Alerts to this mama bear protecting her cubs came in from New York to the Asian sub-continent. God created mama bears to protect cubs. Yep. I love this.
Tag Archives: Racism
This is tagged “Humor” because I had to LOL when I heard the officer ever so politely say things ever so calmly like “O.K.” and “Thanks.” I mean, this is sad, tragic, that anyone whomsoever could have such an attitude as does this woman. Wow. But it’s great to see the officer give back utter professionalism. So cool. LOL.
Look, all lives matter, black and blue and white and whatever. We’re all God’s children, well, except for those who don’t want to be. But nobody is beyond Redemption and Salvation, even this lady. Jesus’ grace is more than sufficient, but we can’t go around rejecting Jesus, meaning that we have to love God and neighbor, and racism like this is forbidding that love of God and neighbor, right?
6MWE = Six Million Wasn’t Enough, which means 6MIE = Six Million Isn’t Enough.
6MWE is an academic opinion as far as the law is concerned, but it may hide an active threat of a serial killer.
Proud Boys can’t see anything wrong with 6MWE. They think to say 6MWE is good.
I checked out what Proud Boys say of themselves. How very filthy, disgusting. Anyone belonging to the Proud Boys who was Catholic has taken himself out of the Church.
I’m not virtue signaling here. Catholics who should know better and vaunt themselves as “leaders”, say, some bishops in Texas, seem to have the idea that it’s no good to lobby against procured abortion claiming that “no political issues” can be mentioned in church regardless of also being moral issues belonging to the Ten Commandments, indeed, to natural law (without which there is no moral life). Religion does have something to do with the moral life!Simultaneous to this is what seems to be the opinion of some of them that nuances regarding the 2nd amendment to the U.S. Constitution can be politically lobbied about, as long as what one says politically militates against the 2nd amendment. Because defense of the innocent against mortal aggression already being delivered threats is evil? Have these bishops taken themselves out of the Church?
The Judeo-Catholic Messiah is Jewish and He said: “Salvation is of the Jews.” But that Messiah is the Lumen Gentium, the Light of the Nations. He is not interested in white and black and brown and yellow and olive and…. No. He is the Head of the Body (as Saint Paul says in His analogy) and all those He draws to Himself as He’s lifted up on the Cross (see John 12:32) are the members of His Body, that is, those who are redeemed and also – all things being equal – saved.
But to speak of such a truth today is somehow racist, a hate crime. And don’t think that as the new Police State is more firmly entrenched that such a painting will be legal to have on canvass, on paper, or even digitally. IT’S RAACIIST!!!
One of the greatest enemies of this kind of identity woke-ness is Martin Luther King, Jr. and his “I have a dream” speech. There is no one more hated among the Marxist lefties than MLK, Jr. Why’s that? Because he destroyed identity politics:
- “I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of “interposition” and “nullification” — one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.”
The elitist lefties hate colorblind children. Haha. Out of the mouths of babes.
Meanwhile, the insanity of disrespect for all peoples continues:
Merrick Garland, seems to me, has it that each individual is systemically racist. The great question to him was this: But doesn’t that mean that the person evaluating someone else is also systemically racist? Cannot one be a believer in the Living Truth?
What we are to do is speak the one language of mercy, forgiveness, goodness and kindness, and of TRUTH, the Living Truth of God, the creator of us. We all stand before Him in need of His mercy, forgiveness, goodness and kindness, and TRUTH.
- When the time for Pentecost was fulfilled, they were all in one place together. And suddenly there came from the sky a noise like a strong driving wind, 1 and it filled the entire house in which they were. Then there appeared to them tongues as of fire, which parted and came to rest on each one of them. And they were all filled with the holy Spirit and began to speak in different tongues, as the Spirit enabled them to proclaim. Now there were devout Jews from every nation under heaven staying in Jerusalem. At this sound, they gathered in a large crowd, but they were confused because each one heard them speaking in his own language. They were astounded, and in amazement they asked, “Are not all these people who are speaking Galileans? Then how does each of us hear them in his own native language? We are Parthians, Medes, and Elamites, inhabitants of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the districts of Libya near Cyrene, as well as travelers from Rome, both Jews and converts to Judaism, Cretans and Arabs, yet we hear them speaking in our own tongues of the mighty acts of God.” (Acts 2:1-11)
It’s said that non-acceptance of identity politics is racist and hurtful of rights of minorities because you can’t attack racism unless you see the racist in action, and you won’t do that unless you see the burdens of history. Well, it’s true that we have to see this reality, that oppressed populations for whatever reasons – and there are very many – are especially vulnerable to ongoing difficulties. Sure, but individuals are to be taken according to their circumstances and respected. One can always notice the violence of a racist and throw their backends in prison, and then assist those who have been smashed down, without jumping to a conclusion that each individual of whatever color it happens to be is racist by reason of their skin color. That would be racist.
I like the picture of the little black boy and the little white boy further above in this post. I take that back! Haha! I like that picture of the little boy and the little boy in the picture further above in this post. Haha!
I love Jesus, who sees these kids made in His own image, and who says: To such as these belongs the Kingdom of God.
Racism is messed up.
God will not be mocked.
Of course, Biden’s new U.S. Department of State says there’s insufficient evidence. That’s what was said from the mid-1930s to the mid-1940s about the Nazis, and among all too many people it is still being said. Just the other day I heard one guy say that the only extermination camp was Auschwitz, and that it was only in operation for extermination for like two weeks.
But I’ve never heard of a rationalization of genocide as has come out of the mouth of Wuhan Joe Biden, who says that Xi’s Communist Party “gets it”, committing genocide against the Uighurs as a follow up on a cultural norm of Chinese people (the Uighurs being quite Turkish). What an insult to the Chinese people, saying that the entire Chinese population is constituted of genocidal maniacs. It Biden’s green light to the CCP, the Chinese Communist Party, to murder by the millions, to commit genocide.
Wuhan Joe is used to murdering by the millions, having spent his entire life attacking defenseless babies in the wombs of their mothers. It’s another cultural norm that is expected to be followed for Joey. But he’s actually the leader of such violence.
Our Jewish friends have been protesting the genocide. Good for them. Shame on us if we don’t join them. Surely you remember the words of Martin Niemöller, a German Lutheran pastor arrested already in 1937 and then imprisoned in Sachsenhausen and Dachau. He was liberated in 1945.
First they came for the Communists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Communist
Then they came for the Socialists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Socialist
Then they came for the trade unionists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a trade unionist
Then they came for the Jews
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Jew
Then they came for me
And there was no one left
To speak out for me
When the leader of the free world is proud to rationalize genocide, the end result of true racism… When the leader of the free world is proud to fund abortion clinics in black neighborhoods to get rid of all black people by way of attrition, the end result of true racism… that’s when you know you’re dead, about to be murdered, whether you realize it or not.
I saw the above artwork at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum (USHMM) in Washington D.C. A child survivor relates on paper what’s happening in his or her own life at the time, God’s happy children playing in God’s good creation. Or… wait… They are not playing at all. They are happy not to play but to have survived, and then now have each other, arms locked to protect each other. The dog – can you see it? – is a German Shepherd that they would have seen in the extermination camps. That dog’s tail’s position is only to be seen like one second before an attack to the death. That German Shepherd was trained for killing. The children are happy to protect each other. The moral capacity of children is bigger than the universe, as big as the very heart of God.
It was at the entrance of the Israeli Holocaust Memorial Museum (Yad vShem [The Power and the Name]) just outside of Jerusalem, that the video below was made. These are the words written over the entrance which counteract the words written over the gates of Auschwitz. The audio you hear are the names of the exterminated children being read inside the Childrens’ Memorial.
The picture below was taken outside of the Jewish Synagogue in the “Jewish Ghetto” in Rome:
It refers to when the Nazis stormed the Ghetto in Rome, brutalizing and kidnapping Jewish “neonati” (new-borns) who were brought to Nazi extermination camps. The words at the top – which just now filled my whole body with shivers in solidarity with these youngsters and in horror of what happened – are as follows:
“… and they didn’t even begin to live.”
Here’s another survivor, now deceased, the husband of a good friend, recounting the times…
Skip to 1 hour 29 minutes: 52 seconds mark (I tried to copy the URL at that time, but I’m not techy).
There are a number of memorials throughout the year around the world. Really.
Everyday is a memorial. That’s the only way.
Interesting, that, coming from the Dems. Just a little irony there. Or maybe this is hypocritical.
Oh wait! What’s this? Ilhan Omar is now the U.S. House of Representatives Vice Chair of the Foreign Affairs Subcommittee.
Ilhan Omar is the one who entirely dismissed the terrorist events of September 11, 2001 as “Some people did something.” But, we shouldn’t read anything into anything, right?
But, wait! Then we have this:
The Luger Pistole Parabellum 9mm was made in a number of configurations from 1898 to 1948, and was used throughout the Wehrmacht during both World Wars I and II. It’s symbolic of Nazi Germany. The markings on this particular Lugar pictured above put it at a manufacturing date just in time for World War I. But someone more expert than I will have to look up the serial number pictured further below. This Nazi sidearm was likely used by a young soldier in World War I, who was so attached to it that as he rose through the ranks in now Nazi Germany he added the Swastika.
The gun below was captured from this Nazi monster in Germany in the early 1940s by a young American soldier who passed it along to his son, now himself much older. It’s a trophy which, because it is a trophy, mocks the impotent Third Reich.
Over the decades, advances were made in the mags, which finally allowed a view of remaining ammo.
If anyone has the wherewithal to provide an exact date and location please drop a comment on this post.
Here are some random examples of the same or similar decal work. I’m guessing that the differences regard diversity of branches of the military or intel or perhaps rank:
Meanwhile, to help the story along a bit, there’s another trophy, not certain it’s from the same Nazi guy, but I’m told that that’s the story in recall. It’s a parade sword with rubies for eyes for the lion-hand-guard. Not sure of the other symbolism or what rank one would have to have in order to carry this. If anyone knows something about this, again, please drop a comment on this post. Sorry, but it looks like the Nazi guy from whom this sword was captured was run through with it right up to the hilt; I’m guessing that’s his blood still on the sword after all this time. I asked the owner and he said that such was his guess as well.
I asked the guy if I could put these pictures up on the blog not giving any names or locations, and he readily agreed, as long as I didn’t where or who, lest neo-Nazis kill him him to get it back.
There are a thousand reasons why this affected me deeply enough for me to take these pictures and share them with you. For instance:
- The other day I ran a bunch more of my ancestors names (newly discovered the other day) on the USHMM site and discovered that these were frequent names related to Nazi “Final Solution” camps. Sigh.
- Just the other day I also (re)watched a few videos:
I carry all this in my soul…
- Romans 9:4-5 — They are Israelites; theirs the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises; theirs the patriarchs, and from them, according to the flesh, is the Messiah. God who is over all be blessed forever. Amen.
“Criminalizing oppositional ideology…” “Deprogramming…” NOT the America in which I grew up.
When “oppositional ideology” is Sacred Scripture, Natural Law, the Ten Commandments, we’re all dead. I’ve been in some 26 countries, some of them Marxist. I’ve seen this before. People tortured. Imprisoned. Killed. All because of simply not subscribing to atheistic dialectical materialism.
When those who have power prioritize destruction of conscience by way of the imposition of abortion, abortifacients, infanticide, euthanasia, the imprisonment of political prisoners, the outlawing of the free exercise of religion… then we’re all dead. People with no conscience are easily controlled. This is social engineering that looks upon you as a useful cog in the machine, until you’re not. Then you’re taken out.
But who is the “domestic terrorist”? Is it a believing Catholic. Yes, now that’s true.
- C’mon man…. There’s gotta be something more to confirm that someone is a domestic terrorist.
Enter George W******* from Blacksburg, Virginia, who dropped a comment on the recent post of this blog that re-published President Trumps proclamation that 22 January is to be National Pro-Life Day. That comment promoted “***”, a social media platform which is extremely heavily criticized as being a pro-domestic-terrorist site. In other words, if I approve that comment, then I agree with domestic terrorism.
Well, George W******* knows full well that I have written at length against true racism and against any form of terrorism a multitude of times. George W******* is simply a Biden operative getting those who disagree civilly with Biden’s atheistic anti-Catholic policies to look like they are domestic terrorists. After all, if someone disagrees and belongs to that social media platform, that surely counts as a conviction of domestic terrorism, making that person identifiable as an ISIS operative who instead is simply upholding a Constitutional Republic that promotes God-given unalienable rights with the Rule of Law. And that makes me and about 300,000,000 million Americans targets of extrajudicial execution.
Ex-CIA Director and Islamicist John Brennan likened, say, Libertarians, to “religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, [and] nativists”. He’s the darling of the Dems. Worse than Libertarians are, of course, Republicans, or even worse, “Independent”, because, you know… why are they hiding?
- When the government is entirely paranoid of its own population, that government is no longer for, of and by the people, by definition.
- The very same people who promote “Defund the Police” insist on having a Police State when they are in power. A Police State is one in which enforcement of the governing party’s policies is the only policy of those enforcing enforcement.
Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, etc., vaccines: lying, danger, immorality… racism, eugenics, taste-tester slaves of elites
All this changes by the second as those who have money in the game are not telling the whole story, those who are power over life and death are not telling the whole story.
- Most vaccines are made with the instrumentality at least in the testing from willfully procured abortions, which is admitted and embraced by big money and the death mongers, right?
- It is said that some vaccines are made from the “stillborn”, which, it seems to me, can only refer to a clinical setting when just born live babies are left to die, but meanwhile, harvesting is done. Sound familiar?
- Stem cells may be used. Your DNA may be changed. That’s able to be targeted in future, right?
- Big money wants to reduce the population, the same big money that is behind the vaccines, right?
Moreover, in many states, eugenics are at play, so that it is NOT the elderly and those with comorbidities who are first in line to get injections, but the “black” and “brown” are put forward even if young and with no comorbidities, you know, for “equity”. Tucker Carlson said that this is eugenics at play: get rid of the “white trash” style of eugenics, turning things on its head. I doubt that. I’m guessing that this is to use the “black” and “brown” as human experiments for vaccines that have not been tested and found to be “safe”. In other words, if there are going to be adverse reactions of anaphylactic shock, of shingles, of Bells Palsy, etc., that we’ve been seeing so often, let the “black” and the “brown” be the slaves of the master rich white guys, the taste testers for the king. Get it?
Have our U.S. Jewish or U.S.-Israeli Dual-Citizenship friends been cancelled by the American Community Survey of the U.S. Census Bureau of the U.S. Department of Commerce? I’m guessing that the anti-Israeli “Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions” (BDS) movement is strong in the ACS, Census Bureau and the Dept of Commerce. After all, (1) Arab League countries are included, such as with Lebanon and Egypt under “White” and, in contrast, (2) I’m guessing that everyone knows about what happened recently in Charlottesville against the Jews:
Do our Jewish friends identify the same as White Germans? Really? You’re going to make them say that?
Do our Jewish friends identity as the “White” Arab League countries named?
Oh! My bad. I get it. Jews are relegated to writing in something with the last line: “Some other race – Print race or origin.“ What that means, though, is that they are not good enough to be White, you know, like the Lebanese on the northern border or the Egyptians on the southern border, or the Hitlerians still round about, say, in Suitland, MD. What that says is that Israel has no right to exist and must be annihilated from the face of the earth. Yep.
About that last line in the form – “Some other race – Print race or origin” – I would be tempted to write in “God’s ‘chosen people'” (Isaiah 43:30), you know, just to give everyone at the anti-Semitic ACS, Census Bureau, Commerce Department a heart attack. In case they claim to be Christian, I cite Jesus:
- “Salvation is from the Jews” – Jesus (John 4:22).
Those who are marginalized, put beyond the peripheries, thrown into last place, will be first. Remember, as Saint Paul says:
- “They are Israelites; theirs the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises; theirs the patriarchs, and from them, according to the flesh, is the Messiah. God who is over all be blessed forever. Amen.” (Romans 9:4-5)
UPSHOT: This is yet another reason among so very many why I absolutely will not, as a Catholic Priest, respond to the American Community Survey, even though if not doing so may well earn me Congressionally sanctioned penalties of up to $5,000.00 in fines and up to five years in a Federal Penitentiary. What a bunch of Neo-Nazis, right? Just a question. When you’re looking for genocidal criminals, sometimes you have to know that they may well come to knock on your door when they surmise that you are not complying.
Of course, I still bait them, advertise where I am. It’s not that I’m hiding. Here’s a picture from the slightly revised back of Sassy the Subaru, being more explicit about my dad’s foray’s into service for God and neighbor, always retaining my version of the Israeli flag:
Come and take me! While they pout about all this clarity over against their lack of capacity to be social justice warriors – so easy to see through their anti-American identity politics – making them frustrated and boorish and, I’m quite sure, violent bullies… meanwhile, must I really continue to point out why I can’t comply with such hateful madness in future posts?
I mean, I think all the posts I’ve written on this already should suffice to get some people fired and perhaps jailed for abuse of power over against we the people. Hey! That’s an idea!
Let’s see… who might be able to spearhead litigation or better, a Congressional inquiry, on something like this? Maybe the Simon Wiesenthal Center. After all, they are known for Holocaust research and remembrance, hunting Nazi war criminals, combating anti-Semitism, tolerance education, defending Israel, and its Museum of Tolerance.
A couple of university “grass roots” community organizers came to church the other day, one with a neck-gator, one with an extremely poorly fitting mask that mocked the purpose of any mask wearing if any purpose existed ever, even though they said that they were community educators on how to wear masks properly, well, you know, educators of only that sector of the community they claim to be so stupid that they don’t know how to wear a mask, namely, they said, the Latinos.
You know the drill: “I’m gonna force you to wear a mask ‘properly’ you damned stupid Latinos, but I’m not gonna follow my own advice, so blatant about hypocrisy, on purpose, that you’ll get the hint that we’re inviting you to also *join the power* of racism and hypocrisy. Stop going to this church! Agitate! Protest in the streets!”
They said they were representing a grass-roots organization that was set on instructing the stupid Latinos who are so very stupid about mask wearing, and, by the way, they added, Latinos are so very stupid about masks.
They’ve never even been to the parish before. They’ve never attended our Spanish Mass. They’ve never seen how well the Latino community does in fact wear Covid-19 masks (regardless of whether you believe in their efficacy and very possible politicization). And that presumption about our Latinos is racist. And if I would have agreed with them that all Latinos are stupid and so yes please come and community organize (a verb) these stupid Latinos, easily manipulating them for your clearly ulterior motives, then I would be racist myself.
As it is, I believe all lives matter because Jesus redeemed us all and wants that we assist each other to be saved, we who all will look together on Him whom we have crucified and pierced through, we, from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.
Knowing literally within seconds that this couple were Marxist Community Organizers trying to establish a foothold in my parish with my blessing so that they could bully their political views by scaring our Latinos with immigration status and offering the Latinos the usual lies about giving them money and status if they would also agitate, I immediately asked them who it happens to be who is funding them.
Perhaps that was impolite, right? I mean, if I were to take them at face value with their self declared grass roots status, they would be doing this at their own expense or also using the donations of fellow students, but nothing more. Maybe their roots are dying with altogether too much B.S.
This question obviously caught them off guard as they looked to each other for a way to answer. The other one answered candidly, saying that there were, in fact, certain “groups” financially floating their endeavors, but straightaway [singular]*they* added that, of course, they didn’t know who these groups were or where that money was coming from.
“Bwahahahahaha,” thought I trying desperately to remain with a straight face. I think this parish priest has waaaay toooo much fun. It’s just too easy.
But now I laugh out loud writing all this: Bwahahahahah!!! :-)
In all their condescending concern for our beloved Latinos who they say have no idea how to wear a Covid-mask because they are all uneducated and stupid and have no one else to condescend to them to instruct them in all their stupidity…. in all their condescension are they not the very epitome of the definition of a hateful racist?
They offered to try to come up with a statement about themselves, but I said that I would get some research done on them myself. There is nothing to research of course. But all I have to do is examine their statements:
- “We’re grass roots and we’re funded by groups so secret that even we don’t know who they are.”
- “We’re so concerned about Latinos unlike this racist church because we say that Latinos are all stupid and they have to follow our dictates, and you haven’t already told them they are stupid and you haven’t already told them that they must follow our dictates so it is you who are racist with your stupid racist church… splutter, splutter, splutter…”
I’m fully expecting that a report on our little parish church – that we are not compliant with anti-USA violent bullies – will, say, go to George Soros and to our own Governor Cooper of North Carolina, whose discrimination against churches had to be smacked down hard by a Federal Judge. And now we’ll be enemies of anti-Americans, enemies of the liberal crowd, even though our Latinos are great about wearing masks, even if just to keep us out of trouble with the powers of the community organizers that be, our Latinos being really very smart altogether. :-)
You know, I was so very soft-spoken and polite with these community organizers, but I suppose I could be still be labeled as being an old meanie in that I’m also tagging this post as “Humor.” Sorry, but I have to laugh again:
P.S. Someone will surely try to litigate against me and my parish church and my diocese and the USCCB and the Vatican while claiming that I’m clearly writing this post surely as a Republican over against Democrats, and so that proves that the Catholic Church should lose its tax exempt status. However, did I mention that this was any kind of political move in such a fashion? No.
Everything I said in this post is said as just another human being trying to be respectful of the natural law, trying to be respectful of our Latino community who were being viciously insulted by racist political baiters.
But, am I a priest? Yes. All the more am I going to understand the basis for being respectful to all, Jesus, who redeemed us and wants that we respect one another. Was I being disrespectful to these university students by writing this summary? No. Not at all. This is utmost respect, taking them seriously, pointing out to them that which perhaps no else will point out to them. I’m no tender snowflake racist like them. They need to convert and be respectful of their fellow human beings.
But they will surely complain that their secret sources of money will disappear if they are not racist enough, not anti-Catholic enough, don’t hate these USA enough.
I’ll just continue here in my church, priest that I am, trying my best to lead people to Jesus. Jesus is the One. He’s the only One. I believe in Jesus.
REPORT: “Reports later surfaced that police jailed suspect Isaiah Cantrell, who, according to the court affidavit, said Jesus’ ‘skin color of the statue was the wrong color.” Cantrell added that ‘Jesus was Jewish and therefore should be a darker skin color.”
My comment: Dearest Isaiah, you’re right, of course, about the outside thing, you know, the skin color thing, the melanin thing, sure, gotcha, I’m with you on that, totally. And the ol’ whiteys don’t like it, they just need to get over it. The Word of the Father become flesh, the Divine Son of God, the Divine Man, entered our fallen history in a very specific time in a very specific place by way of a very specific mother, bearing all those characteristics of that time and place and person. You’re right on emphasizing that: Jesus is a Jew, and salvation, as He said, is from the Jews. Yep. Great! That insight puts you head and shoulders above revisionist historians.
But you effectively kill off the statue of the very One you proclaim to respect? You got yourself some deep misunderstanding, deeper than just skin deep.
Here’s the deal: Jesus said that when He would be lifted up on the Cross, He would draw all to Himself, so that what He validated in one particular place and time as God-Incarnate with all those historically unrepeatable circumstances He validated, in Himself, for all particular individuals of all particular places and cultures and for all time, from Adam until the last man is conceived. Saint Paul speaks of this as the “Body of Christ” with Jesus being the Head of the Body and we, all of us, Jew and Gentile, slave and free, man and woman, are members of that Body of Christ. All lives matter to Jesus. He proved it. He laid down His life for all of us. We find our redeemed identity in Him, not in mere skin color.
As it is, I’m a lily-white white boy, lots of Russian, lots of Baltics, lots of Polish, lots of German. I rejoice that when Jesus reached down into this world at great cost to Himself he stretched out His hands on the cross so far that He was able to grab me, the lily-white white boy, and draw me to Himself, He having pardoned me my many sins, He inviting me to be in humble thanksgiving to Him. I rejoice that unlike what we do, He reached across skin color, across borders, across time, to do this. And for all those reasons I have much for which to be humbly thankful.
Don’t take all that rejoicing away from me, Isaiah Cantrell.
Don’t take all that rejoicing away from Jesus, who was happy to do this for us all.
I find my identity in being brought to life by Jesus. I’m a lily-white white boy, and Jesus is a Son, the Son of Abraham.
Dearest Isaiah, it’s a mistake to reduce Jesus to skin color. But Jesus died for you too. You can repent of all this foolishness. Go to Confession. I do. Jesus loves you, even to die for you.
You might notice, art critic that you are, Isaiah, that Jesus and His blessed Mother have been depicted with the skin color and cultural characteristics of all peoples right around the world right through the centuries, right through the millennia, not to claim Jesus and His good mother as only their own and to hell with everyone else, but to rejoice that Jesus’ redemption – good Son of His mother – has reached even as far as them.
I’m happy for Jesus and His mom to be depicted as a white, as Jewish, as black or brown or yellow or olive or whatever. This is our Jesus!
From the Apocalypse, 1:7:
- “Every eye will see him, every one who pierced him; and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.”
Black lives do matter. Blue lives of whatever color do matter. ALL LIVES MATTER. I’m told that I cannot make any statement about racism that can count as that which could possibly further the conversation in a good direction in that I’m surely just a privileged white boy (read white trash). Perhaps. Let me know in the comments if you’re brave enough to read to the end AND watch the short video farther below.
As you can see from the picture of yours truly above, this priest belongs to the ICPC (International Conference of Police Chaplains). That doesn’t mean I’m racist. Racism is one of the things that make me angry. Maybe I can write about that. I have already written about that many times in the past.
In fact, the protagonist super hero of an ecclesiastical thriller novel I wrote some years ago was “black.” I have a lot of my own personal autobiography in that character, Alexamenos. Is that “appropriation” or some other anti-social thing? No. I’m not making utitilitarian usage of “blackness” in having that character be “black.” It’s integral to the story line.
You can also see that my hair is shaved off in the picture above. The first real comment I’ve got on that was a happy and I must say sincere (in that point of view) congratulations, that finally I’m surely proclaiming myself to be a woke-racist, a skinhead. No. Don’t jump to conclusions.
That’s about solidarity with Danner (DANNERSTRONG), in town here, whose family I visited after Danner was diagnosed with an extremely rare incurable cancer whereby all parts of the body are manufacturing cancer in all other parts of the body. Danner, of course, lost all his hair. There is a lot of like solidarity with him here in town.
Right down, down the road, I saw this sign at a local gun store:
June 19 used to be called Emancipation Day as this is day of Abraham Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation. The South, in instantaneous reaction, went to war with the North in a war they call the War of Northern Aggression. Look, I don’t know much about the terminology here, but I’m afraid that Junetenth is so far distant from the terminology about the liberation of African Americans that such emancipation will no longer be celebrated. I’m afraid that June 19 will be used only for the anti-police, homosexualist agenda of BLM. That would be truly sad, truly divisory, truly anti-human, where all are reduced to being judged by the color of their skin instead of the integrity of their character.
You want to know what I really think? I got just as emotional in solidarity with Charles E. Brown, Chief of Staff of these U.S. Air Force as he is emotional in the video below. After Martin Luther King Jr’s “I have a dream speech,” this is one of the best speeches I have ever heard in my life. Really good, really worth the listen. Well spoken. This is truly a great man, a great American. He wants what is best for us all, together, as human beings.
Perfect. Thank you, General, sir. Tremendous. Hats off to you. Total respect. Thank you.
Here’s the deal. What I see when I see anyone, black, white, brown, yellow, olive… whatever… when I see anyone do see a color, and that color is blood red, regardless even of the integrity of their character. I see the blood of Jesus drenching them all, redeeming us all, regardless. I see that we all, whatever condition or circumstances we are in on whatever level in whatever manner, all need to come closer to the Son of the Living God, who came into this world to stand in our place, the Innocent for the guilty, so that He might save us, if we are willing, so that He might give us as a gift to the one who sent Him, Someone we now call OUR Heavenly Father. “Our” means no racism is allowed in heaven. We are all the children of God. ALL of us.
For God, black lives do matter. ALL lives matter. Because Jesus’ Blood matters. Get it?
A reader sent in the following comment on a previous post, but it is highlighted here for greater visibility. [[My preliminary comments.]]:
- “Father, I’ve heard several Catholic radio show hosts and journalists talk about “collective guilt” as if it is a Catholic teaching. [[I’m happy not to listen to or read such things! And I would guess some rather important personages have pushed this in whatever way… right?]] One person went so far as to say that “whites” should go to confession and confess their participation in white supremacy! I let fly a couple of “cazzos” myself when I read that. [[That demand is pretty much demonic. That’s what hell would be like. Sorry, but to follow suit, that kind of F***ery has to stop, and stop now.]] How abhorrent & divisive that comment is. [[Yes.]] Is this a thing? [[Sure hope NOT!]] If it is, then should Jewish people ask for forgiveness for the crucifixion of Jesus? [[Yes, they should, like each person who has ever existed, for we, all of us, together, will gaze upon Him whom we have all pierced through with original sin and whatever rubbish sin of our own. No one is exempt.]] Should all priests get down on their knees because of the sexual abuse scandals? [[In reparation for the sins of others if not their own, yes, of course, but not because as a category of people they are automatically guilty.]] Should every Church leader beg for forgiveness because some moved these predators from parish to parish? [[Those who have not done this can express their regret, which is different from saying they were personally guilty of such stupidity.]] I don’t believe so (well, maybe except for the last one…where’s the McCarrick report??). [[I would surely like to know who knew what when and why it is that we haven’t heard a thing… and the whole China thing…]] Can you discuss in detail in your next posting?”
So, some more general comments of my own:
- Back in my seminary days, in moral theology class, or “pastoral theology” class [whatever that is… still haven’t figured that out…], it was common to hear statements always ambiguous, non-sensical in nature (error never makes sense), about societal sin, or collective guilt as it is now being called, I guess. I didn’t understand it then. I don’t understand it now. Not on this level. No one is forced to sin because “everyone is doing it” or “I’ll be thrown in the ovens if I don’t throw others in the ovens.” You can always chose to do what is right, and go to heaven.
- Meanwhile, original sin, the just consequences of which chosen with the sin are suffered by all, throws upon us a collective guilt, not in the sense of a personal sin as if we were directly identified with Adam himself in his personal choice which affected all of us, but in the effects of not being able to correctly appreciate God and love Him as we ought and therefore guilty of sin in not loving God as we ought. But original sin, irony of ironies, is rejected outright by the same people that promote collective guilt for the actions of an individual who we never even heard about before.
- In the midst of the collective guilt of all for the offenses dreamed up by those who are narcissistically entitled to accuse, the same people promoting that nonsense hold themselves to have been immaculately conceived and are still absolutely sinless, everyone except, of course, the Immaculate Conception herself, Jesus’ good mom. No, really.
- Saint John Paul II did apologize as the Vicar of Christ on earth for sins against the Jews that were wrought by whomsoever, taking such guilt on himself, even though he was never ever anti-Jewish and was not at all in solidarity with those were truly guilty. Many were quite upset with him because of doing this as the Pope. He went on to explain that it is only right for Jesus’ own vicar to do this not because he is guilty, but because he is not. He held himself to be guilty because he was in solidarity with Jesus being in solidarity with us. A bit convoluted, you say? Let’s take a look:
- God so loved the world that He sent His only Son to take our place, the Innocent for the guilty, to take on the justice we deserved – death – for the worst we could give out: death. Death is the just comeuppance of sin, of a creature shaking his fist at his Creator. In standing in our place, not only because of Adam’s sin, but for all sins of all individuals, something horrifying and marvelous at the same time takes place. Imagine yourself going to Confession, confessing any and all sin that mankind can and does commit, but now replace yourself with Christ Jesus, so that He is confessing your sin as if it were His own. Yes. That is what He has done for us, accusing Himself of our sin. And He is given a penance, to be ripped to shreds and crucified, the baptism in blood which He so desired to accomplish for our sake… for… us…
- But that doesn’t mean that “whites” should apologize to “blacks” for the abuse meted out by one “white” individual over against a “black” individual. No, that’s just stupid political correctness which sets up all the wrong dynamics of bullying and kowtowing, mob rule. Also, talk is cheap. Let’s see – if need be anywhere – training upgraded, etc.
- What we must uphold is a Constitutional Republic with the rule of law, with any democratically elected officials of whatever party upholding that Constitution and the rule of law.
- Due process for all is to upheld. If not, we descend into entitlement to lie for the money or “power” over others that accusation equated with automatic guilt brings in its wake.
Finally, stare at that drawing above. Gaze upon Him whom we have all pierced (see Revelation 1:7) even as He took upon the collective guilt of us all. Tears come to my eyes. I am reminded of the words of a Psalm: “To You all flesh will come with its burden of sin.”
It may be that someone or other will mock me or even commit some sort of violence against me for holding that forgiveness is necessary, saying that I don’t have standing in the matter, or that such is self-serving. I answer by saying that a lack of forgiveness will rot the soul of anyone and everyone. Lack of forgiveness never helps the wronged person, the true victim. Lack of forgiveness only brings hate and violence in its wake, a self-loathing, a self-destruction.
- Holding out forgiveness doesn’t mean you can tell someone you forgive them, as they might just kill you, saying they have nothing for which to be forgiven.
- Holding out forgiveness doesn’t mean the other person can ever take this in, but that’s irrelevant to you holding forgiveness out to them, at least spiritually, even unknown to them.
- Holding out forgiveness doesn’t meant that the crime, the sin wrought wasn’t important and can be dismissed as if it were nothing.
- Holding out forgiveness is not an invitation for someone to commit the crime or sin again.
- Holding out forgiveness does an infinite amount of good to the one who holds out the forgiveness… regardless…
- Holding out forgiveness means that one is freed from just being in reaction to someone else, to the perp criminal sinner. This is soooo beneficial to the person who is the victim. And, if the truth be known, it heaps burning coals on the head of the one who is guilty, frustrating them because they no longer have power over you. Maybe they will come round to Jesus.
A little bit challenging all of that? Sure, as much as staring at that picture above…
I apologize if this article is not a literary masterpiece: it’s just that I’m really angry.
Sure, the incident in the video above near the beginning of Pope Francis’ pontificate (in something like early 2014) was possibly a mistake. Probably it was a purposed way to bring attention to the fact that it is only fallen human beings who are elected to be the Bishop of Rome. And that is very much part of the instruction Pope Francis has always wanted to bring to the world. It’s not a bad point to make. We must stop putting anyone on a pedestal. We all look to the Son of the Living God whom we have all pierced with that sword as He hung upon the Cross, all of us sinners from every Tribe and Tongue and People and Nation. Pope Francis is the ultimate worldly politician. That’s a useful talent. However…
That’s not the incident of “cazzo” or “F***ing” vocabulary to which I refer. No, no. The usage of “cazzo” or “F***ing” to which I refer from Pope Francis happened just the other day, just about the beginning of Summer, 2020, in these U.S.A.
- The Bishop of El Paso, Texas, USA – along with some henchmen among his priests – knelt down while holding up “BLACK LIVES MATTER” signs.
- Pope Francis sent that Bishop a congratulatory message specifically for that particular form of solidarity with BLACK LIVES MATTER.
Black lives do matter. So do all lives matter. The Son of the Living God redeemed us all and wants that we assent to being saved. Therefore, all lives matter. I make absolutely no distinction among anyone for any reason whatsoever. I’m totally color blind. I simply cannot abide by any paying attention to color. “I’m white,” whatever that means. I don’t make anything of that whatsoever. “I have black and brown friends (and all other shades of color or not)” right around the world, but I don’t make anything of that either. I would be friends with whomsoever I ever meet regardless of any color. Pigmentation just does not matter to me. Justice matters. I hate injustice.
As Denzel Washington said: “I’m not a race. I’m a human being.”
To insist that BLACK LIVES MATTER apart from the lives of others, differently from the lives of others, is, in fact, supremely racist and an incitement to violence, including murder, including terrorism and genocide. Coming with the voiced agreement of religious leaders such as those priests and that bishop and Pope Francis seems to provide a divine mandate for dissing all those whose lives don’t matter according to BLACK LIVES MATTER: and for BLACK LIVES MATTER there are no police lives which matter including and especially the lives of “black” police officers.
For those religious leaders, whether priest, bishop or Pope, who insist that POLICE LIVES DO NOT MATTER, is tantamount to them saying “F*** the police,” and specifically, even religiously speaking, god damned be the damned police. This is something that endangers the safety and lives of police. It unleashes those who were already at the point of say, committing assassinations against the police. As it is, there have already been an untold number of injuries suffered by the police, as well as many assassinations suffered by the police just in these past days. I’m putting responsibility for that on the heads also of those priests and that bishop and Pope Francis.
If there is more discipline and prosecution needed for certain bad apples among the police, do it! I hate what happened to George Floyd. But don’t be encouraging a reaction of out and out terrorism. That’s exactly what those priests and that bishop and Pope Francis are doing.
But back to the symbol of kneeling, taking a knee. This is a powerful symbol in these U.S.A. It refers to being diametrically opposed to these U.S.A. as a country. It refers to the rejection of our Constitutional Republic. It therefore refers to a rejection of the rule of law, law that is balanced by the justice promoted by the unalienable rights given by God to all individual citizens. It refers to a rejection of natural law. It refers to a rejection of all divine law reflected in that human law. That’s what those priests and that bishop and Pope Francis are doing: God damn the U.S.A. God damn the American Constitution. God damn the rule of law. Those priests and that bishop should be brought up on promoting insurrection and Pope Francis should be banned from entering these U.S.A. We don’t need dialectical materialism here. Really, we don’t.
Oh, by the way, I should mention some things at this point:
- I’m a Catholic Priest – right now still in good standing – indeed, a Missionary of Mercy of Pope Francis
- I’m also a Police Chaplain
- I have placed myself in mortal danger right around the world going against thugs and buffoons who desire chaos to reign
Listen up: It’s always the minorities and poor who suffer with stupid agendas of Marxism, of Antifa fascists, of Black Lives Matter. Always. Marxists always have the wrong analysis, or is it that for them, it’s always all about power alone? Yes. It’s only about power. Damned be fixing injustice regardless of any color involved or not. DEFUND THE POLICE! NO MORE POLICE! are the cries. But what will happen then? More crime and violence for everyone, regardless of color, regardless of social or economic “standing.” But minorities and the poor will suffer most. Always. And that’s just fine and dandy for those who grabbing lawless power, as no law at all is what is best for the power hungry. So, what’s really going on here?
I’ll just say it:
- I don’t like it when all police are god-damned right to hell because of the bad actions of a few
- I do in fact think that kneeling is to be reserved for God
- For a bishop and for priests to kneel before anyone else is another kind of symbol altogether. For Pope Francis to congratulate kneeling before “BLACK LIVES MATTER” is unconscionable.
So, what now?
- Perhaps Pope Francis will god-damn me right out of being his Missionary of Mercy
- Perhaps he’ll have me suspended from active ministry in the priesthood
- Perhaps he’ll dismiss me from the clerical state
THAT would all be sad. But I’m still not going to kneel in favor of racism and violence and chaos and prejudice. I won’t. I can’t. I have a conscience properly formed by natural law and by divine law, and, by the way, by church law. I want to be a priest, not a politically correct puppet to the lowest-common-denominator of some anti-law mob.
Again, in the context of BLACK LIVES MATTER, whose stated purpose is to rid police from the face of the earth, kneeling in adoration to a BLACK LIVES MATTER sign stands for agreement to that stated purpose.
Yours truly won’t be doing any kneeling like that. In my parish, all black and brown and white and whatever color kneel before the Son of the Living God in the Most Blessed Sacrament:
And, by the way, Jesus was and is forever the Lion of Tribe of Judah, a Jew, who said that “Salvation if from the Jews.” I kneel before Him, the Divine Son of the Living God. I don’t kneel before violent usurpation coming from any source.
Finally, if you’re still holding out and thinking that taking a knee against, say, the flag of these U.S.A. is reasonable, think again. See this post which has been downloaded by untold numbers of governmental and educational institutions across the country and right around the world since it was posted years ago and right to this very day, at least to know what “influencers” are reading:
A note to Pope Francis: You are not served well by those who advise you. They use you. Maybe you let yourself be used. At any rate, why not just stick to bringing people to Jesus with total respect for Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the actual Magisterial interventions of the Church in the great Councils (not just “dialogue”)?
Or is this just another idolatry exercise, like Pachamama, after all, Pachamama is “brown”, right?
Just anger is good. It doesn’t let you lose peace of soul. Jesus was not without a sense of divine peace even whilst He cleansed the temple with whips and cords against the unjust abuses that were taking place therein. Right? Right?
Fox News’ Charlotte Edwards writes about amateur archaeologist / fossil hunter and medical student Aaron Smith finding 185 million year-old ‘golden snitch’ (iron pyrite) with ancient sea creature inside. The Sun Quidditch ball shaped fossils are just some of the many discoveries that have been made by amateur archaeologist Aaron Smith.
The only thing I’d like to add to that story is that it doesn’t look like this creature has gone through neither macro- nor micro-evolution, but is that which through 185 million years of generations has stayed exactly the same. Hmm… So, I guess that conditions on earth have never changed in 185 million years. I mean, one would expect such a creature to surely turn into a salamander, and then a monkey, and an ape, and a man. Right?
We can say the same for alligators and sharks and all the bugs we’ve found in amber. Right?
And then what about the myriad entirely different birds that we find on tropical islands, wherein the same conditions exist but the birds are absolutely different one from another? I mean…
There has been plenty of conjecture for ideological reasons, but there has been a case of macro-evolution demonstrated.
People have been trying to train chimps to think beyond what a human baby can do at a some months old, with zero success. A wall is confronted, but not a wall. It’s that the entire premise is mistaken.
There is, of course, micro-evolution, that which happens to any species under wildly different conditions. I grew up in the forests of Minnesota and saw up close what our very abundant Poison Ivy is all about. I lived in the forests of Western North Carolina for years at the Hermitage, and noted how very much the same but at the same time how very different the Poison Ivy is here. And the same for all the kinds of varmints and vegetation. If the specialized conditions are taken away, the differences disappear and both reset.
Take pigs as an example. Let’s say that domestic porky-pig is let go into the wild. Within just a few generations over just a few years, the snouts elongate and tusks sprout, turning little porky-pig into a small bulldozer. But domesticate those wild boar and after a number of generations over a few years they will revert to cute porky-pig once again.
Take salamanders as an example, you know, the ones which have become blind over the years in their sunless caves. But they had eyes at one time. Put them back in the sun and, I betcha, the eyes will become unveiled once again. Micro-evolution.
Take mankind spreading out to the various continents. Pigmentation, body-size, etc., are all matters of micro-evolution. Compare Vietnamese and those on the South Pacific Islands. The diets are wildly different. Compare lily white Russians in the frozen North, covered up all the time as they are, and Africans in the South out in the sun. Micro-evolution.
How stupid it is to be prejudiced because of micro-evolution. Actually, micro-evolution proves the rule of no macro-evolution.
I put this on my blog while being in “The South.”
By the way and just to say, the more I find out about my ancestry, the more interesting it gets. Lots of family were from nearby where I am now in WNC, even though I grew up about 1,000 miles away. I do have Scots-Irish in me as well on my dad’s side. That’s pretty much exclusively who’s here in these here mountains. So, I’m a local boy after all.