All this changes by the second as those who have money in the game are not telling the whole story, those who are power over life and death are not telling the whole story.
- Most vaccines are made with the instrumentality at least in the testing from willfully procured abortions, which is admitted and embraced by big money and the death mongers, right?
- It is said that some vaccines are made from the “stillborn”, which, it seems to me, can only refer to a clinical setting when just born live babies are left to die, but meanwhile, harvesting is done. Sound familiar?
- Stem cells may be used. Your DNA may be changed. That’s able to be targeted in future, right?
- Big money wants to reduce the population, the same big money that is behind the vaccines, right?
Moreover, in many states, eugenics are at play, so that it is NOT the elderly and those with comorbidities who are first in line to get injections, but the “black” and “brown” are put forward even if young and with no comorbidities, you know, for “equity”. Tucker Carlson said that this is eugenics at play: get rid of the “white trash” style of eugenics, turning things on its head. I doubt that. I’m guessing that this is to use the “black” and “brown” as human experiments for vaccines that have not been tested and found to be “safe”. In other words, if there are going to be adverse reactions of anaphylactic shock, of shingles, of Bells Palsy, etc., that we’ve been seeing so often, let the “black” and the “brown” be the slaves of the master rich white guys, the taste testers for the king. Get it?
Oh, I guess the littlies in the womb were forgotten about in “Fratelli tutti”, you know, that “paper” put out by Pope Francis. I guess the littlies are not our brothers and sisters. I guess we can ignore them, or, I know, just to show we are all friends and everything, I guess we can just take a chainsaw and have them ripped out of their mothers’ wombs, you know, because women, like my mom, who had four kids, are just “rabbits” anyway. Remember that? /// Off sarcasm.
Something like 1,500,000,000 of our little brothers and sisters have been ripped to shreds around the world in the last 50 years.
But I exaggerate! Abortion is mentioned in “Fratelli tutti!”
- “24. We should also recognize that “even though the international community has adopted numerous agreements aimed at ending slavery in all its forms, and has launched various strategies to combat this phenomenon, millions of people today – children, women and men of all ages – are deprived of freedom and forced to live in conditions akin to slavery… Today, as in the past, slavery is rooted in a notion of the human person that allows him or her to be treated as an object… Whether by coercion, or deception, or by physical or psychological duress, human persons created in the image and likeness of God are deprived of their freedom, sold and reduced to being the property of others. They are treated as means to an end… [Criminal networks] are skilled in using modern means of communication as a way of luring young men and women in various parts of the world”. [[ Slavery is… ]] A perversion that exceeds all limits when it subjugates women and then forces them to abort. [[ Slavery is… ]] An abomination that goes to the length of kidnapping persons for the sake of selling their organs. Trafficking in persons and other contemporary forms of enslavement are a worldwide problem that needs to be taken seriously by humanity as a whole: “since criminal organizations employ global networks to achieve their goals, efforts to eliminate this phenomenon also demand a common and, indeed, a global effort on the part of various sectors of society”.
So, what is condemned is not abortion freely chosen, which is pretty much 100% of abortions. What is condemned is anecdotal abortion in conditions of slavery, which amount to about 0.00001% of abortions. And that is only condemned, I guess, because, it is thought, I guess, in context, that the woman’s “right-to-choose” isn’t being respected, and that’s sacred, I guess, so that if she decides to abort, it’s all good. Bull shit.
To call all this “Fratelli tutti” (brothers and sisters all) is a load of bull shit. It is hurtful to the Church, to humanity.
I put this on my blog while being in “The South.”