Tag Archives: SCOTUS
UPDATED: SCOTUS “stays” OSHA ETS “vax” mandate for 100+ employees companies but health workers are smacked down
The question is, where is the free exercise of religion for health care workers?
Also, where does this leave the military?
This from the opening page of the “stay” order:
- “Applicants now seek emergency relief from this Court, arguing that OSHA’s mandate exceeds its statutory authority and is otherwise unlawful. Agreeing that applicants are likely to prevail, we grant their applications and stay the rule.”
At the end of the decision for 100+ employees companies we read the conclusion for the “stay”:
- “The applications for stays presented to JUSTICE KAVANAUGH and by him referred to the Court are granted. OSHA’s COVID–19 Vaccination and Testing; Emergency Temporary Standard, 86 Fed. Reg. 61402, is stayed pending disposition of the applicants’ petitions for review in the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and disposition of the applicants’ petitions for writs of certiorari, if such writs are timely sought. Should the petitions for writs of certiorari be denied, this order shall terminate automatically. In the event the petitions for writs of certiorari are granted, the order shall terminate upon the sending down of the judgment of this Court. It is so ordered.”
A couple days ago, Tucker interviewed “Center for American Liberty CEO and civil rights attorney Harmeet Dhillon” on “the constitutionality of President Biden’s COVID-19 OSHA vaccine regulations.” She said:
- “The fact the court is still sitting on this and hasn’t ruled yet produces tremendous expense, uncertainty, stress and disruption to the American economy. I really hope for the sake of all those employees, employers that the court rules quickly so that we can move on and arrange our affairs accordingly.”
Yep. I agree with that. And as a priest, I add that the (cardinal) (arch)bishops aren’t helping matters, indeed, are directly hurting the Lord’s Little Flock when they forbid priests who cannot, will not get the “vaccine” to administer Sacraments. The (cardinal) (arch)bishops who have not directly attacked priests say that they are waiting for the decision of the SCOTUS. No. They are just cowards. The mandate is in full effect already. They say NOTHING. They are derelict in their duties as shepherds of the flock. They are fake, fraudulent shepherds. Harmeet Dhillion continued:
- “Meanwhile, we all know that this vaccine is not particularly effective against the current version of the virus,” she said, “so it all really undermines both citizen confidence in the judiciary and the legislature and in public health. This is really a bad situation for the future of public health in our country, the way the government is handling this particular situation.”
As a priest, I add that the cowardly inaction of the (cardinal) (arch)bishops is really a bad situation for the future of the Church in our country, in the world, the way that the (cardinal) (arch)bishops are handling this particular situation.
Yesterday, 17 December 2021, the 6th circuit court of appeals got the case by lottery, and overturned the previous stay of execution, so to speak, for the vax mandate for companies of 100+ employees, a minimum including all (arch)dioceses in the USA. The mandate and it’s draconian penalties are now fully back in force.
Just moments after that decision, yesterday, 17 December 2021, a coalition of dozens of companies made an emergency appeal to the Supreme Court of these United States. Finally. But given the recent track record of new “Justices” of SCOTUS, there is little hope, but we will pray. The problem is the the history of SCOTUS going way back is extremely pro-vaccine. Yep. If SCOTUS refuses to hear the appeal, the mandate and country-ending penalties remain in place.
- “Penalties for noncompliance with the ETS [Emergency Temporary Standard] are consistent with existing OSHA violation penalties. OSHA may issue a penalty for violating or failing to follow the ETS up to $13,653 per violation. Penalty for failure to abate an OSHA citation may be up to $13,653 per day beyond the abatement date. For willful or repeated violations, the penalty may be up to $136,532 per violation.” (National Law Review)
As of this very moment, the first deadline of the mandate, 5 December 2021, is already past. The more draconian mandate deadline of 4 January 2022 (the 30th anniversary of my priestly ordination) is just a couple of weeks away.
I won’t comply with any abortion-tainted murderous fake-vaccine. Nor can I afford $13,653.00 dollars every single day, nor – when it is found out I’m obstinate – $136,532.00 per violation, that is, per day.
- About the recent court maneuvers: HERE.
- An extensive summary of OSHA requirements and penalties and deadlines: HERE.
There is zero chance that any (arch)diocese is going to pay $136,532.00 per violation, that is, per day, per priest who is not vaxed, and let’s just say that that’s for the reason that any (arch)diocese would be bankrupt before the projected end of the first tentative mandate period: 4 May, 2022. That date will, at any rate, likely be pushed forward beyond Super Tuesday, November, 2024. Right? That’s the best case scenario for motivations, bankruptcy.
If SCOTUS lets the mandate stand, I have to wonder what will happen to tens of millions of people, many of them sheep of the Lord’s Little Flock. Loss of jobs, loss of residence, total loss. Their being thrown into a dumpster will have a knock-on effect for hundreds of millions of people nationally and then, of course, on the rest of the world.
- “But Father George! Father George! You’re so dramatic! The SCOTUS will take up the case and will rule the way YOU want them to rule, Father George! The world does revolve around you and your little desires! Don’t worry! Just get the vaccine! We did!”
So say the top shepherds of the Lord’s Little Flock, from the Pope on down, increasingly sarcastic, increasingly vicious.
For myself, I couldn’t care less about being thrown into a dumpster. I am concerned about the Lord’s Little Flock: what about the provision of the Sacraments for the lambs who want the Sacraments?
And the answer from the Pope on down… is…
I mentioned this post to Father Gordon this morning, and his response was:
- “Let’s go, Brandon!”
If I were to get the testing every week ($139.00 per test) it would amount to $7,228.00 per year.
OSHA already realizes that there may be unavailability of tests and those surveilling tests but have not offered a work-around for that.
Many (arch)bishops around the world, already mandating the vaccine for their priests and workers and all volunteers in parishes, etc., mock those who ask for a religious exemption. Yep.
Lemme get this right: priests who offer Mary’s Son at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass are being required to be complicit in the murder of babies, the littlest of the brethren, by getting a vax that was researched on the organs ripped from those babies, was developed with the organs ripped from those babies, or was tested on organs ripped from those babies? Yep. That’s the case. I will not comply.
Please, share this post… Maybe another priest will see it and be encouraged…
While SCOTUS seems to defend the free exercise of religion in this decision, I posit that this is another step down a slippery slope, for the free exercise of religion is actually essential, while Chinamart is not. There’s no comparison. True, California had smacked down Constitutional rights – given by God, not man, by the way – so that Chinamart was held to be infinitely more essential than any free exercise of religion. But SCOTUS merely putting the two on par with each other is not the solution. No. The free exercise of religion is absolutely essential – against Joey (The Heretic – anti-Catholic) Biden.
Let’s see some commentary:
- “The No Religious Test Clause of the United States Constitution is a clause within Article VI, Clause 3: ‘The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.’ It immediately follows a clause requiring all federal office holders to take an oath or affirmation to support the Constitution. This clause contains the only explicit reference to religion in the original seven articles of the U.S. Constitution. The ban on religious tests contained in this clause protects not only federal officeholders and employees but it is applied to the states as you can see with the wording ‘State Legislatures and several states’.” (W)
We should keep in mind that:
- (1) We also see in the very first amendment to the Constitution a recognition that there is a God-given, unalienable right to “the free exercise of religion,” which underlines not only the “no religious test” clause, but also the non-establishment clause. A “religious test” implies an already established State Religion (however secular), which passes only those in whom the dogma of true religion does not live deeply, but is rather abandoned for the fake State Religion that is dedicated to smashing down the Living Truth of true religion.
- (2) The “free exercise of religion clause” does NOT refer to the government having the unalienable God-given right to smash God down in those who believe in God, as in the fiction that there can ever be a separation of Church and State, as if the State could never be made up of individuals who themselves also make up the Church.
A religious test means that those who do not belong to the anti-truth fake State Religion are not only second class citizens who cannot hold any public office, but are to be considered enemies of the State, a cancer in the body- politic that must be removed at any cost, with any violence. If you are Jewish, you have to wear a yellow Star of David so that the State can exterminate you. Get it?
Moving on to Dianne Feinstein vs Amy Coney Barrett:
Dianne Feinstein is a really smart lady with a complicated experience with religion. She holds herself to be Jewish, but attended Orthodox church services, meanwhile transferring from a Jewish day school to a Catholic school. In other words, she’s altogether familiar with, let’s call it, Judeo-Christianity. If there is one truth which shines out in both the Hebrew Scriptures, the Septuagint, and the New Testament, it’s that God is Himself Living Truth, and that we are creatures of this Creator, who is Himself un-manipulatable, and who expects His creatures to be His good sons and daughters, walking with integrity and honesty in this Living Truth.
Then there’s ACB, Amy Coney Barrett, a pious, sincere Catholic, who is aware that she can live her faith by way of the unalienable God-given right to the free exercise of religion, yes, even in the public square.
Here’s the deal: our unalienable rights are largely to be found in Natural Law and, get this, in the Ten Commandments. Reason and proper Faith are both from God, and do not contradict each other.
Instead, Dianne Feinstein, who should know better, quietly shrieked at ACB in the latter’s confirmation hearings a while back that the dogma lives deeply in ACB. Diane Feinstein thus dissed the Living Truth of God, thus dissed the U.S. Constitution, thus dissed the Bill of Rights, those unalienable God-given rights of the free exercise of religion, free of persecution from the State and from any wrongly established State Religion with all its concomitant religious tests.
It is as much as if Dianne Feinstein were to have said to Amy Coney Barrett: “Here’s your train ticket to Auschwitz. These gentlemen will bring you to the train. You’ll have plenty of company, all those who believe in God instead of the political correctness of the deep-as-hell State Religion which we always demand for civil service and from all civilians.”
I realize that some will be up in arms, saying that it is a crime against humanity to use the fact of the destruction of millions of Jewish lives so as to make such an analogy of the exact same thing proceeding to take place. This is exactly how the Holocaust became possible. I say that to make such an analogy honors my Jewish brothers and sisters who were slaughtered and who would not want this to be done to anyone. I say that not to make such an analogy is not only an insult to our Jewish brothers and sisters who were so viciously, cruelly murdered, but it is also a specious use of their deaths to ensure persecution of so many others, and, by the way, also other Jewish lives: if the State can have a religious test for Amy Coney Barrett, it can also have one for anybody. It’s just a sad irony that Dianne Feinstein holds herself to be Jewish at the same time.
Saturday, September 26, 2020, 5:07 PM, Amy Coney Barrett is nominated by President Donald Trump to be the next Justice of the Supreme Court of these United States of America.
Thank you, Donald Trump, our dear President, sir!
Thank you, Amy Coney Barrett, our dear Justice!
May the Lord Jesus bless you, His dear Immaculate Mother protect you, and may you be enlightened and guided by your guardian angel who sees the very face of God at all times.
I love that. Sadness over the death of someone regardless of being on different sides of whatever spectrum anyone might want to mention. Good on you, President Trump.
When someone informed me of RBG’s death this last Friday at 7:49 PM my first reaction was to say a Hail Mary for the repose of her soul. Ave Maria…
Precious few had the same reaction, including those on the far left of the political spectrum who were angry at RBG for having died before January 2021.
We gotta get hold of the fact of eternity before us…
Coronavirus: Adoration of Jesus in this parish overruled by SCOTUS? We couldn’t care less. We’re with Jesus.
We want Jesus! We want Jesus! We want Jesus!
On May 29, 2020, Chief Justice John Roberts sided (again) with the four anti-Constitution Justices on the nine member U.S. Supreme Court so as to reject the free exercise of religion in the first amendment of the Constitution so that, in this illegitimate legislation from the bench, discrimination against religion is held to be lawful.
ABC Liquor and big-box stores have long been opened up to record crowds, jammed with customers more than they’ve ever been, even while mega-churches that can seat thousands are limited to a minister and nine others. What is it that governors quite commonly landed on the number ten? It’s arbitrary. A mockery. An attack on religion. It’s out and out discrimination. No one gives a damn. Will there be any faith when the Lord returns?
The consequence of this illegitimate legislation from the bench is that governors are free to burn the Constitution, and then burst into churches and drag people out, arrest and fine and imprison the minister.
In North Carolina the way this plays out is that the first offense by the minister is a second class criminal misdemeanor. The second and third offenses are felonies. That means a very long time in prison.
When the first enumerated unalienable right in the U.S. Constitution, recognized as provided by Almighty God Himself – the free exercise of religion – is trashed by fallen human politician, all other rights fall, the right to assemble, the right to free speech, the right to… write, the right to defend the innocent, on and on. And we immediately saw that with so many of the tyrant dictator governors. It’s lockstep, from freedom to being smashed down, 0 to 100, in just moments.
The great Justice Brett Kavanaugh, in dissent, had it that such anti-Constitution wrongful legislation from the bench is a restriction on the free exercise of religion that “discriminates against places of worship and in favor of comparable secular businesses. Such discrimination violates the First Amendment.”
Those in the judiciary who wrongfully legislate from the bench, those in executive office who usurp the legislature to themselves as tyrant dictators, are, of course, cowards. I would like to see them personally come to this smallest parish in these United States and brutally attempt to interfere with the reverent celebration of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. It’s an attempt that will not end in desecration of the Most Blessed Sacrament. I will personally see to it that the Son of the Living God at what is the celebration of the Last Supper will not be smashed to the ground. It’s not gonna happen on my watch. But they are cowards.
What will happen? This Catholic priest will continue to offer Holy Mass and provide all Holy Sacraments to Christ’s faithful, come what may. I don’t look to the coward John Roberts to get permission from the State to exercise my priesthood for Jesus. I don’t give a hoot what the Supreme Court says. The free exercise of religion is a right which is unalienable and provided by God. Compared to God, who in hell does John Roberts think he is? He’s just another coward. I never cave to cowards.
How about the Department of Justice? Will Bill Barr back a case that will overturn the Supreme Court’s own B.S.?
As the POTUS said: Open the churches! We need prayer!
Back to tyrant Governor Cooper and directly addressing him: Here’s the schedule today, Governor. I’m making it easy for you:
- 6:00-7:00 AM Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament and Confessions at Holy Redeemer Church in Andrews, in Cherokee County.
- 8:00 AM Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament and Confessions at Prince of Peace Church in Robbinsville, in Graham County.
- 8:30 AM Holy Sacrifice of the Mass at Prince of Peace Church in Robbinsville, in Graham County.
- 10:30 AM Confessions at Holy Redeemer Church in Andrews, in Cherokee County.
- 11:00 AM Holy Sacrifice of the Mass at Holy Redeemer Church in Andrews, in Cherokee County.
- Distribution of Holy Communion all over WNC.
And, hey! Yesterday, we had a funeral.
Here’s the deal: I give people all the warnings, policies, dispensations, but I’m not policing anything from the Altar as I’m not a minister of justice of the State while I’m proceeding with religious rites. Never. Never, ever.
Here’s the deal: there are multiple rounds of applause and cheers and statements of agreement from my tiniest of all congregations.
But, go ahead, tyrant Governor Cooper. Come in person and break us up and smash us to the ground and arrest and imprison us. Go ahead and try to throw the Blessed Sacrament to the ground. It will be an attempt, only.
1 For the leader. A psalm of David. 2 I waited, waited for the LORD; who bent down and heard my cry, 3 Drew me out of the pit of destruction, out of the mud of the swamp, Set my feet upon rock, steadied my steps, 4 1 And put a new song in my mouth, a hymn to our God. Many shall look on in awe and they shall trust in the LORD. 5 Happy those whose trust is the LORD, who turn not to idolatry or to those who stray after falsehood. 6 How numerous, O LORD, my God, you have made your wondrous deeds! And in your plans for us there is none to equal you. Should I wish to declare or tell them, too many are they to recount. 7 Sacrifice and offering you do not want; but ears open to obedience you gave me. Holocausts and sin-offerings you do not require; 8 so I said, “Here I am; your commands for me are written in the scroll. 9 To do your will is my delight; my God, your law is in my heart!” 10 I announced your deed to a great assembly; I did not restrain my lips; you, LORD, are my witness. 11 Your deed I did not hide within my heart; your loyal deliverance I have proclaimed. I made no secret of your enduring kindness to a great assembly. 12 LORD, do not withhold your compassion from me; may your enduring kindness ever preserve me. 13 For all about me are evils beyond count; my sins so overcome me I cannot see. They are more than the hairs of my head; my courage fails me. 14 LORD, graciously rescue me! Come quickly to help me, LORD! 15 Put to shame and confound all who seek to take my life. Turn back in disgrace those who desire my ruin. 16 Let those who say “Aha!” know dismay and shame. 17 But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you. May those who long for your help always say, “The LORD be glorified.” 18 Though I am afflicted and poor, the Lord keeps me in mind. You are my help and deliverer; my God, do not delay!
The “Day Off” was a big day this past week. I can’t talk about almost any of it, but what I can say is that I came into rightful possession, finally, of some of my mom and dad’s stuff. The last I had seen of it was deep into the previous century.
There’s lot’s of framed documents still in their original framing and glass. The one above goes back to 1960. These include some of the actual citations for some of the higher military achievements. Those were framed up in the 1940s and 1950s. More on those later. I’ll have to talk to “The Hog” about those.
As far as the huge document above, this is dad’s accreditation as an Attorney to the Supreme Court of the United States of America. I think the embossed seal on the lower left might have been gilded back on June 6, 1960 when the document was signed (a few months after I was born). I remember this on the walls of his law offices as a little kid.
- I like how the 13 stars in the seal make up a certain star…
- I like how the decree is dated unapologetically “in the year of our Lord…”
- This will have decades of most positive ramifications for the USA and the world.
- God bless Justice Brett Michael Kavanaugh.
I was cheering at the justifiable emotion of Senator Lindsey Graham:
The absolute best round of questioning came from Republican John Neely Kennedy of Louisiana, very short, very sweet. This was the very last closing session of questioning:
So, let’s see, I’m guessing that within the next six years, we might well see the resignation of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. After all, she’s going on 86 right now. Trying to hang on would put her well into her 90s. Her placement would, of course, be another woman, right? I’m thinking of Amy Coney Barrett. Aren’t you?
As you can tell, I’m still in celebration mode. I’m a Catholic priest. But even if you’re an “atheist” but also a promoter of natural law, you should also be in celebration mode. You are, aren’t you?