the mystery of iniquity that is evil and war, you remind us that God never abandons us, but continues to look upon us with love, ever ready to forgive us and raise us up to new life. He has given you to us and made your Immaculate Heart a refuge for the Church and for all humanity. By God’s gracious will, you are ever with us; even in the most troubled moments of our history, you are there to guide us with tender love.
We now turn to you and knock at the door of your heart. We are your beloved children. In every age you make yourself known to us, calling us to conversion. At this dark hour, help us and grant us your comfort. Say to us once more: “Am I not here, I who am your Mother?” You are able to untie the knots of our hearts and of our times. In you we place our trust. We are confident that, especially in moments of trial, you will not be deaf to our supplication and will come to our aid.
That is what you did at Cana in Galilee, when you interceded with Jesus and he worked the first of his signs. To preserve the joy of the wedding feast, you said to him: “They have no wine” (Jn 2:3). Now, O Mother, repeat those words and that prayer, for in our own day we have run out of the wine of hope, joy has fled, fraternity has faded. We have forgotten our humanity and squandered the gift of peace. We opened our hearts to violence and destructiveness. How greatly we need your maternal help!
Therefore, O Mother, hear our prayer.
Star of the Sea, do not let us be shipwrecked in the tempest of war. Ark of the New Covenant, inspire projects and paths of reconciliation.
Queen of Heaven, restore God’s peace to the world. Eliminate hatred and the thirst for revenge, and teach us forgiveness. Free us from war, protect our world from the menace of nuclear weapons. Queen of the Rosary, make us realize our need to pray and to love. Queen of the Human Family, show people the path of fraternity. Queen of Peace, obtain peace for our world.
O Mother, may your sorrowful plea stir our hardened hearts. May the tears you shed for us make this valley parched by our hatred blossom anew. Amid the thunder of weapons, may your prayer turn our thoughts to peace. May your maternal touch soothe those who suffer and flee from the rain of bombs. May your motherly embrace comfort those forced to leave their homes and their native land. May your Sorrowful Heart move us to compassion and inspire us to open our doors and to care for our brothers and sisters who are injured and cast aside.
Holy Mother of God, as you stood beneath the cross, Jesus, seeing the disciple at your side, said: “Behold your son” (Jn 19:26). In this way he entrusted each of us to you. To the disciple, and to each of us, he said: “Behold, your Mother” (v. 27). Mother Mary, we now desire to welcome you into our lives and our history. At this hour, a weary and distraught humanity stands with you beneath the cross, needing to entrust itself to you and, through you, to consecrate itself to Christ. The people of Ukraine and Russia, who venerate you with great love, now turn to you, even as your heart beats with compassion for them and for all those peoples decimated by war, hunger, injustice and poverty.
Therefore, Mother of God and our Mother, to your Immaculate Heart we solemnly entrust and consecrate ourselves, the Church and all humanity, especially Russia and Ukraine.
Accept this act that we carry out with confidence and love. Grant that war may end and peace spread throughout the world. The “Fiat” that arose from your heart opened the doors of history to the Prince of Peace. We trust that, through your heart, peace will dawn once more. To you we consecrate the future of the whole human family, the needs and expectations of every people, the anxieties and hopes of the world.
Through your intercession, may God’s mercy be poured out on the earth and the gentle rhythm of peace return to mark our days. Our Lady of the “Fiat”, on whom the Holy Spirit descended, restore among us the harmony that comes from God. May you, our “living fountain of hope”, water the dryness of our hearts. In your womb Jesus took flesh; help us to foster the growth of communion. You once trod the streets of our world; lead us now on the paths of peace. Amen.
Invite to co-consecrate Russia to Immaculate Heart of Mary received by bishops. This is what our diocese is doing.
Bishop Jugis will be joining the Holy Father in praying the Prayer of Consecration on March 25 at 12:00 noon in the Cathedral of Saint Patrick. This will be a live streamed event.
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
Office of the General Secretary
3211 FOURTH STREET NE WASHINGTON DC 20017-1194 202-541-3100 FAX 202-541-3166
Most Reverend José H. Gomez
Archbishop of Los Angeles
Reverend Michael J.K. Fuller, S.Th.D. Theresa Ridderhoff, M.Ed.
General Secretary Anthony R. Picarello, Esq.
Associate General Secretaries
To: All Bishops
From: Reverend Michael J.K. Fuller, General Secretary
Date: March 17, 2022
Subject: Act of Consecration of Russia and Ukraine to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Your Eminence / Your Excellency,
I am pleased to share the attached copy of a letter from His Excellency Most Reverend Christophe
Pierre, Apostolic Nuncio, regarding the Act of Consecration of Russia and Ukraine to the Immaculate Heart of Mary on the Feast of the Annunciation, March 25th.
3339 MASSACHUSETTS AVENUE, N.W.
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20008-3610
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
17 March 2022
Prot. N. 16053/22
In the context of the tragic events unfolding in Ukraine, the Holy Father, Pope
Francis will lead an Act of Consecration of Russia and Ukraine to the Immaculate Heart
of Mary on the Feast of the Annunciation, March 25th next.
The Holy Father intends to invite each Bishop, or equivalent in law, together with
his priests, to join in this act of consecration, if possible, at an hour corresponding to 5pm
Rome time. In the coming days, the Holy Father will address a letter of invitation to the
Bishops, enclosing the text of the Prayer of Consecration in the various languages. I write
now, asking you to inform the members of the USCCB and, through them, the priests of
the various dioceses and eparchies of the country, about the Holy Father’s invitation.
The same information will be shared with the federal authorities in Washington,
D.C. and with the Diplomatic Corps of this capital. An invitation is being extended to the
members of the same Corps to attend a Mass offered by Cardinal Wilton Gregory,
Archbishop of Washington, at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate
Conception at 12 noon on Friday, March 25th next.
Grateful for your collaboration, I assure you of my good wishes and remain
Most Reverend Jose H. Gomez
Archbishop of Los Angeles
President of the USCCB
3211 Fourth St N.E.
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20017
As you can tell from the memo and the letter, this is all rather rushed. I may write a post explaining a bit the timeline of all this, then another on the naysayers, then another on our Lady having spoken about it being too late. Stay tuned.
Meanwhile, pray the rosary for participation of the bishops and the priests.
UPDATE: 22 Latin American Bishops Conferences to join Consecration of Russia to Immaculate Heart of Mary
Get your bishop and bishops conferences to join.
Ukraine bishops will join.
That’s 23. Let’s keep going.
UPDATE: Early Thursday morning, 17 March, my request will be personally presented to the Holy Father, namely, that he invite bishops of East and West, and, of course, the Orthodox bishops, to join in the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Pray that this has a good hearing. Hail Mary…
Pope Francis dismisses bishop w/o cause [read: he’s against mandates]. Bishop’s epic response, for the history books. Must read.
That bishop is being used as an example: Go against Covid mandates, get your throat slit by the Pope.
- No matter that this bishop is so young, with decades of ministry in front of him.
- No matter that the “vaccines” not only do nothing to immunize against Covid, but have people get it more readily and in a worse manner, and because of which there are untold numbers of injuries and deaths.
- No matter that the “vaccines” are tainted by the murder of healthy babies for their research, development, testing. That’s irrelevant. Feel the power!
- No matter that, world-wide, this rubbish is over, with pretty much all “cases” having zero symptoms.
But, that’s all expected, right? Bishops have been cancelling priests all over the world for not getting jabbed, and the Pope has done nothing about it; instead, the Pope is now moving on bishops who do not themselves mandate the “vaccine.”
Good on this bishop for doing the right thing. But there’s more.
The Vatican announced that Pope Francis had relieved him of his duties, but the bishop did not resign. He’s going to force a canonical process against himself, you know, at least to get something on paper. Meanwhile, the Nuncio already told him that he committed no crime. Here’s his fare-ye-well on the diocesan website. Very, very telling. My emphases in bold:
Declaración del Obispo Daniel Fernández Torres [I tidied up the google translation:]
When you receive the news of my substitution as bishop in charge of the Diocese of Arecibo, I want you to know that it is not for me to explain a decision that I cannot explain myself, even if I accept it with the patience of Christ for the good of the Church. Nor is it up to you to judge what only God and history will do at the time.
In reacting to what happened, I feel blessed to suffer persecution and slander (see Matthew 5:10-11) for announcing the truth of the dignity of man in circumstances like the current ones in which “it is uncomfortable: he opposes our actions… ” (Wisdom 2:12). Today I can hold my head high, even being imperfect and a sinner, knowing that I have done the right thing and that gives me a lot of inner peace. I am also comforted by the Hebrew meaning of the name Daniel, which I providentially received at my baptism, “God is my judge.”
I am very sorry that in the Church where mercy is preached so much, in practice some lack the slightest sense of justice. I have not been prosecuted, nor have I been formally accused of anything, and one day the Apostolic Delegate simply communicated to me verbally that Rome was asking me to resign. Now a successor of the apostles is replaced without even undertaking what would be a proper canonical process to remove a parish priest.
I was informed that I had not committed any crime but that I allegedly “had not been obedient to the Pope nor had I had sufficient communion with my brother bishops of Puerto Rico.” It was suggested to me that if I resigned from the diocese I would remain at the service of the Church in case I was needed in another position at some point, an offer that actually proves my innocence. However, I did not resign because I did not want to become an accomplice in a totally unjust action and that even now I am reluctant to think that it could happen in our Church.
This personal experience, on the other hand, has helped me realize in a new way the serious responsibility that all bishops have in the government of the Church, which is apostolic and not pyramidal, synodal and not autocratic. I think that for quite some time many bishops have been watching with concern what is happening in the Church and we have resisted believing what is happening. Today more than ever we must remember our call to be prophets.
- [IMPORTANT:] These are difficult times, but let’s not lose hope. The words of Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, being a priest, can encourage us: “It seems certain to me that very difficult times await the Church. Her real crisis has barely begun yet. You have to count on strong shocks. But I am also totally sure of what will remain in the end: not the Church of political worship, already lifeless, but the Church of faith. Certainly she will no longer be the dominant force in society to the extent that she was until recently. But it will flourish again and become visible to human beings as the homeland that gives them life and hope beyond death.”
I humbly celebrate how much we have been able to do together from the Diocese of Arecibo, in these almost twelve years, in youth and vocational ministry, in the struggle for the dignity of human love, family and respect for life, in the freedom of Church against political interference, in the formation of holy priests and in having given a “House” to the Virgin in our diocesan Sanctuary. If for trying to be faithful to God I am replaced in office, it is worth it, because as bishop I can be useful to the Church with my own testimony. I remember the words of Saint John of Ávila: “how honored we are to be dishonored for seeking the honor of God”.
I express my communion in the Catholic faith, with the Pope and my brothers in the episcopate, despite my perplexity at an incomprehensible arbitrariness. And if, from now on, I can be of any service to you, I declare my full availability.
Today and always my greatest gratitude to God and Our Lady of Perpetual Help, our patron saint. Thanks also to all the priests for being a good and faithful clergy. Thank you to all the faithful of my beloved Diocese of Arecibo for your love and prayers. Thank you to all the bishopric staff for being an extended family. Thanks to my family for their unconditional support always. Thanks also to my brothers from different Christian confessions for the times when together we raise our voice in defense of the family.
God bless you all. In Christ dead and risen, +Daniel
Yes, well, if the slitting of this good bishop’s throat by the Pope is being used as an example to cool the jets of any other bishop in the world who is trying to be faithful, it backfired. At least I myself, as a way-out-of-the-way parish priest in the tiniest parish in these USA, am fired up by this bishop’s great example in being faithful to the One Good Shephard, Christ Jesus our Lord, our God, our All.
Thank you, Bishop Daniel Fernández Torres. Thank you.
(1) Let’s all of us say a prayer for Bishop Daniel and his Diocese: Hail Mary…
(2) Let’s all of us say a prayer for Pope Francis: Hail Mary…
This kind of thing has been going on for a long time with the priests who are being cancelled daily. But this obscene persecution now of bishops by way of power without justice, power without service, power just to inflict real harm against the Lord’s anointed is a turning point downward in the entire Church in the world because of the way this tyranny has been flaunted by the Pope and the Nuncio and the Vatican Press Office. Again, that you, good Bishop Daniel, for leading the way to Jesus. Jesus is the One, the only One.
Update: I want an infallible statement that I’m infallible to go along with The Blah Blah Synod™. Some tautologous humor.
UPDATE: Unbelievably, I’ve yet again been contacted. It seems almost daily now. But my answer will remain this post (as I like the tautologous humor herein). ///
I didn’t think it was possible, but the pressure to participate in The Blah Blah Synod™ has increased exponentially, but ever so nicely. Nice.
The foundational premise for the entire Synod on Synodality was spelled out in the first document which showcased Pope Francis’ theology about the Church as dialogue, synodal dialogue, in which everyone is infallible in their believing, without which theology no such Francis-esque Synod on Synodality would be able to proceed.
Since all this is entirely novel – actually heretical, diametrically opposed to the foundation of the Church on the singular person of the Apostle Peter by the Son of the Living God – I’m left rather unaffected. Who’s to say I’m infallible? Pope Francis? With a non-ex-cathedra assertion?
I don’t mean to be tautologous here, but since I’m so very much encouraged by everyone to follow the vision of Pope Francis that I’ll just play along here and say that I agree that I’m infallible.
And so I am infallible.
Now that I’m infallible, I declare and pronounce infallibly that I’m not infallible and therefore ineligible to participate in the Synod on Synodality, you know, because only infallible people are welcome.
Now can I please just get back to being a priest providing the Sacraments. That would be of benefit for the cura animarum, the salvation of souls. That’s what we’re supposed to be busy about doing. And that’s infallible.